Chapter 13 - Part 1

Tearless

Glasses of windows break into thousand pieces, people screaming here and there, others running or flying away before being consumed completely by the discharger boys entering inside every house they find their way, leaving a deep ghostly silence in their place when they go out. Some of the victims get to burst out of the windows or doors and fly away to hide themselves in a safe place... but sadly they are found a moment later.

 

Uncountable colorful sparkles of many different colors make their way up to the atmosphere and lose themselves out of the planet and finally disappear in the space, signaling that many people has been killed already. It's the saddest and breathtaking spectacle for every Zamboya's citizen.

 

A bit far away from the city, there's a big penthouse in top of the mountain.

 

Minho and Onew burst into the door making the kid that was so happy eating her favorite cereals, jumping out from the chair.

 

"Mom!" the blonde haired kid runs for her life as she's being chased by the two of them inside the living room straight to the kitchen.

 

"Jess come here!" Her mother runs to her and hugs her protectively. Then moves her behind of her facing the two male intruders. They can feel the fear and anxiety through their expressions and stares.

 

"Don't come closer!" The mother threats them bravely when they approach a bit closer. A ball of fire getting bigger and bigger in her hand as she looks at them sternly. Then she throws it toward Onew when he dared to move to the left. Luckily, he threw his head away avoiding the hot ball preventing him to burn his cool hairstyle as Elvis Presley and impacted on the wall instead, leaving a black spot in it with grey smoke escaping from the hole. Burning smell greets their nouses.

 

"I said don't come closer. Don't move!" She looks at them carefully watching every one of their movements.

 

Minho hisses acting incredulous toward the woman and her brave attack.

 

"Just give up, female. You don't have any chance to protect your daughter and fight against us at the same time. You two will end up dying in our hands or I should say swords." Minho says with his cold voice and firm stare, showing his powerful steel sword shining under the moonlight that peeks in through the window.

 

The blonde haired woman clenches her jaw in frustration. Her hands close into fists as she can't do anything to make them stay away from this inevitable moment.

 

Minho and Onew prepare themselves to kill them, grabbing tightly the sword with both hands.

 

"Wait..! Kill me but not her. Let my daughter go." she tries to make a deal desperately.

 

"Mmmh... no. No way. Sorry to say that anyone can't stay alive. Everyone must die." Onew answers.

 

'...' she curses mentally at the screwed situation.

 

Jessica's mother hugs her small body tightly closing her eyes hard to prepare herself from what will happen next.

 

"I love you, Jess..!" she whispers with anxiety in her ear.

 

The small Sica hugs her mother back closing tight her eyes. She groans as she nods quickly, clunching anxiously the back of her light pink blouse.

 

"Me too..!" she answers back.

 

Minho and Onew smirk evilly at the helpless mother and daughter. So indefenseless and fragile.

 

They move their swords quickly forming a big X on their bodies.

 

Soon, hundred of sparkles shining as diamonds start spreading around from the cut as their silhouettes vanish softly from feet to head till they are not there anymore.

 

They fly away out of the house without losing any second to searching for new victims.

 

Gdragon can't help but to smile evilly at the burning city in front of him. He can hear the anxious screams asking for letting them go and live but at the end they end up being silenced in a second.

 

He inhales the air deeply, really enjoying the essence that emanate the smell that sparkles bring along. 

 

'I love it... so freshing and intense.'

 

Gdragon inhales deeply, and looks around trying to catch any trace of Dara and Chaerin. Not finding one, he flies incansably around the city, taking part of killing Zamboyan citizens with no compassion.

 


 "Bom!" Chaerin calls her name as the two of them join the escape after getting rid of Taemin, Lee Joon and Cheondung. Instead of sparkles, they three vanish in black ashes floating in the air till vanish in the air.

 

"Girls! Thanks for that, they were so sticky! They were worse than flies!" Bom flashes them a quick smile while flying by the corridor.

 

"Are you alright?! Did they hurt you?"

 

"No, we're fine." Answers Dara giving her a confident smile.

 

"Glad to know that." Bom smiles back, feeling relieved that they aren't injured at all. 

 

Dara and Chaerin smile in return before looking down at Maki.

 

Maki raises her hand to wave at them cutely.

 

"Hi again Chirin, Dara! What a fuss eh?" She greets them smirking secretly at Chaerin.

 

Dara shakes her hair softly while Chaerin palms her forehead mentally. 

 

'That nickname again... why do I have to be the only one being called that way?! Why not Dara or Bom?! Or even the other girls?!'

 

"Because she likes you enough to put a nickname on you." Dara smiles at Chaerin.

 

"Dara... what you just said is very beautiful but it's obvious she's making fun of me by calling me as Chirin! She's mocking me behind that smile of hers. Just look at her!

 

Maki changes her smirking face by an innocent one as soon as Dara turns to look at her.

 

Chaerin throws invisible thunders through her gaze at the petite girl.

 

"Don't believe in her innocent face. I know she's able to dissimulate everything under that smile of hers." Maki throws her a serious glance and sticks out her tongue.

 

"Chaerin, stop this. Focuse! We have something really serious happening in here! We must go to my office so soon as possible and have a talk with the leaders of Sydra, Napti and Tileo to make Maki turn into the Akari we knew! Make sure they don't know where we are and don't chase us!" Bom commands while scolding them for not being serious at such a dangerous moment.

 

"Yep! Sorry Bommie. Chaerin you go with them and help them. I'll be around making sure no one can see you."

 

"What?! Are you kidding me? Will you fight with them all alone?!"

 

"I'm not kidding, and yeah I will. Now go! Before Bom can scold you again!"

 

Chaerin looks at her absolutely not liking the idea, but watching her firm expression and determination, makes her change her mind quickly.

 

"Uum.. okay then. Do your best, Ssandari! See you later!"

 

'Good luck.. show them who really are the charger girls! Come back safety..'

 

Chaerin follows Bom and Maki and the rest of charger girls who come along protecting Bom and Maki from any attack.

 

Dara looks at the empty corridor smiling at no one but the direction where her mate has just left.

 

'I will, Chaerin. Don't worry. I'll be alright.'

 

Her smile quickly vanishes when three male impostors see her and fly closer taking off their swords.

 

"Okay, let's start." She says under her breath and start avoiding every sword that comes in her way with such ability and dexterity. She's like dancing ballet mixing hip hop dance as she's floating in the air, while the boys keep attacking her over and over again, not even causing her a single cut on her body. She turns around herself flashing them an easy smile like she's mocking them behind it.

 

'That's all you can do? Pl-ease... don't make me laugh!'

 

"Hiaa, huuh, buaa! Damn, you're good!"

 

The pendant around her neck starts to shine in a deep blue color as she's gathering her vital power.

 

The contour of her silhouette turns blue and the temperature around them starts dropping in a fast way. 22 degrees, 20, 17, 14, 11, 7, 3, -5, -12...

 

The three of them look so pale due the cold as they can't move skillfully anymore since their bodies feel so numb. They feel so cold that their sword it glues on their skin of their palms, unable to take it off. Then hug themselves trembling visibly.

 

Dara smirks at them as she's the only one who's unaffected by such an iced environment.

 

"Ice." A visible white breathing comes out from as she pronounces the word.

 

So soon as she say it, blocks of ice raise up right under their feet and trap them into it.

 

The ice covers their legs, up to their waist, chest, neck and lastly their heads.

 

Dara looks at the master piece one by one. Three tall ice menhires stay there quietly with an icy wind envolving them.

 

Then she blows them a big amount of air, making the monuments erasing in an ascendent way along with the frozen bodies. Already gone from her sight, a white cloud it forms in front of her, gathering all the cold in a big sphere. Then it vanishes, letting her see the ice deity in a petite woman body with her eyes closed for a few seconds, before opening them to meet Dara's.

 

Her skin is as white as milk. Her curly hair falling softly down her shoulders with tiny diamonds glued in it. A pair of small fangs peek out gently from her lips and long ears with silver earrings in them. You would say she's like an ice fairy with those characteristics.

 

"Please, go and turn into ice every guy you see and vanish them from Zamboya." she says softly.

 

Nodding at her command, the white haired girl turns around and keeps her way to the corridor trapping every discharger boy she finds in the castle, turning everyone instantly into ice except her fellow members.

 

'I love this power of mine. Thanks to the pendant that Chaerin's father gave me that day.'

 

Dara looks down at the cobalt diamond between her fingers as she it gently.

 

A sudden blast of wind makes her come back to the fighting Dara, ready for everything and everyone. An evil smile draws on the lips of the newcomer.

 

"Oh, look who's here? The person we have been looking for." Her smirk vanishing as she prepares to fight.

 

"Hyo.." Dara mutters her name as she sees her again for the second time after their first encounter at Petra.

 

It happened two years ago. Hyoyeon was also a charger girl in the past, but one day when Bom gave them a mission to get information about GD and the boys, that was the last time they saw her and knew about her. After two days, Bom informed everyone that she was kidnapped by Gdragon. Dara, Chaerin and 4 girls more tried to look for her using an invisibility power that one of their companions possessed; the invisibility deity.

 

GDragon and Seungri caught them in the act since they share the same aura deity, allowing them to see any invisible charger girl brave enough to visit secretly their world.

 

Dara and Chaerin were the only survivors that day but they got to see an unconscious Hyoyeon locked up in a room inside a cage, as a man put a weird device on her chest.

 

To their way back at their world, Key and Jonghyun tried their best to kill them but lost the fight quickly against Chaerin's and Dara's strongest deities. So they brought them both along to Zamboya to let Bom and the leaders from the nearest planets examine and study them deeply inside their huge lab. After two years of hard work, they got to create qualified devices to finally use them without getting caught anymore.

 

Dara's mind can't stop replaying the memories she and the person before her had shared. She feels happy that she's still alive after being disappeared for two years, but the most important thing she's thinking now is how to get rid of this star device glued firmly on her chest. The five tips of it seem to be joined up on her skin, especially the center.

 

'Hyo. Finally I have the chance to see you personally.. I'll take off this thing away from you even if I die at the try. We want our Hyo back. All of us want it.'

 

Dara looks at her deeply, studying her expression.

 

Hyo looks back at her with firm stare.

 

"We have been looking for you as well. Come here, Hyo. Attack me." Dara smirks at her and moves her hand telling her to come.

 

Hyo furrows her eyebrows at her smirk and takes off her sword.

 

"Get ready, Dara. I'll cut you in two!"

 

Dara's smirk turns into a soft smile as she avoids the sharp sword skillfully that threatens her to cut her into butter as she's using the same method she did moments ago.

 

Hyo attacks her again and again during 6 consecutive minutes... but Dara doesn't attack her back. She just smiles softly at her when their eyes meet, letting her to attack her as much as she wants without stopping her or calling her ice deity.

 

"What the hell.. fuuu! Are you doing? Ehh? Why.. huhh! Aren't you... attacking me back?!" She says frowning deeply while she uses her sword left and then right trying hard to kill Dara. Her energy dropping as she's feeling more and more tired.

 

"I don't want to hurt you." Dara says honestly.

 

She can even hear the way Hyo could laugh at Chaerin's jokes or at her clumsiness when the latter hit her forehead with the door of her room. The smile in her face when she invited them to get inside her room and have an exquisite food waiting for them on the table. She was so happy and an adorable girl before, before GD kidnapped her and made her become the opposite she is now. An aggressive, rude and heartless person. 

 

'I should find the way to have her immobilized, then remove the star.'

 

"Hah? Excuse me?! Don't kidding me this way! I want you to give me your best attack. Come on!" Hyo lets out her fury through her sword against Dara again. But the latter keeps on avoiding her by flying backward making a lot of poses as Hyo flies forward.

 

"No. I won't do that," 

 

"Huh?!" Hyo frowns at her heavily as she's starting to sweat.

 

"but I'll do something though." Her smile turns into a soft smirk.

 

"Hyyyaaaaa!!!" Hyo's about to part Dara in two when she stops the sword firmly between her hands, just a centimeter left from her forehead.

 

"Ice deity, come back to me." She says. Her eyes never moving from Hyo's. The deity comes back quickly as Dara pushes the sword away from her making Hyo bump in the wall hard.

 

Dara dedicates her a smile as she's already floating by her side. "Don't let her move, just leave her chest exposed please." The deity nods giving her a soft smile before approaching to the groaning Hyo.

 

"Huh. What?!" She looks at left to right and down at herself with shocked face. Her arms and legs are trapped into the ice not letting her move at all. She tries to release herself in vain. The ice is glued at the wall and no matter how hard she tries, she won't be free.

 

Dara walks toward her at the defenseless blonde girl as her heartbeat raises to 4 beats instead of 3.

 

'Finally.. the moment we have been waiting for has really come. I'll make you come back to the wonderful girl you were, Hyo.'

 

Her hand is about to touch the black star from Hyo's exposed chest...

 

"I won't let you put a finger on her!"

 

When a hard grip in her body traps her in the arms of the biggest enemy, making her crash against the wall. The form of her body printed in it by the strenght of the impact.

 

GDragon pines her hands up to her head.

 

"Finally I have found you, little liar." He says and covers her neck with his left palm and squeezes it making Dara hard to breathe. Then GD looks at her with a cynic smile as he leans his lips against her ear.

 

 "I must congratulate you and Chaerin. You got to fool every one of us using Key and Jongyun's appearance. You deserve a big applause for that." He whispers.

 

"Tell me something before I kill you. Where's Akari? I know you and Chaerin have her hidden somewhere. Tell me where."

 

Dara winces as she fights against him but he pines her hands again.

 

She takes her breathe before staring straight at his eyes.

 

"I rather die before telling you where they are, you blonde dragon with too much hairspray!" She exclaims and coughs.

 

"Aaargh.." Dara closes her eyes with pain as he tightens his grip on her neck harder.

 

"Will be a pleasure to give you what you ask!" Dara takes his wrists in difficulties trying her best to push them away in vain. Her face turning red.

 

Watching her in danger and struggling, the deity flies toward them in a blink, pushing Gdragon away from Dara and hisses at him as a vampire. Her sharp nails point at him as she protects her.

 

Dara her neck slightly red as she gasps for air.  

 

Gdragon pats his shoulders removing the ice and sends a killer stare at the deity hissing again as she looks back at him.

 

Onew and Minho appear at the scene as well, releasing Hyo from the ice, but with blush watching her exposed chest as they can see something else than just her sternum.

 

"Idiots, what are you looking at?!" She buttons her leather jacket and punch them both on the face. She looks away at the other three. Dara and GDragon fight again as the ice deity joins herself attacking him with her powers.

 

They two rub the spot with embarrassed expression, muttering sorry.

 

 Hyo sighs and flies toward the three, calling her deity. She breathes in and out, focusing on her power. A green lights appears in front of her chest, slowly getting bigger and brighter.

 

"Spider, please come out and get rid of Dara's deity." she calls out her arachnid companion.

 

The light turns into a straight line reaching the ceiling and floor, and a woman with green skin and four arms each sides of her body emerges from it. She has the characteristics of a spider, with four pair of eyes left and right of her head and lastly, scary huge fangs the corner of her lips.

 

An evil smile draws in her lips as she has the ice deity as her target before jumping in the air.

 

Dara's deity tries to stab Gdragon's chest with her hands turned into sharp drills as Beedrill Pokemon, approaching him enough so she'll receive most of kicks, punches and sword instead of the person she's protecting.

 

But watching the spider deity flying in the air towards her, makes her lose the focus just a second making her stop fighting and look up at her. Her eyes widening.

 

The huge spider traps her between her arms as the latter falls backward on the floor slipping 5 meters away.

 

"Celestine!" Dara screams her name worriedly while she has to deal with Minho, Onew and Hyoyeon now.

 

'Damn, things are getting so complicated!'

 

Ice deity struggles in her tight-painful embrace as she looks at the long fangs threating her to cut her head off, but the spider deity sticks to her neck and gives her a firm of her tongue against her cold skin, to have her icy essence inside . It tastes cold but sweet at the same time, inciting her to her neck two times more.

 

A satisfied sigh escapes from and looks down at her still with her evil smile. She then her lower lip before throwing herself at her jugular, biting her hard, making her gasp with her eyes widened as she arches her back.

 

She can feel the poisonous venom spreading fast into her body, turning her veins into violet.

 

She pushes her, hits her chest, scratches her back but keeps glued on her skin unable to move her away.

 

Turning her arm into a iced sword, she wraps her free one around her shoulders, forces her to expose her stomack and stabs her chest with it, traversing her big body. She gasps for air as the venom start making effect on her.

 

The spider deity removes from her neck with a painful expression as the blood slides to the corner of her lips.

 

She meet her eyes firmly looking back at her. Her flawless skin filled with visible dark veins.

 

Then her eyes start closing as she's slowly dying. Green blood making its way down to the her arm till it fall on the floor leaving a small pool in it.

 

Her body's slowly turning into ice from the stab, spreading in all directions.

 

Hyo throws a glance ocasionally at her deity, stopping herself from punching Dara st her stomach as she can see her turning into ice and flies closer with her anguished face.

 

"Oh god, spider.." She doesn't dare to touch her since she might hurt her more. The deity she has known for so many years looks at her, smiling weakly at the source of her voice, before her head falls slowly down and finally the ice covers her whole body, and bursts into million sparks.

 

Hyo looks at them with deep shock as if she has lost something extremely important.

 

The ice deity arm comes back to normal, letting it fall by its own weight feeling exhausted and sick.

 

Hyo looks helpless for a moment, trying to assimilate what just happened as she doesn't seem to react.

 

Her breath start to accelerate as it does her heart. 3, 4 till 5 beats, the highest heartbeat for a Zamboyan. She's losing inevitably the control. Hyo throws her head up looking at the ceiling, and a long, piercing cry went out from her echoingat the corridor. Tears forming quickly in her eyes and rolling down.

 

Throwing a glance at Dara's deity furiously with great hate invading her from inside, she jumps in top of her and sits on her stomach, putting her both hands in her neck trying to suffocate her.

 

", I'll make you pay for killing her!" She takes off the sword from her waist as her tears can't stop flowing.

 

"No, Celestine!" Dara sees what Hyo's about to do so punches Onew at the same spot Hyo punched him before, sending him away and flies towards them trying to stop her.

 

Minho and Gdragon block her way quickly with their serious faces.

 

"Leave her alone. You're not done with us." Minho says and manages skillfully his sword toward her head. Dara clenches her jaw tightly at them both.

Thanks to her quick reflex, she moves backward letting him just scratch the air instead.

 

'Celestine.. hold on as much as you can. I'll be done soon with these three!'

 

The ice deity looks at the mad crying Hyo as she's coughing in difficulties.

 

Her hand turns into a knife and raises it toward her neck, but then she moves it away. Of course she can't kill her or hurt her since she remembers Hyo very well. She's just being manipulated by the metallic device glued in her chest. If she just could destroy it, everything it would be back to normal... If there are survivors after this, they would be really happy to see her back to the girl she was.

 

Her blue eyes look carefully the star in her chest. She s her jacket with surprising speed and exposes her completely except removing her from her bra. Her hand changes its form into a stone and starts hitting the center again and again making it scratch and then crack.

 

"Yah! What are you doing?!" Hyo covers herself with shocked face, wincing at the strong pain.

 

'What a ert deity!'

 

"I'm going to-" she pauses.

 

A sudden short circuit can be heard and seen around the slightly damaged device making Hyoyeon blink. The hate in her eyes vanishes in an instant as the sword she's holding falls in the floor.

 

She looks at Celestine who's looking back at her, watching her in pain as the girl beneath her coughs breathlessly.

 

Hyo's eyes open widely as she recognizes her right away. She leans over to check on her full of worries. She looks down and up of her body, landing her attention to her injured neck before looking into her eyes.

 

"Oh god, Celestine! What happened to you?!" She cups her cheeks, then her forehead with deep concern.

 

"Who did this to you?!" She ask her, parting her wet bangs away from her forehead to cup her cheeks gently again as she holds her face tenderly.

 

Celestine's hand approaches to her chest as Hyo follow it with her eyes, moving slightly backward. Her long silver fingers palp the metallic device weakly.

 

"What is this thing?" Hyo frowns deeply looking down at herself and tries to take it off using the tip of her fingers as Celestine helps her at the task.

 

They tried not once, but several times and none it worked out.

 

"Huugh! We can't take it off. This thing is literally glued at my body." Hyo sighs in frustration before looking at her.

 

"But I have to care about you first more than me. You look worse. But I know what to do at moments like this. You'll feel good soon, Celestine." She says softly as the ice deity nods with a weak smile. She her face glad to see her back, making Hyo smile at her with warmth, the same kind of warmth she used to show to her when they were together and everyone around her. She leaves a peck on her hands when they cross in front of their lips.

 

Then she takes them with her own and close her eyes.

 

"Please health deity, help Celestine to recover herself from whatever happened to her." she says with all her heart.

 

A white mixed with gold color appears in a sphere and a nice smell of cherry blossom spreads around, welcoming everyone's nose.

 

'That smell...'

 

The four of them stop fighting for a moment as they gasp for air, turning their heads toward the blonde and white haired girl.

 

Dara gasps loudly watching the warm smile in Hyo's face. Her deity's smiling back.

 

'It's her... it's really her! Hyo's back!'

 

"H-Hyo!" Dara throws them a big twister through her arm trappingnthem into it so anyone will stop her anymore, flying closer in a flash.

 

She pulls her in a tight hug so soon when Hyo pronounced her name. Hyo wraps her arms around her body placing her chin over her shoulder. She can feel and hear her sobbing in her embrace. The tone of her voice, her smile, her stare... is Hyo's.

 

"Hyo! We.. missed you so much..!"

 

Hyo pats her back and it softly tryin to calm her down.

 

"Shhh.. you're going to choke with your own saliva if you cry like this." she whispers, getting a bit emotional too.

 

Dara groans as she nods and parts to look at her in the eyes. Hyo wipes her tears with her thumbs.

 

"Did... I hurt you or someone?" Hyo ask with worry when they part. 

 

"I remember being in Petra inside a cage, then a man hit me in the head leaving me unconscious. The next thing is I open my eyes and see myself here sitting over your deity's stomach. What are the discharger boys doing here?!" She frowns in confusion.

 

Dara presses her lips forcing a smile. 

 

"We're in war Hyo. They are here killing everyone. Taeyeon, Yuri and the rest , I mean everyone,are.... uhmm.., there's you, Bom, Chaerin, me and Akari left in whole Zamboya..." Dara whispers the last name throwing a glance at Gdragon who's trying to come out from the strong twister.

 

"What?!!" Hyo brings a hand to . Dara nods with her sad expression. Her eyes shining by her tears that form in her eyes. 

 

'It can't be!' 

 

"Sadly, it is, Hyo.. we're the ones who left in the world. They have killed the citizens to the last one.." 

 

The health deity's pink lips peck into the iced girl ones, fitting each other mouths perfectly to heal her body through the kiss. Her body glows in a white vibrating color, making the venom running away from her veins as it comes out from every one of her pores like tiny volcano eruptions, turning back to her usual pale and flawless super light silver blue skin.

 

"Where's Akari?" Hyo ask with blank stare and weak voice.

 

"She's with Bom, the leaders of the closest planets near us and Chaerin. They are trying to wake Akari up to end this war.." Dara wipes the tear that rolled down to her cheek.

 

Hyo sighs heavily. "Okay, listen up Dara. Now that your deity's fine, let's fight against that dragon and his dogs, okay?" Hyo says throwing a glance at them who are getting closer. Her rage increasing as their eyes meet. 

 

"We can't lose time, we have to make them disappear. I'll make them pay for manipulating me that way and for everything they have done to our girls!!" her eyes flaming furiously.

 

"But this device in your chest.." Dara tries to take it off carefully making her cough.

 

Hyo looks down at herself before looking up at Dara. "I have already tried to take it off too but I can't. It hurts a lot. And your dear Celestine almost kill me while trying to break it into pieces."

 

Dara bites her lower lip as she throws a glance at her celestial mate.

 

"Wait.. let me try again... uuugh..!!" 

 

After two tries... Dara sighs heavily.

 

"Uff it's really hard. I'll remove it from there once we're finished.. we'll have the time and chance." Dara states thoughtfully narrowing her eyes before hugging Hyo happily again.

 

"Okay. But please don't hurt me a lot, this metallic thing is glued at my chest, literally speaking. I might die if you hit me too hard or whatever you'll do."

 

Dara breaks the hug. "Oow of course not..! I'll use the ice from Celestine to break it safety. You'll just feel cold. Now let's go, Hyo!"

 

Hyo nods confidently, wiping her tears as she stands up while Dara can't stop smiling and crying at the great happiness and sadness that surrounds her at the same time.

 

'Gdragon... I'll take your heart out from your chest with a single hand and-'

 

An electric sound of another short circuit makes Hyo frozen in her place when she had the attempt to introduce herself into the twister as Dara frowns worriedly at her, placing a hand in her shoulder as she leans closer to see her face well a moment later.

 

"Hyo? Are you.."

 

"Don't touch me, you miserable loser!!" Hyo moves her hand roughly away, throwing her a dead glance as she takes her sword.

 

'Oh !'  

 

Dara avoids the sharp tip of the sword just a second ago before her cute nose shape can be cutted by it. She flies backward receiving a sharp stare from the dark Hyo. 

 

Her expression turns sad. 

 

'What have they done to you..? ..... I'll be the one who's going to make them pay. For all and you, Hyo.' 

 

GDragon finally gets to cut the twister in two, causing it to vanish in a blast of wind before disappearing. Dara sends him a killer stare.

 

The health deity's soft smile vanishes as her bright appearance turns dark second per second once she broke their lips contact. Her eyes become black and sharp fangs grow slowly out of . The ice deity's eyes open widely in surprise, wincing soon at the sharp nails sinking deeper in her flesh. 

 

'Celestine, escape!' Dara telegraphs.

 

The latter nods and flies away from the evil girl as the two of them face the other five. Gdragon, Hyo, Minho, Onew and the evil deity look at them sternly.

 

GDragon smirks as he's looking at them both.

 

"You're so pathetically lonely, Dara. Where's Chaerin? Don't tell me my guys killed her already?"

 

Dara turns her hands slowly into fists as she looks back at him, bearing his words.

 

"Your guys? Ppff pon't make me laugh. She's too good for being killed this quick. She's way better than your guys! She's somewhere... and you know what?" she smirks back.

 

"While we talk... the real Akari will be awaken up from her true self anytime, any second. So, come on.. let's fight now and make of this something fun with your dogs.... shall we, GayDragon?" she lifts her eyebrow. 

 

GDragon's smirk quickly vanishes listening her answering back. 

 

'The last person who smirks, it smirks better! You're not better than me at this! I'm the best at answering back!'

 

Dara and her deity smile at each other before looking at him again.

 

His teeth clench slightly harder against each other at her provocation as the latter slips out her gold sword from the envelope.

 

"Chase us first, rats. This place is not the best one to have a proper fight." Dara takes her deity's cold hand and flies away. 

 

'Did she just called us rats?!' Onew's the first one to chase after them followed by the other four. 

 

"Guys, you know what you have to do to them. I'll go to look for Akari, okay? Once you're done, get rid of Hyoyeon as well when I tell you. See you later." GDragon says to his last discharger guys duo.

 

They two nod at him in agreemment. "See you later, boss. Good luck."

 

GDragon's flying shower and slower till they are out of his sight. With a smirk, he takes a different path with high hopes to find his wife.

 

They four fly as fast as bullets by the corridors as Dara leads them out the castle. So soon she's out, heads up the wide sky as an arrow near clouds. The flaming view of the whole city is just breathtaking. 

 

Looking at Minho and later at Onew, then at.... (?)

 

'Mh?! Where's GDragon?! Don't tell me...'

 

"Here we are, Dara. Now let's stop talking and give us the best you have!" In a blink, Minho's already in front of her with his serious face. Their swords hit each other with a hard metallic sound as they are testing their strength face to face.

 

'Celestine, keep Hyo and her deity away from us. They can't end up being hurt.' Dara telegraphs without removing her eyes from Minho's as Onew approaches to Dara's back.

 

Nodding at her master, Celestine faces the dark deity and Hyo. She throws them a iced thunder through her right hand to distract them when they are about to adding themselves at the fight.

 

Giving them a smirk when they turn their head towards her, she closes her eyes with her hands touching together like praying. Her light pink lips pronounce a spell with a tiny whisper.

 

The dark deity and Hyo look down at their feet immediately. They feel so cold suddenly. An iced temperature start envolving their feet till they can't move them anymore. The ice start covering them in a slow ascendent way, reaching soon their knees, chest and shoulders, just leaving their heads at her sight.

 

"Arghhh.. you w-wretched deity! When I-I catch you..!" Hyo mutters bearing the coldness in her body as she tries to move in vain. 

 

"Guys, help us to get out from here!" she looks at Minho and later at Onew asking for help. They look back at her for a second, to be ignored immediately as if they just heard a bird passing by them while chirping. Dara giving her a soft gaze while the other two flash her a cold one. Onew and Minho fight with Dara again.

 

"Yah! Don't ignore me! Come here and help us I tell you!" she screaming. Her deity feels betrayed as she looks at them in disbelief. 

 

"Ssshh." The ice deity press her long forefinger softly against their lips with a grin. Then she wrap her arms around them, dragging them away from the fight so they won't be hurt. She takes them to a safe place, giving them a clear sight of Dara, Minho and Onew flying in the sky and hitting their swords combined with punches and kicks. They can see Zamboya city still flaming with deep silence, as they try hard to release themselves from the ice, but it's useless. They just won't break it, their bones might crack and they would sing higher than a soprano singer if that happens.

 

Celestine leaves them carefully against the wall of the highest destroyed building, letting them see a huge view of the city and sky.

Letting out a sigh, she sits in the floor with her fingers interlocked behind her nape as she gives herself the time stare at the stars shining up there. She knows Dara will do well so she can be relaxed for a while after being poisoned by the arachnid deity.

 

A/N: Sorry for making you wait days and days! I have to cut this chapter because it was getting too long... thanks for those subscribed and voted up the story ^^..

What a battle eh? The nappeun boys have killed almost everyone with such a cold heart! Deities fighting with each other.. what a story I am imagining for you guys! How I wish deities can really exist and have one aall by myself :D!! Keke.. See you in the next chapter.. lovelies. *waves her hand* :)