What is this feeling?

The force that made me love you
Yuri's POV 
 
I left my new house to meet my friend who was Siwon and no I don't like him, he is Soo's older brother and plus I think that he is gay (don't tell anyone I said this not even Soo). He came we hugged because I really missed him, yes we hugged and yes I missed him and don't get the wrong idea ok I just said to you guy I don't like him. So oppa went to get us something to drink and when he came back we started talking.
 
"So Yul how have you been?" 
 
"I have been great oppa and how about you? Haw is this military thing going for you?" 
 
"It's great I became a Sergeant Major" 
 
"Really oppa congrats" 
 
"It's no big deal" 
 
"But it is oppa because you can do those big missions they give you right?" 
 
"Yeah your right anyways let's talk about what's changed since I have been gone"
 
"Well Soo has a girlfriend now and me I have a fiancée now" when I said that he chocked on his drink 
 
"Wait Soo has a girlfriend? Who is it? You have a fiancée? Who is the lucky girl?" Wait how did he now it's a girl? 
 
"Yea and her name is Jessica Jung and wait oppa how did you know that my fiancée is a girl?" 
 
"Well that's good for my sis and ever since you rejected my brother, also when you hesitate when a girl asks you out" really does everyone notice this but me
 
"Wow I never new that every one noticed this but me" 
 
"Haha it's ok Yul, so who is the luck girl?" 
 
"Well her name is Im Yoona" 
 
"Wow her name sounds beautiful, mind if I meet her and you know?" Oppa said will moving his eyebrow up and down 
 
"Yah! Oppa" I said will hitting his arm, what why do I feel this way? Whatever it's probably nothing 
 
"Haha jk anyway how's Fany?" Oh boy how do I tell him that Fany has a girlfriend now uh it's going to break his hurt, yes I said i thik he is gay but when he is with Fany he becomes all straight as a ruler, I also think that he likes her.
 
"Well um Fany has a girlfriend now" when I said that his face looked sad 
 
"Oh really well I am happy for her so who is this luck girl who got our eyesmile princess?" i knew that he was just faking to be ok and also that smile looked broken instead of how it looked just a minute ago 
 
"Her name is Taeyeon" 
 
"Wait Taeyeon as in Kim Taeyeon?"
 
"Yes wait do you know her oppa?"
 
"Yes she use to live in the house that was right next door to us don't you remember Yul? The little girl who could sing beautifuly" now that he mention it yeah that was her
 
"Oh yeah I remember now the girl who kept on taking Fany's attention from you"
 
"Yea that was her I guess she won"
 
"What do you mean opp?"
 
"When she left she told me that she will come back to make Fany hers and I would lose since I told her that I liked Fany and would make her my wifey when I grow up"
 
"Well that most have been hard to accomplish since you had to go to the military"
 
"Yeah and hey don't you get this feeling that someone is watching us?"
 
"No y?"
 
"I don't know I have had this feeling since I got here" when he said that for some reason I thought of Yoona and I looked outside and yea I was right I found her car right outside of the shop *sigh* 
 
"I know who it is oppa"
 
"Who?" 
 
"My fiancée" 
 
"Oh really, wow she must really love you to follow you all the way here"
 
"Yeah I guess"
 
"Do you want to go out to her?"
 
"No it's ok I know she is only watching over me" I know the only reason she is her is to make sure that I am not meeting a boyfriend of girlfriend *sigh* y can't she just let me live my life just because we are engaged doesn't mean that I her property. I kept on talking with Siwon oppa trying to ignore that Yoona was outside watching us.
 
Yoona's POV 
 
I was here in my car just looking at Yuri and that "friend" of hers *sigh* I feel like a stalker, as I kept my eyes on the guy who was making my Yul laugh not to mantion happy I so want to go in there take Yul way from him and take her home with me. A knock on my window got me out of my thoughts and when I looked look at who did it I was shocked of who I found.
 
"Seo?" 
 
"Hey Unnie" 
 
"OMO what are you doing here? Weren't you in Paris the last time I checked?" 
 
"Ne unnie but I came to do this intervention in a school tomorrow for my parents since they couldn't come" 
 
"Jinja what school is it?" 
 
"Oh it's umm wait hold on" she took something from her pockets "oh here it is" she handed me the paper and to my surprise it was my school 
 
"This is my school" 
 
"Jinja, thing goodness" 
 
"why so relief Seo?" 
 
"I thought that I would have to look for the school myself" 
 
"But y Seo?" 
 
"My perents forgot to give me the address" 
 
"Oh don't worry it close to here y don't you hope on and I will take you there so you know how to get there from here" 
 
"Oh that would be helpful thanks unnie" wait what about Yul though uh wait where is she she is not where she was a minute ago 
 
"Lets go unnie" said Seo which broke my thoughts 
 
"Ok just look around so you can remember the way araso" 
 
"Ne" she said and we kept on talking about what she would to in our school.
 
Yuri's POV 
 
I dicided to go for a walk with oppa since I don't like to use my car that much I mean I like my car and I have to thank my parents for droping it off even though I told then that they could leave it at the house.
 
"So Yul why did you decide to walk instead of taking the car? Are you going to leave your car there?"
 
"No oppa I just wanted to go for a walk that's just it and are you crazy I would never leave my car in nice place like that"
 
"Haha I just wanted to know because Soo said you never like riding in a car"
 
"Yea I don't but I would never leave it somewhere on the street or place"
 
"Oh look isn't that your school?" He said pointing at my school 
 
"Yea and oh wasn't that yours" I copied him and pointed at his old school 
 
"Haha ok do mind if I go and look at your school?" 
 
"Ani but y oppa?"
 
"I just missed when we would all hand out here" 
 
"Oppa it wasn't that Long ago" 
 
"Ik but to me it feels like it"
 
"Fine lets go" I said will dragging his to my school 
 
"Haha do you remember when Soo challenged Hyoyeon to a dance battle only because Hyoyeon said if Soo could win she would pay for Soo's lunch until they graduated?" 
 
"Oh yeah haha Soo lost but it was a far battle Soo was not that behind the dancing queen"
 
"Yea, oh have you seen Hyoyeon?" 
 
"Ani oppa she stoped coming after her parents died in that bad accident" 
 
"Oh yeah I remember that she ran out of your school when she got the new, I felt bad for her" 
 
"Yea I did to, I wonder what she is doing right now? To tell you the truth I miss her" 
 
"she was the forth to your group right?" 
 
"Yeah she was" I felt my eyes getting wet of just remembering of our friend Hyoyeon she was the choding to our group also she would lightin our mood with her jokes when ever we were mad or upset.
 
"Hey it's ok come here" said oppa when he noticed me crying *ahem* we heard someone and oppa let go of me and we both turned around and to my surprised I found Yoona with a girl and their arms linked together, wait what is this feeling? Whatever when Yoona looked at me she saw that I was crying and pushed oppa and I was surprised when oppa feel to the floor I mean no one was able to push in down that fast they would have to push him like ten time all at once. 
 
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YURI?" Yoona yelled at him 
 
"Hey calm down I didn't do anything" said oppa wait was it because when he let go of the hug he looked like he was holding my wrist or forcing me?
 
"YEAH I COULD TELL" she said still yelling 
 
"Unnie please calm down" said the girl right next to her which Yoona obayed, well good for you Yoona looks like you found some one wait why did I feel hurt when I said that uh whatever I need to help oppa up.
 
"Oppa are you ok?"
 
"Yea I am I have gotten more heart then this" he said will smiling at me which I returned
 
"Oh so you want me to hurt you more then" said Yoona I noticed jealousy in her voice
 
"Please Yoona stop"
 
"Oh ok Yul I will I hope you have a great time with this guy come one Seo" said Yoona will dragging the girl or should I sai Seo with her *Sigh* I felt this odd feeling that I want to brake that girl away from my Yoongie, wait did I just say my Yoongie? No Yul calm down you totally said Yoona yeah that's right I said Yoona haha I was broken from my thought when oppa started talking.
 
"So who was that again?"
 
"*sigh* it was my fiancée" 
 
"Oh I totality understand her now well do you want to go and follow her I will understand if you do?"
 
"No it's ok oppa lets just go I need to sleep this off maybe I would talk to her when I got home"
 
"Ok let's go" as I was walking with oppa to my are he kept on saying that I should let Yoona cool off before I talk to her and I think he is right.
 
Yoona's POV
 
uh why was Yuri oh his side after he made her cry, I mean from where I was he was the one making her cry *Sigh* was I at fault and not him?
 
"Umm.....Unnie are you ok? And who was that?"
 
"Yeah I am and the girl was my fiancée and the guy I have no idea"
 
"Oh ok........wait fiancée?"
 
"Yeah I have a fiancée"
 
"Well congrats but why was she with the guy if she could be with you?"
 
"She told me that she was meeting with a friend and I don't know I guess I was feeling jealous and I decided to follow her but when I saw her crying my first instinct was to kill that guy"
 
"Ok well why didn't she come after you when you left?"
 
"Because in order for her to be my fiancée I have to find a reason to why I hurt her when whe were little" 
 
"Oh really umm... Maybe I can help" 
 
"Jinja how?"
 
"well who was with you when you were little" 
 
"It was me, Yul, and umm....oh yeah and Donghae" 
 
"Ok well think what do you remember before all this hurting happened" 
 
"well Yuri stoped coming so I always thought that she was the one that hurt me oh but first she started acting cold to me then she stopped coming to my parents work" 
 
"Um...ok well how about when was the start of her being cold?"
 
"Well umm I don't know......wait it was the time when I had to say to Donghae that I like him and I want to marry him in order to leave me and Yul alone"
 
"Is it possible that Yuri heard that and that is why she was cold to you and stop coming to be with you?" 
 
"OMO you might be right ash what do I do now?"
 
"Just explain to her that what she heard was not really true"
 
"Araso thanks Seo you always are a true helperer" 
 
"Your welcome unnie, oh her is my house thanks unnie"
 
"Your welcome Seo, oh who is that waiting for you in the door step?"
 
"Huh? Oh that's Hyoyeon unnie" 
 
"Is he your you know girlfriend?" 
 
"Aniyo she is a friend, well our parents were bestfriend" I see her blushing I guess she likes this Hyoyeon person and then I saw her walking up to us 
 
"Hey Seobaby why are you still here?" 
 
"Oh sorry Hyo unnie I was just saying thanks and goodbye to my friend" 
 
"Araso and hey thanks for bringing Seobaby home safe" 
 
"it's no problem" 
 
"well I will see you tomarrow bye unnie"
 
"Bye" I said and I say them walking way but I heard Hyoyeon say something about sorry for not taking her to the school and with that I left wondering if Yul was home now when I got home I found her car then so I went inside to tell her that I found out the reason why I hurt her but she was no were downstairs so I went upstairs and found her sleeping but I was happy when I found her in OUR room in OUR bed.
 
"Goodnight my love, I love you" I said to her will kissing her forehead and getting ready for bed to and I layed next to her will wrapping my arms around her waist. I followed her to dream land too and I will always follow her where ever she goes.
 
*In the morning*
 
Yuri's POV
 
I woke up with Yoona's arms around my waist and for some reason I felt protected and I felt right in her arms, no Yul get out of her arms and so I did and went to get ready for school. When I got out of the bathroom I found Yoona getting up and rubbing her eyes, cute wait no Yul it's not cute at all. I had to get out of here as soon as possible.
 
"Yul where you going?"
 
"To eat breakfast and then leave"
 
"But you have to wait for me""
 
"Who says?"
 
"Our parents"
 
"What Jinja?"
 
"Ne"
 
"Ash araso hurry up and get ready I will make the breakfast"
 
"Araso" she said jumping off the bed and going to the bathroom and I left to make the food after 10 minutes Yoona came into the kitchen and did I mention that she looked so beautiful I her uniform, uh what's wrong with me and why am I feeling this way maybe I ate something bad yesterday. So me and Yoona ate our breakfast and I wanted to talk with her but I couldn't for some reason so I left the silent as that. i was done with my breakfast and I went to get my bag to go to school.
 
"Come one Yoona let's go already"
 
"Wait Yul and we are taking the car" 
 
"What y?"
 
"Because I don't want to walk today" 
 
"Fine just hurry up I will wait outside for you" 
 
"Araso" she yelled from the kitchen and when I got outside I found Siwon oppa outside looking good in his sergeant Major suit
 
"Waw oppa you look good"
 
"Oh Yul I didn't know you were the one who moved in next door"
 
"Yea wait didn't you noticed me kind of following you home?"
 
"Haha will you believe me if I said no"
 
"Haha oppa if I was a person who would kill you you would have been dead by now"
 
"As long as it you who is killing me I am ok"
 
"Oh oppa I would never kill you I love you too much"
 
"Haha I know you do" he said pretending to come close to give me a kiss but was pushed back hard from Yoona
 
"Don't you dare kiss MY girl got it" she said in a cold tone
 
"Umm..Araso my bad"
 
"Yea your bad now let's go Yul" she said will grabbing my hand
 
"wait, bye opp and I am sorry" I said will hugging him goodbye
 
"Haha it's ok Ik if I was your fiancée I would do the same and plus I will be going to you school so this is not a goodbye just yet" 
 
"Jinja Araso I will see you at school then" and with that I went to the car and we left for school. When we got there I saw my friends talking and so I got out of the car when Yoona parked it and approached them.
 
"Hey guys"
 
"Hey Yul" " Hey buddy" "Hey Yuwre" they all said well except for Sica since she was sleeping on Soo's shoulder
 
"I see you came with Yoong" asked Tae
 
"Ne""
 
"Are you guys like friends already" asked Fany
 
"Kind of" I said but I looked at Soo and I knew that she read my mind and that's why she is smirking right now
 
"Hey guys" said Yoona
 
"Hey Yoona" said everyone
 
"So what is the story between you and Yul here" aksed Soo, I hate you Soo I really do
 
"Well me and Yul are engaged" she said and everyone was shocked well except for Soo and Sica which she was sleeping so she couldn't be shocked
 
"Wait what since when?" Asked Tae
 
"Yesterday" replied Yoona well I am done with this I need to get out of here and so I did and I started walking
 
"Yah Yul buddy were are you going?"
 
"I am going to my class y?"
 
"Well one because everyone is meeting in the auditorium and also you left your fiancée here" strike two Soo you got one left
 
"Ok really ok then I will go fine a spot in the auditorium then" I said and I went back to get Yoona
 
"Well looks like I am going to bye guys"
 
"bye Yoong" everyone said and one I was away from them I let go of Yoona's hand and I stoped near the entrance of the auditorium
 
"Y did we stop?"
 
"Because we would be the only ones in here"
 
"well I am ok with that" she said but before I could replay Seo came and called out for Yoona
 
"Unnie"
 
"Seo hey" Yoona hugged wait your not allowed to hug My Yoongie only I can
 
"So what are you doing anyways"
 
"Ash unnie I told you yesterday"
 
"Yeah about that I forgot" then they started laughing, stop Yoongie don't block me out I am right behind you, I can make you laugh way better then her so please turn around and notice me.
 
"Seriously unnie you have a bad memory" uh I am done with this I can't take this anymore, wait what is this feeling the feeling I want Yoona to notice mem the feeling that I want to rip Seo away from Yoona, the feeling I want to lock Yoona from this world. I am feeling so pissed off right now or when ever Yoona is with Seo uh I need to go some where to get this feeling out from me. I started walking but then I turned around and to my surprised Yoona didn't see me leave, fine see how it is. I then walked but not far, I could still see Yoona and Seo "having a good time".
 
"Hey Yul"
 
"Oh oppa hey" 
 
"hey wanna help me carry this stuff inside the auditorium?"
 
"Sure oppa"
 
"Ok just carry the one that are in the bottom"
 
"Ne oppa" i got the bottom stack and carried them in to the auditorium then I noticed Yoona and Seo "Stiil" having a good time and I am seriously getting pissed off
 
"Umm Yul can you open the door?"
 
"Ne I can I am not weak I can carry this with one hand"
 
"Haha Araso I believe you" and I opened the door and we went to put the stuff inside we stayed there laughing, taking until the door opened and Yoona came in looking for me and when she did she came to us and got in between me and oppa
 
"Umm...I think I should go now" said oppa
 
"Are these the last thing that you need help with oppa?" I asked
 
"Ne thanks Yul"
 
"Yup oh and did you see all those girls going gaga over you?"
 
"Ne but were you one of them?" He said in a teasing manner
 
"Ani, but I could say you do look good in your suit"
 
"Haha thanks but now I have to go and see how many girls I can't talk to"
 
"Well that wouldn't be so hard for you haha"
 
"i know right haha" and with that he left with me and Yoona alone
 
"What was that all about"
 
"Nothing I was just helping him"
 
"Are you sure"
 
"Ne" then my mind remember Yoona and Seo and I got all pissed again
 
"Where is your friend Seo?"
 
"She went to go get set up y?"
 
"I am just asking since you and her were having a great time"
 
"well she is a good to have company"
 
"Jinja then you don't you go with her then" and with that I left her dumfounded uh I am so pissed of when I was with oppa I forgot this feeling but now that Yoona came it came right with her, I need to say away from her today.  
 
 
A/N: long update hope you guys enjoyed it ^_^ I brought in Seohyun maybe not how you guys wanted it but yea leave you comments on how you guys thought of this chapter