f(x)

Koala Season 2
 
f(x) dorm 
 
 
 
 
 
Ding dong  ~ Ding Dong ~ ( doors alarm)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sulli ~yah!! are you there? will you open the door?..." Amber shouted behind the closed door. " PD-nim seems no one is in there." Amber talked to the person behind her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Where are they?.." PD-nim asked back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Ani, I was just bluffing they're all in.. except for Krystal since she's filming her drama right now." Amber chuckled playfully. After awhile someone opened the door for them.
 
 
 
 
 
" Unnie your back!!.." as Sulli greeted Amber informally and got shocked after she saw the person holding a camera behind.
" Oh, Annyeonghasaeyo!" she formally greeted the staff behind Amber. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Where are the others?.." Amber asked Sulli.
 
 
 
 
 
" Luna Unnie is in the room reading her favorite book, while Vic Unnie headed out buying some groceries." Sulli explained.
 
 
 
 
" Alone again? Aish, Vic Unnie isn't really afraid of going out alone!" Amber burst out.
 
 
 
 
" Sulli who are you talking with?..." Luna was about to ask Sulli when she turns her attention to the staff around the member.   " Oh Annyeonghasaeyo!.." Luna bows as she greeted them formally.
 
 
 
 
 
" What is this all about?..." Luna's confusedly asked Amber.
 
 
 
 
 
" I don't know either, I was just called by MBC every1 and asked me about some stuff and then they came along with me here to our dorm." Amber explained to them.
 
 
 
 
 
" Ah.. OMO! Unnie.. MBC?.." Sulli realized something.
 
 
 
 
 
" Neh?.." Luna confusedly asked Sulli.
 
 
 
 
" We did Koala 2 years ago remember, without Amber Unnie. They also done this somekind of stuff. And then later on they announce that we're gonna travel to some places we want." Sulli stated.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah, yeah... I was too envious that time." Amber bitterly but in.
 
 
 
 
" Is that so?.. Are we gonna have Koala Season 2?" Luna asked innocently to the staff.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You'll know later! Where is Victoria?.." the PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
 
 
" She'll be here soon, she headed out to get some grocery." Luna answered.
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, we will wait for her then. How about Krystal?" PD-nim asked again.
 
 
 
 
 
" She's filming her drama, I guess she'll be coming home late." Sulli answered.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh, okay. For the meantime why not let the viewers see your dorm." PD-nim suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
" Seriously PD-nim? Yah, this is Koala Season 2 right?.." Luna excitedly asked. PD-nim and the staff just give her a laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
" Let's start in Amber's room." Sulli suggested. 
 
 
 
 
" Ani!.. your room first!" Amber protested. 
 
 
 
 
" Luna Unnie and I we'rent prepared, will do some tidy up first. Give us a sec." Sulli shyly exit and locked herself in their room. Amber  was left to entertain the staff. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Let start in the kitchen first." Amber suggested and explained everything in stored in their kitchen. The PD-nim even raid-in  their refregerator. Seconds passed till Sulli showed up and give her sweetest smile and open her and Luna's room for them to view. And explain every stuff that PD-nim was curious about. Amber excuse herself so she could prepare her own room. After a few seconds Amber showed up and invited the staff to view her room. While everyone is in Amber's room, Victoria the leader of f(x) just arrived home.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Vic Unnie, you're back!!" Sulli shouted excitedly.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh annyeonghasaeyo yeorubon!" Victoria greeted warmly everyone formally as she noticed the staff behind Sulli and other member with all that confused look written on her face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Unnie we'll have Koala Season 2!" Luna excitedly announced to Victoria even if it isn't confirmed yet. Victoria turns her gaze to the staff with a surprise look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Really?" Victoria asked in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Ani, it's just an assumption. But my guess it's either a program for us five or someone will join WGM again?.." Amber said in guess. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" WGM? Who is it this time?" Luna give a questioning look to PD-nim. The PD-nim just laught it off.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" OMO! Maybe me..?" Sulli jokingly said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish! Ssul-yah, you're too young to get married." Victoria opposed in haste.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Ani, I turned 20. Uhm.. how about Amber Unnie!!?" Sulli mischevously smiled with the thought.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah! Ssul-yah!" Amber blushed with the idea. " PD-nim just spill it out, I'm having goosebumps here." Amber asked persistently.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Have you girls had your dinner?.." PD-nim ignored their whining and asked instead.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Not yet, Vic Unnie will cook us dinner." Luna answered.
 
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. okay, what will you cook for dinner Victoria?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Kimchi fried rice with dduboki." Victoria said in reply.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh.. sounds tasty. Okay prepare the food now and we'll watch how you make them." PD-nim suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, kahjah!" Victoria lead the staff to the kitchen and showed them the ingredients. 
 
 
 
 
" Is Vic the one who prepares food often?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
 
 
" Nope, actually everyone helped Unnie. But Vic Unnie and Ssul most do the cooking." Amber explained.
 
 
 
 
 
" Sulli can cook, too?.." PD-nim asked in disbelief which make Sulli laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
" PD-nim can't hardly believe that I'm a good cook." Sulli pouted doing her aegyo. PD-nim just laugh at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, our Ssul." Luna chuckled with amusement.
 
 
 
 
" PD-nim did I mentioned it last time that, If I we'rent become an idol I would be a chief?.. I even told my Unnies if I could quit being an Idol and just become a chief but they won't allow me." Sulli pointed out still doing her aegyo.
 
 
 
 
 
" Arasso Sulli-ssi, I see your point. So I will give you a solo mission..  you will cook for our staff, and we'll be the  judge if you're really have talents in cooking." PD-nim challenge her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Really PD-nim?.." Sulli asked in disbelief. She faces the camera. " Ottoke? PD-nim wants me to prove him that I can really cook. Yah!! I can do it, let's do it! ajah!" as Sulli playfully rants infront the camera. PD-nim and the staff just laught at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, our Sulli is becoming more competitive." Victoria said amusingly.
 
 
 
 
 
" It's not a sport Unnie, sure she'll nail it." Amber said giving her support to Sulli.
 
 
 
 
 
 
There was bit of silence for awhile as the group focused on preparing the food and after few minutes the food was perfectly served.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, everybody let's eat."as Victoria invited the members and staff to eat.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" We'll eat well. Kamsahamnida!" everyone said in chorus. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Wow, it's really tasty." PD-nim said while eating.
 
 
 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida PD-nim, eat well!" the girls said in chorus graciously. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After they finished their food and cleaned the surroundings, the PD-nim asked them to sit down because he has some announcement to make.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay girls, I will explain to everyone now why we're here. We're not here for a free dinner." the PD-nim jokingly said. "Girls are right, we're doing Koala Season 2 again." PD-nim announced.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" See, my instinct told me so." Sulli said happily.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" But this time it's not you who will choose the places  your going, it will be the other group. The other group will be the one to decide on which country they want to go. And you girls will go with them." PD-nim explained.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Huh? another group? what do you mean PD-nim?..." Luna asked in confused.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" You heard me right, you will be with another group." PD-nim pointed out.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Soshi Unnies? or is it a male group? EXO?.." Amber asked.
 
 
 
 
 
" Ani.. you will know tomorrow. For now we'll get going, thanks for the free dinner. Just inform Krystal about this, or your manager might just spill the bean to her and fix her filming schedule. Anyeong! We'll be here as early at 8am, your day 1 of Koala will start tomorrow. Okay?" PD-nim bid their goodbye as he reminded the girls.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Arasso PD-nim, Kamsahamnida! Bye.. see you tomorrow!" the girls bid goodbye to the staff. The four was left with question in their minds.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Who's group do you think we'll be joining with?" Amber is still curious about it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Definitely not SHINee since they're schedule is hectic." Luna bluntly said.
 
 
 
 
 
" Maybe from another company?.." Sulli innocently said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish, instead of thinking about it too much why don't we start preparing our stuff?.." the ever organized Victoria suggested. Just then when the girls excitedly gone to their rooms and prepared their stuffs.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
This is just for the mean time... i'll update soon..  thank you for reading my story,  upvote, subscribe and comments are appreciated. Thank You !! :)