Chapter 9

Tearless

After ending their meal, Jonghyun and Key spent their time walking around the huge castle along with Flygar. Now, they are coming back to their room before going to the thermal baths.

 

Key walks animatedly with an excited smile in his lips. Jonghyun looks at him in the corner of his eyes and draws a smile.

 

- Thermal baths.. wait for us. We're coming! - Key bit his lower lip totally excited in anticipation, making Jonghyun giggle silently.

 

By other side, Flygar is feeling tired to move his wings. Slowly, its rhythm and energy decreases as he's gasping for air.

 

The two guys continue walking calmly studying silently everything what they see.

 

A weak voice behind them makes them turn around. Jonghyun's and Key's eyes move slowly down of Flygar's body as the height of its flight is decreasing too. Flygar moves forcefully its wings but it's just making him feel even more tired. "G-guys..." he's breathing in difficulties.

 

"help.. I can't fly anymore.... I'm K.O.." he's about to fall exhausted against the ground when he feels a warm temperature, protecting him to end up hurt. Jonghyun put his hands under him on time. He's kneeling in the ground with his left knee against the ground.

 

- Despite his also our enemy, he's cute... -

 

Jonghyun can feel Flygar's body moving slightly up and down under his palms as he's recovering his breath with his exhausted wings covering his thumbs and falling helpless out of his hands. Key smiles and caresses softly his head with his right forefinger three times.

 

"We're close to our room.. you'll rest soon" says Key. Flygar just hums in understanding. "Why you didn't say anything before? You could have warn us when you needed to rest" ends Jonghyun looking down to his hands as they walk by the corridor, closer and closer of their room.

 

Flygar turns around and faces the ceiling. His breathing is coming back to normal. "Yeah.. but I have been sleeping two days since when you two went to Zamboya... two days without making any physical exercise, and this can't be" Flygar stands up and puts its little hands against its tiny waist, smiling widely. "After what all what I did after I went with you two, I feel strong as a bull!" he held his smile when his body suddenly felt numb and exhausted, making him unable to keep standing and fell against Jonghyun's hands, releasing a deep tired sigh.

 

Jonghyun and Key stayed silent for a second before begining to giggle.

 

- I begin to like this metalic chameleon - 

 

Jonghyun looks at Key as the latter did the same and shared a giggle.

 

Once they arrived to their bedroom, the two of them left gently Flygar's body inside the blue - white sphere and prepared their things to go at the thermal baths.

 

Wearing two pair of towels around their arms, Key can't stop smiling. "Jonghyunnn!" he says animatedly and takes his hand with his. "quickly, let's goo!" Key starts to run.

 

"Yah.. Key. Calm down, the thermal baths still are going to be there even if we arrive later~"

 

Jonghyun wide his eyes. "Huul! Hey! Haha, what are you doing?!" 

 

Key carries Jonghyun's body into his arms. Then he puts his arms around Key's shoulders until he finds a comfortable position.

 

"I'm sorry little one but I can't wait to be there! Yoohoooo!" Key runs straight to their destination with excited expression, carrying easily his body like if he's suddenly a feather.

 

They arrived. Key's eyes shine in a bright excitement when they see no one inside after opening the door. "Wooo, this is fantastic! We have all this for ourselves!! GREAT!!!" he exclaims.

 

"Jezz... you're a complete thermal bath lover!" says Jonghyun once Key left him back to the ground and closed the door. 

 

Key nods quickly. "Yes!!" his voices echoes inside the smoky room, then he starts to removes his clothes with excitement.

 

"For a moment, I don't know if we are in Petra or Zamboya. You did the same to me when we were there" Jonghyun lifts his right eyebrow when Key looked up at him. 

 

Key smiles playfully with his tongue between his teeth and looks down to remove his pants. Jonghyun giggles and takes off his pants too.

 

Silently, the two of them throw glances secretly to each other as their bodies are being exposed more and more. Before one of them can be caught staring by the other, that person look away and vice versa.

 

Once their clothes are inside their lockers, their feet start to be swallowed by the water as they are stepping inside. Knees, waist and finally their stomachs.

 

A couple of minutes have passed and anyone is talking. It's not an awkward silence, just a calm one, when Key breaks it softly.

 

With Jonghyun beside him making bubbles with his lips beneath the water, "Dara... there's something that I want to tell you" Key looks at Jonghyun while the latter stops to play with the water and looks at him.

 

"What is it?" he says calmly with a smile. Key looks at him straight in the eyes, smiling too.

 

"After our dinner in the dining hall, come with me, we'll be flying in the sky where we use to do in the human world. Please?" Key looks at him begging to agree at his suggestion.

 

"So we'll call Bom there where no one will can't hear us" Key grabs his both hands and puts them under his chin, looking at Jonghyun with puppy eyes as he angles slightly his head to 30º.

 

Jonghyun giggles and interlocks his fingers with Key's. "Of course! But tomorrow we have to find where Maki is and bring her back so soon as be possible to Zamboya, huh? We shouldn't take too long to complete this mission that Bom sent us to do" he replies seriously but smiling slightly.

 

Key hugs him passionately. "Yeeess!!! We'll do our best tomorrow!"

 

"C-chae..." Jonghyun blushes madly. He can feel shivers running throughout his body.

 

Key leans back to look at him, frowning slightly by the tone of his voice. "Huh? What's wrong? Hul.. you're so red!"

 

He see Jonghyun's left forefinger pointing down to his body. "Our bodies were... I noticed your..." Jonghyun turns around with his hands against his cheeks.

 

Key gasps. "Omooo!! I totally forgot about that! Our bodies are so different from these ones! I-I'm sorry.." Key looks down to the water, blushing visibly.

 

Then Jonghyun turns around, drawing a sudden smirk surprising Key.

 

"Do you think the real Key and Jonghyun made things inside these thermal baths? Those guys in the dining hall cheered us to kiss in public.. they looked to be so fine with that. If they two could be able to do that in front of them, I can't wonder what they could do inside here when they were alone"

 

Jonghyun's eyebrows move twice up and down making Key widening his eyes.

 

- That smirk... -

 

Is the same smirk Jonghyun put before. "Y-you're.. not asking to make it out here after talking about that... r-right?" he says trying to control his heartbeat and sudden heat waving his body. Jonghyun shrugges innocently as he's approaching slowly at Key.

 

"You know.... if.." Key pauses when Jonghyun looks at him deeply. His gaze makes Key gulp and blush. "I-if we finally do that... I really would like to do it as C-Chaerin and you as Dara.. being girls instead of boys.." he whispers.

 

Jonghyun smiles as he starts to caress Key's cheeks using his thumbs making him close his eyes.

 

"Really? As girls..?"

 

"Yeah..."

 

- When all this ends and when we're back at Zamboya... -

 

Slowly, Jonghyun approaches to his lips and kiss them softly. Key answer the little kiss with his eyes closed. After some seconds Jonghyun draws back and opens his eyes.

 

"Okay then" Jonghyun smiles and pokes gently his nose.

 

Their faces are just inches part from each other. Their brown eyes meet when Key opened his and they two felt the blood running through their veins in every breath. Unable to take it, Key pecks quickly Jonghyun's lips and swims quickly away from him as he's laughing with blush.

 

"Lero lerooo.. catch me if you can!" he says making Jonghyun smile playfully and jumps in his direction swimming so fast as he can.

 

After some tries, Jonghyun caught Key's waist and it was his turn to chase him.

 

Some minutes later, their hands meet when Key was carrying Jonghyun over him with his legs hanging forward of his shoulders. They try to see who can reach first the other side of the pool without falling not even once.

 

Key burst into laughter when he suddenly tickled his left toe making Jonghyun fall backwards with a scream before his voice faded away under the water.

 

Key kept laughing when he couldn't hear anything and turned around looking for his co-mate. "Jong-Jonghyun.." he says between laughs and a little frown appears in his face as he's looking down at the body beneath the water. His smiling face is replaced by a worried one.

 

"Jonghyu-"

 

"BROOAAAHH!!!!" suddenly Jonghyun appeared in front of him and hug him, softly pushing his body backward and they two disappeared inside the water.

 

Outside from the baths, the people who's walking close to the room, can listen their laughs and sounds of water being splashed.