Koala Hiatus

Koala Season 2
 
 
SHINee 
 
 
 
 
 
It has been a week when the boys last saw the girls since their Maldives trip. They were in a one week Koala hiatus due to some events of the group in Japan. They were to promote their new album there and the company was planning to have another SHINee world arena tour again soon, so they can't film Koala due to conflicts of schedule. Minho needs to go back and fort for his drama as well as Taemin for his variety show and Key with his stage plays, Onew with his sitcom.. only Jjong hasn't crammed schedule among SHINee. 
 
 
The group just got back to Seoul that day as they finished their Japan promotion the day before they fly back to Korea. Other than filming Koala the boys doesn't have any engagements from their other shows for the coming days. 
 
 
 
 
" So when are we going to meet the girls again?" Key asked.
 
 
" Why are you so eager to see them?" Jjong asked back.
 
 
" Simply because I miss them?" Key answered while shrugging his shoulder. 
 
 
" Really? Or you just misses Amber." Minho teased.
 
 
" Of course I miss my Boo. Why, didn't you miss your Ssul?" Key teased back. 
 
 
 
Minho just glared at him. Of course he misses Sulli he can't wait to see her in person, though he oftened call or send messages to her. Its just that she doesn't call back and he's somehow disappointed though he understand. They're not even officially dating, or rather to say they were not even in a courtship status so what to expect. Sulli sometimes send him messages back so that would be enough for now.
 
 
 
" How about you Hyung, do you miss Luna?" Key asked Onew.
 
 
" I miss Sulliver?.." Onew said while glancing at Minho.
 
 
" Yah, Hyung? Mwo?" Minho acted furiously.
 
 
Onew laughs. " I was just joking, I know you'll react violently. Nope, I don't miss Luna." Onew answered. No, not at all, how would you miss someone when she's all over your news feed on me2day and weibo. Onew smiled secretly. 
 
 
" What's with that smile?" the very observant Key asked.
 
 
" Anio, nothing. I was just smiling." Onew said caught off guard.
 
 
" Ahh.. what happend to Maldives? your dinner and yacht tour, you haven't tell us what happend back there?" Jjong interfered.
 
 
" There was nothing to tell." Onew just ignored their queries. Onew smiled as his thoughts bring him back to what happened in Maldives.
 
 
 
                                                                                                   ••••
 
 
 
                                                                                      ~ Back in Maldives ~ 
 
 
 
 
It was almost sunset when their members together with PD and the crew were back from their yacht tour. 
 
 
" Oh they're here! Onew Oppa!!" Luna was animated seeing the other members smiling from ear to ear walking towards them. Onew who was napping on the couch squirmed hearing Luna's high pitched tone voice.
 
 
" Aish Luna-ssi lower your voice down!" Onew said gathering himself up so he could take a look on what made Luna screamed like that. It was the members who came back from their yacht tour. 
 
 
" Yah Oppa get up.. you haven't done anything aside from sleeping on the couch the whole afternoon.  I will leave you, you lazy dubu here?" Luna rants. 
 
 
" Arasso!" Onew said scratching the back of his head from embarrasment. He pretended to just slept the whole afternoon since he doesn't know how to act around Luna he was acting awkwardly and he felt dismay to himself. 
 
 
" Unnie.." Sulli who walks towards Luna first.
 
 
" Oh Ssul, how was the tour?" Luna asked. 
 
 
" It was awesome Unnie, but I'm really scared of the big waves I even thought our yacht was going to sink.. " Sulli in her aegyo while telling her Unnie her story. 
 
 
" Ah jinjja.. wah, PD-nim your unfair! Why you didn't allow us to go with you guys?" Luna pouted.
 
 
" Are you and Onew ready? the special yacht is been waiting for you there.." PD-nim didn't mind Luna's whining instead he showed him the yacht that she and Onew will ride for tonight. 
 
 
" Wow.. really PD-nim? Me and Onew Oppa will be riding that luxury charter yacht?" Luna was amazed.
 
 
" Neh.. so where is Onew?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Wait.. Onew Oppa pali!!" Luna shouted back at SHINee's room.
 
 
" I'm coming.." Onew run quickly he almost fell on the floor in front of Luna.
 
 
" Aish jinjja Oppa! Be careful." Luna said she held Onew's arms and walks outside to show him the yacht they're gonna ride in awhile.
 
 
" Wow... " Onew just said in amazement. "So can we go there now?" 
 
 
 
" Neh.. go enjoy you two, arasso? Three of our crew will go with you, PD-nim is a bit dizzy due of four hours sailing.. biyane!" PD-nim apologetically said.
 
 
 
" Gwenchana PD-nim, get well." Onew and Luna said.
 
 
 
" So let's go?" Luna asked.
 
 
" Neh.. kahja!"
 
 
" Enjoy Luna Unnie!"
 
" Enjoy Onew Hyung!"
 
 
The members bid goodbye to the two who's heading their way to the harbor where the yacht was waiting for them. Onew first settle Luna to ride up the yacht and excused himself in a bit. Without Luna's knowledge Onew cornered the three crews to seek some help since he has plans of surprising Luna later, he was been acting stupid in front of her the whole day and he wants to make up for her. After telling to the crews about his said plans for tonight he went back besides Luna whos now busy checking everything she finds awesome inside the yacht.
 
 
 
" Oh Oppa where have you been?" Luna asked when she noticed his presence.
 
 
" Ah, I was back there. Hmm.. just nothing." Onew simply said not making anything obvious.
 
 
" Ah okay.." Luna nodded. 
 
 
Then someone in the yacht lead them down on a cabin. The cabin was made of walnut. There were a table with plates and wine ready. 
 
 
 
" Woah.. it's so nice here Oppa!" Luna squealed squeezing his arm. It's one of Luna's mannerism he thought. 
 
 
" Yeah, don't you think this is kinda romantic as if were on a date or something?" Onew teased.
 
 
 
" Yaah.. Oppa what are you thinking!" Luna exclaimed walks herself towards the couch behind the table and sit comfortably there. While he does the same and sit beside her. 
 
 
" Nothing, i just thought about it. Dinner with just the two of us in a yacht..? Ah.. Luna-ssi let's just pretend that we are actually on a date. 
 
Is it okay?" Onew said playfully. Luna was dumbfounded a bit with what he said.. after awhile he found her laughing outrageously which make him confused. Did he said anything funny? 
 
 
" Aigoo, you're too funny Oppa! Arasso.. let's pretend we're on a date." Luna said after she regain herself from laughing. 
 
 
He smiled from ear to ear. " Jinjja..? ah daebak!" he muttered. 
 
 
The night just started. Someone came to serve their dinner. There were seafood platters, gourmet lobster salad, hancock gourmet lobster stew, steak frites. The food that was served was indeed mouthwatering. 
 
 
" Aww.. this is too much. We can't eat this all." Luna said in awe.
 
 
" But I can.." Onew grinned facing Luna.
 
 
" Jinjja..?" Luna said in disbelief.
 
 
" Neh!" Onew nodded while staring at the food in front of him.
 
 
" What if not?" Luna dared.
 
 
" I'll sing for you.." Onew said and turn his gaze to the crew and wink at them.
 
 
" Really? Okay.. deal!" Luna agreed. 
 
 
" So, let's eat?" Onew asked. Luna just nodded and they start eating happily. 
 
 
 
                                                                                                       ••••
 
 
 
 
Onew was so full that he can't even move himself. They just finished dinner. And to what expected he lost from the deal. He knew it from the start that he can't ate them all. 
 
 
 
" Ah you lost! So...?" Luna said raising an eyebrow.
 
 
" Arasso.. but can we take a rest for awhile. I'm so full." Onew said soothing his tummy.
 
 
Luna nodded. " I'll give you five minutes."
 
 
 
After five minutes they decided to go up on the deck to see the beautiful night of Maldives. His standing beside Luna he saw how as she closed her eyes while lifting her face to feel the rush of wind on her skin. He smiled at the scene.
 
 
" So.. you did promise me a song..?" Luna said which made him startled.
 
 
 
" Ah.. hmm okay! This song is the most requested song ever by my fans. So better listen to this!"
 
 
ehems...
 
 
noreul noreul 
sigbangi kuwojosoyo 
 
naega naega
oneul uri gajongyorisa
 
noreul noreul 
sigbangi kuwojosoyo 
 
naega geuel sigbange da
jam_eul balayo
 
 
deuseyo... 
 
 
 
 
Onew bowed as he finished singing the BREAD SONG with his funny act in between... He looked at Luna who's suppressing her smile.
 
 
" Is that it?.. jinjja?" Luna asked.
 
 
" Neh.. don't you like it?" Onew asked back. 
 
 
" Hmm.. no I mean I like it but I was expecting a different song.. anyway that was cute. Komawaeyo Oppa." smiling Luna said bowing her head. 
 
 
" Jinjja.. the song was cute or me?" Onew mumbles. 
 
 
" Huh?.." 
 
 
" Anio, nothing. Hmm.. wait you sit there!" Onew held Lunas hand and let her sit on a lounging chair. 
 
 
" Wae?" Luna asked confused. Onew just snapped his finger as a signal. The yacht, sailing smoothly than it used to. Then 2 men with violins appeared.. the other one handed Onew a wireless microphone. 
 
 
" This is the real deal Luna-ssi!" Onew said seriously then gave Luna his famous eye smile who makes agassi's of Korea melts. He's going to sing Forever More by James Ingram actually he already sang the song in one of his solo performance in a program way back. He just love the song and he can relate to it, it would probably suit for whatever he feels for the girl in front of him.
 
 
Oooh...Ooh 
 
 
Oh Babe.. before we go to sleep tonight we say our prayers our hold you tight..
And kiss away the fears you hold inside you
So many years have passed us by 
I cherish the moments by your side
A love like ours will only grow much stronger
I wanna tell you
 
 
That forever more 
I'll be the one to love you 
To love you!
When you need me 
I'll be there to make you smile
And forever more
I'll be the one you come to oh, honey
I'll be the one to love you...
... when the morning comes
 
 
(Onew singing Forever More)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'll be the one to love you 
forever more... 
 
 
 
He noticed Luna wiping something in her eyes.. he walked towards her.
 
 
" Luna-ssi gwenchana?" Onew asked worries was obvious in his tone.
 
 
" Ah.. neh, choayo! It's just that.. the song was too.. I was so touched." Luna stuttered. 
 
 
" Oh.. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." Onew said he kneeled in front of her and tap her shoulder.
 
 
" Anio.. Oppa, I'm okay.. jinjja! That was awesome and sweet." Luna admitted while sniffing yet smiling at the same time. His heart was flattering at the moment, he can't even hide his pinkish cheek. He was just too happy that it moved Luna. 
 
 
" Jinjja? Didn't I tell you earlier that we'll pretend that we're dating and this is our first date?" Onew said with his eye smile again.
 
 
" Neh.. and I agreed." Luna answered sweetly. 
 
 
" So can you sing a song for me, too?" Onew asked hoping that Luna will give in and Luna nodded. " Yeeees!" Onew screamed throwing his fist up in the air with so much happiness.
 
 
They spent the night with some songs that only their hearts knows what it meant, sending messages thru a lyrics of a song for each other.. 
 
 
 
                                                                                             
                                                                                           ~ END ~
 
 
 
 
                                                                                               ••••
 
 
 
 
" So what happened Hyung?" Taemin asked waving infront of Onew seems their leader was in other side of world.
 
 
 
" Ah.. nothing, I'm starving so I'll go find something to eat in the kitchen." Onew avoided the four whos waiting for his story.
 
 
 
" Aish.. seriously! Looking at your face Hyung awhile ago was like there was really something happened back there." Minho said.
 
 
Onew seems doesn't hear any of their ranting and walked towards the kitchen. " Yah, we don't have stocks in here. Wanna go with me to get some groceries?" Onew shouted but he didn't get any reply. He scratched his forehead thinking why the sudden silence. 
 
 
" Yah! I said who wants to go with me in the grocery store." Onew said as he walked out in the kitchen to ask the other members who seems busy in their own world as if they didn't hear anything. It really happens with him all the time, he is being bullied again by his donseangs. 
 
 
" Aigoo.. they didn't hear me again." Onew sighed. " Okay, I'm going out i'll buy groceries. Anything you need?" Onew asked. Just then when he hears the members talked.
 
 
" Ah buy a lot of chocolates." Key shouted.
 
 
" We want ramen." Minho and Taemin shoute in chorus.
 
 
" Buy anything we need here, Hyung." Jjong shouted. 
 
 
 
" Tsk.. arasso!" Onew can only sighed. He headed his way out of their dorm. He reached the elevator just to be surprised when he bumped into Koala's producer and crew. 
 
 
" Onew where are you going?" PD-nim asked surprised as well.
 
 
 
" Oh PD-nim I never knew we have a filming today, I was about to go out for grocery." Onew explained. 
 
 
" Ah didn't your manager hyung inform you?" 
 
 
" Well he informed us about resuming the filming of Koala this week, we just came from Japan this morning.. so we never thought that it would be this soon." Onew said.
 
 
" Ah arasso, actually we're about tO surprise everyone." PD-nim grinned as he focuses the camera to Onew. 
 
 
 
Onew chuckled. " I was a bit surprised, though." shrugged. "So I guess its not necessary to go out for grocery since you are all here. Let's go back inside and inform the boys about your presence PD-nim." Onew invites the crew with him going back to SHINee's dorm.PD-nim followed. " This is the first time that our crew visits your dorm." the latter spoked.
 
 
" Neh, sorry about that. We're not prepared so the dorm is a bit messy." Onew said. 
 
 
" Anio, it's okay. Have you heard from the girls?" PD-nim asked. 
 
 
 
" Uhm.. nope, not yet." Onew raised his eyebrows. Shouldn't PD-nim knows about the girls schedules. He shrugged the thought off as they reaches the doorstep of their dorm. Once he click the door alarm only few seconds until someone opened it for them. It's Key.
 
 
 
" Oh Hyung, have you forgotten your wallet?" Key asked not aware of the presence of the PD-nim and the crew.
 
 
" Anio, I was about to go out when I bumped into them." Onew showed the people behind him.
 
 
" Oh PD-nim, annyeonghasaeyo!" Key greeted and open the door for them. Even the other members were surprised to see them this soon.
 
 
 
" Annyeonghasaeyo!" Minho, Taemin and Jjong greeted.
 
 
 
" Annyeong! It's been a week, ha?" PD-nim greets back.
 
 
 
" Neh.. where are the girls?" Key asked.
 
 
" That we will find out. We'll discuss about it later." PD-nim answered.
 
 
 
" Oh...." Minho gasped. Maybe PD-nim has gonna do something about it.
 
 
 
" Hyung where's our ramen?" Taemin blurted out.
 
 
" No ramen for you. I wasn't gone to grocery, there's no ramen in the elevator." Onew busted Taemin off.
 
 
" Aish jinjja!" Taemin said in dismay.
 
 
" How about calling a food chain and order 5 buckets of chicken?" Onew suggested.
 
 
" Yah, you'll pay for it?" Taemin asked wide eyed.
 
 
" No, you'll pay for it." Onew grins trying to trick his maknae.
 
 
" Ah Hyung!!" Taemin was about to thrown his tantrums.
 
 
" Yah, arasso I'll pay for it! Call now pali!" Onew demands, as usual he's going to pay for their food. 
 
 
" Yeeyy.. okay, wait up." Taemin excitedly said and take his phone in his pocket and immediately call the said food chain. 
 
 
 
 
" As I was saying... did anyone knows about f(x)?  have you all heard from them?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Ani.. wae PD-nim?" Key answered.
 
 
 
" So no one of you called them?" 
 
 
 
The five looked at each other. " Nope." they asnwered. 
 
 
 
" Oh okay.. so call one of f(x). I guess anyone from you has a contact to one of the member." PD-nim instructed.
 
 
 
" I have Amber's number. I'll call her." Key offered and take his phone with him and dialled Amber's number. After a few seconds when someone answered on the other line. It was Amber's voice no doubt.
 
 
 
" Yeobosaeyo?" Amber asked.
 
 
 
" Hello, Boo! This is Key. Well I guess, since it appears on your screen, so you might know its me."  Key rants.
 
 
" Aish Boo, even on the phone you talked too much. Wae? Whats with this call?"  Amber said.
 
 
Key glance at PD he just covered the mouth piece of the phone so the other line won't hear him. " What am I going to say?" he mouthed.
 
 
 
" Ask her if where are the members and what are they doing right now?" PD-nim instructed. Key nodded.
 
 
 
" Yah, yeobosaeyo? Boo are you still there?"  Amber asked on the other line.
 
 
" Ah yeah, where are you now and the members? Do you have any sched for today?"  Key asked.
 
 
 
" Well me and Luna Unnie were hosting for Show Champion while Krystal and Sulli has a photoshoot for Etude CF and Vic Unnie I guess he has also schedule today. Wae?"  Amber replied.
 
 
" Ah anio, nothing I was just asking since our manager hyung told us that we have Koala filming on the following days, so I was about to tell you so."  Key said bluffing.
 
 
 
" Arasso, yeah we know about that. We were informed by our manager Oppa, too. So see you then, bye!"  Amber said goodbye not giving him a chance to utter a word as she just dropped the call.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja that Llama! Did she just cut me off?" Key said pissed. PD-nim and the members just laugh at him.
 
 
" So? What did she said?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Didn't everyone hear it?" Key asked still pissed.
 
 
 
" How can we? when you forgot to turn on your speaker?" Jjong answered.
 
 
" Ah biyane!" Key apologized and informed everyone the where abouts of f(x)-ssi.
 
 
 
" Okay that's the plan. We'll go drop by first to Sulli and Krystal's Etude photoshoot and next to Amber and Luna then Victoria." PD-nim instructed. The SHINee members approved. They just waited for their food delivery to arrive and plan to just eat on their way to the girls location. 
 
 
" This is shameful, do we smell like chicken now? we need refreshments!" Key exclaimed.
 
 
" Eh.. the oh-so-vain-diva attacked! But yeah we need refreshments." Minho said.
 
 
" I have mints in my bag. Get some." Onew said whos still eating his last piece of chicken. 
 
 
" Yah Hyung finish it, we're almost here. " Taemin said towards Onew.
 
 
" Huh? Aish... okay!" Onew rushedly ate it all and clean himself. After few minutes they parked the van into the parking lot of the building 
 
were Sulli and Krystal is.
 
 
 
 
They all headed towards the studio were the two members having their photoshoot. They only found Sulli who's standing on a flatform and a white background behind posing like a pro. She's wearing a white off shoulder dress, pearl accessories and a feathery clip on the side of her hair. 
 
 
" Woow Sulli.. yeopoda!" Jjong said while staring at Sulli who first came in the room among the five. 
 
 
" Oh our Ssul.. yeobo!" Key standing next to Jjong.. wrapping his arms around Jjong's shoulder.
 
 
 
" Where's Krystal?" Taemin asked who's also now standing next to them.
 
 
" There, she's sitting there." Onew said pointing out to Krystal. " Let's go there!" as the tufo leader taps Taemin's shoulder and walks behind where Krystal was sitting in. 
 
 
While Minho can't utter any word, he's just standing where he is and can't take his eyes off Sulli. 
 
 
 
" Minho-yah! Your drooling!" Key teased. " Kahja!" Minho just nodded and follow the other's silently.
 
 
Taemin approaches first Krystal. He covered her eyes with his hands.
 
 
 
" Wae?.. what the.. who are you? Yah.. take your hands off me!" Krystal struggles while pulling off the strangers hands.
 
 
 
" Booh!" Taemin after he takes his hands off Krystal's eyes.
 
 
" Yah Oppa! What are you doing here?" Krystal surprisingly exclaimed now facing Taemin.
 
 
 
" Well not just me, "we" are all here." Taemin said smiling showing the members who waved at Krystal.
 
 
" Oh Oppa, annyeonghasaeyo!" Krystal stand up and bow as he greets the five shining boys. " What are you guys doing here?" the f(x) maknae asked.
 
 
" We came for a visit." Taemin said. 
 
 
" Jinjja?" Krystal asked in disbelief.
 
 
" Anio, Koala PD-nim is with us." Minho said and pointed out the staff.
 
 
" Oh annyeong PD-nim!" Krystal greeted. " Oh wait.. we are about to finish our photoshoot actually I'm done, it's just Sulli's part but it's 
 
almost done just a little re-touch." she explained. 
 
 
" Gwenchana, we can wait." Onew said. 
 
 
" Wait, I brought my polaroid with me. I'll take some pictures of Sulli." Jjong said and take his polaroid camera inside his bagpack.
 
 
" Yah.. what are you supposed to do Hyung?" Minho reacted.
 
 
" Aish, I'm taking pictures of our beautiful Sulliver. What's your problem?" Jjong said.
 
 
" Ours? like when in the world...? " Minho was about to asked when Key cut him off.
 
 
" Yah Minho.. ours, our giant baby. What's wrong with you?" Key blurted out.
 
 
" Aigoo.. my brother-in-law is jealous!" Krystal giggled. 
 
 
 
" Brother in law?" Taemin asked Krystal.
 
 
" Neh.. my brother-in-law! Sulli is my sister, why?" Krystal grumply said.
 
 
" Okay if you say so.." Taemin pouted he will never win with Krystal.
 
 
 
 
" Okay just one more pose Sulli, we're almost done!"  Etude's PD-nim said. " Okay Sulli give us your eye smile."  the latter shouted again. " Okay thank's Sulli, you did a good job!"  PD-nim acknowledge her hard work.
 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida PD-nim!" Sulli bowed and walks towards where Krystal is. 
 
 
" Sulli Unnie.. pali!" she heard Krystal shouted but didn't bother to look at her. She's busy massaging her hurt face due to smiling too much infront of the camera. She was flustered when someone appears infront of her and taking pictures of her.
 
 
" Ssul smile!" the guy who's holding a polaroid cam said.
 
 
" Ooh.. mwo?" Sulli were surprised. 
 
 
" Woow.. yeopoda!" Jjong said while holding down the camera and wait for the film to come out.
 
 
" Jjong Oppa!" Sulli exclaimed.
 
 
" Annyeong Ssul!" Jjong waved at her.
 
 
 
" Annyeonghasaeyo Oppa, what are you doing here?" Sulli asked.
 
 
" We're all waiting for you." Jjong simply said and pointed the members who's standing next to Krystal whose waving at her. She waved back and swiftly run onto them.
 
 
" Annyeonghasaeyo SHINee Oppa!" Sulli bowed as she came near in them.
 
 
" Annyeong Ssul!" the four members greets back. 
 
 
" Why are you all here?" Sulli asked confused.
 
 
" To fetch the two of you." Minho asnwered smiling broadly. He's talking about Krystal and her.
 
 
" Really? Wh-yy? Ah.. Koala?" Sulli asked confirming.. she saw familiar faces of PD-nim and the crew behind the boys. Minho nodded in 
 
confirmation.
 
 
" Annyeonghasaeyo PD-nim!" Sulli waved at the staff. 
 
 
" Annyeong Ssul! Are you done? We'll go next to Amber and Luna." PD-nim said.
 
 
" Ah.. in a minute I'll change into my normal clothes first." Sulli said and got back to the dressers room to quickly change her clothes. After minutes they're all in their respective van heading their way to MBC building where Show Champion is. Few minutes and they arrived at the said building and head there way to the studio of the said program. Just in time when Amber and Luna was about to go out the studio since the program was just finished. The group bumped into each other at the doorway. The two were a bit dumbfounded as they saw SHINee together with two f(x) members.
 
 
" Amber Unnie, Luna Unnie!" Krystal called out.
 
 
" Oh why are you all here? were about to go back to the dorm." Amber said after regaining her composure.
 
 
" We can see that.. but we are here to fetch you so you can't just go back to your dorm without us." Key said bluntly.
 
 
" Ah.. the diva is here again. How I miss you Boo!" Amber sarcastically said giving Key a supposedly hug but turn her back when Key was about to hug her back. She turns her attention towards the other members, PD and the crew. " Annyeonghasaeyo!" Amber greeted.
 
Key who was left behind scratching the back of his head and just watch Amber greeting the others genuinely. And he suddenly felt jealous. 
 
 
 
 
" Where is Victoria Noona?" Onew asked Luna after the greetings.
 
 
" Vic Unnie is now at the dorm." Luna answered.
 
 
" Ah I see.. PD-nim Vic Noona is at f(x) dorm so are we going there next?" Onew asked.
 
 
" Neh.. Kahja!" PD-nim answered and motioned them to go out of the building. 
 
 
 
Sulli, Minho, Taemin and Krystal were in the same van while Luna, Onew, Key and Amber decided to ride in the other van where leave Jjong out of place. 
 
 
" Aish seriously! I had enough of this pairing.. I'm always out of place!!" Jjong said in grimace.
 
 
" Yah.. Yeobo where do you plan to ride? Here or in the other car! Pali!!" Key shouted.
 
 
" Aigoo.. I choose the other car!" Jjong said walks his way inside the van and sit at the back of it. Sulli, Minho, Taemin and Krystal is sitting infront of him.
 
 
 
" Why are we going to our dorm? We can't let SHINee Oppa see our dorm!" Luna blurted out.
 
 
" Wae?" Onew asked.
 
 
" Just.. it's too embarrassing." Luna said.
 
 
" Gwenchana, even the viewers had seen it." Onew said comforting her.
 
 
" Even though.. " Luna pouted. Onew just smiled at her. " Yah, Oppa! You did suggest it, right?" she slightly punch the tufo leader on his arms.
 
 
" Anio, I did not!" Onew defensively said. " But.. I really wanna see your dorm, hmm.. what it looks like?" Onew said grinning boyishly.
 
 
" See.. aish! jinjja Oppa jinjja!!" Luna said with wide eyes. Onew just laugh at her. They didn't even noticed that the car was already parking at the f(x) dorm building.
 
 
 
" Jjong Hyung wake up! We're here.." Minho said poking Jjong who was sleeping at the back seat. Jjong was startled from the latter's wake up call, he was still drowsy and unable to open his eyes he just nodded to Minho so he would leave him. He scratch his eyes and after awhile he followed the rest whose waiting outside the car.
 
 
" I thought you got back to sleep Hyung." Minho said.
 
 
" Anio.. is this where the girls live?" Jjong asked instead.
 
 
" Obviously, since we're here." Key said sarcastically in the end he gained a dagger look from Jjong.
 
 
 
" Neh, Oppa. Let's go and get inside." Amber answered who hears Jjongs question. The latter lead the way to the 2nd floor where their unit was. The rest followed her. Once they reach the second floor Amber immediately click the door alarm, and seconds after when Victoria welcomed them.
 
 
" Oh annyeonghasaeyo!" Victoria greets everyone. " I didn't know SHINee will come.. why didn't someone call me?" 
 
 
 
" It's a surprise Unnie." Luna said.
 
 
" Ah jinjja?" Vic asked.
 
 
" What are you doing Unnie? What's that smell?" Sulli said sniffing as she smelled something like food.
 
 
" Hmm.. I'm cooking, I didn't know that your coming with the boys and PD-nim." Victoria said wondering. While the boys seems to be busy snooping around at their dorm. Onew walks towards them. 
 
 
" I knew it! The smell is coming from here. What are you cooking Vic Noona?" Onew but in.
 
 
" Ah.. Kimchi fried rice and we also have beef stew here." Victoria answered.
 
 
" Jinjja? Wow.. daebak!" Onew said gulping. 
 
 
" Onew-ssi call the boys and gather them all on that table there.. so we can all eat." Victoria towards Onew pointing out the center table in the sala. Onew nodded and called out the boys and did as what Vic instructed.
 
 
 
" Look at them they look so cute.. while waiting for the food." Krystal giggled who just appeared in the kitchen.
 
 
" Yah.. this wouldn't be enough I guess." Victoria said worried.
 
 
" Ah wait, we still have 4 packs of ramen in the cabinet. Let's cook them quickly." Sulli suggested.
 
 
" Those idols eating ramen?" Krystal asked.
 
 
" Of course!" Sulli answered. Krystal nodded didn't argue at all and help Sulli out. After few minutes everything was done. As the hosts, 
 
the girls served it onto the table were the SHINee boys waiting. 
 
 
" Wow.. let's all eat well!" the boys said in chorus. 
 
 
" Hmm.. I bet Sulli made the ramen, mashta." Minho said in between bites. Sulli laugh.
 
 
" Oppa your funny, it's still taste like ramen, though!" Sulli said can't help herself from laughing with Minho's compliment.
 
 
" Yah.. the two of you, stop being so mushy!" Key said in bites. Minho and Sulli just shrugged.
 
 
" Boo! Don't talk with your mouth full." Amber poked Key with her elbow. 
 
 
" Aww Boo! that hurts." Key squirmed. Amber just smirked. 
 
 
It only took a few minutes after they finished eating. Just then when PD-nim start talking again.
 
 
 
" It's been a week, right? So where's the next Koala?" PD-nim asked. There were silent, the two members just look at each other.The girls was clueless while the boys seems forgot the next route of Koala.
 
 
" Ah.. I remember now. New Zealand?" Taemin said not so sure of.
 
 
" Boys?" PD-nim seeking their opinion.
 
 
" Neh, New Zealand!" the four boys answered chorusly.
 
 
" New Zealand?" the girls exchange glances as if the place mentioned didn't sink them in first.. after awhile " Whaaaaat? New Zealand? "  the five f(x) members asked full of grimace.
 
 
The boys were too confused garnering such reaction from the girls. 
 
 
 
 

 

Hello everyone.. I'm here again! =) 
 
I think this chapter was too long and it's like i'm dragging the story... sorry, but I had to write it that way I hope you still like it..hehe! THANK YOU!
 
eeh.. by the way forgive me for my bad english, i'll do better next time.  :)) 
 
 
ahmm.. comments?
 
 
 i'll try to grant all ur OTP request and reply all your comments.. THANK YOU again!!  =)