Chapter 8

Tearless

Jonghyun and Key walk calmly by a corridor and stop when they see a signboard with green letters: "Thermal baths." and an arrow pointing to the left. The two of them are slowly getting well with Flygar. He's easy to be with. 

 

Key wide his eyes with excitement. "Oh my! D- ah! Jonghyun! Let's go! We have to go there! Fast!" he exclaims.

 

"Thermal baths, thermal baths!!" Key was about to run away, amazed by the idea to feel warm water around him when Jonghyun stopped him with his hand against his left wrist. 

 

Key turns around to look at him and receives a shake from his head. "No, Key... control your wishes. We'll do that later, now it's not the moment. We still have things to do." says Jonghyun and removes his hand from Key. Key pouts and looks at the door where a soft scent and warm air goes out from there. "But I want to go there... come on.." he begs.

 

"Uh uh.. not now" Jonghyun pinches his nose.

 

Flygar giggles. "You never going to change, Key. You always go crazy when it comes to thermal baths" his giggles turn into laughs as he looks Key's pouting his lower lip.

 

"Come on, let's go"

Jonghyun smiles and drags Key away with his arm around his shoulders. "We'll do it at the end of the day, okay?" Jonghyun smiles sweetly at Key as the latter is looking at him.

 

Sighing, he nods. "Okay... I'll wait for that" Key draws a smile. "And you.. stop laughing!" commands Key to Flygar and stucks his tongue ending with a giggle.

 

Flygar shakes his head and giggles a little more as they continue walking and floating.

 

At the mealtime, Jonghyun and Key are sitting comfortably in the table of the wide dining hall and having a deserved rest, after studying secretly the castle. They eat the food they ordered, while Flygar is eating a bowl full of flies.

 

Has been a while since Jonghyun is looking at Key's face. The expressions he's making are priceless. Key eats silently his food and throws secretly a glance to his right side for the fourth time. Jonghyun is sitting in the opposite side.

 

Key looks at Flygar who's eating deliciously the flies as his tongue goes out of his mouth like a flash. Then his mouth tries to introduce fully the two flies and swallow them. Key's eyes wide once again before focusing on his own food, for the fourth time too. 

 

Jonghyun giggles mentally and grabs his glass full of water, still with his eyes on Key.

 

- Oh my god... I can't believe I'm eating beside this chameleon eating those flies... - Key looked away and put an expression that made Jonghyun unable to hold inside his reaction.

 

Jonghyun split the water splashing it to Key and started to laugh while facing the ceiling. The dining hall is very crowded, so a lot of the people look at their direction while Jonghyun wipes his mouth as he continue laughing. Other guys sitting in their own tables smile or giggle at the funny commotion.

 

"Ah.." groans Key with closed eyes as wrinkling slightly his nose. Then he feels a handkerchief wiping his face as the person in front of him continue laughing. Flygar laughs too. 

 

"I'm sorry Key, what you said made me burst into laughter.." he says while he's wiping Key's nose and chin.

 

Key frowns. "Eh? If I don't..." Jonghyun pokes twice his own head and giggles. "Aaahh! Auch~ I forgot about that again" Key's left hand turns into fit and hits softly his own forehead while he giggles.

 

"I still look good? My hair is not wet?"

 

Jonghyun explores his hair leaning to the left and later to the right. Then he interlocks his own fingers almost touching his lips with his elbows against the table. "Your hair is.. a little wet" he mutters and covers his mouth with a hand, starting to giggle once again.

 

Key complains with a groan and tries to fix his hair.

 

"But you look good!" says Flygar as he looks up at Key. "You look so handsome as always! So don't worry" he lifts his thumb up and grins.

 

Key sighs and looks firmly at Jongyun making him stop to laugh gradually.

 

"It's the first time you split in my face. Even you laughed! I'll take my revenge... and you can be so damn sure it's going to be a very big one" jokes Key but his face is telling the opposite. He's totally serious.

 

Jonghyun shakes his head twice. "No! Don't do it! It was an accident! It wasn't my intention!" he exclaims. "Your revenges are worse than a horror movie!" he adds.

 

Key smirks evily. Flygar is listening their conversation while he continue eating the flies.

 

"Then.. what are you going to do so I can forgive you?" Key supports his chin under his left palm.

 

Jonghyun's eyes move side to side searching quickly for ideas. Until he smirks.

 

"What about a kiss?" he asks. Someone heard what Jonghyun just said and looked at the two them surprised, almost shocked.

 

Key open his eyes widely and his palm move away from his chin.

 

"A-a kiss?" repeats Key and his mouth parts. Jonghyun nods still smirking.

 

Then they two startled a bit when the guy who heard it start to clap his hands calling the attention of everyone.

 

"Guys, guys!! Jonghyun and Key are going to kiss!! Come here and lets see it!!" he exclaimed excitedly making the others woo-ing, jumping from their sits and running almost like a stampede.

 

Key looks at everyone who's giggling and smiling widely, pushing playfully at each other. All the discharger boys are around them. Jonghyun smiles shyly with blush as he looks down at the floor.

 

- Oh my god.. -

 

"Kiss! Kiss! We want to see a kiss from you two!" screams one making the other boys agreeing excitedly to his suggestion creating a fuss, making raise the nerves between Key and Jonghyun.

 

Key looks up to meet Jonghyun's eyes and bites nervously his lower bit. He's blushing.

 

Standing up, Jonghyun walks slowly closer to him until he's in front. Many eyes are watching them both. Letting out a sigh, Jonghyun puts gently his thumb and forefinger under Key's chin and kisses him. It took two seconds for Key to close his eyes and focuse himself about what's happening. The boys woo-ed once again, feeling excited. 

 

Feeling each other's lips, they slowly start to move. Key's lips kisses his lower lip as their heads are slowly forming an X. Once in that position, their kiss turns deeper. Key's hands move around his waist to pull him closer as Jonghyun puts his arms around his neck. The others can't stop smiling and wooo-ing about what they are seeing.

 

Key blushes even more when a moan went out from him. Jonghyun smiles through their kisses and softly breaks the kiss with a wet sound coming from Key's lower lip.

 

- Auch... I moaned.. -

 

Everyone start to scream excitedly and celebrate it with claps. The real Key and Jonghyun used to do this before too, and the boys always admire it.  

 

With his left hand against Key's nape, Jonghyun opens his eyes as Key does the same as they move away from each other. Red cheeks under their eyes as they are biting their own lips while they dedicate a little smile at each other. Their foreheads touching.

 

"You forgive me now?" asks Jonghyun despite all the noise around them.

 

Key smiles widely. "Sure..." he blushes a little more and faces everybody as Jonghyun turns around too. 

 

"T-that's all.. guys" says Key.

 

"Keep enjoying your food" he gives them a smile with a thumbs up and sits to the chair. 

 

Jonghyun sits as well after winking at them. Everybody goes back to their own places while sharing gazes, looking back at they two and joking between them. The dining hall recovered the normal environtment and everybody start to eat. The only difference is the people throw looks repeatedly at Jonghyun and key but they don't care about it.

 

"You moaned. I made you moan. That means I kiss well?" asks Jonghyun to purpose to make Key nervous. Key blushes and ducks his head as he smiles. Jonghyun giggles watching his reaction.

 

"Y-yes.. you do" mutters Key.

 

Jonghyun leans closer. "Mh? What did you said?"

 

Key gulps and looks up at him, straight on the eyes. "You kiss very well" Key draws a shy smile for him before looking down at his food and fills his mouth of spaghetti. Jonghyun leans back with his cheeks blushing and starts to eat silently as the two of them throw glances at each other.

 

Flygar is eating silently beside Key as they two of them throw glances towards each other and smile.

 

- You too, Chae -