21st Birthday.....

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Not long after that , N came with some of our colleagues. They brought a big yummy chocolate cake. More to my surprise , they come to celebrate my birthday. I forgot about my birthday. Ah , I'm getting old in this hospital. Again my lunch today was accompanied by my lovely family and friends. When I'm saying that lunch will be arriving soon is that I'm expecting my grandparent will come with delicious foods from home. Anyway , I got a beautiful surprise today. 

"Knock-knock! I come bringing news to lovely star , Jeon Hyosung." Doctor Kim entered the romm play the act of a postman delivering letters.

All eyes were on Doctor Kim. Everybody seem restless. Just me and Grandma were being fine with Doctor Kim sudden words. He might be bringing great news. Well , grest enough to me. We exchanged glance for a while. I saw a happy expression in his eyes. 

"Yes. What is it my dear postman??" I smiled playfully.

"Your house is missing you. So you may go home on the evening. Have fun till then. Happy 21st Birthday dear! It's already twenty years since I first hold you." Doctor Kim kissed my cheeks.

I could see tears in his eyes. He was the person that brings me and Jonghoon to the world. I hugged him tightly. 

'Mama , I hope you are safe wherever you are. You too Jonghoon. Happy Birthday my boy. Thanks Mama for giving birth to me. I love you!'

I couldn't stop my tears at the thought of them. Grandma cried silently in Grandpa's hug. I cried with Hyomin. The other guest were sobbing seeing my tears. Then I feel a hand rubbed my back. I don't care who's hand was it because it calms me. 

"Auww , people. Don't cry. Papa N don't like tears. It makes Papa N wanna cry too. Hug me Leo. Uwaaaa!"

"Hahahahahahahaha." We all laughed at N's action.

Leo hugged him and i saw his eyes sparkling. Did he cried too?? I should stop thinking about him. He's an adult , he knows how to deal with himself. 

'Mama , I'm longing for you. I'm sad I haven't seen you. I hope my next birthday you and Jonghoon will join me. I'm missing you more day by day. Ppali come back. hyomin will meet her daddy soon. I want to see you too.'





*********************************************************





"Happy 21st Birthday Son!" G.na hugged her grown up son. Bang Jonghoon.

He grew as handsome as he could be. It's been 21 years now she's living with him away from her parent. Twenty one years ago she was in the hospital , fighting with the pain to had two lovely babies. It feels like yesterday for her.

Tonight she arranged a special celebration for her prince. It will be held in their luxurious mansion. But she must had her husband permission first. They were lucky enough that he wants to marry her and accept Jonghoon as his son. 

"Haha. Thanks Mommy. You are Jjang!" Jonghoon put his two thumbs together for her. He then kiss her cheeks with love. 

"My son is big now. Taller than Mommy. Haha." She pinched his cheeks. Jonghoon ouchh playfully. 

"Invite your friends tonight. We gonna celebrate your birthday. The more the merrier." G.na's excited for her plan. She wants Jonghoon to get the best of all. 

"Wasn't Daddy be mad?? He hates them." Jonghoon pouts. 

"Auww don't do that. Mommy will melts. Gwaenchana , Mommy will take care of that. I'll talk to him later. Just for today I hope he will let you had some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter