Chapter 10

Tearless

After having a great time in the thermal baths, Jonghyun and Key go back to their dorm to rest. After playing like kids inside there they ended up feeling sleepy and exhausted.

 

Entering by the door, Jonghyun let himself fall in top of the bed letting out a long tired sigh while Key locks the door. Key sits in the bed beside him and claps his fingers of his left hand to dry his hair instantly.

 

Leaning outside of it, he see Flygar sleeping inside the sphere. 

 

- How much sleeps this animal? -

 

Jonghyun turns around and sits, leaning to see Flygar as well. "Maybe all day" Jonghyun looks at Key and smiles. Key hums innocently and looks back at him. 

 

Feeling his heart starting to beat a little faster by Jonghyun's smile. He looks around the bedroom and his eyes stop at the big TV hanging in the wall.

 

"Do you want to see some movie? Maybe a movie is starting right now.." he asks after clearing his throat while pointing at it. 

 

"Oh yes!" the latter exclaims with excitement in his voice making Key smile in knowledge. Without speaking about the people they are right now, Chaerin knows Dara so well. She's been sharing a lot of things with Dara since a year ago. Besides Bom, Chaerin is the person who knows perfectly how Dara is too.

 

"Hehe, I knew you were going to say that" Key smiles widely while pressing the button of the control remote. Jonghyun giggles as he bites his lower lip as he sits excitedly beside of him.

 

Pressing a button... "This one?" Channel nº 1 - Gulliver's trips. Key waits for Jonghyun's answer.

 

After some seconds, "Mmmh.. no.. continue,"

 

"Okay" Key presses the button nº 2. - The klass.

 

- A crew of guys carry another one with a smirk in their faces, heading to the ladies room. They are in the gym class. Once leaving him only with his underwear, two of the guys open the door surprising the girls inside and cover their bodies and screaming. The guy covers his body, trembling, watching nothing else but the ground as the others close the door, laughing. Making fun of the guy. - 

 

They two look at the movie until Jonghyun speaks with his eyes glued on the screen.

 

"Leave this one... it looks interesting"

 

"Okay" Key smiles softly and leaves the control remote in the night table. Then he crossed his legs as the two of them stay silent, immersing with the movie.

 

When the movie ended, Key finds himself Jonghyun's back trying to calm him as he can hear his sobs and hiccups.

 

Key pulls him softly into a hug from behind landing Jonghyun's head against his left shoulder. "Let it out..."

 

Jonghyun closed his swollen eyes after listening his whispering close to his ear while a pair of tears roll down slowly of his face.

 

He giggles embarrassedly between his cry at his sensibility after watching a movie like the two of them saw a moment ago. The memories of her and Chaerin, who's always holding her when she's crying. Talking to her sweetly to let out her tears, waiting patiently for her to calm down and smile again. 

 

- She's always comforting me, taking care of me... -

 

Slowly drawing a smile, Jonghyun's hands move up in a slow way to cover his and close them in affection.

 

Key kept whispering things sweetly to his ear trying to raise his mood. Chaerin is an expert when Dara is in this situation.

 

A couple of minutes after, in each other's embrace, Jonghyun slowly leans up when his breathing came back to normal. He turned around facing Key.

 

Jonghyun hugs Key affectionately to make him feel how grateful he is to have him by his side.

 

"Thank you Chae for always holding me like this, for calming me down with your words and arms. No one can do it and no one can make me calm like you do... thank you so much" Jonghyun kisses his cheek and leans back to look at Key.

 

Key slightly blushes and smiles back trying to hide his nervousness. Then he pokes softly his nose. "It's my work to do that.. although you're older than me I have to protect you or taking care well of you, specially when you cry, Sandarin..."

 

Jonghyun smiles widely with blush. Looking down at his own hands, letting pass three seconds, he look up at him to meet his eyes deeply. 

"Key.. come with me" Jonghyun stands up from the bed. Key blinks.

 

"Where?" Key stands up as well.

 

"To the bathroom... I want to do something and we can't do it here" Jonghyun signs Key to follow him while he points at Flygar floating inside the white slightly blue sphere. The latter look at Flygar and walks in Jonghyun's direction as he's entering inside the bathroom, waiting for him to enter with his against at the mark of the door.

 

- Maybe she wants to take a quick warm shower before going to sleep? - thinks Key innocently.

 

Jonghyun giggles softly and shakes his head. "No.. I don't want to do that" he smiles sweetly at Key as they're looking at each other. Jonghyun leans closer to Key to close the door and lock it, making Key gulp at their closeness.

"W-what do you want to do?"

 

Jonghyun lets out a deep sigh. "I.. I miss to see your real form, Chae. Can I see you? Y-you can do it as well if..." he blushes and ducks slightly his head. His heart is beating faster.  

 

"If you feel the same.." 

 

Key blinks twice and bites nervously the left side of his lower lip. "Yes..." his answer almost like a whisper. Jonghyun looks up at him.

 

"I want to watch yours too.. I have been missing to see your real form too" they share a soft and low giggle after listening their same wish.

 

"Can we do it at the same time?" ask Key. Jonghyun smiles and nods.

 

The environment falls in a deep silence when Key's and Jonghyun's hands approach slowly to each other wrists and softly grab their bracelets. Their eyes glued at their own hands grabbing it softly to move it out of their hands. Once they have it, their forms turn into their real ones.

 

Raising their heads, they look at each other's eyes. Dara's eyes move around Chaerin's face as the latter do the same. Both of their hearts beating in synchrony. A little faster and stronger than before. Chaerin see one of Dara's hands approaching slowly to her until her fingers touch gently her left cheek, starting to caress it making Chaerin blink.

 

A smile appears in her lips at Dara's sweetness making her smile too. Chaerin fades slightly away her smile when her hand approaches at Dara's face and cups her right cheek.

 

Her thumb caresses gently and slowly the side of her nose. Dara closes her eyes feeling Chaerin's warm hand moving softly up and down and soon feels two fingers sliding down to her chin, caressing it with her thumb too.

 

Dara's eyes open slowly and her fingers move each sides of her nose, going up to her nose bridge while Chaerin caresses her forehead.

 

The two of them enjoying this moment when they listen Flygar's voice saying something in his sleep, surprising them and look at the door.

 

"Aaahh stoop... I can't eat more flies~" he mutters. 

 

Dara and Chaerin sigh in relief and look at each other. A smile spread in their lips and after some seconds they approaching to give each other an affectionate hug. Saying how good they feel after seeing each other in their real forms. How could you feel if the person you like or love uses a mask in her/his face all day?

 

"When we're done with this mission, we're going to celebrate it with balloons and confetti in our dorm. I'll see the true Dara without other body, just mine" whispers Chaerin and smiles. Dara giggles and pinches playfully her nose when they broke the hug.

 

"We'll do it soon, Chaera. We just need to make a plan to find and rescue Maki so soon as be possible and fly straight! To Zamboya"

 

"Yes! We can.." Chaerin pauses for a second thinking a good plan. "We can do it while everybody it's sleeping, maybe at 4 AM? Is that okay?"

 

"Mmmh.. yes.. good! That's it! At 4 AM miss Chae and Miss Sandari will be ready. So we better go to sleep now or else we're not going to be awake at that hour. Let's go Baby Rin" Dara smiles at Chaerin and takes her hand after putting each other's bracelets to their wrists. Turning to their male forms, the two of them step out of the bathroom and change their clothes by pyjamas in just a second.

 

Key sits in the bed and cover their bodies with the sheets.

 

"Good night Ssantokki-ah... aaww!" Jonghyun pinched his ear. Key's groan made him giggle and softly caress his ear with an apologicately smile. "Good night for you too, Chae Rilakkuma's lover" he smirks and Key faces him.

 

"Aahahaha!!" Jonghyun laughs as he's attacked by Key's naughty hands tickling him in his stomach.

 

"Mh" Key hums feeling satisfied with his little revenge as he's smiling at the roof and closes his eyes. Then he feels a weight in his chest. It's Jonghyun's head. Looking down at him, Key puts an arm around his body as he feels his warm breath hitting his skin. Jonghyun put his arm comfortably around Key's waist and closed his eyes.

 

- I hope the next time I can sleep in his position too.. -

 

Key felt Jonghyun drawing a smile smiling and give him a kiss to his chest. "Okay, wait for that"

 

Key smiles widely and closes his eyes, hugging Jonghyun's body even more.

 

After 15 minutes, their breaths turned deeper signaling that they fell asleep.