Yul and Gyul? Donghae X Siwon

The force that made me love you

Yuri's POV 

 
 
 
I should really think things through, ash pabo-ya Yuri, now u can't see Yoona *Sigh* I need to find a place where Yoona nor Siwan know of but where? Oh I know the perfect place. I don't have my car, I just left the restaurant with out thinking and came walking and I can't go back because I might take back what I said about Yoona not seeing me. I miss her like crazy *pouting* why couldn't she just believe me when I say I am NOT gonna leave her for Siwon, and why can't Siwon stop being childish.  
 
 
"Yul?" A person called me.
 
"OMO u still live around here?" I asked the person. 
 
"Ne, what are u doing here?" She asked 
 
"I was actually trying to go to Sunny's place" I told her 
 
"Oh I was on my way there, come on hop on" she told me, I hope I can at lest stay with Sunny if not I may have to ask her. 
 
"So why were you walking to Sunny's place? And where is your car?" She asked me. 
 
"I um left it back home keke" I answered. 
 
"Jinja, I thought u were smarter then this Yul" she said it in a teasing way 
 
"Yah! I am smart" I pouted at her. 
 
"You sure about that" she said will winking at me. 
 
"Positive......hey who's that girl Sunny is with??" I asked
 
"Oh that's her girlfriend" she answered 
 
"Jinja? Since when??" I asked and she started laughing, I just looked at her weird because she is, who laughs when you ask a question?? "Why are you laughing?" I asked 
 
"Your face was priceless when u asked about Sunny having a girlfriend" she said laughing "anyways lets go out, Sunny kept saying how she wanted to introduce her to you" she told me. We got out of the car and headed to where Sunny was. 
 
"Hey Sunny-Bunny!! Long time no see!!" I ran to her 
 
"YUL!! OMO is this really you?!?!" She said excitedly.
 
"Ne it's really me Bunny, the flesh and blood me" I said with a wink. 
 
"Where have u been?? Why haven't you visited us?? Why did you come with Gyuri?? Are you guys back together??" She boomed me with questions. 
 
"Wah calm down Bunny, I will answer everything if u answer me one question araso??" I asked. 
 
"Araso, what's your question??" 
 
"Since when is the "not gonna be in love" person in love" I asked.
 
"Since Hyomin come into my life" she answered will looking at Hyomin "now answer my questions."
 
"Araso, I was at my house the same place I told you I live in, I was busy with what has happened in my life, and we bumped into each other. I was gonna come and ask you a favor and no we aren't back together" I answered. 
 
"Awe but you guys looked good together" she said with a smirk, ash this girl jinja. 
 
"Yeah whatever Sunny.....anyways can I stay with you or do I have to ask Gyuri" I asked 
 
"Unless you wanna hear some awesome sounds..you can or you can simply ask Gyuri" 
 
"Ash never mind, Gyuri can I stay with you for a couple of days?" I asked 
 
"Hmmm....let me think about it" she said will having the thinking look, these people just like to tease me. 
 
"Come on Gyul" I said with my puppy eyes 
 
"Ash fine, you know I can't say no to those puppy eyes" she said, I am gonna have fun these past few days. I notified the school that I would be out for a couple of days and also my parents so I will go check on my Yoongie's and Siwon's progress in like 3 weeks.
 
Two Weeks later.
 
Yoona's POV 
 
I am here alone at home missing my wifey so badly, ash where could she be at? She's not with Sooyoung unnie, Fany unnie, Taeyeon unnie, Hyoyeon unnie or Jessica unnie. This is driving me nuts, I wanna see her so badly, it's all that guys fault *pouts* if he would of just come and try to be friends my baby Yul would be back and in my arms again. 
 
"Hey Yoong, what's up? Why so down?" The guy I was with yesterday asked me. 
 
"Oh Donghae oppa, it's just that my fiancée is not here because of this guy who keeps making lies that she cheating on me for him" I said with a sad tone. 
 
"Sounds like a jerk" Donghae oppa said. 
 
"Yeah tell me about it and he's spoused to be here so we can become friends, but he's late or not gonna come I'm guessing" 
 
"Don't worry Yoong he will come if he wants to see his friend again"
 
"Hey when you and Yuri are together again, I want to apologize to you both of how I was when I was a kid."
 
"The way you broke us up??" I asked 
 
"Ne, I was a real jerk back then and looking back on it, I was just believing anything my appa told me, so I wanna apologize to the both of you, I was gonna do that when we went to dinner but I had an emergency" 
 
"Alright oppa, I will let Yul decide" 
 
"Araso and thanks" he said. We where talking until I saw Siwon enter. 
 
"Yah! What took you so long??" I said 
 
"I was busy trying to find Yul" ash the nerve of this guy. 
 
"First of all you call her Yuri NOT! Yul got it and second that's MY job not YOURS" 
 
"Well how much leads have you gotten? Umm let me guess? None" 
 
"Yah!! I have looked all over the district" 
 
"Not hard enuf because I found a lead" he said with a smirk
 
"Why you little..." I was about to punch him when Donghae oppa stepped in. 
 
"Yoona calm down we are in a public place and yo-.." He turned to Siwon and froze when he saw him and Siwon oppa did the same thing. Oh boy why do I smell love in the air. Speaking of love I miss my love so much *teary pout*. 
 
"Umm...guys?" 
 
"I gotta go bye Yoong" Donghae oppa left in a hurry. I looked at Siwon oppa and he had this longing in his eye *smirk* I found a way to make him be my friend, ash Yoona you genius. 
 
"Hey oppa I found a way to make us friends" I told and he looked at me weirdly. 
 
"What??" 
 
"You like Donghae right??" 
 
"Ummm...A..an.i" he stuttered 
 
"Yes you do" 
 
"Ash araso I like him ok, what's your big plan?" 
 
"If I can help you get him as in make him yours?" I said with a smirk 
 
"Jinja?!?!? Araso if you can make him mine, I will stop bothering you and Yul, I walk also stop calling her Yul and plus I will be busy with my boyfriend" he said and blushed when he said the word boyfriend.  
 
"Araso" we then shook hands. "Oh and he called you a jerk" I said laughing as I walked away. 
 
 
The Next Morning. 
 
"Aright Siwon oppa, all you have to do is go up to him and get his attention" 
 
"That's easy" he said with confident, but when he got close to him he was shaking way too much and I was laughing and having way to much fun. 
 
"What's wrong?" I asked laughing. 
 
"Yah! Stop laughing." 
 
"Alright, alright sorry" I stopped laughing. " I thought this was easy?"
 
"I got nervous ok" 
 
"Arraso, let me handle this" I said 
 
"What are u gonna do?"
 
"To see if he likes you, duh" and with that I left and walked up to Donghae "Hey Donghae" 
 
"Hey Yoona" 
 
"Did a weird guy just stood in front of you for like 2 minutes and then left?" I asked will trying to hold my laugh. 
 
"Umm....yeah, you're talking about that good looking guy right?? I smirked when I heard that, he then realized what he said and blushed.
 
"So u think he's handsome?? I said with a smirk.
 
"Ani-" 
 
"Don't deny it Donghae" I told him. 
 
"Ash arraso, I like him ok" 
 
"Aren't u like the same age as him?" I asked. 
 
"I don't know why?" 
 
"Just wandering, anyways I will bring him over here, just wait here"
 
"Wait Yoona" I stopped and looked at him "Do you think he likes me??"
 
"You have to find it out your self" I said and walked over to Siwon, I dragged him to where Donghae was "alright, you guy talk, I go to go, I got um...things to do bye" I said and left but I turned around and looked at them, what I saw was hilarious, both were to nervous to say something. Then I saw Siwon talking, so I felt like I did my part and left. I am really, like REALLY missing my Yul *sigh* I wander what she is doing right now? Does she miss me like I am missing her like crazy? 
 
Yuri's POV 
 
"These past two weeks have been fun, we went everywhere we used to go to and shared stories of how our life's has changed except that I didn't tell them about me having a fiancée. I really miss my Yoongie, I will go see how everything is going in two days, I also have to catch up with school work. *sigh*
 
"What's with the big sigh?" Gyuri asked me, I was holding me chest because she scared me "sorry didn't mean to scare you" 
 
"It's alright, everyone needs to be scared once in there life time" 
 
"Haha you're right" 
 
"So where's Sunny and Hyomin?" 
 
"She said that they haven't been on date for a while, so they decided to go on a date" I pouted, this would probably be my last day seeing her before I had to go back home, but oh well. 
 
"Why are you pointing Yul?" 
 
"Oh it's just that this would be the day to see her" 
 
"Why? Where are you going??" 
 
"I have to go back home" and I really miss my Yoongie.
 
"Oh......" Was all she said, I looked over at her. 
 
"Hey Gyul are you ok??" 
 
"Yeah it's just that I had fun these past few days with you and you leaving would make my days boring again" she said laughing. 
 
"Keke your so weird Gyul" 
 
"Haha I know, hey do you wanna go to the amusement park?" She asked and my eyes sparkled. 
 
"YES!!" I shouted 
 
"Haha calm down kid" 
 
"Hey I am not a kind" I pouted
 
"Sure you're not, let's go, kid" I jumped up and then we where heading towards the amusement park.
 
"So...what do you wanna do first Gyul?" 
 
"Roller coaster?" She smirked at me 
 
"Yah! You know I don't like roller coasters" I said with a pout. 
 
"Ash I know, I was just teasing you" she stuck her tough out at me. 
 
"Do you wan-" I was interrupted but someone. 
 
"Yul?" I looked to see who it was and to my surprise it was Hyo. 
 
"Hyo? Hey what are you doing here?" I asked 
 
"Hyunnie wanted to have fun today, what are you doing here? And who is she?" She said will looking at Gyuri 
 
"Doing the same thing, I want to have fun, and this is Gyuri, Gyuri this is one of my best friends Hyoyeon" 
 
"Nice to meet you Hyoyeon" 
 
"Nice to meet you too" they shook hands. A phone started to ring and I noticed it was Gyul's, she excused herself. 
 
"She's pretty, where did you meet her? Does she know you're engaged? Are you cheating on Yoona?" So many questions but heck no I would never cheat on my Yoongie. 
 
"Yeah she is and we have been friends for some time now, no she doesn't and I was gonna tell her, an I would NEVER cheat on my Yoongie" I said the last part I said meaningful. 
 
"Arraso-" 
 
"Yul, I have to go, I am sorry I have to leave you but something came up at work, you got my new number so call me when you're back home safely, and take care, I really had fun being with you these past few days." She said them hugged me like the day she decided it was best for us to end our relationship, I don't know why but I was crying. I hugged her back, but then we were separated by a strong force, and I know exactly who it was without me having to look. 
 
"YAH!! Who are you and why are you Hugging MY Yul? Why is she cry? What did you do to her?" Gyul was shocked and she as on the ground, I noticed that people were watching us, so I helped up Gyul and grabbed Yoongie's hand. I took them where no one could see or hear us. 
 
"Wait who are you too call Yul yours?" Gyuri asked
 
"Yul? Oh so another person calling my girl Yul, look I don't know who you are or what you are but only, I and her friends can call her Yul, understood?" 
 
"Look I can call her Yul all I want, and what makes you special on telling everyone that they can't call her Yul?"  
 
"Because I can, and no you can't call her that" I noticed they were starting to get heated up and sooner or later one of them if gonna explode and a fight is gonna happen good thing Hyo is here too. 
 
"Yes I can, when me and Yul were dating, she let me call her that all the time" Yoongie stopped talking and looked at me and so did Hyo, and Seohyun. 
 
"Yul? What does she mean by that?" Hyo asked me 
 
"Um...well you see, Gyuri was my first girlfriend" I said 
 
"So what are you to doing together in a park!" Asked Seohyun
 
"We are just hanging out, that's it I don't see the point in hanging out with Yul?" Gyuri said 
 
"IT'S F**king YURI TO YOU GOT IT!!" Yoongie yelled, Gyul was gonna fire back but I shook my head at her and dragged Yoongie away, she didn't wanna go at first but when she say Gyul coming close to me she took me away. When we where far enuf she let go but didn't turn around. 
 
"Yoongie, look at me please" I said 
 
"Is it true?" I heard he voice crack, oh please tell me she isn't crying??
 
"*sigh* yes it's true, she's my first Girlfriend" 
 
"Was she your first on everything?" 
 
"No, she was just my first girlfriend" I told her and she turned around, I saw tears in her eyes, I walked up to her and whipped her tears. "Listen to me carefully baby, you're my first everything, my first love, my umm..first you know, and you shall be my last on ever single thing arraso?" I said hugging her.
 
"Arraso, I Love You so much, Yul, I don't wanna lose you to anyone" she said hugging me back, we stayed like this for about two minutes when Gyul came. 
 
"Umm...sorry to break this up, I want to apologize to you for earlier, I was out of line" 
 
"It's alright, I was out of line too" 
 
"So who are you to Yul?" Yoongie was about to correct her when I interlocked out hands and she smiled.
 
"She's my fiancée Gyul" I said smiling 
 
"Oh Jinja?? Well Umm...congrats Yul, well I got to go, still have to go to work, the problem is still there" she said and left in a hurry, I don't know if I was imagining thing or I saw tears in Gyul's eyes. 
 
"I missed you like crazy Yul babe" said Yoongie back hugging me and with a pout, which was so adorable. 
 
"I missed you like crazy too" I said and turned around and kissed her, she kissed me back so lovingly, which took my breath away. How I missed this, how I missed being in her arms, her kisses, her over jealousy which I really love (it's not weird ok) her I love you's "baby, let's go home and cuddle, I miss being in your arms" I said and her face lightened up. 
 
"Ok, let's go, I missed having you in my arms" she said "come on hope one, I wanna piggyback ride you to our car" and so I hopped one and we were on our way home. Hyo and Seohyun decided to stay and enjoy there date with out the third wheel, which was Yoongie, she pouted when they called her that. Isn't she just amazing and cute, I lover her with all my heart. 
 
"I love you too with all my heart baby" she said. 
 
"Yah! Did u read my mined?" 
 
"Maybe" she smirked.
 
"Nah I probably said it out loud, only Sooyoung it the mind reader" I said.
 
"Yeah she really is" so the rest of the day me and Yoongie were cuddling and watching movies. But then I remembered of all the missing work I would have to catch up with.............. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello readers it has been a while no? Anyways I won't abandon my sorry, if you still want updates then don't hesitate to leave comments below. I also don't wanna put it in hiatus because you guys won't like it am I right?? Well that's all for today, leave comment on what you guys thought of this chapter.