Pool & Beach

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



At that very night , two feast were held separately. Hyosung with her big family and Jonghoon with his best buddies.One on the beach and another one on their very own swimming pool. Both look beyond happy.

"Ay dude! Where's drink?? You know I'm not into juice right??" Seungri asked. He was dipping his feet in the pool. Minhwan and Jonghyun nod at Jonghoon. 

"Rule in this house. No drinks , no drunkards. Do you want my Daddy to kick you out?? You know about his abstention on alcohol aren't you?? Try to follow the rule please. He's being nice enough to let this party held." Jonghoon replied. He then took a sip of his orange juice.

"What party?? It just like a normal dinner. No alcohol , no party." Jonghyun said. Seungri high-fived him.

"Let's go to the nightclub. It will be thousand times better there." Minhwan uttered.

"Hye handsome! I'm sorry but not tonight. Jonghoon is imprison." G.na joined the conversation. Jonghoon moved a bit to Seungri to give her some space.

"Imprison?? Aunty , are you a warder now?? Take me as your prisoner too." Jonghyun winked at G.na and received a light punch from Jonghoon.

"Haha. Two handsome guys in my prison?? I'll be the happiest warder in the world. Anyway enjoy this 'normal dinner'. I gotta go. Need to entertain guests." G.na tapped Jonghyun's abs and walked to the other guest.

"Whoaa buddy! Your mother is so captivative tonight. If I weren't your friend , you might be my stepson. So gorgeous." Seungri sounded flirtyly. He did a flying kiss to G.na. Jonghoon snapped his dream with quite a blow on his face. 

"Don't you dare doing that agin to my mom." Jonghoon scold him.

Minhwan ran to Jonghoon and hold him while Jonghyun help Seungri to stand. Seungri wiped his bloody mouth.

"Chillax! I'm just kidding."

"I know you Seungri. I hate hearing you being flirtatious to her. She's my mom not a toy. Stop speaking like that about her. Respect please."

Jonghoon brushed Minhwan's hands on him. He rush away from Seungri before he lost control. Their act caught Yongnam's eyes. He grins. 

'Good job son. You should be protective about your mom. And your dear sister.'





***************************************************************






"Grandma , thank you so much preparing this for me." I hugged Grandma happily. She was busy arranging the foods.

"You should thank Grandpa , N , Hyeongkon , Gunwoo , Eunji , Sunhwa , Hyomin , Doctor Kim and last but not least , Leo too. They are the mastermind." Soyeon point each one of them according to their names. They were all over the place.

"Jinjja!?" I received a nod in return.

I ran towards my two grandpas and hugged them. I feel so happy to be blessed with them. Next , to my awesome girls. We did a group tight hug instantly. I love them so much. Lastly , I went to the boys group.

"Papa N , Mama Gunwoo and Oppa Hyeongkon , gomawo!" I flashes my gummy smile to them. They smile in return and towered me for a group hug too. Yeah , they are too tall for me. *sigh*

"Papa N glad Hyo Gummy is happy." N my head gently. 

"Mama Gunwoo and Oppa Hyeongkon too. We love Hyo Gummy a lot." Gunwoo and Hyeongkon make a love pose for me. Oh my , they are just so adorable. Why no girlfriend yet? Pffttt , that's their business.

I started to call them as Papa , Mama and Oppa because we did a play on the company's dinner last year. We play as a family. Their characters are as I call them now. We get used to the title a lot that everybody in our office will call us with our unique names instead of our real names. Three heart throbing guys as my family?! I can die peacefully. Hehe.

I'm totally happy tonight. I discharged from the hospital about five hours ago. Leo came and fetch me up at the hospital. Then he bring me here. A beautiful beach in Busan. I wouldn't go if it just me and him but he assured me that everyone will be here. So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter