DEMON

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere in Seoul......

"Hyung!! She delivered the baby just now."

Youngjae barged into the room. He can't wait to tell his hyung after he was informed few minutes ago. At that instance, a man appeared from behind the high chair. He smirked at his dongsaeng and started walking towards him.

"Youngjae, good job! Tell me more about it." He talked in his deep voice.

"Well, Jongup informed me that the girl already bear the child. There were two babies. A girl and a boy. Twin just like you, hyung."

The hyung can't hide his happiness. His eyes sparkled with tears. He now will fulfill his ultimate dream. To own the inheritance his father promised him a year ago. He's a greedy man. Full of lust and desire. He will do anything to get that $100 billion asset ALONE. He don't wanna share it with anyone including his beloved twin. Even to hurt a girl that's innocent. He had a heart of a DEMON!!

*****************************************************************************

'What should I do? How could I love her? I know she's innocent but she resembles him a lot. The demon in my nightmares. I wanna eliminate him from my life, our life.'

She carressed her babies. She lied beside Jonghoon who lies between her and Hyosung. She just turned 18 last night. Yeah, she's still too young. She need to quit school because of the community. She was treated as despicable as she could. Her friends isolated her, her teachers just shook their heads at her, the ladies in the neighbourhood spat at her everytime they saw her face.

Nobody was there to ask what happened to her. No one even care about her feeling. They just love to insult her, throwing things at her. Even kids mocked her everyday. She scared of getting outside of the house. But she pitied her parents. They can throw stone, spat her, insult her or do worse thing on her but not to her parent. They deserved nothing to be treated this way.

Gina remembered how Soyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter