Chapter 5

Tearless

- Think about what Bom said... act like Jonghyun used to be and his personality.. - thinks Dara remembering Bom's words about Key and Jonghyun before heading to Petra.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"Thanks to our investigations, I can tell you how was Key and how was Jonghyun personality when they were alive. Jonghyun inspired smartness when he was talking, confidence and seriousness in his work or mission through his gaze, while Key inspired clumsiness but he's a good worker and never gave up when something went wrong. He had always a good answer for everything. He seems like you, Chaerin" Bom smiles at her. "And Jonghyun like you too, Dara" 

 

Chaerin frowns slightly and closes her eyes as she lets out a sigh. "At least he has something good like me. Not like I'm thinking that I'm the best or something, but at least I'll don't have to pretend anything! We'll be able to be as we are haha! That makes everything really easy! Gooodd!!" Chaerin smiles widely and claps her hands happily making Dara, Bom and the others laugh. 

 

Then Bom looks at Dara. "Come on, it's the time. I'll have the microphone 'on' all the time so you two can call and tell me anything when you're there, okay?" she says softly and they nod. "Wait!" Chaerin says squeezing Dara's hand making her stop when they are about to fly as the girls are around them.

 

Everyone see Chaerin picking up the rose from the ground and faces Dara. "Let me put this rose in the jar.. I don't want it to wither. I'll be back in a second!" Chaerin flies away quickly heading to their dorm, leaving a smiling Dara behind.

 

The door opened magically and Chaerin floated inside, leaving the rose softly in the jar. "You're like her.. I have to take care of you too..." Chaerin says admiring her intense red colour and planted a kiss in its petals. Once she leaned back, a warm smile crosses in her lips when the rose start to move happily the petals and opened them widely, letting out a soft fragrance. Chaerin sniffed deeply and exhaled. 

 

"Goodbye preciousnessss!!" Chaerin says animatedly and turns around facing the door and leaves their room. 

 


 

"Helloo boys! We're back" Dara greets them with a smile as everyone is approaching to them. - Stay calm.. don't lose your nerves - she says to herself.

 

"Jonghyun! Key! where were you?!" one of them say visibly worried. "We didn't see you for the last two days!" said another guy. "Yeah, we all were worried because you two didn't came back to Petra since two days ago. What happened?! Jiyong has been wondering for you two like crazy!" another asks with concern. Jonghyun sees carefully their names printed in their outfits. The left to the right: Minho, Taeyang, Daesung, Kim Hyu Joong, Sung Min, Seungho, Lee Joon and Yunho. 

 

Key's face drawed a worried face but then the others see him [Chaerin] smiling widely and pats twice Sung Min's head. "Don't worry! We just had been having fun with humans! You know... discharging them! We were soo energetic that we have been working until today! Two days without rest! We're always working really hard, right Jonghyun?" Key looks at Jonghyun who's looking at him with surprised face and his parted mouth and smiles.

 

Then he faces the others who are waiting for him to answer with their wide eyes. "Yes, we're doing our best hehhe, that's our job!" Jonghyun lifts his thumb up to make the scene a little more credible. - Well done Chaerin! You had a good idea! - Dara smiles mentally as she looks at Chaerin and back at the guys.

 

"Tell Jiyong that he doesn't need to worry anymore because we're already here" Jonghyun smiles sincerely and looks at Key. Key looks back at him and they two nodded in agreement before looking at the boys again. They just look at they two like when you look at two superheroes. Key and Jonghyun were the best discharger boys of Petra. Everybody inside the castle even in the whole planet admire them.

 

"Wow.. I hope I can be so hard working like you guys! You two are amazing!" said a guy in front of Key. Key and Jonghyun smile warmly feeling relieved. "You guys will be so good as we are if you work hard and do your best" Jonghyun says to them and they nod animatedly. - Ups.. I'm encouraging my enemy... well.. this is what I have to say alhough it sounds bad for us... -

 

"Mh! Yes thank you, Jonghyun! We will!" said Yunho. Dara can't help but to laugh mentally as she sees their passionate faces and their eyes. They look like kids. Then Jonghyun looks at the person next to him. 

 

"Because of the hours we have been awake.. aahh" Key yawns covering his mouth with his left hand. "We're so tired now.. with your permission me and Jonghyun are going to sleep okay? My eyes feel so heavy..." Key blinks trying to hold them open while Jonghyun is rubbing his eyes laughing mentally by the scene they are making.

 

"Good job boys! You're the best! Like always" Daesung say with a big smile and pats Jonghyun's left shoulder while the others pat Key's. "Discharger boys, fighting..!!" says Jonghyun and raises his arm. The other guys said the same enthusiastically. Then he lets himself fall over Key's shoulder when he pretends to lose his energy because of the supposed tireness. The others went to him about to grab him but Key wrap immediately his arms around him as Jonghyun's arms are around his waist. "Don't worry, I have him" Key smiles at them and the other sigh in relief.

 

"Well, guys! We'll see you in some hours.." Key walks with Jonghyun away from them. "Oh and please tell Jiyong that we have been working until now, that we're okay and we're sorry.. annyeoong!!" Key waves his hand to them and see them waving back as they nod. They search their room by the corridor, studying the huge castle while other boys walk or fly near or far of them. - Where can be our room?! Ppf.. I feel like we're going to stay here searching it for years... - Key thinks as he looks up at the ceiling who's visibly so far from their position.

 

"Chaerin, don't worry, soon we'll find the room" whispers Dara. Chaerin looks at her and see the latter smiling. She smiles back after a sigh. "Okay.."

 

Then they heard their voices while walking away.

 

"Sleep tight eh!?" said Daesung.

 

"See you soon!" Taeyang.

 

"And don't make too noise huh?! Couple?! We know you two are doing things inside there when you two are alone" said Lee Joon with a smirk in his face making the others giggle.

 

Jonghyun and Key widened their eyes. - Couple?! Too noise?! The Real Key and Jonghyun are a couple?! Omoo, brain, don't make me imagine ert things! - Jonghyun laughs slightly after listening Key's thought and moves his arm around him even more.

 

- So... they are a couple mh? Wow - Dara thinks.

 

"Don't worry..! We'll be so silent like cats! Promise" Key says moving his head in their direction and saw them smirking. Then Key and Jonghyun look at each other and smiled before looking where they were stepping.

 

They saw many doors each sides of the wall.

 

"Minho - Taemin..." reads Key.

 

"Onew - Ren..." reads Jonghyun, as they walk in the same pose. 

 

"Kyuhyun - Leo..." Key reads again and sighs frustratedly. "Where's the damn room?" he mutters. "Ah! Here! Finally" he smiles warmly. They found the room at the end of the corridor.

 

"Key - Jonghyun!" Key pushes down the handle and they two step inside.

 

"Hul!! Just a bed?! They weren't kidding!" Key exclaims after Jonghyun moved away from him and locked the door so they can transform into their real appearance without worries. Key took off his bracelet and his male body turned into a female one. Of course, she didn't take the necklace, someone might listen her true voice and everything be screwed. Dara's real appearance was already in Chaerin's sight.  

 

"Haha so that means that we're going to sleep together" Dara says after stopping beside Chaerin with her hands against her waist as she smiles with her eyes glued at the bed.

 

"Yeah..." Chaerin sits in the bed slowly. "Oh, its really comfortable!" Chaerin touches the sheets with her hands and feels them so soft under her palms. Dara jumps and suddenly bounces in the air almost touching the ceiling with her hands.

 

"Oooh Chaerin! Hahha" *boing*

 

"This is..!" *boing*

 

"very funny" *boing*

 

"You have to..*  *boing* 

 

"try this!! Hahha" *boing*

 

Chaerin looking at her with shocked face at the bouncing Dara. Her head moves up and down as she follows her. Chaerin laughs and faces at the bouncing girl and jumps carefully into the left side of the bed.

 

"Wooaaa!!" *boing*

 

"Dara!" *boing*

 

"How can this bed.." *boing*

 

"making us bounce like this?!" *boing* Chaerin asks. Luckily for them no one heard their true names when they called at each other.

 

"Hahahh I don't know.." *boing*

 

"but this is great!" *boing*

 

"Hahaha" *boing*

 

"Hey... we" *boing*

 

"should stop because.." *boing*

 

"we told those boys that.." *boing*

 

"we were really tired haha..." *boing*

 

"Oh, yeah! We should.." *boing* Dara jumps closer to Chaerin.

 

"call Bom and tell her that.." *boing*

 

"everything went good and.." *boing*

 

"we're okay inside the room" she whispers- Dara suddenly floats in the air and wipes her sweaty forehead, letting out a deep sigh. "Oh god... this is a good physical exercise hahaa, buuff!!" then she floats closer to the bed until supports her body over it, facing the ceiling.

 

Chaerin floats in the air too as they are looking at each other and leans comfortably in the bed too. "Hahha totally agree. We should have this in our own beds in Maleyba haha" she says wipes Dara's face with a fresh tissue paper that appeared in her hand and later wiped herself.

 

"I'll call Bom, wait.." says Chaerin as she's recovering her breath. Dara nods.

 

"I think we're really going to sleep after this.." she adds before pressing the button of her chest. Dara giggles and focuses her attention at Chaerin. She see ser black bangs against her forehead. Chaerin looks at Dara when she felt her fingers parting her hair and wiping softly her skin with the tissue paper that Chaerin used. Dara looks at Chaerin's eyes and they smile at each other.

 

Bom answered the call while Chaerin said thank you to her. "Hello girls! How are you? How's everything there?"

 

Chaerin's eyes widened when she heard her loud voice and throw a glance to the door. "Hey Bom! Low your voice a little.."

 

"Oh, I'm sorry. Like that?" Bom's voice sound lower. Chaerin and Dara smile. "Yes, that's okay. And we're okay too. We're in our room already and everybody thought that... well not everybody, Jiyong didn't see us yet but the others totally fell to our lie and here we are" Chaerin explains.

 

By other side, Bom smiles. "That's a very good beginning girls, well done. And tell me, how you two did to find the room?"

 

Chaerin holds her breath at the question. "Errr... well.. haha" she scratches her cheek finding the best answer.

 

Dara giggles and approaches closer to Chaerin chest. "Hello boss, ah... well, the true is, we pretend to be really sleepy after working without stop as a discharger boys in the human world so they could receive a 'why' due the disappearance of those guys, so... surprisingly they totally fell about what Chaerin said and they let us go without asking us too much questions" Bom hears Dara laughing making her laugh too as she's hearing her male tone of her voice.

 

"Chaerin told them that?!" asks Bom raising slightly her voice.

 

"Yes haha! That was her idea" Dara glances up at Chaerin and received a shy giggle from her as she covered her eyes with her left palm.

 

They two laughed carefully trying not to make too much noise inside the room while they Bom's laughs were sounding through the microphone. The red light of the button was flashing slightly by her laughs. "Chaerin, your ideas are the best hahaha"

 

Chaerin moves away her hand from her face and giggles. "Thanks boss, that makes me feel very good" she says. Dara laughs by the funny tone of her voice.

 

"Ahaha.. ah.. well, we're going to call you so soon as we have more news okay? We're going to sleep so.. the others aren't going to suspect about anything. We're not going to disappoint you, Bo.. Bominator!" Chaerin repeated with an exclamation and hid in Dara's chest quickly and ready to hear her complains as she puts an arm around Dara's waist.

 

She always loves teasing her boss with that nickname. Chaerin laughs in her chest as Dara puts her arms around her, laughing too as she covers trying to muffle them.

 

How many times Dara laughs when she see Bom's expression after Chaerin called her as 'Bominator' in Maleyba when they two are into her office. Her face is priceless.

 

Then they heard a gasp. "Hull!! That nickname again?! Yah, Chaerin-ah! I'm not a Bominator. I'm like Terminator or what? Boaaa.. once you're here you'll see huh?! You'll see the real Bominator that I can be! You'll meet her once you're back at Maleyba, Chaerin!" Bom's complains making Chaerin and Dara laugh even more.

 

Tears were falling from Dara eyes as they heard Bom complaining some more. Bom always complains everytime Chaerin calls her like that through a call. She can't do anything else but to complain about it. Although at the end she ends laughing too mentally. 

 

Dara threw her head up to the ceiling and a laugh escaped from her. Quickly she covered with closed eyes. Chaerin tries to recover her breath as she fills her lungs from air.

 

"Yah.. girls it's enough. You two are inside an important mission. Lets to stop this before I can lose my best charger girls from Zamboya due a heart attack because of their laughs. Call me if you two need something, okay? Good luck and I'll be waiting for more news"

 

"Mh" Chaerin and Dara parted from each other clearing their throats and Dara her wet eyes and cheeks.

 

"Okay boss.. we will. Good day at Zamboya" says Chaerin smiling.

 

"Goodbye boss, we'll see you in somedays" says Dara.

 

"Goodbye Darong, take care well of you two and good day at Petra as well, although that planet is where our enemy is living but I wish you the best, girls" Bom says with a smile as she already forgot about the incident of the nickname. 

 

"Over and out" she adds.

 

"Bosss wait!" Chaerin says quickly before the latter can end the call. Dara looks her face and sees a smirk from her making her smile.

 

"Yes Chaerin?"

 

"I want to tell you something.."

 

"Okay, tell me"

 

Chaerin's smirk widened.

 

"You're a Boooooomiiinatorrrrrr!!!!" Chaerin quickly ends the call and laughs trying to see mentally Bom's face right now. Dara laughs beside her once again as they are rolling to the left and to the right in the bed.

 

By other side, in Maleyba, Bom let out a loud gasp and left the device to the table when she could hear the constant *piip piip* noise through it.

 

Her left hand turned into fist as she was approaching it close to her face. "Arrrggh Chaerinnn....!!!!"

 

Back in Petra, Chaerin and Dara wasted their energy with laughs until they calmed themselves. Dara told Chaerin that she was the best. That only her can make her laugh like that. Chaerin smiled and poked her nose. Then they studied carefully the new room. Looked like their room but this one is black instead of white. Seems like Zamboya is Yang while Petra is Yin.

 

- After 5 minutes -  

 

"Are you sleepy? Do you want to sleep?" asks Chaerin sitting in the bed as she caresses her long hair through her fingers, untangling possible knots. Dara nods and lies slowly at the bed facing Chaerin.

 

"What about you?" 

 

"Mmmhh... I would like to take a shower first.. you sleep, okay?" Chaerin stands up and covers Dara's body with the sheets. 

 

"I'll be back in 5 minutes" She says looking down at the lying Dara. The latter grabs the sheets with a smile and nods at Chaerin. "Okay.. I'll be sleeping here" 

 

Chaerin giggles as Dara looks suddenly a little girl into the bed. She leans closer to her and plants a gentle kiss in her forehead. "Sleep well, Dara" 

 

Dara sees Chaerin giving her a smile before turning around and walk away to the bathroom. She smiled back and closed her eyes when she heard the soft noise of a closed door.

 

Five minutes later, Chaerin stepped out from the bathroom smelling like mint with a towel around her head and her body. She saw Dara already sleeping peacefully in the bed facing the left side of the bed, making her smile.

 

She approaches closer to her and changes her clothes by a firm clap of her fingers. "Dried hair" she says and her black hair is already dried after a second.

 

Then she grabs the bracelet from the night table and puts it to her left wrist and her appearance changed to Key's look. 

 

Softly climbing in the bed trying not to wake Dara, she studied her calm face for a minute with a smile in her lips until she decided to put her her bracelet as well.

 

Then Chaerin turned around and faced the ceiling, ready to close her eyes. Few moments later she fell asleep with the soft breathing of Dara close to her ear.