The Maldives

Koala Season 2
 
The Maldives
 
 
 
 
The journey from Male Airport going to Four Seasons Resort Maldives located at Landaa Giraavaru continues with a 30- to 45- minutes seaplane flight. The members of two groups were ecstatic sighting the spectacular view of the crystalline waters and remote islands through the flight. 
 
 
" Omo we are really here!" Key exclaimed with so much excitement in his voice.
 
 
" This place is heaven Chagiya!" Jjong joined Key. While Minho and Taemin we're busy taking pictures. Onew on the other hand were in his little own world just enjoying the sight of nature. 
 
 
 
After an almost hour seaplane flight the two groups arrived at the said resort. The resort representatives give their warm welcomed and lead them to their accommodation. The accommodation itself was breathtakingly beautiful. Its a Maldivian two-bedroom suite with uninterrupted lagoon and sunset views at the far end of the Water Villa jetty. It has two separate rooms with one king bed and the other has two twin beds with an extra day bed per bedrooms. Two full bathrooms, plus three outdoor showers. The suite itself has a traditional coral-based construction in native Maldivian style experience with a contemporary-style teak furniture and light-coloured upholstery. The outdoors has sprawling deck with a pool, sea-gazing, dining and lounging areas and direct access to the shimmering lagoon below. 
 
 
 
" Oh i felt a bit nostalgic all of a sudden!" Victoria said.
 
 
" Oww.. Vic Unnie is reminiscing her honeymoon with Khun Appa!" Sulli teased their leader. Victoria just smiled. Not aware that Jjong heard them.
 
 
" Aigoo, Vic Noona let's make a new memories together!" Jjong sheepishly said as he clinged his arms in between Sulli and Victoria.
 
 
" Aish Jjongie.. your spoiling the mood." Victoria said removing Jjong's arm. Sulli just laugh at the two. 
 
 
" So did everyone like the place?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Neh PD-nim! it is DAEBAK!" everyone answered.
 
" Is everyone tired?" PD-nim asked again.
 
" Not really PD-nim." they answered again in chorus.
 
 
" Good, then! So since we are here let's not waste the time and start from our first mission. Our mission is based from SHINee's bucket list. Go now in your respective rooms, it is up for the two groups which room to use. The group can find their first Koala mission card inside the room. Good luck!" PD-nim instructed.
 
 
" Girls first.. what room do the five of you choose? The room with One king bed or the two twin bed?" SHINee leader asked.
 
 
" Hyung it's unfair! Let's have a truce, if who will win in paper, scissor, stick and stone will be the one to choose first." Taemin suggested.
 
 
" Aish, the very ungentleman Taeminie Oppa!" Krystal exclaimed.
 
 
" How about you Jjong, Minho and Key? What do you suggest?" Onew asked the rest of the members.
 
 
" Well, I'm okay with any rooms." Minho said.
 
 
" Me, neither. I can even sleep on the couch." Jjong said.
 
 
" How about you Key?" Onew asked.
 
" Hmm.. girls what room do you like?" Key asked the girls.
 
 
" Can we have the one king bed room?" Victoria asked politely.
 
" Yap, the one with the king bed!" the other member agreed.
 
 
" So boys? We'll be at the two twin beds. Okay!" Key said and walks first towards the room he chose for the boys. His other members nodded and just follow.
 
 
" Kamsahamnida SHINee Oppa!" the girls bows their head to the members and head towards the door of the room they first chose. 
 
 
 
 
 
SHINee ( room ) 
 
 
" Oh wow, this room isn't bad after all!" Taemin exclaimed as he lay himself down in the bed.
 
 
" You should be considerate first before suggesting any truce, after all they're girls. That's what gentleman do." Minho scolding Taemin. 
 
 
" Is that so? I didn't know Hyung.. Biyane!" Taemin said while scratching his head. 
 
" Aish, you are a married man yet you know nothing about being a gentleman." Key secondly said towards Taemin. " Yeobo, we'll be sharing this bed. Arasso?" Key towards Jjong.
 
 
" Okay, whatever you say Chagiya!" Jjong just nodded busy checking his stuff.
 
 
" I will be using the spare day bed." Onew in his usual loner estate.
 
 
" So, me and Taeminie will be sharing this bed... Okay!" Minho said joining Taemin in the bed. " Oh, did you find the mission card PD-nim was saying?" Minho's competitiveness arouse.
 
 
" Yeah, we almost forgot? Pali, let's find it!" Key exclaimed. Then everyone looks for it. 
 
 
" Oh it's here!" Jjong said wavering the envelope as he found it in one of the drawer in the room. The group gathers and open it.
 
 
~ Mission ~ 
 
 
The first mission is based from Dubu Leader's bucket list. Bonfire and barbeque party. In which the said task will be divided in to two. Whose in this room will be the one to prepares the food. Since we are in maldives it should be well presented. The PD-nim and crew will provide the materials and ingredients. Good luck! 
 
Koala ~
 
 
 
" Hmm.. it's not that hard than i thought!" Jjong said.
 
 
" Yah, Minho and Onew can even do it by theirselves." Key agreed. 
 
 
" But of course we are here to assist Onew and Minho Hyung." Taemin said.
 
 
" So, okay it is settled then. Let's change first into our comfortable clothes." Key motions the members so they could start their mission later on.
 
 
 
 
f(x) ( room )
 
 
 
" Wow! I really like it here!" Luna exclaimed as she checks every details of the room.
 
 
" Yeah, can we just live here?" Krystal agreed. 
 
" Yah, where's the mission card?" Victoria reminded the girls.
 
 
" I found it!" Amber shouted. They all gathered together to read the mission card. 
 
 
 
~ Mission ~ 
 
 
 
The first mission is based from Dubu Leader's bucket list. Bonfire and barbeque party. In which the said task will be divided in to two. Whose in this room will be task to build the bonfire. Materials to be use will be provided by PD-nim and crew. Good luck! 
 
Koala ~ 
 
 
 
 
" Woow, bonfire and barbeque party? Hmm.. My bucket list in New Zealand were similarly from Onew Oppas bucket list. Not bad!" Krystal stated.
 
 
" Oh really? Have you written bonfire to your bucket list?" Luna asked.
 
 
" Neh, Luna Unnie. I listed bonfire party together with my friends from my bucket list and Onew Oppa will fulfill it for me.. I can't wait!" Krystal excitedly exclaimed. Luna just nodded.
 
 
" I guess SHINee members will be the one to prepare food this time. I guess this will be more fun than our last Koala since we're complete and another group is with us this time." smiling Sulli said. 
 
" Kahja! clean ourselves first and change into comfortable clothes before we go out and do our task." Victoria as she motions the members.
 
 
" Uhmm neh! Let's change quickly, sunset is coming. I wouldn't want to miss it!" Amber exclaimed and run first to the bathroom. 
 
 
 
Just a few minutes the two groups meet again at the outdoor deck of their accomodation, as the two groups planned to watch the sunset.
 
 
" This place is just like a dream!" Key exclaimed. He opens his arm while enjoying the fresh air. 
 
" I wish I could go back here together with my lifetime partner next time." Krystal said.
 
 
" As if you'll find a partner! Don't even think about it, it won't ever happen. You'll end up a spinster!" Taemin towards Krystal trying to again.
 
 
" Yah, do you really wanna die right now?" Krystal whos now enrage and ready to kill Taemin at that very moment. The two ended up chasing each other.
 
 
" Aigoo, our maknaes!" Jjong just exclaimed amused by the two. They just stay there as the sun begins to set. 
 
 
Minho who loves filming didn't missed the beautiful scenery, Sulli was additional to his subject. Aside from watching the sunset, he loves the view he was seeing beside him. He's just acting as if his taking pictures and videos from the view behind Sulli but truth was.. he loves the way that the beauty of nature enhanced by the innocent beauty of Sulli. 
 
 
" Yah, what are you doing?" Jjong surprised him while taking a peak from his camera. 
 
 
" Nothing, I'm just taking pictures. Waeyo?" Minho who almost jump from surprised and afraid from being caught.
 
 
" Taking pictures of who?" Jjong once again asked.
 
 
" Of the nature." Minho simply said.
 
 
" Really? May I see it?" Jjong asked in doubts.
 
 
" Later, after I finish editing it all." Minho just said and walks out 
towards their room to keep the camera in his luggage. Jjong just shrugged and didn't insist. He knows Minho he has the most secrets among the members. He doesn't share his personal stuff with them. 
 
 
 
After watching the sunset both member return to their respective assignments. The SHINee members getting started preparing the food they're going to serve later that night. Same goes with the girls but having a hard time to even lit a fire.
 
 
" Aish, ottoke? PD-nim!!! How are we suppose to build a fire?" Luna asked desperately. 
 
 
" Yah, Soojungie since this was your first idea.. you should know how to do this!" Sulli turns to Krystal.
 
 
" Why me? This is Onew Oppa's bucket list." Krystal said sulking. " Aish, jinjja this wasn't easy at all!" 
 
 
" Gwenchana! We can do this.. give me more firewood." Amber said motioning the girls. But after several try their was still no fire. 
 
 
" Aigoo, we failed. PD-nim ottoke?" Victoria said pouting. Just then the boys came to join them.
 
 
" Hey, aren't we supposed to have a bonfire party?" Jjong asked.
 
 
" Neh! But... we can't.." Krystal was about to say something when Key interrupted.
 
 
" So where's the bonfire?" Key asked.
 
 
" That's our problem we can't even lit a fire. Biyane!" Sulli said with her aegyo. 
 
 
" Gwenchana, Ssul!" Minho said smiling as he gently pats Sulli's head.
 
 
" Can we help the girls PD-nim?" Onew asked. 
 
 
" Jinjja?" Luna asked Onew.
 
 
" Neh Luna-ssi, we'll help you." Onew smiled at Luna. 
 
 
" Aww.. thank you Onew Oppa!" Luna said.
 
 
" Okay, SHINee may help the girls." PD-nim said. It only took a minutes when the bonfire was set up with the help of the boys. 
 
 
" We can help you on the grill too." Sulli said lending some help to the boys.
 
 
" Anio, it's okay Sulli let the boys take care of it." Minho refering to the other members. 
 
" Okay.. is it almost done?" Sulli asked again.
 
 
" Neh, it's okay really.. just sit down with your members and we'll take care of everything." Minho smiled sweetly.
 
 
" Kamsahamnida Oppa, you're all doing well!" Sulli bowed to Minho before joining her members. Minho just nodded. After awhile the boys presented the food well in a small table.
 
 
" Wow.. I never think that the boys can cook!" Luna exclaimed.
 
 
" Minho and Onew Hyung did all of this." Taemin said proudly.
 
 
" Really? Wow, Onew Oppa you can cook?" Lunas towards Onew still in disbelief.
 
 
" Neh, since I love to eat. I have to learn to make my own food." Onew said smiling from ear to ear. 
 
" So shall we start eating? I'm really famished..!" Key exclaimed. 
 
 
" Okay, eat well everyone!" Minho said.
 
 
" Neh, we'll eat well." the others praises in chorus. 
 
 
" After this we'll have a game." PD-nim reminded. The members was too busy to even heard what the PD-nim
said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
the fun night in  Maldives continues....
 
 

 

hi again dear readers! :) this is my update for today... kk! i'm not really good in describing places... so just check the higlighted word above... that's all for now... enjoy! 

 

 

comments are much appreciated! THANK YOU!