Two Letters

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



The next day , Hyosung got a phone call from the office. Director Lee was on the line. The news spread to him about Hyosung's resignation. He tried to change her mind. He don't wanna lose a capable worker. Hyosung had worked there for over a year. Almost all the staff praised her work. And it's comfortable to work together with Hyosung because she will help a lot either by donating ideas or energy. So she's a great worker for the company. 

"Hyo-ah , please reconsiderate your resignation. I'll give you time to think about this. Plus , it will be hard to find a job now. Stay with us and you will get double pay." Director Lee coaxed her. 

"Director-nim , I have my own reason. It will be a very big obstacle for me to get back to work." Hyosung answered.

"You had a problem with Leo?? Before , you've never complain anything. It's the first time you are giving me excuses." He tried to acknowledge the real reason behind this resignation.

"Well , yeah he is part of the reason." Hyosung agreed to his guess. 

"I'll change you to another department. And for your info , I received two resignation letters on my desk this morning." He sounds a little bit threatening. 

"Two?? What do you mean by two Director-nim??" Hyosung's confused. 

"I think you can guess the answer. She didn't come to work today. Must be with you , right??" Director Lee hinted her. 

I turned to my left and saw Hyomin was sleeping on the couch. She must be very tired. She don't wakes up late unless she really works her body or brain hard. 

'Oh stupid , don't tell me you were lying last night.'

"Please come back and bring her too. I won't approve these letters at the moment. So think deeply and give me the answers soon. And I tremendously hope it's a yes." He voiced his expectation.

"Okay Director-nim. Annyeong." 

I hung up the phone and sighed. I know Hyomin is a great friend of mine. But she can't do this. She had her fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter