Chapter 7

Tearless

"Jonghyun.. Key.. hey, wake up, you two have been sleeping too much" someone whispers close to the two people sleeping peacefully.

 

Listening the voice clearer, Key opens his eyes slowly as he's yawning. "Who's talking..?" he says while rubbing gently his sleepy eyes.

 

"Who else? Flygar, your pet" the voice answer him. By the tone of the voice, you can see him it's frowning. Jonghyun wakes up too after noticing movements in the bed and Key's voice.

 

"Good morning Key.. who are you talking?" Jonghyun moves away the sheets around him without opening his eyes.

 

"I don't know..." he answers and open his eyes to look at the criature who's looking at him. "Hul!!" exclaims Key with shocked tone when he see a metalic chameleon floating in the air between the two of them.  With grey wings moving to a big quickness.

 

- What the heck is this animal?! -

 

The chameleon moves backward, startled by his sudden raise of his voice.

 

"Wow.. you know, I'm lucky I don't have ears or else I could be deaf right now. Why are you so surprised? Not like this is the first time you see me, right? Or aren't you fully awake yet?" he asks innocently with his left eye looking at the two of them.

 

- He even talks... this is new. -

 

Jonghyun is just silent watching the little creature before drawing a soft smile. Trying to calm his thoughts who are invading him.

 

Key sighs and smiles too. "We're.. awake now... sorry, we didn't know who you were for a second.." he pauses for some seconds before talking again. The chameleon smiles at his words.

 

Key gathers his thoughts and forces a smile trying not to look nervous. "How can we forget about you? You..." Key looks every part of his body when the chameleon his mouth with his long pink tongue as an instinct.

 

"You are our dear and cute pet that we love the most!" Key smiles widely and looks at Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun nods quickly at him and looks at Flygar. "Of course! How could we forget it?"

 

"You're our precious Flygar! Cuchi cuchi cuchi...~" Jonghyun supports himself over his knees as he leans closer his left forefinger to Flygar, caressing softly the curvature of his short neck. Flygar closes his eyes, groaning softly by the pleasureable sensation.

 

Key smiles watching his mate being sweet and leans closer to give Flygar a kiss to his cold ribs.

 

While caressing him, Jonghyun's and Key's expressions changed to an anxyous one.

 

- God... he didn't saw us changing into our real forms, does he?! - Key shivered at the thought and bit nervously his lower lip.

 

Jonghyun looks at Key still caressing Flygar's neck making Key also looking at him. Their eyes asking at each other worriedly if Flygar saw the both of them.

 

- Dara.. I hope he don't... - Key look at Flygar. That's all what Key could say mentally.

 

Jonghyun looks back at Flygar and thinks deeply before starting a speech.

 

"It's good to see you again, Flygar. What where you doing while we were sleeping? We.. we have been looking for you when we arrived after working so much.." Jonghyun tries to hide his anxious expression forcing a smile.

 

Key holds his breath inside as he's grabbing tightly the sheets, afraid of his answer. His eyes are glued at Flygar without blink.

 

Flygar opens his eyes. "Oh? Nothing.. I just have been sleeping there the whole time" he points at the corner of the room and the two of them lean to a side where he's pointing at. There's a light sphere with blue and white colour floating in the air close to the ground. Softly moving up and down of herself as the colours mix together. White rings move inside of it in all directions.

 

They two look at the sphere. Admiring her. "Oh..." they say at unison. Feeling terribly relieved inside. Then a silent sigh goes out from them and they look back at Flygar again.

 

"It's also good to see you both. I missed you!" Flygar looks at Jonghyun and later at Key with excited expression and floated quickly in Key's direction to put his arms widely open against his chest, feeling his heartbeat bumping against his head. Key looks down to himself unsure what he should do. He see the metalic animal smiling widely with his eyes closed. 

 

- Uh... -

 

Jonghyun smiles watching Key's face.

 

Watching his and down to his chest again, hesitantly, Key's hands move up and puts them carefully against Flygar's body. It feels warm despite the half of his body is just metalic. Key's lips draw a little smile.

 

- I should say the same so he's not going to suspect.. -

 

"We also missed you.. little one" he says and caresses softly his body with both thumbs. Jonghyun smiles at the tender scene in front of him and caresses his body as well.

 

After a while, Jonghyun and Key decided to go for a ride around the castle so they can familiarize to it, as Flygar is floating close to Jonghyun. 

 

Flygar used to be always beside the real key and Jonghyun when they were alive. 

 

 


 

 Annyeonghaseyo subscribers!

 

^__^' I'm sorry for making you wait all this time.. maybe I'll write a second chapter after some minutes =D,

so wait for that! ^__^

 

Leave me your thoughts if you want, below this chapter hehe..

 

Kamsahabnida!! =D