Guilty or Just Being Nice??

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Leaving him there to finish his drink and going back home. But it's not what it's supposed because he hurriedly finish his drink and chase Hyomin. He made it in time when Hyomin was just about to spin the knob.

"Sir , what are you doing here?? Don't you wanna go back to the office now?? It's past lunch time already." Hyomin asked hesitantly with a frown face. 

'What's going on with him??' 

"How about you??" He asked Hyomin.

"Well , I've filled my half-day leave form. And I quickly got approval from Director Lee. He knows Hyosung's condition too so he said we both could get more leave if her situation not getting any better." Hyomin politely replied.

'Wow!! Everyone in the company seem to know about her sickness. It's me on the late train. I know nothing about her.' 

"I'm the boss." Short and simple.

He then put his hand on Hyomin's hand to spin the knob. Hyomin nearly got a heart attack. She can't stop rubbing her chest because of her increasing heartbeats. 

'Whoaaaaaaa he touched me and play innocent. Pffftttt he should say sorry for touching me. I'm not a chicken , Mister.' 

Leo didn't noticed Hyomin's reaction as he's already inside the room. In the opposite , I pull my very cute gummy smile as I thought Hyomin was entering the room. I want to assure Hyomin that I'm just fine and healthy as before. My eyes widened as I saw him. My smile slowly faded.

'He's here?? Omo , I thought it was Hyo. Aishhhh , he had seen my precious smile.' 

Leo was having a bizarre feeling in his heart. He never saw that kind of smile from her yet. She looks amazingly adorable with that kind of smile. 

'Is it her?? Jeon Hyosung , the girl that was definitely sick not even an hour ago?? She's really something else. A moment I saw her very weak and now she's the brightest she could ever be.' 

"Hyo-ah!!!!!!!!" Both were shocked by Hyomin sudden scream. Leo quickly moved his eyes that were glued on her face before.

I quickly smile as wide as I could to Hyomin. Hyomin come closer and slap me playfully. 

"Yaaaaa!! How many time should I tell you that you must share your uneasiness or problem with me?? You are lucky our boss acted immediately. You know how panic I will be eventhough I was there each time seeing you fall , right?? Stop scaring me and shortening my life span. Bad girl!!"

"Ouchhhh , your hit getting stronger each time too." I pouted. 

"Pffftttt , you are not a good actress. It's not gonna be more hurt from my heart that goes jumping endlessly."

"Jumping ye jumping everybody!!" I started singing out of nowhere. Hyomin knock my head twice. 

"Hello Brain. Could you please stop her from singing?? It hurts my ears so much. That voice , OMG!!"

"Mwo??!! OMG??" I jumped from the bed and chased her. We run for a while until she got out of her breath. 

"I surrender. Hyo-ah , can you give me a winning?? I never win if you chase me. Neither if I chase you." Hyomin pouted. I peck her pout. 

"Minnie-ah , mianhae. Not until we are 80. Hahahaha." 

I laughed and sit on the sofa behind me. It felt higher than usual. Did the hospital changed the sofa?? Hyomin covered with her 8 fingers. I look at her. I asked her silently with my eyes. I can't understand he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter