Day One

Koala Season 2
 
Exactly 8 AM @ f(x) Dorm
 
 
 
 
 
 
~ Ding Dong ~ Ding Dong (door alarm)
 
 
 
 
" OMO!! Ottoke? they're here!" Sulli exclaimed. She checked the clock if it's already 8am in the morning. As the PD-nim reminded them last night to prepare for the first filming day of Koala today exactly at this hour. She quickly run to check on the monitor if it's PD-nim and crew who's outside the door, and her guess was right. She motioned to open the door and welcome the expected visitors.
 
 
 
" PD-nim, Annyeong hashimnikka!" Sulli showed up her welcoming smile as she greets them good morning.
 
 
" Good Morning Sulli-shi!" PD-nim greets back. " Is everybody ready?" 
 
 
" Neh, they're out in a bit." Sulli said smiling as she talks about her members.
 
 
" Okay, how about your solo mission? Have you thought about it?.." PD-nim asked Sulli.
 
 
" Waeyo PD-nim?" Sulli asked confused.
 
 
" Did I told you yesterday to cook for us, and we'll judge if you really can cook?" PD-nim reminded her.
 
 
" Oh, really PD-nim? I thought you were just bluffing? Ottoke... I haven't even gone to grocery to buy any ingredients." Sulli worriedly said.
 
 
" Gwenchana, the crew will go with you buy what you need. In additonal to your mission you'll have to cook for five persons including me and the crew. Are you ready for the challenge Sulli?.." PD-nim asked sheepishly.
 
 
" Waahh, ottoke! ottoke?... Arasso, do I have a choice PD-nim? Wait, why is it just me?"  Sulli whining in disbelief. Just then the four members showed up and join Sulli who is now busy thinking of what to do on her solo task.
 
 
 
" Sulli are you okay?" Victoria asked Sulli, wondering why their baby Ssul in such deep thoughts.
 
 
" Neh, Unnie. I am just thinking on what menu would I possibly cook for five people including PD-nim and the crew. Any suggestion Unnie?" Sulli asked Victoria.
 
 
 
 
" Who's the other five?.." Krystal but in.
 
 
" Oh, Annyeong hashimnikka PD-nim!" Krystal, and three member except Sulli greeted the PD-nim and crew.   
 
 
" Oh Krystal, did the member told you about Koala?" PD-nim asked.
 
 
" Neh, actually Manager-Oppa informed me yesterday." Krystal answered.
 
 
" Do you still have filming for your drama?" PD-nim asked Krystal again.
 
 
" None at the moment, we'll resume the filming next week." Krystal answered cheerfully. 
 
 
 
" Okay then, so their's no problem with your schedule this week." PD-nim nodded.
 
 
" Yeah, PD-nim. Hmm.. come to think of it the last time we did Koala I was shooting a sitcom back then, and now I'm filming a drama. This time my schedule are more complicated than before. Ottoke? I hope I could be with the girls in all this Koala journey." Krystal said in a hopeful tone doing aegyo infront of the camera.
 
 
 
 
" Where are we going this time?.." Luna appeared out of nowhere and joined Krystal.
 
 
" That's a secret for now." PD-nim said mischievously.
 
 
" Aigoo, PD-nim just even a hint.. please?" the ever persistent Luna asked.
 
 
" You will know later. For now help Sulli to buy first some groceries for her solo mission. Okay?" PD-nim commands. The girls just nodded. And lead the way out of the dorm. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Meanwhile.... 
 
 
 
 
 
The SHINee members are having an early recording for their performance at KBS Music Bank to be air later that afternoon. The second PD-nim of Koala accompanied them on their way to KBS building. 
 
 
" Did you all sleep well last night?.." the PD-nim asked the boys.
 
 
" Neh! except for Minho Hyung since he still had his filming after the practice, he came home late last night." Taemin explained while glancing at Minho who's now taking a nap at the back seat of the van. He knew his Hyung came home late since they're sharing in one room.
 
 
 
" I see, it's obvious that he's really restless." PD-nim confirmed when he also turn back his gaze at Minho. " Did everyone had their breakfast?" the PD-nim asked again.
 
 
 
" Neh! but I'm still hungry, though." Onew replied. The ever greedy when it comes to food.
 
 
" Later you'll have a free meal since someone will cook for you." PD-nim informed them, giving hints.
 
 
" Really? Wow, that's daebak!" Jjong said in surprised.
 
 
" Who will cook for us?.." Key asked in curiosity.
 
 
" You'll find out later." PD-nim just said.
 
 

" Aigoo, I think PD-nim has a lot of surprises today." Jjong said impatiently. Silence enveloped the group for a moment, after just a few minutes drive they've reach the location of KBS building.

 

" Guys we're here!" Jjong said cheerfully.

 

" Minho wake up, wake up!" Key sang to the tune of their latest soundtrack titled "Everybody" to wake up the sleeping charisma beside him. The poor boy moved a bit and stared sleepily at Key.

 

 

" Wae!?.." Minho said while yawning, he seems really tired.

 

" Where here kahja!" Key informing Minho. Minho just nodded still feeling sleepy. He stretch his arms and leans back again where he was seated.

 

" Aigoo, sleepy head. Get up, or we'll leave you alone here." the nagging Key said. 

 

" Arasso, arasso! I need more a sec." Minho mumbled as he is really tired.

 

" Aish, really now! Okay we'll leave you here. You just follow." Key annoyingly gathered himself out of the car. While the other members was waiting for them outside. 

 

" Oh.. Annyeong! I am really tired, I came home late last night due to filming of my drama." Minho waved and talked to the camera, as he was left and still feeling a bit dizzy. 

 

" You're working hard Minho-goon." PD-nim acknowledges Minho.

 

" Kamsahamnida PD-nim. I am really doing my best." Minho humbly said. "Let's go now, we'll have an advance recording for our Music Bank later today. SHINee fighting!" Minho who's talking to the camera.  PD-nim just nodded and follows him. He opened the car door and leads the way inside KBS building going to SHINee's dressing room. 

 

 

 

 

On the other hand....

 

 

 

The girls finished their groceries. Sulli is the one who's more busy since it's her task to cook for the five persons mentioned and PD-nims and crew. While the four members were just lending their help to their giant baby who's now starting to lays all the ingredients in their dorm's kitchen counter. 

 

" So what are you planning to cook?" PD-nim asked Sulli.

 

" Uhm.. since the weather is cold now, I will make a chicken soup, creamed pasta, tteobokki rice cake and for the dessert, we'll have s'more since it's the only easiest dessert to make that won't take so much time." the smiling Sulli explained.

 

 

" Wow, that's plenty, huh!" PD-nim said amazed. 

 

" Neh, PD-nim! I wanna show everyone that I can really cook." Sulli pouted doing her famous aegyo. " So shall we start?.." she motioned.

 

 

" Okay, I will only give you one hour to cook and half an hour to finish everything." PD-nim commands. " Really? woah... You're so cruel PD-nim!.." Sulli said in panic.

 

 

 " Can we help her?.." Victoria asked.

 

" Yes, you can help by cutting the vegetables." PD-nim said.

 

" Okay, Soojungie and Amber let's help Ssul cut the vegetables." Victoria asked the two members.

 

" How about me? how could I help you Ssul baby?.." Luna sweetly asked Sulli.

 

" Hmm.. just help me boil the pasta Luna Unnie. Comawo!" Sulli said sweetly.

 

" Thanks SooJungie, Vic Unnie and Amber Unnie!" 

 

" It's okay Ssul, your doing well." Victoria cheered her giant baby.  It  took one and half hour before Sulli finished everything. She wraps the food specially made for the five persons PD-nim has mentioned, and still in wonder if who would they be.

 

" It's well done PD-nim I already wrapped up the food for five persons. And the one's that left are yours. Tadah!" Sulli presented well the food she prepared for PD-nim and crew in a small table.

 

" Wow, it really looks tasty. Could we start eating them all?.." PD-nim asked with a desirous state craving for food. PD-nim must be really hungry.

 

" Neh, PD-nim. Eat well!" Sulli gladly said. Contentment is written all over her lovely face as she can see that PD-nim appreciated her hardwork. Even her Unnies were so proud of her.

 

" I told you Ssul, you'll nailed it. You done well!" Amber said proudly to her giant baby.

 

 

" And thanks to all of you!" Sulli said in reply, and even kissed Amber's cheek. 

 

" So shall we now eat, too?" Krystal said which made the members laugh. 

 

" Jal meokgetseumnida!" everyone praises as they start eating the food that was served. 

 

" Uhmm.. mashta!" praises everyone.

 

" Sulli can really cook, no doubt!" PD-nim said while eating as he marked Sulli's talent in cooking. 

 

" Kamsahamnida PD-nim!" Sulli happily replied. Overwhelmed with the praises that she's receiving. That she herself merely touch the food.

 

" Why are you not eating?" Luna noticed Sulli.

 

" Huh? Ani, I am just overwhelmed. Gwenchana Unnie, you eat well." Sulli said reassuring Luna. But her thoughts were really on the five persons that PD-nim has mentioned.  " Five persons? Hmm.. is it possibly the?.. ani! ani!" she uttered. Little did she know that Amber overheard it. 

 

" Who..?  the five persons who will eat the well wrapped food you served? Do you have any idea mind Ssul?" Amber asked almost whispering.

 

" Aniyo.. just a thought. Is it possible that we'll travel with SHINee Oppas?" Sulli can hardly guess.

 

 

" Hmm.. possible. We'll know later anyway. So, eat your food first. Everyone is almost done. After we clean up, we're heading out." Amber shrugged the idea. She nodded in reply. 

 

 

After they finished eating and cleaning up. The PD-nim gathers them as he make an announcement.

 

 

" Okay, since Sulli's solo mission was done successfully, we're heading to your next mission as a group. And that is to support SHINee's comeback today at KBS Music Bank. So we are all going there. And the food Sulli prepared earlier is for your SHINee Sunbae." PD-nim surprisingly explained. That makes Sulli gasped.

 

 

" Waah.. I was right! Amber Unnie I was right?!" Sulli exclaimed.

 

" SHINee? the Shiny SHINee..? Are they the group who's with us in this Koala adventure?.." Krystal smartly asked.

 

 

" Neh! but they doesn't have idea yet that you five are going with them. So you need to make a plan to surprise them. Or you guys might want a hidden camera for them." PD-nim suggested. 

 

 

" Hmm.. that's a great idea. Pali, pali let's make a plan." Luna said in excitement.

 

 

" Come to think of it! It's my lucky day today!" Krystal smiled sheepishly.

 

" Why do you say so?" Sulli asked confused.

 

" I will scold Taemin Oppa!" Krystal said with a grumphy face.

 

" Ah, aigoo! Soojungie.. is it because of what he said not to watch your drama?" Sulli can't suppress her laugh.

 

" Neh! He can't get away with this!." Krystal said with full of determination. Which made Sulli laugh. Well, Soojung is Soojung. 

 

" So what's our plan? Hmm.. we'll just use the alibi that we're just there to support their comeback album. We're not going to spill that we are with them in this Koala adventure. And let's pretend that we're on a cooking show, let's use the food Sulli prepared as our props. And tell them that we are filming at the moment. Does it make sense?" Luna suggested.

 

" Hmm.. not bad, though. So let's just do it that way." Victoria agreed. The other member just nodded. They informed the PD-nim what they planned to do, and doesn't go against it. The members lead their way out of the dorm and ride at their van with PD-nim and crew. As they settled a series of devious stratagem for their Sunbaes. 

 

 


 

Hmm.. a lot of ideas running through my mind about this chapter, it's just I thought it will make this chapter too long.. so I cut Day 1 of their Koala adventure into two chapters. . . so tune in :) 

 

anyways...

 

comments are really much appreciated! THANK YOU!