Chapter 6

Tearless

"You know something about Jonghyun and Key already?" asks Jiyong worriedly to Seungri without moving his gaze from Maki who's inside the water floating with a mask glued on her face to give her oxygen through the tube as her eyes are closed. Jiyong can see her through the glass in cylinder form. His crew along with Seungry try to make wake her up and make Maki showing who trully is. But by now they didn't find the way, but once they find it, prepare yourself!

 

"No yet.. our best computer can't find them. I already try it to do it after 4 times and those 4 times totally failed. No trail about them" he answers seriously as he's beside Jiyong looking at the sleeping Maki as well. Her chest and her waist are covered by black clothes.

 

Jiyong sighs heavily with frustration. 'Where the hell are they? I need them! They are the best discharger boys of Petra! Buu!! I'm going to search them by myself!'

 

"Seungri, I'm going to look for them in your computer, maybe we can finally find them in the human world" he says firmly.

 

"Of course, it's all yours" Seungri drags back the chair to let Jiyong sitting on it and looks at the the screen when Jiyong already sit quickly and started to press quickly the keys. After some seconds, Jiyong frowned heavily and hit softly the table letting out his frustration. In the screen appeared 'ERROR' about his search. "Damn! Where are they?! What are they doing?!" Jiyong stands up angrily from the chair with his hands into fists. Seungri just looks at him calmly.

 

"Don't lose your nerves, I know they are okay whenever they are, they are the best, you know that very well. Mmmh.. ask about them to the boys, maybe they know something about where they are. Someone has to know it" Seungri suggests and pats twice his shoulder trying to calm Jiyong.

 

"Relax your shoulders man, you're so tense, breathe, come on. We'll find them sooner or later, don't worry" he adds as his hands are massaging gently his shoulders. Jiyong lets a out a deep sigh again as he tries to relax. Seungri always helps him to release his stress or frustration and encourages him. Seungri for him is like the closest friend he has, although he keeps a very good friendship with Jonghyun and Key too, that's why he loses easily his nerves when it comes of them.

 

"Like this... very good, that's much better" Seungri takes off his hands from him.

 

"Okay, I'll ask them about they two so I'll see if someone knows something" Jiyong says and Seungri nods with a smile.

 

Seungri see Jiyong about to walk away when he turned around but then he faced him again. He smiles, "Sometimes I wonder who's the boss here, you or me. I feel like an another discharger boy" Jiyong giggles making Seungri laugh.

 

"If something happens to me after the war with the charger girls, you'll replace me, okay? You'll be in my place, doing everything what I do, but don't you dare to touch my Akari... she's mine, if you try something with her if she survives after all... I'll come and I'll kill you" he says seriously looking deeply at Seungri

 

Seungri raises his hands in the air asking for mercy with his wide eyes. "Wow wow... calm down Jiyong! You're scaring me with that gaze of yours.. of course Akari is yours, how can you say that? How can you doubt like that about me?! How many years I have been working next to you and how many time we meet?! You know perfectly that I respect your wife as much as I respect you!" he says frowning in a scared face.

 

Jiyong burst on laughter and shakes his hair with his right hand. "I was kidding!! Hahahha oh my god you should see your face hahahah" Jiyong holds his stomach with his arms.

 

Seungri groans frustratedly as he shakes his hair with hands hands when Jiyong waste him a joke, once again. Jiyong really likes to scare Seungri and see his scared face after saying the same topic. "Aah Jiyong!" Seungri shakes his own hair with both hands. Jiyong stops to laugh and wipes the little tears who were forming in his eyes.

 

"I trust you at 100% Seungri, you know that. You're my best friend. But I'm serious when I say about my replacement. If I die after the war, you'll be the person who's going to be in my place, ehm? You're the correct person for that. You have what someone need to have to be a boss, a boss of Petra. As my last wish. You're the one who can do it" Jiyong says honestly without joking anymore.

 

Seungri frowns although he feels very content about his suggestion. But his features fall in a sad expression, "Please Jiyong don't talk like that. We don't know what's going to happen but I don't want to think about if you die... the war didn't start yet..  you're alive here and now. We still have to wake Akari from her sleep and we'll see how's going everything after that... but it's okay, if that makes you feel happy, I'll be very glad to be the new boss...." Seungri said the last words as a whisper and ducked his head.

 

Jiyong smiles warmly and puts his hand on his left shoulder making him look up. Jiyong see his sadness through his eyes. "Don't be sad, Seungri. Death is always close to us, waiting patiently to take us with her. I promise that if there's no Jiyong in Petra anymore, you'll know about me after that" Jiyong winks his left eye to him and turns around.

 

"Now, continue trying to wake my Akari and tell me something if there some changes, my good friend" he says as he's walking away from him, leaving Seungri speechless. 'He's talking like this lately, specially when he brought Akari.. seems like he knows that he's going to die or something by the way he talks... is he doing it as a farewell? Saying indirectly a goodbye? Oh no, don't think about that Seungri... focuse on your work' Seungri thinks while Jiyong is farhest of him until disappears.

 

Then he frowns. "I promise that if there's no Jiyong in Petra anymore, you'll know about me after that..." his mind replays the lasts words of Jiyong. 'Is he going to appear like a ghost?!'

 

"Jiyong!! Don't you dare to give me one of your scares, huh?! I know you very well!" he screams when he ran outside of his office and saw him walking by the corridor under the floor where he was. His voice reached Jiyong's ears and giggled mentally. Then he puts the device to his ear so he can call him with a smirk.

 

Once Seungri answers the call... "We'll see if I'll scare you or not. Byeee!" Jiyong ended the call looking up where Seungri was standing with his widened eyes. Jiyong gave him a smirk and finally disappeared from his sight.

 

After some moments, Jiyong reached the main square of Petra. Yunho warned the others when he saw his boss and they all rushed to his direction with a smile. "Jiyong! It's good to see you! We were looking for you!" says Minho. 

 

"Really? Let it out then, here I am"

 

"We have good news, Jonghyun and Key are here!! In Petra! We all saw them before!" says Daesung and they nodded in unison.

 

Jiyong widened their eyes with a gasp. "WHAT?! They are here?!?" he exclaims totally shocked. They eight nodded.

 

"Where?!" 

 

"They are in their dorm, sleeping. They said that they had been working until today in the human world doing their work as discharger boys. Two days working without stop! They told us to tell you that they are okay and you don't need to worry that they are already here" Lee Joon says with a bright smile. Jiyong looks at their faces and see their eyes shining like stars.

 

'These faces... the only boys who can make them smile like that are Jonghyun and Key...' thinks Jiyong.

 

"Wow.. thank you so much guys for telling me, I'm going to see them right now!! I'll increase your salary at 30% as a reward!!" he says quickly and ffloats in the air flying away from them, straight to Key's and Jonghyun's room. The boys gasped and 'Woo-ed' between jumps one against the other as they were celebrating it with their arms in the bed.

 

Jiyong landed at the floor when he saw Jonghyun and Key names printed in the wall and knocked the door. "Jonghyun?! Key?!!! I'm Jiyong!!" he exclaimed.

 

But there's anyone answering him. "Guys! Open the door! I have to talk with you two right now!!"

 

PUNKKK!! "Ouch..!" someone groaned in pain inside the room. "Jiyong..! Ah... wait a moment!!" answers Key. Jiyong can hear Jonghyun and Key voices whispering things and some moments later, Key opens the door.

 

"Hello boss..." he says after rubbing his sleepy eyes. "Hello.." greets Jonghyun beside him.

 

Jiyong looks at them and quickly hugs them both, startling them. "Oh guys, at last I can see you two with my own eyes!" Jonghyun and Key just patted softly his shoulders. Jiyong breaks the hug and looks at them again.

 

"Tell me what happened in the human world?! We lost you two days ago! I couldn't allow to lose the best discharger boys of this planet!! Is that true that you have been working since two days?! Tell me everything right now! " Jiyong commands feeling excited to see them again. Jonghyun looks at him deeply, after some seconds, he draws a smile.

 

"Yes boss, it's true. Me and Key just wanted to work even more until our last energy. Those humans looked so pathetic when they were laughing, with those smiles in their faces that we couldn't take it anymore and removed it one by one as a fun, so we had been doing that until today" Jonghyun looks at Key and the latter looks back at him.

 

Then they two look at Jiyong again. "Yeah, it's like as he said right now, boss. You talked already with Lee Joon and the others, right? That's why you're here because they told you what we told them to tell you once they could see you"

 

Jiyong nods. "Yeah, they told me a moment ago, and good that they did it because I was going crazy, ehm?!"

 

Key scratches his nape. "We're really sorry boss, we send you our apology for not telling you before, but we were really tired. Tired to death to be exact"

 

Key smiles weakly as Jonghyun smiles mentally.

 

Jiyong sighs in relief, but then he frowns. "Why are you two calling me as boss? You always call me simply as Jiyong"

 

Jonghyun and Key widened their eyes. "Oh? Well hahaha, that's because we think that calling you as boss is more respectful than calling you by your name.. it's a... new habit we have now hehehe... is that strange?" asks Key worriedly. Key slides his arm around Jonghyun waist to find some support. Jonghyun looks at him. Key looks normal from outside, but he feels like burning with fear to be caught.

 

"To be honest, a lot.. and the way you two are talking too"

 

Key giggles nervously as he closes his hand to Jonghyun clothes of his waist, grabbing them tightly. Jonghyun puts his arm around his shoulder and pats him softly, trying to make him stay calm as he's getting nervous too. "M-maybe our tiredness is making us talk like this haha.. sure, after too much work, our systems aren't working properly. I'm sorry boss.. but we should sleep more time..." Key's hand tries to find the mark of the door until he found it.

 

"But you have to know this too.. from now maybe you can get used about our new habit of talking hehe.. discharger boys should change normally about the way they are and specially the way they talk too, right? S-so they are going to be cooler and greater.. hehehe.. I'm sorry boss.. but we really have to sleep.. you want to tell us something else..?" he asks carefully.

 

'They talk so different... but I think I can't blame them because I know the feeling.. I felt like that before as well.. when I drank a weird drink in the club and the next day I thought I was the most smart person of Petra... sure someone put something into it... ough, now that I think about it, I felt so much pain in my head...'

 

"Boss?" asks Key when Jiyong just stayed there looking himself lost in his thoughts.

 

"Eh? Oh no, I'm sorry hehe.. I was in other place. It's okay guys, just sleep and good work!! Very, very good work! I give you my best congratulations, and of course, I'll increase your salary at 60%. You deserve that. Take care and please don't work too much again mh? I know you two are so hardworking but you have to take it easy too. Don't force too much your bodies.. okay?" he says and smiles.

 

"O-okay boss... thank you.." Key and Jonghyun were being hugged by Jiyong once again with a bright smile before he flies away.

 

"Sleep tight, guys!" he says while waving his hand to them. Key and Jonghyun force a smile as they wave back their hands to him making a step forward and closed the door.

 

Once the door is closed, the first thing Key do is putting his hands against his chest to calm his strong heartbeat as he breathes in and breathes out while Dara sits in the bed and sighs heavily.

 

"Oh god.... I thought my heart was going to explode like a bomb.." slowly, his left hand slides to his wrist and removes the bracelet.

 

Jonghyun smiles weakly. "That was close.. but like always, you took us away safety from the conversation" he giggles and buuff-ed as he covers his sweaty forehead. Chaerin giggles as well as a slight blush appears in her face.

 

Jonghyun appearance changes to Dara when she take off her bracelet too and put it beside Chaerin's in the night table. Then they two slide in the bed facing the ceiling.

 

"You hit hard on your knees when Jiyong knocked the door?" asks Dara facing Chaerin with worried expression. Chaerin looks at Dara and blushes once again when their faces are very close. "A little but I forgot the pain so soon when we saw him standing there haha" Chaerin looks back at the ceiling.

 

When Jiyong knocked the door, Chaerin stood up immediately by the sudden noise but because she was sleeping, her legs went numb and fell in the ground making Dara awake by the strong noise and her groan.

 

Dara approaches her hand to Chaerin knees and caresses them softly, one after the other. Chaerin feels her warm hands caressing her skin as she's looking at her. Still with her hand moving, Dara looks up and smile sweetly at her.

 

"Aww what a mate so caring and great that I have!" Chaerin hugs Dara and puts her head in her chest. 

 

She felt her calm heartbeat against her ear and closed her eyes. Dara hugs her back and caresses Chaerin back softly. Dara realized the door was unlocked and turned her hand around and, *click* the door was locked. 

 

"Being your mate is the best.. you know why Chaerin?"

 

Chaerin shakes her head.

 

"Because you always makes me laugh most of the times, enjoying your company to the max. I enjoy our work or this mission because you're here... you have a great personality Chaerin, your personality worth gold.." Dara smiles and wraps her arms around her even more.

 

"Aww Dara, you and your words... you want me to melt here? In top of you? Because I feel like I'm an ice-cream totally melt under the sun right now" Chaerin says looking up at her making Dara laugh. Chaerin laughs as well while she supports her head in Dara chest.

 

"See what I said? Asshh this mate of mine, how I love her!" Dara hugs Chaerin more tight with a warm smile as her eyes are closed.

 

Chaerin blushes instantly and looks up again. "You love me?!" she covers with her fingers of her left hand.

 

Dara giggles. "Of course! I know that we just met a year ago but after all the things we passed together was enough to make me love you"

 

Chaerin felt so warm after Dara's statement.. she can't help but to smile. "I love you too Dara.." she mutters looking at her and puts her head back to her chest.

 

Dara pretends that she didn't hear it. "Mh?"

 

"I love you too.." she repeats.

 

 "Mmh?"

 

"I love you too"

 

Dara smiles. "Eh?"

 

"I love you too!"

 

Dara's smile turns into a smirk. "What?" 

 

"Yah..!" Chaerin looks up. "Are you playing with me? I said I love you too!" Chaerin blushes when she realizes that she raised a little her voice and her head comes back slowly to Dara's chest again to hide her face. Dara laughs and covers their bodies with the sheets.

 

"I was teasing you Baby Rin.. you sound so funny when you complain" Dara laughs a little more as Chaerin bites her lower lip smiling secretly.

 

"Sleep tight Sanda Rin..." Chaerin closes her eyes and lets out a comfortable sigh.

 

"You too, Chae Ra.." she says softly.

 

Chaerin opens her eyes. "Chae Ra?"

 

"Mh mh.. yes, it's the same like when you call me Sanda Rin.."

 

Chaerin smiles as she closes her eyes again. "Chae Ra... sounds good. So good as Sanda Rin.."

 

Dara smiles as well. "Our names sound good when we mix them..." her hands caress Chaerin's hair, playing and rolling it with her fingers. Chaerin hums as she's falling asleep while she feels the tenderness of Dara's fingers though her hair. Her eyes are falling down, down, down and down until they are totally closed few moments later, her breath turns softer. She fell asleep. 

 

"Baby Rin?" Dara calls her, but only receives a soft breath from the latter. She smiles. 'Kk she's sleeping like a baby' 'She grabs their bracelets and puts them on their wrists. Once she turns into Jonghyun appearance, her forefinger and middle finger over her own lips and slides them carefully to Chaerin's lips, giving her a kiss through her fingers and puts her arms around her again.

 

With a warm smile, Dara falls asleep too.