I want us to go back to how we use to be

The force that made me love you
 Yoona's POV 
 
I was following Yul because I wanted to talk with her I wanted us to be back how we use to be like *sigh* I wanted to say I like you like i use to but instead I I want to say I love you and will always will, I noticed Yul go in to a garden waw this school has a better garden then my old school. Anyways I noticed that Yul sat under a big tree huh that tree has a heart shaped right on its center, I decided to walk to Yul and talk with her but once I got there she opened her eyes and looked at me with a sad stare, wait did I do something to hurt her. I came out of my thoughts when she sighed I walked up to her and sat next to her.
 
"Why do you keep on borthering?" She said in a sad tone, seriously why is she sad? Is it because of me?
 
"Yul can we please go back like we use to be when we were kids?" I asked her in a pleading voice 
 
"Look I want to do that but I just can't ok" 
 
"And y not?" 
 
"I got hurt when I was with you and because of that I can't bear to even be near you or even trust you or even love for god sack" she said in a cold tone 
 
"But what did I do?" I really don't know what happened when we were little all I know was that she left and broke my heart, I need to find the reason y she left and then maybe I can solve this. 
 
"Look Im I don't have time for this I need to get to class and about what you did find it out by your self" she said walking away *Sigh* how am I going to do that. I heard the bell ring and you won't believe my luck Yul is in my last class too, I was about to walk to her when I saw a girl go up to MY Yul and start flirting with I repeat MY Yul, I was about to go to the girl and give her a piece of my mind, but if was stoped by seonsaengnim.
 
"Yoona I want you to sit next to Kwon Yuri" 
 
"Ok seonsaengnim" and with that I went to sit next to my wifey and on the way I glared at the girl who was flirting with MY future wife 
 
"Hey Yul I guess we are setmates again" I said with a smile
 
"Ok and hey who said you can call me Yul only my friends can call me that" that hurt but she is still my wife so I have to respect her dicition.
 
"Then what are we if we are not friends?" I pouted 
 
"Nothing I guess" she replied *Sigh* I wanted to say something when she singled me that seonsaengnim was going to start, so I paid attention even though I wanted to look at mt y wifey for the whole period. The bell ringed saying that it was time to go home, I got up and noticed that Yul was already walking to the door but stopped at the door by miss flirts. I walked to were Yul was and I back hugged her.
 
"Y-Yoongie w-what a-are y-you d-doing" she asked will stuttering, wait did she just call me Yoongie? If you could see me then I would be smiling from ear to ear.
 
"What did you can't call me unnie? Oh wait never mind I heard you called me Youngie" 
 
"A-Aniyo I said Yoona you must of heard me wrong I think you should check your hearing"she said and I pouted because she just denied it.
 
"Ani I heard you don't deny it" I said with a teasing smile
 
"Ash whatever I need to go Soo is waiting for me so can you please step aside Hyuna" she said to miss flirt and then pushed my are away from her waist and walked away. I was about to follow her when miss flirt stoped me,
 
"Who are you to Yuri?" She asked me
 
"She is my wifey y?" I replied with an annoyed expression because she might of made me loose Yul unnie
 
"Hah you wish look Yuri is mine and no new girl will take her from me" who does this person think she is Yul unnie has been mine since we were little it's just that we are going to a grown up faze and we will be back together when this growing up faze for her stops.
 
"Yea ok whatever you say miss flirt look I already bet you so why don't you get your little a** face away from MY wifey got it" I said will pushing my way past her and I heard her mumble something and I heard it clearly she said "This is not over I will never let Yuri go with someone like her and Yuri will be mine forever" hah she already lost anyways so what else can she do. After 5 minutes of looking for Yul unnie I found her and she was talking to Soo unnie. 
 
"Hey buddy I that you were going to help me ask Shika if I could walk her home" wow so she really does like Sica unnie 
 
"Huh? Oh yea wait here buddy" she said and walked up to Sica unnie and whispered something to her and then they both came over to Soo unnie 
 
"Hey Sooyoung, Yuri seobang said you have something to say to me?" Wait did she just call MY wifey her seobang, I looked a Soo unnie to see her reaction and she had jealousy mixed with sad and anger, they was I Soo unnie looked was the way I looked right now  I looked at Yul unnie and saw her smirk. 
 
"Yea I do but can you not call Yul like that?" She replied with a jealous tone 
 
"Why you got a problem with me calling Yuri my seobang?" Sica unnie asked and if Soo unnie doesn't have a problem with it then I do because Yul unnie is MINE and ONLY mine. 
 
"I do but I just can't say it right now maybe when we are alone I will tell you" she replied and Sica unnie was about to walk away when Soo unnie grasped her wrist
 
"Wait I wanna aske if I could walk the princess home?" She asked
 
"And who would that be?" Sica unnie asked
 
"Well it you of course" Soo unnie replied and I noticed that Sica unnie was blushing
 
"Well my work here is done so I will leave you guys to do whatever you guys will do so bye" said Yul unnie
 
"Ok bye buddy" said Soo unnie
 
"Bye seobang" said Sica unnie someone remined me to kill her, not literally and I saw Yul unnie walking away so I followed her, my blood boil when I saw a guy walk up to Yul unnie and give her a long hug that Yul unnie had to break and then made her laugh, he was acting like her boyfriend. He grasped her hand and with that I lost it, I walked up to them and I broke their hand holding.
 
"Yah!! What was that for?" She looked at me with an annoying stare 
 
"I don't want someone else holding my wifey's hand" I replied to her with an angry voice 
 
"Look Im when have I ever been your 'Wifey' last time I checked I was never your wifey" she replied with the same voice as me 
 
"Yes you are when we were kids we got married so there for you are my wifey" I said this time a little more calmer 
 
"Gosh Yoona let it go we were kids ok now we are grown up for gods sack the past was the past" she also replied calmer 
 
"I will never let it go" I mumbled and I guess she heard me because she let out a sigh 
 
"Noona if you want to talk with her I could just leave you guess alone" he said yeah it best if you leave I can walk my wifey home 
 
"No it's ok we are done so let's go" she told him and they walked away but little did they know that I was following them. 
 
Jessica's POV 
 
I am here at the gate waiting for Youngie since she forgot something in the class room, wait I am I dream because I think I am, did Youngie just ask me if she could walk me home and did she just call my a princess, kyaaaa~ Even if they call me the ice princess I am not that cold I just act like that to people I don't know or when they try to hurt my friends also when you annoy me. I am so happy that no one can ruin my mood except one person and here he comes now *sigh* 
 
"Hey baby ready to go?" Donghae asked 
 
"Yea but not with you" I said in a cold tone 
 
"Then why are you standing here?" He asked me will trying to grasp my hand but another hand stopped him from doing so.
 
"Hey what are you doing?" He asked
 
"No let me turn the question back around to you what are you doing with MY girl and y are you trying to hold her hand?" Said Youngie with an angry tone 
 
"Your girl? I don't think so right Jessica baby?" He asked will looking at me 
 
"I don't think so I-" but I was cut off by the annoying guy again 
 
"See I told you so why don't you just leave" he said and I noticed that Youngie was hurt by my answer but he didn't even let me finish I had to do something I noticed that she was about to walk away. 
 
"Wait you didn't even let me finish like I was saying before I got inturapted buy this annoying guy I don't think so I know so" I said will smiling at my Youngie and she smiled back at me.
 
"What? I will not allow this come one Jessica" he said will grasping my hand and taking me away from Youngie I kept on trying to get away from him and it hurt how he was tightening his hold on me but then he fell on the ground with blood on the edge of his lip and I was shocked when I found that it was Youngie who did it. 
 
"If you dare to do that again I will bet the Sh*t of you and you will be in the hospital rather then annoying MY girl" Youngie said I cold tone colder than mine or even winter all I know was that I shivered even Donghae shivered as well as the people who walk past us and then Youngie grasped my hand and walked away from him.
 
"This is not over do you hear me Jessica will be mine and only mine, Jessica Jung you will be mine do you hear me" yeah whatever just stop Donghae because I am already Youngie's girl. We kept on walking in silence when Youngie decided to break it,
 
"Umm about what happened back there I am sorry I didn't mean to go over bored" she said will rubbing the back of her neck 
 
"It's ok Youngie because of what you did I didn't have to walk home with him stalking behind me" I said with a smile
 
"Y-Youngie?" She said oh I slipt her name out and I think I am blushing because I feel my face getting hot
 
"N-Ne that's my nickname for you"
 
"I like it so can I call you by a nickname Shika?" She asked
 
"Yes but you have to say my name right and also don't let anyone call you by Youngie I am the only one who can say it araso?"
 
"Araso J-Je-Jessica Jung Sooyeon" she said but was having trouble with my American name just like Taeyeon, I guess they have trouble with that even Tiff said that Youngie had trouble saying her American name. wait how did she now my korean name and I didn't ask her to say it and I never say my korean name.
 
"I see you had trouble with my American name but one question how did you know my korean name if I never told anyone?" She looked like she was trying to find an excuse but gave up.
 
"Ok but don't get mad" 
 
"Ok I won't get mad" 
 
*Sigh* " Ok so when we were little I tried to take your food away from you and on your lunch box it said jung Sooyeon on it so yea that's how I know your Korean name" that's why I told my parent not to put my name on my lunch box *Sign* 
 
"Y did you need to take my food though" 
 
"Well since Yul hides her food away from me and I forgot mine at home I was hungry so I though that maybe you didn't need to eat" 
 
"And y didn't you just ask me?"
 
"Because you looked scary and pretty at the same time that I was scared and I was shy at the same time" she was shy because of my and she said I looked pretty
 
"Looked? So I don't look pretty now?" I asked
 
"Ne but you look beautiful now" Youngie said which mad me blush 
 
"Ok anyways what do you want to call me?" I asked 
 
"Baby" she replied wait what did she just say
 
"W-why t-th-that ni-nickname?" I asked will stuttering
 
"do you really want to know right now?"she asked
 
"Yeah y?"
 
"Because we reached your house" waw I just noticed that I guess I was to into the conversation and I grasped her hand and led us to my garden.
 
Sooyoung's POV
 
so this is were I have to confess to my baby wait I can call her that right well whatever anyways Sica yeah I can say her name correctly now took us to her garden and we sat in a beautiful pain grass section in her garden. The grass felt nice and it was beautiful I think I am in love wait I am in love with grass is that even normal as I was fighting with my mind wheither I am in love with grass Sica inturapted mine and my minds fight.
 
"So y did you want to call me baby Youngie?" She asked me
 
"Well I wanted to say this in a romantic moment but this will do ok so Jessica Jung Sooyeon I Love You so would you take the long y legs Choi Sooyoung as your lover?" Asked her even though I was scared I had confidence in myself , I noticed that she looked the other way so I guess that it's a rejection but was happened next shocked me.
 
"I love you too Youngie and I would love for you to be my lover" she said with a smile and I leaned in as well as she did and we kisses each other passionately, I didn't want to pull away but I needed air so as we pulled away she gave me her most beautiful smile and said,
 
"You can call me Baby when ever you want" she said ang got up she guide me to her house
 
"Umm baby why are you taking me inside your house?” I asked
 
"Because I want to cuddle with my girlfriend" she replied and I smiled widely when she said the word girlfriend
 
 "Ok but let me inform my umma that I would be late" I said and called my umma after talking with my umma I went back to my baby and she took me to her room, we laid in bed together don't get the wrong idea people we are just going to cuddle with each other. I noticed that my baby fell asleep so I dicided to rest for a little why to.
 
Yuri's POV
 
I was walking with Minho and yes I have noticed that Yoona has been following us from the start and I just had to end my walk with Minho because I felt bad that Yoona looked like a stalker.
 
"Minho why didn't you go home I have someone to meet and it a different direction then mine and your house" said to him
 
"Ok Noona I will see you later and becarful ok" he said he is still looks out for me even though I rejected him most people would keep on bothering me and keep on asking me out just like Hyuna she keeps on flirting with me and dosent leave me alone even though I said I will never go out with her, but Minho is not like that he said that we are ok with just being in a brother-sister relationship.
 
"Yeah I will be fine bye Minho"  I said will giving him a hug and watch him walk away and he waved go bye to me 
 
"Ok Im you can come out now" and once I said that she came out and smile innocently at me 
 
"Hi Unnie what I didn't know you walk this way too" again answered me innocently
 
"Don't act so innocently Im Yoona" I said to her
 
"but I am naturally like this and anyway what is the relationship between you and that guy?" She asked me yeah right naturally my a. I feel like teasing her for some reason and so I will
 
"He is my Boyfriend y?"  I noticed the jealousy in her eyes 
 
"You are lying to me" she answerd
 
"Ani why would I lie to you"
 
"Because you told me that you can't love anyone after you got hurt"
 
"And do you know why I got hurt" I asked her
 
"Aniyo but I really want to know so can you please tell me?" She pleaded
 
"Ani find it out bye yourself " 
 
"Then can we go back like we use to" she asked 
 
"Aniyo" I said and walked ahead of her but was stoped by her back hugging me oh please tell me that I am not blushing because I feel my face getting hot. 
 
"Please let's go back to how we use to be I beg you" she said in a sad and soft tone 
 
"Ok how about this if you find out why I got hurt then we can go back how we use to be but only as friends not as wifey and hubby" I said and she pouted 
 
"But I want us to be that too" she said still pouting 
 
"Ok fine but you have to tell me the reason y you did that" 
 
"Ok I will and you better keep your promise bye Wifey" she said and gave me a kiss on the cheek and walk to her house which I noticed that she moved and right a next to my house *Sigh* why dose the world want us to be together so badly I walk to my room and also noticed her room is across from mine *Sigh* I need to take a nap.
 
 
A/N: sorry guys for the late update I had a five page essay to do and it is still not done I just took a break from it so I don't keep you guys waiting any longer for the next update*sigh* this is what you get for being in AP classes anyways what did you guys think about this chapter leave your comments and the next 2 chapter will be about the arranged marriage and TaeNy. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^_^ and sorry again.