Chapter 4

Tearless

 

Ohh! My first comment in this story! I was so excited when I read it.. hehehe.... thank you *bows* I hope you like it.. and please tell me your thoughts ^__^ jebaaaaaall?

 


 

A girl is running like if her life depending of it by the corridor, with important information about what's happening about the girl Akari as she's heading to Bom office. The other girls follow her with their eyes when they see her running like a bullet. Some agents who work in their offices informed about it when a pair of charger girls saw Jiyong carrying Maki's body into the white hole in the human world while they were doing their night turn.

 

This means that the war is starting and many lifes between the two worlds will fall again, like happened four years ago.

 

The girl didn't knock the door before entering and stepped inside in a rush. "Boss boss! I have the papers you asked about Mika who's results to be Akari...!!!" she stated and supported her hands against her knees to recover her breathing. She was drinking a tasty coffee in her office reading about Mika when two charger girls knocked and went inside. She almost split out the coffee when they told her about Jiyong and Akari and ran like possessed looking for Bom office. 

 

Bom stood from her sit and faced the girl. "Great!! Thanks Hyori! Let's see.. mhh.." Bom studies deeply as she's reading the documents with serious face.

 

Hyori waits patently for her until Bom raises her head and their eyes met. "Bring everyone here, Hyori. I have to warn everyone about this"

 

Hyori gave her a soldier salute, "Yes boss!!" and disappeared in the door. She frowns. - Why the hell I'm running when I can fly? - she palms mentally her forehead at the thought and her feet leave the ground as she starts to float. Many people is flying in all directions inside Maleyba.

 

Hyori warned everybody and they headed to Bom's office. The last persons were Chaerin and Dara. She knocked at the door and waited as she was playing with her fingers. She didn't have to wait 5 seconds when Chaerin opened it.

 

"Oh Hyori, annyeong!" Chaerin smiles and Hyori smiles back. Then Chaerin see girls running behind of her. "Chaerin who is? Oh Hyori.." Dara saw her behind Chaerin's shoulder and smiled waving her hand.

 

Hyori waved back. "Hello girls. I'm here because Bom want us to be in her office. You two have to come immediately! It's very important! Grab all your things, I'll be waiting for you two here. I already warned everyone"

 

"Oh okay!" Chaerin and Dara said in unison and went inside changing their clothes after snapping their fingers. Once they are done, the three of them fly heading straight to the agreed place. Chaerin smiled at the rose Dara is wearing in her hair. Since Chaerin gave it to her Dara is always wearing it. She's not separating from it. Dara looks back at her as they are flying behind Hyori and smile at each other.

 

Thousand of girls are forming a perfect coordination and position like in the army as Bom it's in front of them all.

 

Chaerin and Dara are in the first row. Hyori beside Dara.

 

Bom looks every face until she see Chaerin and Dara. A little smile crosses in her lips, making them smile back. Bom face turns serious before she starts to speak. "As you all know, Jiyong, king and boss of Petra has been seen in the human world carrying a body of a girl. That girl is.. Akari" She says seriously. Everyone gasps and start to whisper. Chaerin and Dara widened their eyes. They remember her very well. How powerful was when she almost destroyed Zamboya the last time they saw her before she could die.

 

Bom raises her palm to the air and the whispers stopped. Chaerin's hand found Dara's and squeezed her softly without looking at her. - Akari... - Chaerin thought. Dara throws her a glance and squeezed her hand back. "Yes. Jiyong, our worse enemy found her partner once again. But we're going to use the best charger girls that we possess" Bom glances at Dara and Chaerin, making them wide slightly their eyes. Everyone looks at them too.

 

"Yes. Chaerin and Dara will go there and will try to rescue Akari before it's too late. They'll use a special outfit like the discharger boys use. They'll be two of them and will give us vital information about them so we'll be able to destroy them. If Akari wakes up and lets out all her power against us, we're lost. But if they two get to bring her here in Maleyba we'll have the chance to end positively this war. We put all our confidence in them two" Bom smiles at the two girls.

 

"Wow... okay.. but what about our voices?" Dara asks frowning caressing slightly .

 

"Oh, that? Don't worry Darong," Bom moves her fingers signaling to some girls to come. Chaerin smiles at Dara when she see her expression. Some people starts to giggle silently after Bom called her as Darong.

 

- She called her as Darong! -

 

- Darong! So funny haha -

 

- I'll call her Darong too -

 

Dara hearing their thoughts making her blush and duck her head. "Yah stop giggling.. the only person who can call her like that is our Boss.. so ssshhh~" Chaerin whispers looking around the girls behind her left shoulder and they stop giggling and nod. Dara looks at her surprised. - Coincidence that she guessed what the last girl thought? - Then Dara receives a wink from Chaerin and looks at Bom.    

 

- Yeah... coincidence - Dara looks at Bom as well when two girls came beside Bom and showed them two devices of high technology. Bom grabs the right one. "This device will turn your female voice turning in a male one. You'll need this necklaces so they aren't going to suspect of you. And this, a bracelet to change your female look into a male look too. We caught two discharger boys and we'll use it wth you. Let's to make a proof. Please Chaerin and Dara, come here and use it" Bom sends them signs to approach closer.

 

Chaerin gulps as they two walk closer. - I'm really going to look like a boy? Wow this is new - Dara smiles secretly when she ducked slightly her head. - I'm going to look cute looking myself like a boy? - Dara thinks.

 

Chaerin looks carefully the necklaces in front of her who are over the girls hands. She caress it with her thumb before grabbing it. Dara grabs it softly from the other girl and places it around her neck. Chaerin looks at Dara who has hers already around. "Dara don't talk yet.. wait for me!" Chaerin says and rushes to put the necklace around her neck as well.

 

"Talk, so we'll see if it works" says Bom waiting patiently but feeling excited inside. Everybody looks at them expectantly. Chaerin looks at the rose of Dara and smiles. "You look so damn beautifu-l with.. woaahh!!" Chaerin's eyes widened to hear her sudden manly voice. Bom giggles while the others laugh.

 

"Hahaha..." laughs Dara and wide her eyes. "Omooo hahahhaa" Dara covers while laughing by her new tone of her voice and blushed. Chaerin laughs even more as she looks at Dara. "y voicesss!" screams someone rasing her arm between the girls and the other giggle while nodding their heads in agreement. "Greaatt!! Hahaha! Now put your bracelet!" Bom says.

 

Chaerin grabs slowly the bracelet. "Here I go.." Dara see Chaerin putting her bracelet into her right hand and widened her eyes. A complete transformation began to Chaerin's feet, up to her legs, waist, chest until it ended in top of her head. Chaerin saw everyone with their mouth hanging open, even Dara. "What? How am I looking?" Chaerin touched her face and her hair. Was really short. No one answered her until everybody started to scream.

 

Girls approached to her with excited expressions. "Wooo! You look so cute!!"

 

"yyy!!" those were the comments while the girls were talking at the same time.

 

Chaerin found herself with girls around her looking at her up and down. Bom's eyes were shining. Dara blinked twice. "Ah, I need a mirror! I have to look myself! The wait is killing me! Mirror!" Chaerin said and into her hand appeared a mirror.

 

"Hul!!! I'm this person?!? O-omo!!" Chaerin saw herself with her eyes totally open while she touches her new face, her cheeks, her forehead, her nose, studying her new look.

 

"You look incredible cute Chaerin!!" says Bom with a big smile and the others nodded quickly. "Now your turn Dara!" Bom looks at Dara who's still looking at Chaerin with surprised face.

 

"Eh? A-ah yes..." Dara stutters and introduces the bracelet in her right arm too. Few seconds later...

 

"KYYAAA!!!!" everybody screamed. The rose fell to the ground.

 

Chaerin looked at Dara and her eyes widened. "Omooo! You look so attractive!!" - Wait, why I'm saying? Dara is always really attractive - Dara heard her thought despite the fuss of voices around her and smiled with blush.

 

"Calm down girls!!" said Bom and everyone stopped talking and looked at the two new persons in front of them. Dara approached to Chaerin. "Show me how's my appearance?"

 

Chaerin turned around slowly the mirror until Dara saw herself. "Oh myyy!! Ooohh!!!" she put her hands against her cheeks and looked her eyes form, her nose, her tuned skin like chocolate, her short hair, caressing her face through her forefinger. "Oh my god..." she muttered.

 

"You look really beautiful as a boy too, Dara..." Chaerin says shyly looking at her in the eyes. Dara moves to a side to see Chaerin's face and found her looking down to her own bracelet with a slight blush. Dara giggles and pinched her cheek softly with blush as well.

 

"You too, Chaerin.." Dara whispered to her ear before turning around and putting herself beside her. Chaerin's blush grows.

 

"Great!! That's fantastic girls!! Now you have to know your names. Your name is Key" Bom points at Chaerin. "And you Jonghyun" Bom points at Dara. Then she tells them their personalities.  

 

"Don't forget it..." Then Bom looks carefully at them two. "Oh my god I can't believe that our best chargers are these boys now!" she exclaimed totally excited.

 

Dara and Chaerin just giggled shyly while the others kept telling them how cute they look in boy form. "*clears * okay. Now that we have what we wanted. Prepare yourself for your mission. Go now to Petra and bring Akari... do your best like always, okay?" Bom says with her hands in each side of Dara's and Chaerin's shoulders. "Yes boss" they say and nod firmly.

 

"Good. Once you two are there try to give us all the information that you can so it will be useful for us to end this so soon as be possible" 

 

Chaerin and Dara put their left hands each sides of their foreheads, giving her a soldier salute. "Yes, boss!" they say in unison and started to fly.

 

They waved their hands to everybody who were wishing them good luck until they disappeared into a white hole in the sky.

 

"Chaerin.. what are you doing? Don't do that.." Dara looks away as she blushes after she saw Chaerin looking inside her own pants. "I-I'm sorry! I just was curious hahahh" Chaerin apologized her and stuck her tongue. Dara shook her head and grabbed her hand already in Petra, floating in the dark sky. The world looks like Zamboya but the only difference is about Petra's sky is black and grey colour and the houses and buildings have scary forms.

 

"Dara, oh I mean.. Jonghyun I'm sorry for.." Chaerin pouts. Dara looks at her and shakes her short hair. "Don't worry Key. I understand. The curiosity about our appearance and bodies now made you do that, right?" Dara giggles slightly making Chaerin shrugging her nose.

 

"Let's go to leave this by another side and be focused in our mission... maybe we can talk about this when we get to be inside a dorm for us.." Chaerin squeezes her hand. And soon, they stop to interlock each other's because that affectionate gesture could look weird from outside about two boys grabbing each other's hands.

 

They are flying closer to the enemy world as they see boys flying in all directions and others waving their hands while calling their names. Fortunately for Chaerin didn't hit her face at any lamp post in the street while doing it. No one has an idea what's happening and Chaerin and Dara fly closer to the black and metallic castle, really acting that they are the real Key and Jonghyun.

 

- Concentrate Chaerin... do this well and protect Dara if it's necessary. FIGHTING! -

 

Dara smiles secretly. - Haha, she always forget that I can hear her thoughts. Although she complains sometimes about it she always keeps doing it hahaha - Dara thinks and giggles without Chaerin noticing it.

 

"Boss.. we entered successfully in Petra Planet.. we're going to enter inside the castle. Over and out" whispers Dara as she presses the button in the back side of her left wrist. Boy's outfit in Petra are different. In Zamboya the charger girls can speak or answer a call through a microphone in their chest but in Petra they are in their wrist.

 

They study the castle up and down and every corner of it until they see a big metallic door. Boys talking to each other look at them once they stepped inside. Chaerin does her best to continue staying calm while Dara just look at them with serious face thinking about an idea.

 

- Okay... what can we do now? Think, Dara, think... -