The Truth!!

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Jonghoon heads to his room to ease his anger. He don't know why he could be that restless before. He felt guilty for punching Seungri. 

'Hope he still wanna be my friend. Oh my , I sound like a girl hoping for a guy not to dump her. I must been crazy today.'

Not too far from his steps , Yongnam stood there waiting for him. He watches every steps Jonghoon take before he called him out. 

"Son , let's talk."

Yongnam called his furious son to his room. He promised to himself that the truth gotta be unveiled on Jonghoon's 21st birthday. The day when he completely could stand on his own. 

"I'm sorry , Daddy. But I'm not in the mood." Jonghoon politely reject his dad offer.

"Listen , Jonghoon. I'm gonna tell you something important. Something you haven't know about your Mommy and yourself. This is a promise I made to myself." Yongnam sounds desperate.

"What's about Mommy?? She's sick??" Jonghoon got triggered at his Mommy's name.

"It's way serious than that. Her past life and your future life also someone else's life involved in this matter. Let's get in and Daddy will tell you everything you need to know. Please." He grabbed Jonghoon and quickly made their way to his study room.

"Before that , Daddy wants to apologise for both of us. Your Mommy and me. We've hid a big secret from you. Don't hate us for this."

Jonghoon was a little bit scared to confront the secret. 

'Why Daddy is telling me this , now?? Is it harmful to our famiy?? What is it??"

Yongnam could sense uneasiness from his son. He brought out a thick book from the shelves that appeared to be a photo album. He shoved the album to Jonghoon. Jonghoon on the other hand received it in confusion. He open it slowly. His eyes widened at the first photo he saw.

"That was your another half. Your twin sister." Yongnam broke the silence. He didn't notice Jonghoon's reaction over the picture. 

"This is the girl I saw in my dream. Who was her in my life?? In our life??" Jonghoon doesn't seem to listen to his dad. He was overwhelmed by the fact he had saw this girl in his dream earlier in his brief sleep.

"Jonghoon , are you listening to me??" Yongnam yelled a bit.

"Sorry , Daddy. I don't." Jonghoon apologise for his unawareness.

"What's wrong with you?? I do tell you it's important right?? Focus and listen. I wouldn't tell twice. Listen carefully for our own sake." He used a strict tone to stress how he wants Jonghoon to stay alert to his words.

"Nae." Jonghoon answered shortly.

"That is your sister. Your twin to be exact. She's 21 years old today , like you. Her name is Jeon Hyosung. Living with her grandparents , your grandparents too since she was a baby. Working at our joint company at Seoul after graduate high school. Didn't go to college as she decided to work and earn money herself for not burdening her grandparents. Had three close friends , Hyomin , Eunji and Sunhwa. Close with everyone. As you know , your Mommy and I got married when you were five years old. I tried searching for you guys after my brother , Yongguk , ruined your Mommy's life. He her out of greed. But luck wasn't on his side when my father knows his bad attitude. He was kicked out from the family , left with nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter