My Other Half

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



"Okay guys , I'm tired. Can someone take my place after 6 hours of non-stop driving?? We'll stop at the rest area and grab something to eat. I'm deadly hungry. Haha."

Rome voiced as soon as they passed the toll and about 5 minutes to the rest area. He feels exhausted of the long drive. Also he's trying to avoid to face Hyosung. She didn't even talk since the incident. The boys just do their own things and are not bothered by her existence. 

Realizing Rome glanced her , Hyosung put her hoodie lower than before. She's furious and afraid of Rome. With the guys at the back , raised her degree of scaredness.

"Let me replace you. You've set the navigation , right?? So we won't be lost. Haha."

Seungri volunteered. Well , he actually was curious with the girl. She looks familiar to him and she never talk on the road.

"Already , bro. It's tiring. I wanna sleep and forget the world for a moment."

"Anyway , where are we going?? I haven't seen Hyosung. Daddy will call at any time."

Jonghoon interrupt them both. Hyosung heard her name was mentioned. Follow her instinct , she turned to look for the voice. Her eyes widen as their eyes met.

'No way!!'
'Hyosung?!'

The car stopped few seconds later. Hyosung frozed on her seat. Jonghoon was voiceless. Rome noticed the sudden tense so he invite the other three guys to follow him. They left searching something to occupy their stomach.

"Noona??" Jonghoon call her.

Hyosung cried silently. This was the day she waited for 21 years. To be united with her twin and mom. She know Jonghoon will bring her to Gina.

"Noona , please answer me. Don't cry."

Jonghoon moved to the driver seat. He wants to be close to her. By intuition. 

"Where have you been?? Where's Mom?? Why did you leave me?? Bad brother!!"

Hyosung hit his chest multiple times. He bear the pain as it's not that painful to see Hyosung cried because of him. 

'She must've gone through a lot without us. I'm sorry."

Jonghoon pulled Hyosung into his embrace. He ignored the tears on his face. He kissed Hyosung's temple trying to calm her. He had no words to answer all the questions from her. He hug her tighter as he could feel she responded by hugging him tight.

"We will talk later. You can question me anything , I'll answer. But for now , please don't ask me anything. I can't think. Let's wait for a right time. We both are tired of the journey. Can we do that??"

Jonghoon softly suggest to Hyosung. He want her tears

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter