I avoid you first, then a date with you

The force that made me love you
Yoona's POV 
 
I was left by Yul, wait was she jealous no it's not true there is no way that Yul can be jealousy I mean I am the only one who gets jealous *Sigh* now what do I do? Oh yeah I need to tell Yul that I found the reason why I hurt her. I got out of the auditorium to look for her and I was looking for her every where but for some reason I couldn't find her I was like looking for her the past 10 minutes and it's almost time to for everyone to go to the auditorium uh where could she be? I walked past the garden and then I remembered that Yul comes here when mad, stress, etc. when I went to the tree I was right she was right there in my sight *sigh* thank good I found her, like I said I will always follow her even if I die. 
 
"Umm...hey Yul"
 
"What do you want?"
 
"Y did you leave me just like that"
 
"Oh I don't know maybe because I wanted to be alone or because you were having a good time with Seo that I wanted you to go back to her"
 
"What are you talking about?"
 
"Uh never mind" she then got up and started walking 
 
"Yul wait!" I yelled out to her but she didn't even look back *sigh* I heard the bell ring saying that everyone has to be in the auditorium. When I got there I was looking for Yul and when found her I smiled because she kept a set open for me next to her or I think it's mine because everyone of our friends had there sets. I was walking toward them and I saw miss Flirt I mean Hyuna going near Yul uh how I hate that girl. 
 
"Um....Yul can I sit here?" She asked 
 
"Sorry Hyuna but this is umm....Yoona's set yea that's right it's Yoona's set" said my Yul and that made me smile brightly 
 
"Jinja I don't believe you" she said in a flirty way, oh that's it 
 
"Can you move I need to take my set" I said in a cold tone 
 
"tsk fine go ahead and oh Yul wanna go on a date with me?" O heck no! Not under my watch and I was bout to give her a pice of my mined when Yul takes first 
 
"No it's ok Hyuna I have a date with my fiancée today" wait did she just say that we have a date today! Kyaaaa~~ I wanna jump up and down right now 
 
"You have a fiancée? Who?" Yeah that's right b*tch 
 
"Yea I do and her name Is Im Yoona" wait she just announced that I am her fiancée haha take that all you people, Yul is MINE and ONLY mine!!!
 
"Yeah so can you please let me sit with MY fiancée" I said in a annoying tone 
 
"Tsk whatever and bye Yul" she said in annoying also well except for the last part.
 
"So umm Yul did you really mean what you said?"
 
"What are you talking about Yoona?"
 
"What you said to Hyuna"
 
"Ne y?"
 
"I just wanted to know that's it" 
 
"Well ok and umm......nevermind" 
 
"What is it Yul?" 
 
"No nothing, so are you free today?" Wait is she asking me out OMO stay calm Yoona stay calm 
 
"Ne y?"
 
"Umm......do you wanna go on a date with me?" Kyaaa~~ 
 
"Ne I really do" I am so excited right now that 
 
"Umm....ok then i have reservations at 8 at a restaurant, so what do you want to do before that?"
 
"Anything is fine as long as it's with you" 
 
"Ok so umm...yea" haha I love shy Yul, she is so cute, and then I was shocked when she grabbed my hand and interlocked it together. OMO is this really happening is my Yul holding my hand I think I have died and gone to heaven.
 
Yuri's POV 
 
Did I really just do that uh Yuri wants wrong with you and why did you hold her hand, for some reason I felt right holding her hand. After a long time in the auditorium it was time for lunch and good thing because Soo's stomach kept on crying for food. I was about to asked Yoona if she wanted to go to the garden so we can eat alone and also talk, for some reason I wanna be with her alone but when I looked next to me I didn't find her. I got up and scanned the auditorium and I finally found her but then my blood started to boil, maybe because I saw her with Seo uh why is she always with her am I not enough to have a company. Just then Yoona came and said that Seo will be joining us at lunch.
 
"I don't think I can go with you guys to lunch" I said 
 
"Y not buddy?" Asked Soo and I had to make a excuse not to eat with then, I can't just say because I don't want to see Yoona and Seo talking all happy with each other. Thank god I saw oppa walking our way 
 
"I am going to have lunch with Siwon oppa, right oppa?" I said  
 
"huh? Oh I mean Ne, we just have to go get Minho because he is eating with us" well I am ok with that but when I looked at Yoona she didn't look so happy 
 
"Sure ok oppa" I said but then I was being taken somewhere by someone and when I looked at that someone it was Yoona.
 
"Yah! What was that for" I asked and we where not that far from the group so they could see us talking in a angry way 
 
"Yul y are you having lunch with them" she asked angry 
 
"What's it to you"  
 
"What's it to me? Oh well maybe because I am your fiancée" 
 
"Oh well if you trust me, then you would let me eat with them" 
 
"I do trust you, I just don't TRUST THEM" she kind of yelled the last part 
 
"Look Yoona they will not do anything to me ok" 
 
"Tsk whatever you say Yul" 
 
"You know what Im,  I am done with you, I am going to eat lunch with the Siwon and Minho whether you like it or not" I saw walking away but then turned around and said "oh one last thing have a nice lunch with your "FRIEND" Seo" and with that I left not wanting to hear what her replie was going to be. 
 
"Hey what was that all about?"
 
"Nothing oppa she just doesn't trust you and Minho"
 
"Jinja, maybe this is a bad idea and you should go eat with her"
 
"Ani I wanna eat with you am Minho like in the old time but this time with out Soo, Fany" 
 
"Well ok I just don't want your fiancée to kill me or my brother" 
 
"Haha it's ok oppa I won't let her do that" I said giving him a smile wiphich he returned and as we were eating our lunch, we kept talking about old times and told jokes until lunch was over and when I got to my own school, I saw Yoona and Seo again. Yoona noticed me and was about to walk to me but I decided to walk the other direction. Thank good there was no last class because if there was then I would have a hard time in that class. I decided to avoid Yoona as much as possible during school, when ever she tried to come near me I would walk a different direction. The whole time in school went like this and now it was time to go home, uh I know when I get home I will have a lot of questions to ask so to avoid that I asked oppa for a ride home which was very early and everyone was still talking to there friend, just siting there not wanting to go home. I go to my house and I thanked oppa for the ride even though he lives right next to me. I got inside the house and I went straight to my room even though it's mine and Yoona's room (I still can't call it "ours" just yet). I got a text from Yoona saying where am I, I know if I said that I went home I would be in trouble with her but I didn't care so it hold her just that and I added the oppa part just to see how she would react. 
 
"Yul!" I heard my name from downstairs
 
"Ne!" I responded 
 
"Get down here and let's talk" uh I knew this would happen and I went downstairs but I stopped when I heard someone else and yes I know who it is, it's Seo 
 
"What?" I said in a cold tone I mean it did it by its self 
 
"Y the sudden coldness Yul" asked Yoona 
 
"I don't know" i really didn't know 
 
"Is it because I didn't trust Siwon oppa or Minho?" 
 
"Ani" uh please stop being clod towards her 
 
"Then what is it" 
 
* Sigh*" Look Yoona I think we shouldn't go on a date today" I said will walking upstairs 
 
"Y Yul? Please don't cancel today" she begged
 
"Ash araso" I said well that was easy but why did I feel sad with me say I want to cancel the date? Do I really wanna go on this date with her? Then I remember that Seo was here uh why can't I just befriend her ensted of having hate towards her.
 
"Unnie I have to go" she said 
 
"Araso do you need a ride?" Do you need a ride oh how sweet of Yoona why dosent she just say let's go on a date on they way to your house and leave Yuri alone tsk like I would let that happen. 
 
"Ani Hyo unnie is waiting outside for me" 
 
"Araso bye" 
 
"Bye unnie and Yul unnie" 
 
"Bye" I said will watching them hug and for some reason I was counting the seconds of the hug and I had it when they reached 5 so I want and broke them apart 
 
"Your unnie is waiting" I said facking a smile and behind that fake was a pissed off one
 
"Oh yea ok bye" and with that she left with now only me and Yoona, I don't know y but I just wanted to leave and avoid her all over again.
 
"Yul are you tired?" She asked because I yawned
 
"Ne, for some reason I do so I am just going to take a nap" 
 
"Oh ok but don't forget that we have a date today" 
 
"Araso" 
 
"Oh Yul I have something to tell you also"
 
"What is it?"
 
"I will tell you on our date but for now go rest" I went to my room thinking what Yoona wanted to tell me, oh well I guess I will find out later but for now I need to sleep.
 
Yoona's POV 
 
I was wondering y Yul has been avoiding me today after that lunch thing, I thought it was because I didn't trust Siwon oppa or Minho. But now I don't think it's that, well what ever it is it's not importent right now because I have a DATE with my Yul OMO what should I Wear? Dress? Jeans? Shorts? Uh I need to look good but how? With what?  Maybe this?  Or maybe this? I was trying to find what to wear without waking Yul up and didn't noticed that it was almost 6 OMO I need to take Yul to a movie if she is up. I took a glacé at Yul and found her still sleeping, maybe I should take this time to take a shower. I finished my shower and found Yul not in bed, I got dressed in the first thing I picked (The white shirt and pink shorts). When I went out I found that she was also taking a shower, maybe I woke her up when I went to shower. I went downstairs and waited for Yul to finish getting ready. I am so nerves right now I mean it's mine and Yul's first date.
 
"Yoona?" I heard my name being called by my Yul
 
"In the livingroom" I said and when she came I lost myself and I wanted to stay inside so no one could see my Yul like this.  She looks beautiful in her yellow dress.
 
"Yoona let's go" 
 
"Do you even know where I am taking you?" 
 
"Ani" she then stops and looks at me 
 
"Haha we are going to the movies" 
 
"Movies?" 
 
"Yea I just wanna watch a movie" 
 
"Oh ok let's go" she grabs my hand and we walk out of the house 
 
"Wait Yul let me lock the door" 
 
"Araso" she said and I locked the door, when I turned around I saw Siwon oppa just arriving to his house *sigh* this guy really 
 
"Oh Yul you look beautiful"
 
"Thanks oppa"
 
"No prob anyways were are you going"
 
"On a date with Yoona"
 
"Jinja I thought it was for me"
 
"haha you wish oppa, well I have to go bye"
 
"I do wish and alright bye and bye to you too Yoona"
 
"Bye oppa" I was trying not to hurt him but hey atleast I can face smile
 
"Let's go Yoona"
 
"I want you to calmly me Yoongie" I said will pouting
 
"Ash araso lets go Yoongie" and with that I smile brightly will getting in the car, then we were on our way to the movies. We chose the movie to watch then went in. We bought stuff to eat but not a lot because often this we have to go to dinner. The movie just finished and we were on our way to dinner.
 
"Wait here Yoona" and I pouted "ash I mean Yoongie" and I smiled
 
"Araso" she left and in about 5 minutes she came back with a guy
 
"Ok girls follow me" he said will winking at MY Yul, and I looked at her and she winked back. Uh who is this guy? He brought us to the VIP section of the restaurant.
 
"Ok here you go girls and I will be back in a liitle but before that what would you like to drink?"
 
"What I always get Jo" said Yul 
 
"Ok and what about you ma'am?"
 
"Ice tea please" 
 
"Ok I will be right back with your drinks" he said then left
 
"So Yul who was that?" 
 
"Why do you ask" 
 
"Maybe because he winked at you and you winked at him" 
 
"Oh are you jealous?" 
 
"Ani" 
 
"well then I don't need to tell you our relationship" this girl really 
 
"Ok ok I am jealous" just then the guy came in
 
"Here is your drinks and I would be right back to get your orders" he said then left 
 
"He is my cousin" 
 
"Oh ok then" 
 
"waw that's all you got to say after you asked who was he to me" 
 
"Well I though that he was well you know like umm...." 
 
"Like what?" 
 
"I don't know your Boyfriend" 
 
"Haha me and him na that wouldn't work out"
 
"Oh really Kwon?" Yul's cusion said as he came in 
 
"Yes Kwon" said Yul 
 
"Whatever Yul anyway what would you girls have today?" 
 
"The usual Jo" said Yul 
 
"And you miss" uh I want everything because it all looks so good
 
"Umm can I have everything?" I asked and Yul's cousin looked at me weird but Yul looked impressed 
 
"Yea sure go ahead Yoongie" she said 
 
"then I want everything" I said to him 
 
"Umm...well ok I your food will be ready in about 30 minutes or more and Yul yours will be in 8 minutes" he said then left still looking at what he wrote
 
"You sure I can have everything?" 
 
"I am sure Yoongie" she said smiling at me, well that's the first. We kept on being silent, waw when have I been this silent? So I decided to talk 
 
"So umm....Yul about this hurting you thing" 
 
"Yea have you found out the reason?" 
 
"Ne" 
 
"Ok so let me hear it" 
 
"It was not my fault"
 
"Then who fault was it then"
 
"Donghae's, ok so I will tell you what really happened and what you heard was not the truth"
 
*Flashback*
In the industry
 
Author's POV 
 
As always little Yoona comes in with a big smile in her face, she is always exited to see her wifey but for some reason when she went to the game room she didn't she her nor did she see Yul's parents either. The only person who was in the game room was Donghae, since little Yoona hates him to the gut. She has no choice but talk to him.
 
"Hey Yoona wanna be my wife?"
 
"Eww Aniyo I already have a wife for your information" said little Yoona annoyed
 
"Who? Yuri? Haha you should be with a boy not a girl"
 
"Aniyo love doesn't have genders"
 
"Yes it does my appa said so"
 
"Well my appa said the apposite of your appa and I believe my appa"
 
"Well I believe my appa"
 
"Anyways I am only talking to you because my wifey is not here yet so can you please not get near us when she gets here"
 
"Araso but under one condition"
 
"What?"
 
"You have to say that yo love me and not Yuri, oh and also that you wanna marry me instead of her"
 
"Araso  I li-" little Yoona was inturapted by the little boy 
 
"Not yet, wait till I tell you to say it" little did little Yoona know was that Donghae planed this with the help of his parents even though his parents didn't know about all this. 
 
"Ok you can say it now" 
 
"I like you Donghae more then Yuri and I want to marry you and not her and we will have lots of kids" said little Yoona with a disgusted expression on her face and her voice sounded weird only because she didn't mean it. But Yoona didn't know that Yul was right behind them and also that Donghae knew when Yuri was coming and make Yoona say it on that time. 
 
*End of Flashback*
 
Back to Yoona's POV 
 
"So you only said that because you wanted him to leave us alone?" 
 
"Ne it has always been you" 
 
"Jinja how can I believe you?" 
 
"If you look straight to my eyes you will see that I am not lying"  so she looked straight at me and we made eye contact and we didn't break it until Jo came and took our food.
 
"Well looks like you both are done, let me take all of this"  
 
"Ok let's go home Yoongie I am tired, all this believing is making me tired" 
 
"Araso let's go" I scrabbled her and and we left home, on our way home I noticed that Yul was falling a sleep but then said something.
 
"I believe you Yoongie" 
 
"Then can you act like my fiancée?"
 
"Ne and I was kind of doing it today right?" 
 
"Yeah but it was in on and off kind of thing" 
 
"Oh Jinja my bad Yoongie I will try doing it better tomorrow" she gave me a kiss on the cheek and that made me blush as well as her. We reached home and Yul went straight to our room.
 
"Aren't you coming Yoongie?"
 
"Ne but first I need to get water"
 
"Araso hurry because I wanna sleep in your arms" she then went to our room and closed the door uh water or my y Yul, um Yul wins. I walked in and saw Yul with only her underwear and I blushed but I couldn't shop looking at her, waw she is so y that I want to just devour her. She then turned around and the moment she saw me she grabbed the bed sheets and covered he body with it.
 
"Y did you cover your body Baby?" I asked getting near her
 
"Baby? And because I am half " she was walking backwards, well I don't care if she is half  
 
"Oh you she walk like that around the house when it's only us in here and I will start calling you that" 
 
"Yah! Byun and fine" she told me 
 
"Only for you baby" I was near her and she backed away reaching the bed and falling on it and I went on top of her. I looked straight into her eye and I saw love in hers, if I say that to her she will deny it. I started going downwards until our lips touched. I kepts on kissing her and our kiss became a passion it one. I wanted more but Yul pulled away because of air and I noticed that I also needed air.
 
"I am tired Yoongie"
 
"Ok baby go to sleep" I got off of her and wrapped my arms around her waist and i said
 
"I love you baby" I wanted to hear her say those three words to me but the only replied that I got was her breathing saying that she is already asleep and I soon followed her to dreamland. 
 
 
A/N: So I updated for you guys, tell me what you guys thought of this chapter leave you comments ^_^