Kidnaped

The force that made me love you

Author's POV 

 
"No Hyuna, I don't wanna help you out anymore" said Donghae.
 
 
"I don't get it? Don't you love Jessica? Last time I checked you wanted her all to yourself" asked Hyuna
 
 
"Look I was wrong, I was obsessed and I realized that it was all wrong, I was blind by everything my dad said" 
 
 
"No you're just weak Donghae"  
 
 
"Why can't you just accept that Yuri will never love you, your as obsessed as me no you're actually worse" 
 
 
"I'M NOT!! KWON YURI WILL BE MINE AND MINE ONLY!! She will love me" said Hyuna with a smirk.
 
 
"You need help Hyuna, just get over her, she's happy with Yoona" 
 
 
"Whatever Donghae" 
 
 
"Look I don't have time for this, I have a date to go to, I hope you can open your eyes and realize that Yuri love Yoona and not you" with that he walked away to get ready for his date with Siwon. 
 
 
"Haha like I would ever give her to anyone, KWON YURI SHALL BE MINE, no matter what" she said to herself. 
 
 
 
Yuri's POV 
 
Someone remind me not to miss classes anymore, I have soooo much work to catch up on. Right when I took a break my phone started to ring and it was Gyuri. 
 
"Hello?" 
 
"Hey Yul what are you up too?" 
 
"Catching up on school work" I said with a pout " and you?" 
 
"Stop pouting Yul, it's your own fault" she laughed "and I'm bored entertain me" she said like a kid 
 
 
"I can't though, I have school work, I won't be able to graduate in time" I asked in a stressed out way. 
 
 
"Why don't you ask for help?" 
 
 
"My friends are busy with their own things" I sighed 
 
 
"Hmmm....how about that fiancée of yours?"  
 
 
"She mad at me" I said in a sad voice 
 
 
"And why is she mad at you?? Wait is it because of me?" 
 
 
"Yeah she wants to know everything about what me and you had but I just didn't want to bring the past up" 
 
 
"Ash just tell her I know you miss her" I really do miss her, I poured think that she been over Seohyun and Hyoyeon's place all day. "Hey how about I help you??" 
 
 
"Will you??" I asked excitedly
 
 
"Of course pabo" 
 
 
"Alright I'll text you the address" finally I have someone who can help me, doing all this by myself gives me stress. It took Gyuri 30 minutes to get here. 
 
 
"Nice place you have here" she said 
 
 
"Thanks, so ready to do school work again" I winked at her 
 
 
"Not really but for you I will" she stuck her tongue out at me. After 3 hours of Doing school work I finally finished all thinks to a good friend. 
 
 
"Thanks for helping me Gyul, I owe you" I said 
 
 
"No problem anything for you Yul, hey how about we go watch a movie to ease you up?" She asked 
 
"I don't know, I really just want to stay home and wait for Yoona" I said looking at my phone to see if she texted me but sadly she didn't. 
 
 
"Aw come on you said you owe me, and I want to watch a movie" she pleaded at me 
 
 
"Fine, since you helped me with my school work" I said and she was doing the happy dance.  " you're weird my friend" I said laughing at her. 
 
 
Gyuri's POV 
 
Me and Yuri went out to that movie. I really miss her, everyday ever since we broke you I couldn't stop thinking about her. I know she's engaged now but I can't help but feel this way, I still love her but I know that I have to move on now. She so in love with Yoona, I still keep thinking that if Yoona is the reason that it was hard to make Yuri accept me. It was hard for her to trust love again but I proved myself and I'm an idiot for letting her go that day. I mean it was mutual but I was hoping that she wouldn't end it, if she would of said no then I would have taken back everything. 
 
"Hey Gyul, are you ok? Was that movie not good?" Yuri asked, no I wish you were mine again..
 
 
"No I'm fine, the movie was awesome it's just that I'm thinking about something in the past" 
 
 
"Want to talk about it? We have a long walk home" she said and yes we are waking since it was Yul who wanted to walk to the movies. 
 
 
"Well I mean it's about the day we broke up" I said and she stayed silent for a while 
 
"Oh...what about it?" She finally asked 
 
 
"Well I just wanna know something?" I asked 
 
 
"Sure" 
 
 
"Did you ever have feelings for me or was it just cuz you didn't want to hurt my feelings?" I asked cuz I really wanted to know, all we did as a couple was hold hands and hug. 
 
 
She stayed silent for a bit and then said "I'm sorry Gyul, I know that your loved me but I only saw you as a friend, I didn't want to see you hurt so I accepted to be your girlfriend, you already know that I couldn't love anymore because of something that happen when I was little" 
 
 
"Is it because of Yoona?" I asked and she was shocked when I said that. 
 
 
"How did you know?" 
 
 
"I just assumed it" 
 
 
"Yeah I was hurt when I was little by Yoona, she was my first love and I still love her even though she broke my heart" 
 
 
"Oh.... I mean that's fine and you forgave her for breaking your heart so easily?" 
 
 
"No haha it took a while for me to forgive her but she explained what happened on that day" 
 
 
"How did she break your heart? I mean if you don't mind asking me" 
 
 
"Nah it's fine, I over heard her and this guy Donghae saying that they loved each other and want to get married" 
 
 
"Wow that's hard for a kid to hear and handle"
 
 
"It was but it was the past" 
 
 
"Well if you're happy then I'm happy" I said will hugging her.
 
 
"Thanks Gyul, I'm sorry I did that to you" 
 
 
"It's fine haha I'm happy that you were my girlfriend even though it was a one sided love" it's true, I'm happy that I could call her mine even though she really wasn't. I can move on now. We kept walking until a car came up to use and some guy grabbed me and Yul. One of the guys were taking Yul inside the car will the other was holding me preventing me to do something. I was hit on the head and everything went black, the last thing I heard was Yul screaming to let her go and also my name. 
 
 
I woke up in a hospital bed, I looked around trying to figure out what happened and then it all came back, I panicked and was trying to look for my phone. When a nurse came in and did I say she was attractive, no Gyul there is not time for you to gaga over the beautiful nurse, Yuri was kidnaped. 
 
"Oh your awake" the beautiful nurse asked 
 
 
"Umm Ne, have you seen my phone?" I asked 
 
 
"Ah yes here you go I had it with me just in case it wouldn't disappear" she said handing me my phone
 
 
"Um an I free to leave now?" I asked 
 
 
"Yes you're all set to get up and go, my I asked how you ended up on the floor?" She asked worriedly 
 
 
"Oh yeah my friend was kidnaped" I said in a panicked voice again 
 
 
"Oh no, do u want me to inform the police?" 
 
 
"I don't think they can help much, I never trusted them" I said in a mad voice 
 
 
"Hmm well what are you going to do?" 
 
 
"I'm going to call my friend and we are going to fined her ourself" 
 
 
"Um can I help?" She asked "I know I'm just a nurse but I can be a great detective when I can, she winked at me. Gosh don't be blushing please don't be blushing. 
 
 
"That would be great help umm..miss..?"
 
 
"Kim Sung hee" she said "my shift is almost over so can you wait a little bit until I'm out?" She asked 
 
 
"Yeah sure, I'll make a call in the mean time" and I did just that, I got my phone and called Sunny.
 
 
"What's up Gyul?" 
 
 
"SUNNY!!" I practically yelled her name into the phone 
 
 
"Yay why are u yelling my name? My ears hurt now" she said in an annoyed tone 
 
 
"I'm sorry but it's an emergency, Yuri has been kidnaped" I said in a worried tone
 
 
"SHE HAD BEEN WHAT?!?!?" Now she the one yelling 
 
 
"She's been kidnaped, I'm at the hospital right now"  
 
 
"Omo are you alright? Me and Hyomin will head over there, just send the address" 
 
"Alright" so I sent her the address and in an hour she was running to me and hugged me. 
 
"Are you alright? What happened? How was Yuri kidnaped?" She boomed me with questions 
 
 
"I don't know, it all happened so fast, me and Yul were walking home from the movies and next thing I knew these guys took her into a car and everything turned back after that and I woke up here" I said 
 
 
"Does Yul's family know about all this?" Asked Hyomin 
 
 
"No I was going to go to here house and tell her friends and family about all of this but I also need your help, you guys know that I don't like asking the cops for help" I said 
 
 
"*sigh* alright lets go over there now and tell them" Sunny said. 
 
 
"Wait umm...I'm waiting for someone" I said blushing 
 
 
"Oh who are you waiting for" sunny teased 
 
 
"Yeah stop teasing me" I pouted " poise it's not the time for this"
 
 
"You're right so wh-" 
 
 
"Alright I'm out, so how can I help" Sunghee came and cut sunny off 
 
 
"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to intrude, where's my manners, I'm Kim Sunghee" 
 
 
"Lee Sunny and this is my girlfriend Hyomin" 
 
 
"Nice to meet you guys" gosh she's so beautiful....focus Gyuri 
 
 
"Alright, we are going to go find my friend's parents and friends, so we can find out a plan to get Yuri back" 
 
 
"Alright sounds good" so we all went over to Yuri's house hoping that someone was home. Why did this have to happen, I wonder how Yoona is going to take this, Yuri where ever you are please be strong, we will find you and save you no matter what I promise you that. Be patient, soon you'll be back with us and your fiancée...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hey guys been a while am I right?? Sorry I've been gone for soooooo long but I promise you guys that I'm not going to abandon this story. Yuri's been kidnaped 😭😱 Yoona is going to lose her mind when she finds out am I right?? Well hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I will update when I can, college has me on a leash 😫 but I'm hanging in there 😌