Day Two Continues

Koala Season 2
 
 
Flight to Maldives... 
 
 
 
It's an eight hours and nineteen minutes flight from Korea to Maldives to be exact. That's why everyone decided to drift off first into sleep except for Key. Key and Taemin were supposedly seating beside each other but Taemin begged Amber for them to exchange seats since Taemin wants to be near Krytal which he didn't contradict either since he like to set next to Amber. While Jjong and Onew were contented with their seats same goes with Luna and Victoria while Minho and Sulli was luckily to be sitting next to each other. His gaze turns to Amber who seems fell in her slumber. He slightly laugh in amusement as he see her drooling while asleep. He wiped the liquid dripping down in the side of her lips when Amber suddenly moved, he remove his hand carefully trying not to wake her. 
 
 
" This Llama girl is really cute even in her sleep." Key mumbles as he stared at the sleeping Amber. The androgynous girl moved her head towards his shoulder and rest in them. 
 
 
" Why aren't you sleeping Boo?" Amber muttered in his breath. Key furrows his eyebrows and glance sideway towards her. 
 
 
" Are you awake?" Key asked but didn't get any reply. So he presumed that the latter were talking while asleep. He smiled in amusement as he stayed still so Amber could rest comfortably in his shoulder. 
 
 
 
 
 
Krystal was rudely awoken as she felt something heavy in her shoulder. She opened her eyes and give a glance to that "thing" it was Taemin's head leaning on them. 
 
 
" Aish, jinjja!" Krystal muttered as she can only sigh. She doesn't have the heart to wake up Taemin but she has to move his head away from her shoulder since Taemin is really heavy and she felt her limbs were already numbed. She carefully moved his head away trying not to wake him up but failed, Taemin is now staring at her with a drowsy look. " Biyane Oppa!" Krystal said apologetically. Taemin just nodded and lean again his head in her shoulder. She rolled her eyes in disgust. " Aish, this namja! Yah! Oppa, do my shoulder look like a pillow to you?" she scolded the still sleepy Taemin. What pissed her the most was when Taemin just nodded, seems the latter doesn't have plan to move a bit. She closed her eyes and sighed. She counted one to ten and waited till Taemin moved his head away from her. But failed so she doesn't have a choice but to be harsh on him. " Yah! Taemin Oppa!" Krystal desperately said and patted his head. Just then when Taemin woke up.
 
 
 
" Aish, Soojung! What's wrong with you?!" Taemin asked irritatedly. Still drowsy from his sleep.
 
 
" Your asking what's wrong? I'm not your living pillow! If you want to sleep, sleep and rest your head on the headrest of your chair not on my shoulder!" Krystal said grouching.
 
 
" Aish! Now I don't know why I even exchanged seats with Amber.. " Taemin could only said. 
 
 
" You should have thought about it first!" Krystal said and turned her back from Taemin. Taemin just mimicked what Krystal said. Also turned his back from her and try to go back from sleep.
 
 
 
Krystal was feeling guilty from being so harshed from Taemin. She poke Taemin's cheek. But didn't get any reply. 
 
 
" Yah, Taemin Oppa!" Krystal said trying to wake up Taemin. 
 
 
" Aish, Soojung-ah! What is it this time?" Taemin said irritated.
 
 
" Biyane Oppa, I was too rude awhile ago." Krystal apologetically said.
 
 
" It's okay! Now, let me go back to dream land I might see my Naeun there." Taemin whos refering to his virtual wife. 
 
 
" Hmm.. are you dating Naeun Unnie?" Krystal asked out of nowhere.
 
 
" Ani, how can I date my wife?" Taemin answered with a question trying to tease Krystal.
 
 
" Aish! This namja!" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" Why do you even asked?" Taemin asked Krystal now really got his attention. 
 
" Nothing, Is it too much to asked?" Krystal said rolling her eyes.
 
 
" Hee.. are you somewhat jealous?" Taemin asked in a teasing mode.
 
 
" No, of course not! Why would I?" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" Aish, you could have just said yes. I know for a fact that I'm your ideal type. And you like me." Taemin said in confidence.
 
 
" Huh? Dream on! You conceited.. ammp!" Krystal whos now totally pissed off. Her face turns red while Taemin was laughing hard at her.
 
 
" Yah, the two of you! Your disturbing other passengers here!" Minho who's seating infront of them scolded the two maknaes. 
 
 
" Biyane Minho Oppa!" Krystal apologetically said she thrown a death glared to Taemin who's still laughing hard at his chair. 
 
 
" Yah, Soojung-ah! Your so cute when you're mad." Taemin said whos now panting from laughing so hard. Krystal just gave him a tounge out in response. He really love teasing f(x) maknae. His relationship with Krystal is different from Sulli. He was really close to Sulli.. some even mistaken their friendship into romantic relationship. In respect to his Minho Hyung he lessen his friendly affection towards Sulli since he knew even his Hyung won't admit it directly to them that he really like the latter. And everytime he's near with Sulli his Hyung will end up giving him cold shoulders. Thats when he got closer to Krystal, but Krystal is so hard to handle they won't last a day not having arguments with little things.
 
 
 
 
 
Amber snorted as she woke in Key's embrace. " Embrace?" just then she realized that she's actually under Key's armpit as naughty as she is.. she snorted under it to wake him up. 
 
 
" Yah, Boo? What are you doing?" Key asked.. wasn't even moved by her.
 
 
" Boo, I can't move.. take your hands off me." Amber said struggling from Key's embrace. " And besides we're not in our own room, let's not display our affection in public places they might think we're doing a scandal here...!" Amber said jokingly. Just then when Key slowly opened his eyes and see for himself their very uncompromised position.
 
 
 
" Aigoo, gwenchana! They will never think that this is a scandal." Key just said and never let go Amber instead he embraced her tighter.
 
 
" Aish, Boo I can't breath let me go. We're almost landing so you should buckle your seat belt!" Amber exclaimed.
 
 
" Jinjja? Are we now in Maldives?" Key asked in disbelief.
 
 
" Almost! so take your hands off me and fasten your seat belts" Amber reminded, just then when the flight attendant voice flaunt at the background reminding all the passengers that their flight were about to land. 
 
" Omo.. Yeeey! We're in Maldives!!" Key shouted in excitement as he squeeze her tighter in his embrace. Amber almost choke by his gesture.
 
" Yaah, Kibum! I would really think that your making advances of me!" Amber muttered. 
 
" Haa haa! In your dreams Boo!" Key patted her head. She just shove him off in response and straighten up herself in her seats. 
 
 
 
After a several hours flight they landed off safely in Male Airport the main International Airport of The Maldives. It is located on Hulhule Island in the North Male Atoll, near the capital island Male. 
 
 
 
After checking out and get their belongings the 2 groups together with the crew headed their way to Airport Seaplane Terminal going to Four Season Landaa Giraavaru Hotel.
 
 
" Wow, are we going to take a seaplane flight?" the innocent Taemin said in amazement.
 
 
" Can't you see the obvious?" Krystal answered. 
 
" Yah, you two enough of your non-sense arguments!" Minho eyed on the two maknaes. The two were just flustered by Minho's nagging.
 
" Aish, the nagging flaming charisma attacked!" Jjong interfered. 
 
 
" Everyone kahja!" PD-nim called out. 
 
 
" Let's go! Let's go!" Onew excitedly said as he lead his way first to the waiting plane and the rest just follows.
 
 
 
 
 
 
next will be The Maldives escapades..... 

 

hi readers!! =)
 
hmm.. sorry for not updating again its just that I was a bit lost with my own thoughts... though this chapter may seems fail, well that's really what I thought.. this is an epic fail update so.. biyane :) I'll make it up on the next chapters... 
 
 
Comments & suggestions are highly appreciated! THANK YOU!