Day Two

Koala Season 2
 
Incheon International Airport
 
 
 
 
F(x) was the first one to arrive at the airport. They checked in first as they planned to just wait for SHINee on the lounge area. 
 
 
" Did everyone sleep well?" the PD-nim asked the girls.
 
 
" Neh PD-nim!" the girls chant in chorus.
 
 
" Why do everyone look so beautiful today? Your all wearing nice clothes." PD-nim as he noticed that everyone is wearing their airport fashion. But his gaze setted to Sulli. 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida! I planned to wore a pretty dress today, since we're going to Maldives." the smiling Sulli said. She's wearing a longs sleeved beige mini dress and paired it with a flat ballerina type shoes. Her pearly white skin is glowing with the said color of her dress. She barely wear make up just powder and a lip gloss.
 
 
" She wore a pretty dress it's because of Minho Oppa!" the teasing Krystal butting in.
 
 
" Ani, it's nothing like that!" Sulli defensively said. " Wae? You even wore a short shorts just to show off for Taemin Oppa!" Sulli snapped back.
 
 
" Ani! I'm always wearing shorts.. and we are going to Maldives.. so it's not necessary to wear pants." Krystal explained. 
 
 
" Why you're always teasing me with Minho Oppa?" Sulli pouted.
 
 
" It's because I know you like him.. ever since." Krystal whispered to Sulli.
 
 
" Yaah! Soojung.. what are you saying? The camera is rolling you should stop teasing everyone as you desired." Sulli now scolding Krystal.
 
 
" Biyane, I just love seeing your face turns red everytime I teased you." Krystal sweetly said defending herself. Though, Krystal is right one of her reasons why she wears pretty clothes this days it's because of Minho. 
 
 
" Gwenchana, just don't tease me again specially when Minho Oppa is around." Sulli reminding Krystal. 
 
 
" Arasso, but you really like him. Do you?" Krystal still didn't drop the question. Sulli look around before she smiled sweetly to Krystal.
 
 
" Woah! is that a yes?" Krystal asked in confirmation. Sulli just nodded not being to obvious. " I knew right!" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" Oh, the boys are here." PD-nim acknowledge the five boys who's now approaching them. 
 
 
" Hello, everyone. Sorry we're late." greets Onew who first came to approach them.
 
" Where are the others?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
"They're still at the checking area." Onew answered. Onew noticed Luna sitting at the lounge area alone infront of her is Amber and Victoria who's busy discussing about something. 
 
 
" Hi Luna!" Onew approached Luna. The girl who's unaware of her presence didn't even bother to greet her back. He was a bit awkward to approach the girl again that's why he just sit beside her without making any noise. 
 
 
" Oh, Annyeong Onew Oppa!" Luna seems startled about his presence who suddenly greets him. His face turns red, feeling a bit awkward.
 
 
" Sorry to disturb you." Onew said awkwardly since he doesn't have anything to say. 
 
" Anio, gwenchana!" Luna said with her bright smile. Among f(x) Luna is the most closest to him since they'd worked together on stage several times, he's not really comfortable around girls but with Luna it's different. Though, sometimes he felt a bit awkward towards her and it's hard to admit but he likes Luna. He's just not sure if he likes her romantically. But only Luna can make him feel that way everytime he sees her. 
 
 
" Ahm.. how have you been?" Onew asked.
 
 
" As if we didn't see each other for a year with the way you asked." Luna said laughing. " 
 
" Biyane.." Onew smiled as he said.
 
 
" Aigoo, Onew Oppa why acting weird today?.. It's okay I was just kidding.. I'm fine though. How about you?" Luna asked with full of enthusiasm. 
 
 
" I'm doing well. Kamsahamnida!" Onew said still feeling awkward. He was startled when Luna pats his shoulder. While amusingly laughing at him.
 
 
" Onew Oppa.. would you relax! You're really acting weird." Luna said laughing. Onew looked at her way.. and laugh with her. 
 
 
" I'm sorry for acting weird. It's just that.. your too cute today." Onew said towards Luna thru jokes but he meant it. Luna stopped laughing when she heard what Onew said.
 
 
" Really? Aww.. thank you Onew Oppa!" Luna said flattered but didn't give any meaning to it. 
 
 
While the other SHINee members just entered the waiting lounge.
 
 
" What took you so long?" Onew asked to .
 
 
" Taemin forgot his passport.. he left it in the car. So we need to call Manager Hyung, good thing the car wasn't that far yet so we waited till it returns." Jjong explained.
 
" Aish, our maknae could be clumsy sometimes." the leader could only sigh. 
 
 
" It happened to me before when we are doing Amazing f(x) going to New Zealand. I also forgot my passport in the car." Luna said reminiscing the incident from their New Zealand trip.
 
 
" Really? Hmm.. so your clumsy as Taemin, too?" Onew commented in amusement.
 
" Anio, it only happened once." Luna pouted and crossed her arms as she said defensively. Onew just laugh at Luna's gesture, he find it cute. Well aside from chicken he must say that only Luna can catch his attention. It's kinda silly of him, but he's even updated with Luna's weibo. Onew set aside his thoughts about Luna when PD-nim starts talking.
 
 
" Did you bring all your belongings with you?" PD-nim asked the two groups. 
 
"Neh, PD-nim!" everybody answered in chorus.
 
" Okay.. Since the boys are already here, we may proceed now to the boarding area." the PD-nim motioned them as they we're about to go on board. The two group of idols follows. 
 
 
 
 
 
Sulli was startled when someone approached her. It was Minho, she knew it because of his cute baritone voice. " Sulli-yah!" Minho called out, who's now walking towards her.
 
 
" Neh, Oppa?" Sulli asked while turning her gaze to Minho.
 
 
" Nothing, I just want us to walk side by side. Since, I was left alone back there. Everyone is with their partners, so I must be with you.. too." Minho just simply said. 
 
" Ah, is that so?" Sulli slightly laugh as she nodded. 
 
" Neh, is that okay with you?" Minho asked to Sulli with half smile, though Sulli can't see Minho's eyes since it was covered with his signatured sunglasses she knew just then that Minho is asking her playfully. 
 
 
" It's okay Oppa.." Sulli answered hiding her now blushing cheeks because of some giddy feelings. Just to be near him makes her chill, flurry, shudder.. ahh! really? she don't even know how to describe what she felt when she's with him. Just sad.. since she thinks the feeling isn't mutual since Minho look at her as his dongseang. Since their drama last year she could say they got closer as much as they are before, and her feelings towards him grew further. But that's just it.. she secretly smiled bitterly with the thoughts. 
 
 
" Gwenchana Ssul? Why your so silent?" Minho asked curiously as she notice the girl beside him were so silent suddenly.
 
 
" Neh, I'm fine. I'm just having some random thoughts" Sulli just smiled. " Oh, I'll go in first Oppa I will look for my seat number." 
 
 
Minho's gaze just followed Sulli's back since the latter didn't give him the chance to ask what number could be her seats are. 
 
 
" What's wrong with her? Did I said something wrong? Minho mumbles while shrugging off his shoulder and follow where Sulli headed also to find his seat. Luckily he found his seat beside Sulli. 
 
" Oh Oppa, your sitting beside me?" Sulli looks startled when she sees him.
 
" Neh, why? is their anything wrong? Do you expect anyone to sit beside you?" Minho asked. 
 
 
" Ani, I thought.. hmm nothing!" Sulli was about to say something but cut it off. Minho furrows his eyebrow, now he is really bothered with Sulli's action. Is she avoiding me? Minho asked himself. He sigh, as he sit beside with the pretty young lady who always had a special spot in his heart. Yeah, he always like Sulli. He even bragged about it in some radio interviews before, but he doesn't really want to make it obvious that's why he always follows his declaration of love with "just like a dongseang". In some interviews if he will asked about his ideal type, he always described it with Sulli's attributes. But Sulli doesn't seem to like him. When they're doing their drama together he was really happy that finally he will have a chance to be near with the girl she really like.. he had his chance then, yet he lost it. He's not even the shy type when it comes to courtship but when it comes to his feelings for Sulli, it's different. He can't just confess to her that he likes her, since he's also considering the fact that they're in this situation where in the eyes of the people is with them. No privacy, life of an idol is not easy as it seems. And he don't want his feelings towards Sulli to be played around by some greedy gossipers. The girl deserves to be protected, he hates the fact that some people trying to take advantage of Sulli's kindness. If only he can protect her with all his might, he will. He turn his gaze at the girl beside him, who is busy with her own thoughts while listening to some music in her ipod. Sulli suddenly turns her head at his side. He pretended to look at the side of the window not to be caught that he's staring at her.
 
 
" Hmm.. Oppa, aren't you comfortable with your seat?" Sulli asked sweetly. 
 
 
" Anio, I'm fine. I was just looking outside the window." Minho just said. 
 
" Do you want to change seats with me?" the ever sweet and caring Sulli suggested. Those gestures of her brought him a heartwarming feelings 
 
" I'm fine here, thank you Ssul!" Minho smiled sincerely. 
 
 
" Look Oppa! I used the cute Hello Kitty keychain you bought me yesterday, thank you again Oppa!" Sulli said. The awkwardness he felt awhile ago was taken by the way she made a conversation between them just now. 
 
 
" Your welcome Ssul! Anything for you!" Minho mumbles the last words he said not wanting Sulli to hear it. Seems the latter didn't hear what he just said. He smiled when he remembers how cute Sulli was when she was asking PD-nim to buy the cute Hello Kitty keychain yesterday when PD-nim give them time to shop for some stuff at Myeong-dong. 
 
 
 
~ Flash Back ~ 
 
 
Myeong-dong...
 
 
 
As the group arrived at Myeong-dong they immediately gone to areas where they can buy their stuffs. New clothing, shoes and other stuff they desired to. On their way out.. the girls saw a store of accessories and decided to dropped by there. 
 
 
" Oh.. Vic Unnie!" Sulli gasped in excitement as something catches her interest. The boys just followed the girls through out since the items inside the store are mostly all for girls. 
 
 
" Neh Ssul?" Victoria asked.
 
 
" Look, this is too cute!" Sulli showed them a cute Hello Kitty keychain. 
 
 
" Ooh.. it's cute. Are you going to buy them?" Victoria asked.
 
 
" Hmm.. PD-nim please buy this for me!" Sulli cutely said towards the camera while showing them the keychain. Just then the other members of f(x) hears what Sulli's whims joined the latter. As they also wanted to buy something in the store. 
 
 
" Mwo? You always want PD-nim to buy you stuffs like that, is this a dejavu?" PD-nim as he reminisced the sort of happening when the girls had their first Koala 2 years ago. Victoria got even the price of having the best aegyo.
 
 
" Neh, since Vic Unnie was the winner back then.. she's no longer joining us with this." Luna demanded .
 
" Wae! PD-nim, it's unfair. Would you pair us up. Who has the best aegyo among the couples will win. And you will buy the item we desires.. so the boys has to choose too." Victoria suggested.
 
 
" Arasso, let's do it that way." PD-nim agrees.
 
" Jinjja, including us? So we will choose an item too?" Key asked. 
 
 
" Neh, so go with your respective partners and act cutely. We'll start with Victoria and Jjong." PD-nim instructed them.
 
 
" PD-nim please buy this for us!" Victoria and Jjong acted cutely in chorus. Followed by Luna and Onew, Key and Amber next was Krystal and Taemin and  the last was them.. 
 
 
" 1, 2... 3, Bbuing bbuing! PD-nim please.. please buy this for us!" as Minho and Sulli acted cutely infront of the camera. They even baby talked while pleading. 
 
" Aigoo, the bbuing bbuing couple! Why we didn't even think about it?" Key enviously said towards Amber.
 
 
" No, we don't have, to. Since we did better." Amber just said in reply.
 
 
" Okay.. the winner has been decided. The price goes to Onew and Luna!!" PD-nim chooses the two as the best aegyo couple.
 
 
" Aww.. PD-nim!" Sulli pouted, accepting her defeat she's about to return the item to the stall. Just then Minho approached her.
 
 
" It's okay Ssul. We'll win next time." Minho soothing the obviously disappointed Sulli.
 
" Neh, kahja!" Sulli just answered after returning the item. And headed first out the store following the others. While Minho was left there standing infront of the item Sulli really wants. He grabbed one Hello Kitty keychain and buy it himself. After paying off the item, he hidded it first. The group decided to grab a snack and headed to a pizza parlor. But before entering the said food chain she grabbed Sulli's arm and let the other members including PD-nim and crew to entered first. As they were left, he then gave the Hello Kitty keychain to Sulli withut everyone's knowledge.
 
 
" Oppa!!?" Sulli said surprised.
 
" I bought it for you." Minho smiled patted Sulli's head.
 
 
" Jinjja? Why?" Sulli asked.
 
 
" Nothing, since I knew you liked it that much." Minho just shrugged while he was explaining to Sulli, not making it obvious that he bought it purposely.
 
 
" Jinjja? Comawo, Minho Oppa!" Sulli bows her head while happily checking the item now on her hands. 
 
 
" Your welcome, Ssul!" Minho smiled as contentment covered his heart with the sight of the happy girl infront of him.
 
 
~ End of flashback ~ 
 
 
 
Minho regained his thoughts when he heard the voice of flight attendant briefing the passengers to buckle their seat belts as they were about to take off. 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

Hi dear readers! Sorry for not updating yesterday since I had important matters to attend to... :) I put some POV's here in this chapter since it involved their feelings.. for now it's more on Lunew and Minsul the other pairs will follow... I hope you like it! :) 

comments are much appreciated.. THANK YOU!