Day Three

Koala Season 2
 
Day Three
 
 
 
Still in Maldives...
 
 
 
 
 
Sulli wasn't a morning person. Yet she found herself waking up as early as 5 a.m  in the morning, she heard from the staff of the resort that the sun will come out at 6:05 a.m she wanna see the beauty of sunrise in Maldives that's why she planned to take a walk along the shore. She doesn't have the heart to wake her other members for she know that they were all tired from last night's activity. After the truth and dare game the members decided to had a night swimming except her since she doesn't know how to swim and she has aquaphobia. It's in everyones knowledge that she has that kind of abnormal and persistent fear of water. So they didn't insist her to join them she stayed up a bit and just watched them from afar. When she felt the urged to take a rest just then when she asked the permission of the members if she could go first, after all the filming was packed up early after the game. 
 
She was busy recollecting last nights activity while brewing some coffee in the pantry when suddenly someone tickles her in her waist that she almost jump in surprise. 
 
 
" Booh! Good morning Ssul!" Minho whos wearing a heart melting smile.
 
 
She was surprise seeing him at this early. " Ooh.. Minho Oppa! Why did you do that? You scared me.." Sulli said while holding her chest.
 
 
" Aigoo.. is that so? Biyane.. Ssul! I was going to the bathroom when I saw you here.. so I came to startle you without causing any noise. Did I scared you that much? It seems your in deep thoughts." Minho smiled sheepishly. 
 
 
" Yeah you scared me... but no I'm not in deep thoughts I was just recollecting some events last... night. What time did you all finished last night by the way?" Sulli asked. 
 
 
Minho was nonplussed in her first words.. is she somehow thinking about the dare he did? the message of the song? those questions randomly popped up his mind. Am I too obvious? " Ahm.. it was already a bit late when we finished. So why didn't you join us?" Minho asked although he knew why. 
 
 
" You know I'm scared of being in a huge water. I'm afraid I might get drown." Sulli can only sigh she misses a lot in life due to her fears.
 
 
" You knew I'm here, I won't let you get drown. Kang Tae Joon is here." Minho said joking. He just want to make Sulli laugh that's why he reminisce the character he portrayed during their drama. Sulli laugh with her eye smile.
 
 
" Jae Hee doesn't want to burden Tae Joon, she want him to enjoy." Sulli said riding on with his joke while laughing.
 
 
" So why are you so early?" Minho changed the topic. 
 
 
Sulli was still holding her breath due to laughter when she answered. " I'm planning to watch the sunrise, so I'll go for a walk in a bit." she said while checking her wrist watch.
 
 
" Oh.. jinjja? Can I go with you?" Minho asked  taking the oppurtuniy to be with her without camera following them.
 
 
" Uhm.. sure!" Sulli nodded.
 
 
" Okay wait for a sec here. I'll just freshen up a bit and get my camera." Minho swiftly move back to SHINee's room to freshen up and get his things. It only took him 15 minutes and he's back to the kitchen where he left Sulli but he didn't find her. Oh where is she? " Sulli-yah! Yah! Sulli!" he said almost in a whisper not trying to wake up the other members. " Yaah.. aish! Ssu...l!" he was about to sneak up at the room of the girls when suddenly Sulli bumped into him. 
 
 
" Ahhg.. yaah, Oppa! What the.. where are you going?" Sulli blurted out. 
 
 
" I was supposed to sneak in your room since I didn't find you in the kitchen I thought you left me." Minho pouted he really thought Sulli abondoned him. 
 
 
" Yah! Sneaking in the girls room is rude." Sulli scolded while closing the door of f(x) room. Seems her Unnies are still in their deep sleep. 
 
 
" Biyane.. so let's go?" Minho said excitedly. Grinning like a teenager whos excited to be with her crush.
 
 
" Ah wait.. I brewed some coffee do you wanna have a drink first?' Sulli asked.
 
 
" Ahm.. do we have hot chocolates?" Minho asked instead.
 
 
" Nope.. ah I forgot you don't drink coffee." Sulli said in dismay. 
 
 
" No it's okay.. let's just grab some breakfast at the coffee shop, my treat." Minho winks at her and held her hand afterwards. They headed out the cottage walking hand in hand. It's only 5:30 a.m so they decided to go first to a nearby coffee shop within the resorts premises. According to what he said.. Minho treat her for breakfast. He ordered a hot choco for himself, orange juice for her and two cheese croissant for both of them. It was just a quick breakfast since the sun will come out with in a few minutes. 
 
 
They were walking side by side along the sea shore suddenly an awkward atmosphere enveloped them. Minho stealing glances at Sulli whos busy looking at the beauty of the place. He take his camera and snap pictures with her.. he almost got caught when she turns her attention to him. 
 
 
" I almost forgot you had your camera with you." Sulli said smiling at him. He just nodded pretending to take pictures on the other side.
 
 
" There is a saying goes "You don’t need somebody to interpret for you what a beautiful sunrise it is."  Minho said out of nowhere.
 
 
" Huh? What does that mean?" Sulli asked confused. 
 
 
" Because all that you need is just to be silent and listen to its existence. All that you need is you to be by yourself." Minho explained. She narrowed her eyes to understand fully what was Minho trying to say. She can't just figured it out. 
 
" I know a girl who's been through tough times lately and one thing amazed me was that she never complain. " Minho said with admiration as if he's implementing something.
 
 
" Who? I don't understand!" Sulli said.
 
 
" It's been awhile Ssul!" Minho said in half smirk. 
 
 
" Huh..? Oppa what are you saying?" she's now totally confused. She's been observing Minho's expression yet he can't read what he's trying to implement.
 
 
" It's been awhile since I talked to you like this.. since I held your hands awhile ago.. you've been awkward to me lately. And it seems ages when we'd seen each other this close.. what I'm trying to say is that. Bogoshipoyo Sulli!" Minho said to her. 
 
 
She didn't understand everything what he said except for the last part. Bogoshipoyo... did he just said he misses me? " What Oppa? I didn't hear you?" Sulli said suppressing her smile, she wish she did hear it right. 
 
 
" What? Aish.. jinjja! I said BOGOSHIPOYO!!" Minho said emphasizing the last word.
 
 
" I still can't hear you!!" she exclaimed but now she's smiling playfully to him.
 
 
" BIGOSHIPOYO Sulli-yaaaah!!" Minho screaming his heart out. The other tourist was looking at them but she doesn't mind at all. Hearing those words from him makes her heart jumping out of joy. 
 
 
" I miss you, too Oppa!" Sulli said towards Minho with eye smile. And she left him there astounded. 
 
 
" Yaah Sulli? What did you say?!!!!" Minho chasing after her. But she just runaway, she make it sure that she was way far from him.
 
 
" I MISS YOU TOO, Oppaaaah!!" she shouted and leave Minho there smiling like an idiot. 
 
 
" She misses me too!! Yaaah boi! she misses me too!!" Minho screamed again beaming with joy. He knows well that Sulli was as shy when it comes to her feelings. He felt contented though. That's enough for him to hold on and wait for the right time. 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile...
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Good morning Krystal!" Taemin greets f(x) maknae.
 
 
" Have you seen Sulli Unnie?" Krystal didn't bother to answer Taemins greeting.
 
 
" Yah! Where's your manners? Can you just pretend that you see me who greeted you good morning, so you might do the favor of greeting me back?" Taemin rants.
 
 
" Yah.. yah what's good in the morning anyway, specially if your the person whom I see first thing in the morning! " Krystal said grimaced.
 
 
" Shoul I thank you?.. huh!" Taemin said sarcastically. 
 
 
" What's this commotion all about ha?" Victoria who appeared out of nowhere.
 
 
" Nothing Unnie, it's just Taeminie Oppa nagging at me at this early." Krystal reasoning out.
 
 
" Aigoo, the two of you!t tsk.." Victoria said and walks towards the kitchen.
 
 
" So have you seen Sulli Unnie?" Krystal asked again Taemin.
 
 
" Anio, how about you? have you seen Minho Hyung?" Taemin frowned. A moment of silence in between them. 
 
 
" Ani.. owaah! wait there.. so Minho Oppa is already out of bed?" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" Neh.. why?" Taemin still frowning his eyebrow.
 
 
" Yaah..!" they both said in chorus. As if they were both thinking the same idea.
 
 
" Is Sulli Unnie?" Krystal said first.
 
 
" And Minho Hyung?" Taemin secondly said and smile sheepishly.
 
 
" Runaway?" they both exclaimed gazing at each other. 
 
 
" Yah.. pali Taeminie Oppa let's look for them.. just don't tell the others. Choa!" Krystal suggested moving swiftly back to the girls room just to change her outfit. Same goes with Taemin. 
 
 
" Krystal-ssi pali!!" Taemin exclaimed while waiting for Krystal. Just then when Krytal came out. They were about to head out the cottage when Victoria caught them.
 
 
" Where are you two going?" Victoria asked while hands into her waist.
 
 
" We will just take a walk Unnie.." Krystal answered and dragged Taemin quickly out the cottage.
 
 
" Where did they go?" Taemin asked.
 
 
" Should I know? That we will find out!" Krystal said sarcastically.
 
 
" Yah.. for once Jung Soojung, would you be nicer to me?" Taemin said irritatedly. He's been dealing with this grumphy girl since yesterday and it's totally tiring him out.
 
 
" We are not done yet, not unless you apoligize to me for stealing a kiss." Krystal said crossing her arms across her chest.
 
 
" Mwo? and when did I steal a kiss from you?" Taemin asked as if he didn't know.
 
 
" Aish, don't act as if you don't know." Krystal still giving him a death glare.
 
 
" Should I kiss you first before I can remember?" Taemin teased.
 
 
" Don't you even dare.. this might be your last day here on earth!" Krystal threatened him. But before she knew Taemin already kissed her on the cheek. " Yaah, Taeminie I hate you!!" he pushed Taemin while hitting him hard everywhere. Taemin was just laughing his heart out. Krystal was at the merge of crying. She was embarrased. The other tourist was staring at them with that weird look and others were giggles in amusement. She turns her back to Taemin and leave him there. She changed her mind looking for her Sulli Unnie since Taemin ruined her day.
 
 
" Yah Krystal where are you going? Aren't we going to look for Sulli and Minho Hyung?" Taemin runs after
her.
 
 
" Look for them yourself!" the enrage Krystal said wearing his famous pokered face.
 
 
" Are you mad? Yahh.. Soojung!" Taemin was a bit flustered. They've been bickering a thousand times but he never sees her like this cold. Maybe he was way out of his border line. Krystal didn't bother to answer him and just continue walking back to the cottage. " Yah Krystal, really? Biyane." but he didn't get any response. What should he do? He run before her and kneeled down. " Yah Soojung biyane!" Taemin said. Just then when Krystal stopped walking.
 
 
" What do you think your doing?" Krystal said still frowning but suppressing her smile. Taemin bitten her drama. Yes, she was just acting.
 
 
" I said biyane!" Taemin said still on his knees. 
 
 
" Choayo!" Krystal just said as she turn her back again and continue walking. Taemin whos losing his patience gather himself up and walk after Krystal.
 
 
" Yah.. Soojung-ah are you playing with me?" Taemin asked narrowing his forehead.
 
 
" Anio, I'm not that easy as you know. You owe me, I'm starving. We haven't eaten our breakfast yet. Kahja! Your treat!" Krystal said smiling sheepishly and drag Taemin thru his shirt. Taemin who was flustered by Krystals uniqueness hasn't said anything. He just followed the girl whims so they can be even. 
 
 
 
 
At the accommodation..
 
 
 
 
 
" Is everybody up? Did everyone sleep well?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
" Neh, we sleep well PD-nim." Key answered.
 
 
" Did you see Minho and Taemin?" Onew asked towards Key.
 
 
" Ani.. why?" Key asked back.
 
 
" They're not in the room. And I've been looking for them around here. But there is no Taemin and Minho." Onew said shrugging off his shoulder.
 
 
" Have anyone seen Sulli and Krystal?" Amber and Luna asked.
 
 
" Krystal and Taemin go out for a walk!" Victoria said shouting from the kitchen.
 
 
" How about Sulli.. Vic Unnie have you seen her?" Amber asked again.
 
 
" I didn't see Sulli, though!" Victoria said.
 
 
" Hmm.. where are those people? Did they go out for a date? How about Jjong?" Luna asked.
 
 
" Jjong is still sleeping like a T-Rex on the bed." Key answered.
 
 
" So where are the others?" PD-nim asked upon hearing their commotion. 
 
 
" Hmm.. we have no idea PD-nim." Luna answered.
 
 
" Let's find them. We are having a game later. " PD-nim said. 
 
 
" It's not a truth or dare game right?" Amber asked bluntly.
 
 
" No, this game has a price. I will tell everyone later so let's find the other four and have our breakfast after." PD-nim instructed. The members freshen up themselves first before heading out the cottage when Minho and Sulli appears while happily laughing at each other.
 
 
" Oh where are you going?" Minho asked surprised noticing the group who were supposed to go out.
 
" We were supposed to look for both of you!" Key said raging his hands on his waist while scolding them.
 
 
" Where have you two been?" Luna asked checking the two. 
 
 
" Ahh.. we just go for a walk and watched the sunrise?" Minho answered wondering.
 
 
" Neh.. why?" Sulli agreed with Minho.
 
 
" Sunrise? it's 9am now? And what are those plastic bags?" Key asked scrutinizing them.
 
 
" Ah.. this? we drop by in a souvenir shop." Sulli said. Actually Minho bought her a set of pearls. Those were fancy pearls yet it's from Minho so that's really makes it special from any expensive pearls in the world, she smiled secretly with the thought. 
 
 
" Why didn't you wake us up?" Key said in grimace. Just then when Taemin and Krystal stormed in. 
 
 
" Oh you two, where have you been?" Minho asked.
 
 
" We've been looking for you, where did you two go?" Krystal pouted.
 
 
" And who told you to look for us?" Minho said scolding the two.
 
 
" Why? Are you too dating?" Krystal asked wide eyed.
 
 
" Ani.. we just go out to watched the sunrise." Sulli defensively said.
 
 
" Have you guys eaten? We're all starving let's talk about this over breakfast. Kahja!" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Ah we're do..." Taemin was supposed to say that they already had their breakfast when Krystal covered his mouth with her hands. He gave her a questioning look. Krystal just gave a-just-shut-up look,
 
 
While Minho and Sulli just giggles with each other.
 
 
 
 
 
Maldives escapade continues....
 

 

halou chingoos! =) 
 
this chapter is so- sooo cheesy... kkk ^^  hmm... this is a Minsul & Taestal chapter as requested... so I hope you like it! 
though i don't like my other OTP's to be left out so the next chap will be KeyBer, Lunew and JongToria <3 
 
 
hmm.. again comments and suggestions?  ^^)