It's Always Been You

The force that made me love you

Yuri's POV 

class was about to start and I didn't see Yoongie coming in yet and I was starting to get worried, I looked at Soo to ask her if she knew where Yoongie was but she was being at lovey-dovey with Sica, ash those two so I looked at TaeNy but they were also being the same or maybe something more? Well forget them all I care about is where my Yoongie is and I was about to walk out of the classroom  to go find her but I was stopped by someone

"Where are you going Yul?" Asked Hara

"going to find Yoongie" I replied

"Yoongie?" She asked with a confused face, wait did is not tell her about Yoona? I am really a bad fiancée ash!

"Yeah that what I call Yoona"

"Oh ok well why are you looking for her?" 

"Because I am worried about her" 

"Well don't you think if she is not here maybe she doesn't feel good?" OMO my Yoongie not feeling good? Was it the food she ate? Or maybe, ash we didn't even do anything so that ones out of the question but....I need to find Yoongie to make sure.

"Um...Hara can you tell seonsaengnim that I went out?" 

"Sure but um....nevermind, I well tell seonsaengnim" she said trying to hid her disappointment with a smile but I noticed it but I guess it was over something I don't know and don't have time to know all I care about right now is about my Yoongie.

"Thanks I owe you" and with that I left trying to figure out where Yoongie could be at then the garden crossed my mind, so I went there and i was right Yoongie was there with her eyes close, I went up to her, she looked so peaceful and with the sun on her face it made he look more like a goddess *sigh* I wonder why she was here? I sat next to her and grabbed her hand. Since she didn't move or open her eyes, that mean that she was asleep so I just interlocked our hands together and put my headphones on so I won't wake her up. I didn't even realized that I was singing aloud or realized that Yoongie was awake until I felt Yoongie took one of my headphones out and said "I love how u sing wifey"  that made me blush because I never sing out loud to anyone, I only do it when I am alone.

"Why are you blushing wifey?" Asked Yoongie in a teasing tone 

"Me blushing? I think you lost your mind Im" I said and she pouted at me "Why the pout Im" I said teasingly, I knew it was because I called her Im instead of Yoongie

"Stop calling me Im!" She said with an annoyed face which only made her look cute 

"ash araso, so what should I call you then?" 

"Yoongie or seobang" 

"But what if I wanted to be the seobang?" 

"No I got dibs ever since we were young, so I get to be the seobang" 

"Haha araso I will stay as the wifey" or maybe not? 

"So why are you here?" She asked 

"I should be asking you that"

"well um.....I didn't feel like going to class so I just came here" she said but I know there is another reason

"That's only half of the reason so spill it Yoongie" I said with one if my eyebrow raised up 

"Ihatehowthatharagirlisalaysoveryou" she said it fast and altogether but I got it all 

"Yoongie look, I love you and only you and it will stay that way ok" I said will puting my hand on both sided of her cheeks 

"But you always blush when she says stuff in your ear" she said with a jealous tone 

"well...that umm....it's about...um...n-nevermind" I said but why did I studer, I can't tell her about Hara always asking me if I have done It yet. 

"Do you like her? Or still like her" she said getting anger but said the last part in a low tone 

"what? NO! I don't like her and what do you mean still?" I asked shocked that she would say this

"well the other unnies said that she was the only one who made you blush and other stuff, also that you were really sad when she left" I was surprised that they told this to Yoongie, I mean yes I was sad the Hara left but that was because she helped me with this forget your first love thing and I helped her get over my two bestfriends, and yes I was still trying to forget Yoongie by that time and it helped but when she left I don't know why but I kind of became sad and trust me I didn't have feeling for Hara, it has always been Yoona. How much I tried I couldn't get her out of my mind.

"Yul?" Said Yoongie taking me out of my mind

"Oh umm.....yeah?"

"Come one Yul do you like her if you do then I would let you guys be happy" she said trying to get up but I pulled her down into my lap and wrapped my arms around her and said "No I don't like her, I love you and only you"  

"Then tell me why you were blushing when she talked to you" she asked raising an I eyebrow 

"Um....well...you see" 

"Spill it Kwon" oh I see now she is calling me by that

"ash fine when we first meet she wanted to be my friend just so she can either date Soo or Fany but I told her about how Soo was already in love and Fany, she also was in love she just forgot about her when she left. Then she promised that she will tell me tips on how to get over your first love if I help her to at least get a date with Fany since she will give up on Soo"  I told her 

"So what do you mean get over your first love?" asked Yoongie hurt could be heard in her voice 

"She was helping me get over you since every time I at least to let someone into my life, our fake wedding comes into my head and I can't say yes to those people who asked me out" 

"So your saying that I was your first and now I am your last" she said giving me a bright and beautiful smile which I couldn't help to lean towards her to kiss her but before I closed the gap I told her "It's always been you Yoongie" and I finally closed the gap kissing her softly and gentily but soon our kiss started to turn into a passionate kiss, I wrapped my arms around her neck will she wrapped hers around my waist. Did I ever tell you that when I laid my lips on Yoongie's it felt like electric shock going threw me right now, I pulled away and said " I love you" Yoongie shut me up with another kiss and she pushed me towards the ground and went near my ear and said "I love you too so that's why I want you to be mine forever and ever" with that, Yoongie started to kiss me more hungrily and I couldn't help my self but moan and with that Yoongie had an opportunity to slide her tongue into my mouth which felt so good and sweet. I could feel Yoongie's warm body rub against mine and I couldn't help but melt into her touches, I let out another moan when Yoongie on my tongue and her hands were my body and then her hand started going downwards and I started to get this feeling that I have never felt before but I also new where this was going so I stoped her.

"Why?" She asked me 

"I don't think we should do anything at school grounds it's not romantic at all" I told her 

"haha Ne your right" she said a little disappointed 

"Let's go home" I got up winking at her and started walking 

"Yah! Wait for me wifey" she said will running towards me and I started running faster, she kept on running towards me untill we reached the car and she opened the passenger door for me and went to the other side but before she started the car she said "I love you wifey" and gave me a kiss. I smiled and held her hand will also saying "I love you too my one and only" and which made her smile From ear to ear. Then we were on our way home to find out what's in store when our door closes 😉. 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey Guys updated today because I felt like I am updating less and less these days mianhae. So how was this update? Tell me in your comments👇