The little Coffee and Hyoyeon??

The force that made me love you
Yuri's POV 
 
 
Ring...Ring....Ring
 
Agh...who could it be at this hour "Hello" I said in a just woken up voice.
 
"Yuri it's me Hara" why is she calling me right now ash I was having a great dream and here comes this phone call.
 
"What do you want Hara?" I asked 
 
"Did you forget about the favor you promised me" she said, oh yeah I forgot about it
 
"oh yeah sorry Hara I forgot about it" 
 
"I knew it anyways just get over to the little coffee" 
 
"But I don't wanna" I wined 
 
"You have no choice" after she said that she hanged up, I really don't wanna go I wanna be sleeping in Yoongie's arm dreaming about us finally getting married. I got up and went to the bathroom to take shower but I was walking sort of not me..........then I remembered about what me and Yoongie did hours ago, I hope Hara doesn't notice this or anyone I don't want people to think I have some weird walking issues or some kind of disease. I got out of the bathroom from taking a 10 minute. I went to my drawer to look for some clothes and once I finished I felt someone backhuging me.
 
"Yul baby where are you going?" Asked Yoongie 
 
"Out with Hara" I said 
 
"What? Hara? Why her?"'she said with a jealous tone "I don't want you to go nor I will let you met her" she continued will hugging me more tighter and that's when I realized she has no clothes on.
 
"U-um yoo..Yoongie ar..are you sti..still nake..d" I said with my stuttering voice 
 
"Hmm...maybe? I don't know? What do you think?" She said with a smirk 
 
"Well I can feel your um..s on my back so I think u are" 
 
"Oh wow my wifey is so smart" 
 
"Well I am gonna go out and meet with Hara, so I will see u later ok?" 
 
"No!! I won't let you go out with her, I don't like how she's always around you" she said with a mad tone
 
*sigh*"look Yoongie, if you wanna come with me you have 10 minutes"
 
She was in the bathroom in less then a millisecond. By the time I was in my car she was just getting out of the house. 
 
"Can I drive?"
 
"No Yoongie, you don't know where i am meeting Hara"
 
"Oh ok then, let's get going" It took only 15 minutes to get to the little coffee, where I saw Hara looking at the waiter. 
 
"She will melt if you keep starring at her like that" I told her 
 
"YUL!! Gush you scared the heck out of me" Hara said will holding her chest "Oh and you brought Yoona with you?" 
 
"Ne, got a problem with that?" Said Yoongie
 
"Yoongie" I gave her the eye 
 
"Not really, you can help out too" said Hara in a normal voice like Yoongie's words didn't effect her. 
 
"Help?" 
 
"Yeah, can You?" 
 
"What kind of help?"
 
"I want someone to be mine today, but I am to nervous to tell her so I need her to be alone with me, that's the only way" 
 
"Hmm araso I will help" 
 
Will they were talking and discussing about getting Hara's crush today, I went and took this matter into my own hands. I went up to the waiter "Hey can I ask you a question?" 
 
"Sure if you tell me who you are first" the waiter said
 
"My names Kwon Yuri"
 
"Ok Kwon Yuri, what's your question?"
 
"Are you dating anyone right now?"
 
"Miss Kwon we just meet and your asking my statuses? I mean your hot and all that but I currently like someone" 
 
"Haha its for a friends actually, I am already happily engaged" 
 
"Oh I see and who is this friend of your who can't ask me directly?" "Oh and congrats on your engagement"
 
"Her name is Goo Hara and thanks" 
 
"Hara? Hmm fine introduce her to me, but at first I will act as I like you is that alright?" 
 
"Actually I don't know if my fiancée is ok with it, she here, she's talking to Hara over to ur left" 
 
"Well you can explain it to her when it's all over" 
 
"I hope so" *sigh* actually I am scared for her because Yoongie is not good to be around when she's jealous. Me and ......wait "what's your name by the way?" 
 
"Well my name tag says Nicole, so I am Nicole, Nicole Jung" This girl really, so me and Nicole were walking towards Hara and Yoongie. As soon as Yoongie turned to me and Nicole, I saw jealousy in her eyes. 
 
"Um hey guys this is Nicole, Nicole this is Hara a friend and Yoona my fiancée"
 
"Nice to meet you" Nicole shook yoongie's hand and was waiting to shake Hara's but Hara was all frozen. Yoongie had to push her a little so she can come back to earth. After Hara shook Nicole's hand she blushes madly, it was a funny sight to see. 
 
"So before I come and sit with you guys like Yuri wanted me too, I will get what you want" we all told Nicole what we wanted and she was off. In like 20 minutes she came with all our order. 
 
"Here you go Yuri" Nicole gave me my food and winked at me. I felt to glares, well actually one for me and one for Nicole. 
 
"So Yuri can I ask you a question?" 
 
"Sure Nicole what is it?" 
 
"Sill wanna know if I am interested?" 
 
"In?"
 
"In being in a relationship" I never asked her that though 
 
"Um yea sure why not" right when I said that I felt a death breeze, which was coming from Hara. 
 
"Well I am" she said rubbing my arm which made me so uncomfortable. I saw Nicole's hand being pulled away from my arm 
 
"Can you PLEASE keep your hands off of my fiancée" said Yoongie with a pissed off tone.
 
"Calm down girl, it's not like I am gonna steal your fiancée, even if I did she is so in love with you that it would take a long time to make her forget you" 
 
"That's true Yoongie, so you don't have to worry cuz I am your and only yours for now" I said as I held her hand and interlocked our fingers
 
"Jinja?" Asked Yoongie with bright eyes 
 
"Ne Jinja" I said as I kissed her lips, and Yoongie wanted to deepen it but Hara and Nicole said "Get a room you two this is a Coffee not a bed room" at the same time and that mad me blush and Yoongie proud? She looked like it. 
 
"So um.....Nicole are you in a relationship?" Asked Nicole.
 
"Ani, Why?" Asked Nicole with a smirk.
 
"Ani um.......I..was..just saying" 
 
"Oh ok, if Yuri wants me to be single I would" Nicole winked at me, I could tell Yoongie was about to jump on her and rip her apart, I could tell by her grip and the atmosphere around her.
 
 
 "Oh" was all Hara could say
 
"Just joking, I don't like Yuri at all, I mean she's y and all that but she's taken already" Nicole finally let out the truth "Plus I planed this and asked Yuri to go along with it" Nicole added. 
 
"Oh Jinja?" said Yoongie 
 
"Yup just ask her"
 
"Is this true Yul?" Asked Yoongie 
 
"Ne" I replied 
 
"Well since it was a joke and all can we take a walk if your shift is over?" Asked Hara 
 
"Yeah sure lets go" they left which was only me and Yoongie.
 
"So you just took this in your own hands?" 
 
"Yup it would have token Hara like a long time and I don't have time for that" 
 
"Well that's good now finally I am alone with you" well yea it is nice just being alone with her " Oh by the way, Hara asked me why you were walking weird" she said trying to hold her laughter. "I wanna know too" she asked teasingly, ash this girl really.
 
"Hmm I don't know, I was too drunk to remember" I smirked at her. 
 
"Really now so what do you think happened?" 
 
"Well a beautiful girl took me to her house and devoured me" I said which made her blush, I am guessing at the word devoured. 
 
"Oh really, do you want to meet that person?' Now she's starting to play the game.
 
"Well she was such a goddess that I think she doesn't live on this world and that makes me sad" I did it with a sad tone.
 
"Hmm so your gonna cheat on me for that goddess?" 
 
"No I would never do that, who knows you could be my goddess" I winked at her
 
"Hmm maybe, who knows" she smirked at me
 
"There's no way my fiancée could do that to me" I also smirked 
 
"God you look so y when you smirk" 
 
"Yoongie! Don't say it out loud"
 
"But it's truth, my wifey" 
 
"Well do you want people t-" I just stopped because I thought I saw Hyoyeon but I am not sure. I had to make sure so I started to follow the figure. I heard Yoongie's yelling but that won't stop me.  I followed the person until she stopped which also made me stop. When she turned around I was surprised, my eyes where starting to water and I ran up to the person and hugged her really tightly and the person also hugged me back. Only one thing came out of my mouth and it was "Hyoyeon" 
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
"Yul!!" I called at her when she suddenly just left. I followed her and what I saw hurt me but I have to trust her plus the way they are hugging is making me soooooo jealous. I walked up to then but then I noticed that they were both crying and that confused me. The grip looked so familiar to me and When the let go of the hug I recognized her as Seohyun's girlfriend. 
 
"Where have you been Hyoyeonie?'" Asked Yul 
 
"I left to live in China with my aunt after my parents death I couldn't stay in this place" Hyoyeon answer 
 
"But your okay right?" Asked Yul 
 
"Ne, I moved on from that and i know my parents are in a better place" she gave a small smile 
 
"You know I am her for you Hyoyeonie" Yul said then hugged her "You also have Fany and Soo and always remember that I love you" when she said the last part I lost it.
 
"Yah!! Yul what do you mean by that?" I ask a little angry......ok I was really angry.
 
"Yoongie? Why are you angry?" Did she really just ask that.
 
"Oh well I don't Know maybe because my fiancé told someone elae she loves them" I said.
 
"Fiancée? Oh wait a minute your Hyunnies friend" said Hyoyeon.
 
"Hyunnie? Who's that? Yea Yoongie is my wife to be, my fiancée" said Yul.
 
"Actually more like Seobang, Yul will be my wife" I corrected them.
 
"Well congrats buddy, I always thought that it would of been you and Goo Hara but I was wrong" she said which makes me jealous "Oh and Hyunnie is my girlfriend, her name is Seohyun." 
 
"Oh isn't that your friend Yoongie?" Asked Yul.
 
"Ne" I answered.
 
"So you guys already meet before?" Asked Yul again.
 
"Ne, I meet her when I dropped Seo at her house" I answered.
 
"Well thanks for that again" said Hyoyeon, then her phone ranged and she excused herself to answer it, I bet it's Seo. When she came back she said "Sorry guy I have to go, Hyunnie is looking for me" she then went to Yul and hugged her really tightly "Here's my number Text me or call me either way work" 
 
"I will, nice seeing you again Hyoyeonie, maybe you and Seo can come and hang out we our friends. I bet Soo and Fany would love to see you again" said Yul 
 
"I would love that and I wanna see them again, I missed them, I even missed Soo and her whining for food and for me to buy it for her" Yul and Hyoyeon laughed. Yul hugged her one more time "I will see you again right?" 
 
"Of course, well u go to go bye Yul and bye Yoona" said Hyoyeon 
 
"Bye" "See you buddy" me and Yul said that the same time. Then Hyoyeon walked out of the little coffee. 
 
Me and Yul were on our way home and I noticed that her face was full of happiness. "Yul?" 
 
"Hmmm?" 
 
"You seem really happy" 
 
"Yea I am because I finally saw Hyoyeon again after so long" 
 
"Who was she to you guys?"
 
"Let's just say that she was our energy tank" and that was all that she said, I could tell she was tired. When we got home I saw her fall on our couch. 
 
"Baby don't you wanna go sleep in our from?" I asked 
 
"Hmm" was all I got, so I carried her to our room and then I felt her hand around my neck and what I heard me me smile wider then anything in the world "I love you Yoongie so much" and then I heard her steady breathing. I laid her on the bed, I was also tired to I also laid down and wrapped my arms around her waist and she snuggles closer to me, with that I drifted to sleep. It's still early anyway we were only at the little coffee for an hour and a half. This morning was a real memorable day or maybe it was yesterday *smirk* anyways I am happy Yul meet Hyoyeon again after not seeing her for so long. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Mianhae guys for the long update and for letting you guys wait for so long. Well let me know what you thought about this update leave your comments below 👇