SHINee

Koala Season 2
 
SHINee (practice room)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The boys we're busy on their dance practice not noticing the PD-nim and staff entered the room. The five member of SHINee were lying on the floor as they started practicing again their song comeback "Everybody". They had their comeback last week.
 
 
 
 
 
" Everybody wake up, wake up!" Key got up first and did his dance steps, which made him stop since his attention was been taken by the presence of the camera man filming them.
 
 
 
 
 
" Aish, Kibum!" Minho was about to scold Key but taken aback when he saw why Key had to stop." Oh Annyeonghasaeyo?..." Minho gathered himself up first and bows to greet formally the unexpected guests. The two members  Onew and Jjong who's now as curious about why the sudden greetings, gathered themselves up and checked for themselves the person who Minho greeted just a few seconds ago.
 
 
 
 
 
" Oh, Waeyo? A- Annyeonghasaeyo!" as the two member belatedly greets the PD-nim and crew. While Key was still observing and Taemin is still lying on the floor like numb as if nothing is going on. Taemin and his usual self.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Annyeong! How's everyone?.." PD-nim greeted them cheerfully. Just then when Taemin gathered himself up and greet the staff.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Annyeonghasaeyo Hyung! Taemin-imnida!" as he bows and formally greets the guests. His hyungs amusingly laugh with his cute gesture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Annyeong Taemin-goon! How about you Key-goon, you never greeted us. Aren't we welcome here?.." PD-nim turn his attention to the silent Key.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aniyo, biyane. I was just not on myself today, I guess. Annyeonghaseyo, Key-imnida!" Key bows as he belatedly greet PD-nim and crew .
 
 
 
 
 
" It's okay, I guess you're all tired-up practicing. You really work that hard." PD-nim said with concern.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Neh.. If you don't mind why are you filming us? Are we on a show here?..." Jjong boldly asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Let us all sit down first, and we'll tell everyone why we are here." PD-nim motioned them to sit down. The five silently obeyed. " Hmm.. I will start with some questions first before I spill the bean." PD-nim continued.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, PD-nim your making us nervous. What is this all about?.." Jjong overly reacted. While the other members waited patiently to the questions.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, I prepared five questions for you guys. You should answer this as a group. Let's start with question number one.  Does SHINee loves to travel?" PD-nim asked. The question we'rent really tough. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Neh, we all love to travel." the five boys answered in chorus.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah, we love to travel. But I don't like travelling by the sea. Since I have sea illness." Taemin bursted out.
 
 
 
 
 
" Yah! what are you saying!" Key snap glaring at Taemin. The other members just laugh at the two.
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, let's proceed to question number two. What countries do you like to go? give us five countries except for L.A, Japan, HonKong, Paris and Vietnam. You can no longer choose those countries I mentioned." PD-nim again asked. The five members exchange glances with confusion and curiosity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I wanna go to Afghanistan." Onew randomly said.
 
 
 
 
" You wanna go to Afghanistan?.." PD-nim asked the five boys seriously.
 
 
 
 
" Yah!! Hyung, why Afghanistan? What are you going to do there?.." Taemin innocently asked.
 
 
 
 
" Aish, seriously! No, it's just Onew Hyung condition. Why PD-nim are we going to travel?.." Minho asked. As serious as he is. The PD-nim just nodded.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Really? Pali.. pali let's answer him seriously." Key motioned the member and talk about the places they wanna go.
 
 
 
 
 
 
" Are we going there alone or by group?.." Key asked.
 
 
 
 
 
" By group." PD-nim answered.
 
 
 
 
 
" So this isn't like "Wonderful Day"? Jjong asked wondering. Talking about the given vacation to them by the company just last year, in which they let the five boys chose the country they desired to go for a vacation, individually.
 
 
 
 
" Ani this one is different. So, what places do you wanna go? " the PD-nim asked again.
 
 
 
 
 
" Hmm. Maldives, New Zealand, Greece Santorini, Phillippines and Italy?" the five members finally decided.
 
 
 
 
 
" Is that final?.." the PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
 
" Neh!" the five member said in chorus.
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay, so question number three. Give me one thing that you like to bring the most when you travel." PD-nim asked.
 
 
 
 
 
" My shades." Jjong said.
 
 
 
" iPad!" Minho said.
 
 
 
" Mine? iPod!" Key said.
 
 
 
" My clothes?.." Taemin said innocently.
 
 
 
" How about you Onew?.." PD-nim asked when he noticed that Onew remained silent.
 
 
 
 
" Pinee.." Onew said with a sad face.
 
 
 
 
" Who is Pinee?.." the PD-nim asked curiously.
 
 
 
 
" Onew Hyung's pet!.." Taemin said laughing.
 
 
 
 
" You're bringing your pet everytime you travel?.." PD-nim asked in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
" Ani, it's not the pet your thinking PD-nim." Minho said.
 
 
 
 
" Pinee is a knitted pouch bag, and Onew Hyung carries it with him everywhere he goes." Key explained.
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, where is Pinee now?.." PD-nim asked with a soft partly suppressed laugh.
 
 
 
 
" It was lost." Onew answered in a sad tone.
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, gwenchana Hyung! We might find Pinee again in some store." Jjong patted Onew's back giving his sympathy to the sulking leader.
 
 
 
 
" But Pinee is Pinee!! SHINee's Pinee!!" Onew burst out. ' We can't find Pinee again in some store, it would't be the same Pinee again." Onew continuesly rant. Jjong ended up laughing by his dubu leader's childish act.
 
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo.. Onew Hyung and his condition again. PD-nim let's move on to the next question." Key said changing the topic. While PD-nim and his crew can't no longer suppress their laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay..okay! For the fourth question. If your given a chance to travel with another idol group, what group could that be?.." the PD-nim asked. 
 
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. Sho Nae Shae Dae?" Jjong asked the members.
 
 
 
 
" Ani they're all females and besides, they have nine members. It's too crowded for us to travel with them." Key opposed.
 
 
 
 
" Hmm.. SuJu Sunbae." Onew suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
" Aniyo, they're not fun at all.. they're all guys." Jjong opposingly said.
 
 
 
 
" A-Pink!" Taemin exclaimed.
 
 
 
 
" Aish! It's because your virtual wife is there." Minho said teasing the maknae.
 
 
 
 
 
" How about f(x) hobaes. We've worked together in some CF's and they're really fun to be with." Minho suggested.
 
 
 
 
" I agree. I choose f(x), too." Key agreed.
 
 
 
 
" It's because Sulli and Amber is there." Jjong stated.
 
 
 
 
" Aniyo! Aren't you love our dongseangs? Sulli and Amber and the rest of the members are really cute." Minho said defensively.
 
 
 
 
" Neh, we'll go for f(x)." Onew but in.
 
 
 
 
" Me neither." Taemin second the motion.
 
 
 
 
" Arasso, arasso!" Jjong surrender.
 
 
 
 
" I know why you don't like to be with f(x)." Key blurted out to Jjong.
 
 
 
 
 
" Wae?.." Jjong asked.
 
 
 
 
" Ani, nothing." Key smiled sheepishly.
 
 
 
 
 
" Okay.. my last question would be. Does each of you have bucket list ideas?.. If you do, can you show it to us?" PD-nim's last query.
 
 
 
 
" Are we going on a vacation? Just like f(x) when they went to New Zealand?.." Minho asked curiously.
 
 
 
 
 
" How did you know that?.." Jjong asked Minho.
 
 
 
 
" It was aired, I called Sulli that time and.. she ended up asking me suggestions for her bucket list." Minho whispered to Jjong. 
 
 
 
 
" Really? Where am I at that time. I didn't even know they went to New Zealand. And why are you calling Sulli?" Jjong asked with curiosity. Minho just ignored Jjong's questions.
 
 
 
 
" Yeah, the five of you were going to travel in five different places. That's why I asked awhile ago about the places you want to go. And since you've all decided, we're all going to Maldives, New Zealand, Greece Santorini, Phillippines and Italy." PD-nim announced cheerfully! Not minding Minho and Jjong's conversation for he doesn't want to make it obvious that f(x) members will be going with them.
 
 
 
 
" Really PD-nim? That's daebak! WOOOoooh!!" the five boys happily cheered in excitement.
 
 
 
 
 
" And since we don't have papers and pen here.. just show us tomorrow the bucket list I was asking from each of you. That's all for now. Your Day 1 of Koala will start tomorrow." PD-nim stated.
 
 
 
 
 
" Koala?" Key asked surprised.
 
 
 
 
 
" OMO where doing Koala?" everyone asked in chorus.
 
 
 
 
 
" Neh, didn't I mentioned it earlier?.." PD-nim asked the five in confusion.
 
 
 
 
 
" No, you didn't PD-nim." Minho said.
 
 
 
 
" Aigoo, I'm sorry. Yeah, SHINee will be doing Koala Season 2. Again your day 1 will start tomorrow. I guess everyone's schedule is taken cared of by your Manager, so we'll meet you guys after your performance in Music Bank tomorrow. Okay! Goodbye and you may now continue your practice!" PD-nim said as he bid his goodbye to the boys.
 
 
 
 
 
" Goodbye PD-nim and crew. Kamsahamnida!!" the boys bow and bid their goodbye. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
" I can't believe we're doing Koala." Jjong said in disbelief.
 
 
 
 
" I was disappointed a bit, I thought they'll give us vacation again." Key stated.
 
 
 
 
" I'm worried about my filming schedule. I hope Manager-Hyung will take care of it, I wanna go with you guys." Minho said worriedly.
 
 
 
 
 
" I'm excited, I'm going to Santorini!!!" Onew exclaimed with excitement.
 
 
 
 
" Their is no chicken there!!" Taemin jokingy said to Onew.
 
 
 
 
" Aish! Enough of that! Let's have one last practice so we could go home and prepare our stuff!." Key said to everyone. The other members no longer argued and followed Key's word. They did their last practice that night so they could go back to their dorm and prepare for their Koala filming the next day.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
f(shinee) Koala's journey continues...... 
 
 

 

Hello everyone! thak you for upvoting and subscribing my story.. :)

Comments are appreciated too. I'll try to update this story as soon as I can.

Thank you chingoos, once again! Godbless... 

 

 

by the way let's VOTE for SHINee and f(x) in MAMA 2013 ~ Make it a habit, vote everyday!  :)

 

here's the link ------->    http://mama.interest.me/poll