Day One Continues

Koala Season 2
 
 
 
On their way to KBS Music Bank... 
 
 
 
The girls inside the car was so energetic. Exchanging thoughts about their plans, to trick their Sunbaes. 
 
 
" I'm so excited to see their reactions!" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" Me, too." even Luna can't suppress her excitement.
 
 
" Have you guys heard their new song?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Neh! Everybody Everybody Every- every body! "  Amber even sung the lyrics. Only PD-nim nodded.
 
 
" Hmm, Know what I'm thinking. What country do you think they planned to go?" Sulli blurted out her thoughts.
 
 
" I hope not Afghanistan!" Luna jokingly said. 
 
 
" Actually they're planning to go there." PD-nim but in.
 
 
" What? Really?.. Woah!!" Luna exclaimed surprised. She was just bluffing, then.
 
 
" Neh, actually Onew suggested to go there." PD-nim said tricking the girls.
 
 
" Onew Oppa is really weird." Krystal said. " Neh, neh!! When I watch their "Wonderful Day" I think he really mentioned about going there." Krystal said agitatedly. 
 
 
" Really? Woah.. that man!" Luna exclaimed in disbelief, while suppressing his laugh. She worked with Onew several times, they had several duets before..  her funniest experience with Onew was when they bumped into each other when they we're doing Dream Team. That incident was really funny they even talked about it when they were chosen as guest in Strong Heart. " Why Onew falls to Luna" she laughs as she reminisce, the scene was still vivid to her.
 
 
 
" Why are you laughing?" Amber asked Luna with curiosity. 
 
 
" Nothing, I just thought of something funny." Luna said in disguise.
 
 
" She's thinking about Onew Oppa, seems they like each other!" Krystal said with sheepish smile, trying to Unnie.
 
 
" What? Anio.. as if Onew Oppa is interested with any girls." Luna said in denial. Though yes she was thinking about Onew that moment but it's not because she like him... 
 
 
" Though maybe he's only interested with you, Unnie." Sulli said while giggling. 
 
 
" Aish, what's with the two of you? Stop teasing me." Luna said acting like she's pissed off. The two younger girls just giggle with each other.
 
 
" Aish, enough of that. Luna might explode." Victoria said teasingly.
 
 
" Aish, Vic Unnie. You, too? Really!" Luna exclaimed in dismay. " Amber!" she called trying to seek some help from Amber.
 
 
" Don't worry Luna Unnie, Onew Hyung is a good guy." Amber teased joining the other member.
 
 
" Aigoo, PD-nim why are my members so mean!!" Luna turns her attention to PD-nim doing her aegyo infront of the camera.
 
 
" Is it true Luna-shi that you like SHINee's leader?" PD-nim asked teasingly.
 
 
" Woah!! Anio, anio! Aish, really now!" Luna whining while covering her red face. 
 
 
" She's blushing!!" Amber whisper to the camera while pointing Luna beside her. Luna still covering her face from embarassment. 
 
 
" You're all against me!" Luna gathers her composure and talks to the camera with a sad face. The members were just laughing hard to Luna's whimpering. The short journey was full of teasing, bickering of the members towards each. They didn't even noticed that they already arrived to KBS building's parking lot. 
 
 
" We're here!" PD-nim informed the girls.
 
 
" Oh we're here!" Sulli secondly said. " Woah.. Why? I'm a bit nervous!" Sulli exclaimed holding and tapping slightly her right chest. 
 
 
" Waeyo?" Krystal asked.
 
 
"Just.. nothing!" Sulli disregardingly said. She don't know why she suddenly felt nervous.
 
 
" I know why!?" Krystal intently gaze at Sulli. 
 
 
" Why?" Sulli asked.
 
 
" Because of Minho Oppa?" said the teasing Krystal.
 
 
" What? Yaah!! Soojung-ah! You and your witty mind!!" Sulli scolding Krystal and walked out, she seemed a tad uncomfortable with Krystal teasing mode.
 
 
" I didn't do anything!" Krystal defense herself innocently through the camera.
 
 
" How about you Krystal why are you so happy that you'll going to see SHINee members? Is it because of Taemin didn't you mentioned before that he is your ideal type?" PD-nim on his teasing mode towards Krystal. 
The almighty Soojung was a bit shock as what PD-nim stated awhile ago.
 
 
" Yaah! PD-nim why are turning the tables on me?" Krystal exclaimed throwing her tuntrums. She also walked out following Sulli. The PD-nim and crew who was left just laugh at the troubled maknae. While the other members headed their way inside KBS building following the two.
 
 
 
Sulli stopped walking and wait for the other members. She saw Krystal approaching her. 
 
 
" Soojung, what's with the grumphy face?" Sulli asked as the maknae approach towards her.
 
 
" Nothing, PD-nim was just teasing me." Krystal said with a crumpled face.
 
 
" See, you know how it felt to be teased." Sulli said smiling now soothing the still moody maknae. Krystal just gave her a make face, and she just laugh at it. People don't know them well.. may think that they never get along well since they always argue about petty and trivial things. But truth is they really love each other. They're like sisters. They can't live without each other. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile....
 
 
 
 
 
SHINee just finished recording their performance and was about to go back to their dressing room. Little did they know that their is a group of people waiting for them in there.
 
 
 
" You did well today guys!!" everyone was overjoyed about their performance, as usual they dance their comeback song perfectly. The PD-nim of Music Bank were very satisfied of their performance that day. 
 
 
 
" OMO!! Look.. Is it Sulli?" Jjong who saw Sulli's head sneaking out the door of their dressing room who seems checking if someones coming. 
 
 
" Where? I can't see anyone there." Minho asked wondering.
 
 
" But.... hmm! I'll go first." Jjong said as he run towards their dressing room.
 
 
 
" What's wrong with that guy?.." Key asked Minho wondering.
 
 
 
" Jjong said she saw Sulli." Minho said shrugging of his shoulders.
 
 
" Really?.." Key said in disbelief. Following Jjong, Key run towards him so he could see it for himself.
 
 
 
Jjong was about to open the door when Key approached her.
 
 
 
" Yeobo!!" Key approached Jjong in surprise.
 
 
" Aish! Chagiya..!" Jjong exclaimed using their endearment.
 
 
" Waeyo? Who's in there?" Key asked.
 
 
" How would I know? I think I saw someone.. sneaking in." Jjong said as he opened the door slowly.
 
 
 
" Surprise!!" f(x) shouted in chorus. 
 
 
 
" Woaah!!" Key and Jjong was surprised indeed to see their hobaes unexpectedly. 
 
 
" Boo!!" Amber approached Key.
 
 
" Hey, Amber! I missed you!" Key said hugging Amber. Amber returning Key's hug.
 
 
 
While Jjong returned his way back to the door and signaled Minho, Onew and Taemin to walk faster.
 
 
" Pali, pali!! Someone is in here!" Jjong shouted to the three members who was left outside. 
 
 
 
" Waeyo?.." Minho run towards Jjong and asked.
 
 
 
" Look who's here! Tada! I told you Sulli is here.." Jjong said in certain.
 
 
 
" Really?.." Minho unknowingly shoved Jjong and enters the room. Jjong who almost lost his balance was left at the doorway.
 
 
" Aish! Really now!" Jjong exclaimed in disgust followed Minho. 
 
 
 
" Annyeonghaseyo SHINee Oppa!!" Sulli greets while bowing her head to her Sunbaes.
 
 
 
" Annyeong Sulli-yah!" Minho sweetly greeted Sulli and taps her head.
 
 
" Congratulations to your new album Oppa!" Sulli said congratulating her Oppas, but her gaze was setted to that one person. Flaming Charisma. She always had a crush on him since then, but that is just a secret between us. (readers) 
 
 
" Kamsahamnida Ssul!" Minho and Jjong said in chorus. Just then Onew and Taemin enters the room. 
 
 
" Annyeonghaseyo!" Luna and Krystal bows their head as they greets the two other members. 
 
 
" Annyeong!" Onew and Taemin did so.
 
 
" What's with the surprise visit?" Taemin innocently asked.
 
 
" I'm here to scold you!" the almighty Soojung pointing her forefinger to Taemin. 
 
 
" Wae?! What did I do?" asked Taemin as if lost and having no idea with what Krystal said.
 
 
" Wae! Wae? Yaah! Taemin Oppa.. have you forgotten, you told your fans not to watch my drama!" Krystal started her ranting against Taemin.
 
 
" Mwo? Did I say that? Like when?" Taemin now acting as if he doesn't say anything like that.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja! Just the other day you told your fans not to watch my drama." Krystal is now more enraged scolding Taemin.
 
 
" I can't remember. Did I say something like that, Hyung?" Taemin asked Minho who is busy talking to Sulli and Jjong. 
 
 
" Huh? What's wrong with you two?" Minho not minding Taemin's question.
 
 
" Yaah! Oppa!" Krystal said slightly hitting Taemin's arm.
 
 
" Yaah, Soojung-ah! But I didn't say anything like that. I'm sorry I can't remember." Taemin said innocently.
 
 
" Jinjja?" insistently asked Krystal. 
 
 
" Jinjja, I forgot. Did I say something like " not to watch her drama?" Taemin asked his Hyungs  but no one pays attention to him. " Aish, ottoke? they're all busy!" Taemin turns his attention infront of the camera. Acted like a crying puppy. While Soojung was waiting for a reply from him.
 
 
" What now? I need a public apology!" Krystal insisted.
 
 
 
" Mwo? Public apology.. for what? You're not even the main cast there." Taemin asked as he mumbled the last words he said so Krystal won't hear it. 
 
 
 
" Yaah Taemin Oppa! You heard him, right PD-nim? He's mocking me!" Krystal said seeking help from PD-nim. " Yaah Vic Umma!" Krystal complaining towards Vic.
 
 
 
" Wae Soojung, what's wrong?" Victoria asked in confusion.
 
 
" Taemin Oppa is mocking me! He didn't even apologize for telling his fans not to watch my drama and now his mocking me. He said I'm not even the main cast there so why would he apologize!?" Krystal said ranting. 
 
 
" Yaah Taeminie! what did you do to my Soojung?" Victoria now scolding Taemin.
 
 
" Anio! I didn't do anything wrong. Yaah Key Umma!! Hyung!" Taemin called Key who's busy talking to Amber. 
 
 
" What do you want?" Key asked annoyed.
 
 
" Did I say something like " not to watch Krystal's drama?" Taemin asked Key.
 
 
" Aish, Taeminie just apologize!" Key said with annoyance. Still busy talking to Amber.
 
 
" Aigoo.. what did I do? No one is paying attention on me. Wait.. maybe I could ask Onew Hyung." Taemin talked with himself infront of the camera, and he approach Onew who's just awkwardly seated beside Luna.
 
 
" Onew Hyung, did I said something like " not to watch Krystal's drama?" Taemin asked.
 
 
" Hmm.. I don't know either. Did you?" Onew asked back.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja!" He was about to left when Onew called him back.
 
 
 
" Aigoo, I remember you were telling the fans not to watch the drama live, instead watch Minho's drama first and just watch Krystal's drama via replays." Onew explained.
 
 
" Ahh.. really? did I really said that?.." Taemin asked Onew in disbelief. 
 
 
" Neh! It's all over the blogs." the still sulking Krystal once again approach Taemin.
 
 
 
" Biyane, I didn't mean to say those words. I was just helping out my Hyung. Biyane Soojung-ah!" Taemin bows his head apologetically.
 
 
" Okay! Gwenchana.. apology accepted. " Krystal said now smiling again. 
 
 
" So, you two are okay now?" PD-nim asked the two maknaes.
 
 
" Neh!" Taemin and Krystal said in chorus. As the two maknaes ended their misunderstanding. PD-nim just nodding in amusement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
On the other hand....
 
 
 
 
 
 
" So why the sudden visit? And what's inside that well wrapped box?" Minho asked Sulli. 
 
 
 
" Ah, uhm.. we're doing a cooking show and I was tasked to cook so i have this all wrapped food with me. Actually we're filming it right now, that's why we have PD-nim and crew there." Sulli explained. 
 
 
" Oh really? You cook this all?" Minho asked in disbelief.
 
 
" Neh, and since we f(x) knew that we're going here today to support your album. We asked PD-nim if we could choose the SHINee Oppas to taste the food I personally prepared." Sulli lamely explained as she's acting herself according to the plan. 
 
 
" Really? Wow! This is all for us?" Minho asked surprised. Sulli handed the box wrapped by a silky clothe to Minho.
 
 
 
" Hyung! Pali.. come here!" Minho called Onew.
 
 
" Wae? What's that box?" Onew asked approaching Minho.
 
 
" Sulli made this for us." Minho stated.
 
 
 
" Really? What's inside?" Onew asked in curiosity.
 
 
" Open it!.." Sulli motioned them to the nearest table and let the boys open the box full of side dishes she prepared for them. 
 
 
 
" Wow.. it looks tasty! Did you cook all this Ssul?" Jjong asked in excitement after seeing what's inside the box.
 
 
" Neh Jjong Oppa, but members also lend their help." Sulli gladly explained.
 
 
" Wow, mashta!" Onew praises as he tasted the chicken soup that was served.
 
 
 
" Eat well Oppas!" Sulli said.
 
 
" Jal meokgetseumnida!" the SHINee member said in chorus. Sulli excuse herself and let the boys enjoy the food. 
 
 
 
" How about you girls, have you eaten?" Minho asked the f(x) girls. 
 
 
 
" Neh, we're done Oppa.. eat well! Comawo!" Amber answered. The f(x) members gathered as they let boys finish their food.
 
 
 
" So what's the next plan?" Sulli asked the members. " I already did what you told me to do." 
 
 
" You did well, Ssul! Hmm.. so are we going to spill the bean?" Luna asked.
 
 
 
" Ani, not yet. Let us know first what country they planned to go. Ah no, hmm.. let's ask them first about Koala. Or we just ask them about random things, is that okay?" Victoria suggested.
 
 
" Neh, Unnie! fighting!.." the members agreed. They made it sure that the boys didn't overheard them. 
 
 
 
" I also made a dessert for everyone." Sulli offered the small lunch box with full of s'more she made that same morning. As she begun their hidden camera again.
 
 
" Wow, Ssul! You did really well." Onew said.
 
 
" Kamsahamnida Oppa!" Sulli replied. 
 
 
" I love s'more!" Minho stated.
 
 
" It's because Sulli made it!" Key said teasingly.
 
 
" Aish, jinjja! You and your mouth!" Minho annoyingly said while he put one piece of s'more to Key's mouth so the latter wouldn't be able to utter a word again. While Sulli just watch them with amusement. 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Oppa are you filming something right now?" Luna asked the boys out of nowhere.
 
 
" Hmm.. neh! We're going to do Koala!" Onew answered Luna's qeury.
 
 
" Jinjja? Wow, that's news!" as Krystal also but in.
 
 
 
" So that's the reason why you have PD-nim and some crews with you." Victoria as she joins the conversation, too.
 
 
" Neh, we just start filming it today." Onew confirmed. 
 
 
" Aww, I envy. I wish I could go with you!" Amber said acting enviously.
 
 
" You can go with us Boo, I'll buy your tickets." Key offered amusingly.
 
 
 
" Really? PD-nim can I go with them?" Amber asked the PD-nim whose assigned to SHINee's.
 
 
 
" Neh! You can go with them Amber, actually f(x) members can go with the boys." PD-nim said in reply. The girls were a bit flustered. Giving signals to each other.
 
 
 
" Really? Wait here.. Why do I smell something isn't right here? PD-nim you told us that their is someone who'll cook for us and Sulli and the members came in. Are you sure you all came here just to support our album?" Key said figuring everything out. While Sulli just bit her lips and throwing glances to her members. 
 
 
 
" Boo you always think too much.." Amber said in grimace.
 
 
 
" Now, wait. Key is right! Did the PD-nim told us that we can choose a group we want to be with our Koala journey? And we chose f(x)?" Minho secondly agreed on what Key said.
 
 
" Actually, you chose f(x)!" Jjong pointing out Minho reminding the latter the he chose f(x) himself. Minho just nodded while giving Jjong a shut-up look stare. 
 
 
" Neh! Hyung is right! Well, I really don't mind if f(x) will go with us! Right, Krystal?" Taemin said. Krystal just poke Taemins face in reply. 
 
 
 
" You two get a room!" Key over reactedly said towards Krystal and Taemin.
 
 
" Oppa!" Krystal called towards Key hiding from embarrassment.
 
 
" Okay since the two groups are here. Actually the girls already knew, about this. I just told them to hide it first from you boys." PD-nim start talking.
 
" 2 years ago MBC Koala particapated by f(x) minus Amber since Amber had injury at that time, she wasn't able to go with the rest. Anyway, MBC decided to do a Koala this year and they still want f(x) to participate but this time with another group that's why SHINee is with us. Now, since you all knew about it.. I have a chart here with a Koala's picture together with the pictures of the places SHINee group has choosen yesterday...  Ourt first stop will be "Maldives"." PD-nim explained. 
 
 
" Wow, Maldives!!" Luna said in excitement.
 
 
" Vic Unnie had been in Maldives for her honeymoon with Nichkhun Appa! " Krystal said. 
 
 
" Neh, that was 2 years ago. But now we're divorced." Victoria said can't hide her blushing face.
 
 
" But this time it's no longer a honeymoon Victoria, you'll be going with your group and SHINee." PD-nim teased. Victoria just nodded shyly. 
 
 
 
" PD-nim how about our bucket list?" Jjong butting in reminding the PD-nim.
 
 
 
" Ah neh, since you remind me about your bucket list. Boys you will accomplish your said bucket list with your partner. Since, the group composed of five boys and five girls, each of you have to find your partner." the PD-nim again explained. 
 
 
 
" Jinjja! hmm.. I'll have my boo!" Key immediately said pointing out Amber. Which Amber herself agrees.
 
 
" Aish, Key! I'm jealous now." Jjong exclaimed. " I choose Ssul!" he again said.
 
 
 
" Anio! Sulli is with me!" Minho firmly said giving Jjong a death glare.
 
 
 
" Aigoo.. Sulli has to chose. Which Oppa do you like Ssul me or Minho Oppa?" Jjong asked Sulli. While Sulli was in the middle of choosing between the two great guy. Onew has choosen Luna while Taemin chose Krystal. 
 
 
" Biyane Oppa.. I'm with Minho Oppa!" Sulli has decided.
 
 
" Aigoo, Jjong you're stuck with Noona. Pali come here." Victoria called out Jjong who's now scratching her head in dismay.
 
 
" So now you had your partners. I will give everyone time to shop,  buy everything you need on your travel to Maldives. We will have our flight the next day." PD-nim lastly said. 
 
 
" Neh, PD-nim! Kamsahamnida!" the group chant in chorus. Each of them can't hide the excitement on their face they even take a group picture while f(x) holding the comeback album given by their SHINee sunbae's. After awhile the group headed their way out to look around at Myeong-dong for their shopping spree. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
to be continued.....
 

 

Hi there.. readers! I know.. I know this chapter is a bit off... biyane! :) 
 
so I need comments... how was it? I don't think I gave justice to everyone's character here... I can't really write more of POV's since this is a reality show story... but I'm trying to put some moments between our OTP's... 
 
 
so there are still more to come.. just tune in!! THANK YOU!  :) 
 
 
 
sincerely.. thank you for my 25 subscribers!  Again, VOTE for SHINee and f(x) in MAMA 2013... we need mass voting, it's a bit stressful! :))