I Love You , I Love You Too!! Pfffffffftttt

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


As soon as Hyomin's gone, Hyosung was mentally breakdown. It was so awkward in the office. She's surely wanna vanish but without his order, she don't dare. She sighed out loudly without realizing it. Jung Taekwoon or famously known as Leo watch her carefully.

'She's cute. I don't think she'll be able to endure it. But nevertheless, I must make she hates me and complain to the upper officer.'

'Hyo-ah, be strong. He will not win over you. Don't cry or did something stupid in front of him.'

The situation is tense. She must do something to brighten it. Suddenly she had an idea to get out of the room. Coffee or tea. 

"Urmmm, sir. Do you want a drink?? Coffee?? Or tea?? Or anything you would like me to do??" Hyosung spoke.

Leo tilt his head before asking her to do something else.

"Do you how to cook??"

"Cook??" She got more confused as Leo nodded his head.

"Yes. Cook. Why, you can't??" Leo irritates her.

"Urmm, I'm not a chef. Could you ask me about office works??" Hyosung won't back down.

'She talks back. Wow!! She had the guts to play with me. Alright, let's play.'

Hyosung covered as she realized her stupid words.

'Aigooooo!! This mouth is really something. Shut up before he make you work at the dump site.'

Leo walks to his desk and call his secretary in. Soon a lady came in looking so y. She catwalk to his desk and sit on his lap, kissing his cheek. She noticed Hyosung when she tried to kiss him on the lips as Hyosung turned her back to them.

'My poor innocent eyes. They are too much. Shameless people.' She cried inside. 

Leo somehow excited to see Hyosung acted that way. He never seen a girl get embarrassed in front of him. He could see how she tried hard not to scream or yell at them for kissing in front of her. He always heard her voice from the office. The workers love to because she got the best reaction for every words they uttered. He smiled conceally.

"Ouhh , Hyo-1. You are here. What are you doing here anyway??" Bora asked Hyosung. She sounded anxious.

Hyosung tried hard to calm herself. She turned to Bora and gave her a gummy smile.

"I ..... "

"She's my slave for today."

She couldn't finish her word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter