Eomma!!

Blame My Life?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Congratulation on your pregnancy!"

BANG!! It was like a knife cut through her heart. She's not expecting this. Her life is now doomed. She's just 17 years old. Too young to bear this alone.

"Are you okay, Miss?"  Doctor Kim asked his patient.

Gina lift her head and look straight at the doctor's face. She hardly breathing right now.

"Doctor, is that true? I am pregnant?" Gina can't hide her anxiety.

"Yes, it's positive. Congrats again."

'NO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. I'M NOT PREGNANT WITH HIS KID. THAT DEMON!'

"Thanks Doc. May I go home now?" She knows she can't surpressed her frustration longer.

"Yes, you can. After you take all the medication and set the date for our next appointment, you can go home and take a good rest. You seem exhausted."

Doctor Kim smiled and wrote something on the paper. Gina left the room, heavy-heartedly. She headed home the moment she had settled all the required things at the clinic. Tears finally made their way out of her gloomy eyes.

'I don't want this baby. I must get rid of it now.'
'Stop it Gina. It's not your fault. That guy you and this baby is innocent. Don't be stupid.'
'Listen, you'll be dead once the news reached your parent's ears.'
'They'll hate you even more if you act on your own.'

"STOP! STOP! STOP!" She screamed her lung out. This is too much for this young teenage to handle.

Truthfully, Gina was adopted when she was five by Seungho and Soyeon. The couple make the decision to adopt a kid after being married for several years but still had no children. Gina was loved so much by them because after the adoption they still don't manage to get kids. She was raised with lots of love and attention by the husband and wife.

That's why she's scared of hurting or dissappointing both of them because she loves them way too much too. But she can't hide her pregnancy like she hide her incident from them. They might notice her change in state like few months ago when she got home and locked herself in the room crying and screaming until she slept on her own. 

The next day, she need to lie to them saying she's havi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter