Sick..

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

from this chapter onwards I'll be writing in Hyosung POV (^_*)


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"Hyo-ah , wake up!! Don't scare me. Ppali!!" 

Hyomin shakes my body and slap me but I  show no reaction. She was getting more panic as she could see white bubble comes out from my mouth. 

"Someone call the ambulance pleaseeee!! Hyo , listen to me. Stay with me. You'll be alright. Don't be afraid. Quick help me lift her."

Abruptly a pair of hand take my body from Hyomin's lap. It's shaking. I don't know wether I'm heavy or does the owner is panicking too.

"Hyo-2 , take my car keys on my table and quickly rush to the parking lot. I'll wait for you there. No need to wait for the ambulance , she need immediate treatment. You'll follow me to the hospital. Now MOVE!!"

Everybody were shocked by his action. The one that had always been cold and cruel to them now was the one acted wisely at the moment. Yes , he is no other than Jung Taekwoon. He bring me down in a blink of an eye using the stairs. My weak body feel like flying.

Hyomin hurriedly took the keys and ran downstairs from the 8th floor because for her now , get to me was her priority. She felt like a Wonder Woman because could arrive at the parking just within three minutes. A new record for her. 

She gave him the keys and just then she realised the car had no more seats available. She asked Leo to bring me first and she will follow from behind. He nodded and started the engine. The car made it's way to the hospital quite speedy. He drove like a F1 racer.

"Doctor!! Doctor!!" 

He screamed at the front door of the emergency unit as he parked his car there. Then , few nurses with a doctor rushed to us. 

"Hyosung?! Nurse , quick!!" 

The doctor call my name. He must know me. Then I could hear or sense nothing after the nurse inject me with something. It tranqulize me and bring my heart beats back to normal. 

"How about Hyosung?? She's okay now??"

"Who are you young man?? And what does happened to her earlier??"

"I'm Leo. Her boss. I don't know what happen to her. She just fine working in the office today."

"I'm Doctor Kim. Her doctor since childhood. Nevermind , she's fine now. Maybe s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter