Yoona's mission: make Yuri say the tree words, eight letters

The force that made me love you
Yoona's POV  
 
To day I have a mission and that is to make Yul say she love me, I am hopping that with my plan Yuri will tell me the three words, eight letters that I have been hoping to hear from her. I got up from bed and got ready to go meet with my friends and Yuri's friends which are also my friends, I went out of the house and went right next door and just this morning I found out that Soo unnie lives right next to us. Sometimes I think I never pay attention to my surroundings when my Yul is with me, I knocked on the door and Soo unnie opened the door. I followed her to her room and there I meet the rest.
 
"Ok Yoong why did you ask us to meet up?" Asked Tae unnie 
 
"I have a mission and I want you guys to help" I answerd 
 
"Mission? What mission?" Asked Sica unnie 
 
"Make Yul say she loves me" I answerd
 
"Jinja?" Said Fany unnie  
 
"Ne" I said 
 
"Well ok I am in" said Soo unnie 
 
"Well if Soo is in then I am in to" said Fany unnie "Plus I wanna do this for Yul" 
 
"True so I am doing this for Yul too" said Soo unnie 
 
"So are you guys in?" I asked Tae unnie and Sica unnie which she looke to lazy to do this.
 
"Fine if my Fany is in then I am in too" said Tae unnie and we all looked at Sica unnie 
 
"Ash I wanted to sleep all day today since there is no class but whatever I am in" said Sica unnie 
 
"Ok I will just explain my plan to you guys so listen up" I said, then I started to tell them my plan and Soo unnie really seem to like my plan because she kept on smiling and nodding her head. so my plain come with 4 steps,
 
Step 1: avoid/ignore Yul when she wakes up 
Step 2 : Make Yul jealous with Seo 
Step 3: fake moving out because I am tired of waiting for Yul and say I are canceling the Marrige 
Step 4: bring the sad and crying Yul to the spacial place I picked and have a nice dinner with her and tell her about my love for her. 
 
Well if she is sad or crying then she loves me and my plan worked, just thinking this I couldn't stop smiling. 
 
"Ok guys I got to go and start Step 1 and just remember to bring Yul to the park were me and Seo will be at" I said to them 
 
"Sure Yoong but does this Seo girl know about your plan or mission?" Asked Tae unnie 
 
"Ne and she said she would help me" I said 
 
"Well ok then just go and start when you leave we will go over and see how Yul reacted to you avoiding you" asid Tae unnie 
 
"Well it will be hard though" I said 
 
"Why?" Said Sica unnie 
 
"Because she is so y and plus we are in a house which is hard to avoid her in" I said 
 
"Well whatever just try" they all told me will pushing me out of the house *Sigh* here goes nothing I hope I can avoid her.
 
Auther's POV 
 
Step 1: Avoid/ignore Yul  
 
Yoong arrived home where she heard her name be called from hers and Yuri's room but in order to start the mission she ignored it and started to cook food for her and yes only her to eat she wanted to make some for Yul but she thought that it will mess up her mission so she didn't. When she was done eating Yul came in to the kitchen and she then saw her Yoongie and wanted to go to her for a hug but Yoong got up and went upstairs befor Yul could have the chance to get a hug. Yul was left puzzled with her Yoongie's behavior right now. 
 
"Did I do something wrong? Is he mad at me? Did she find out I was dreaming of her as a guy and she didn't like it?" Yul mumbled to herself and before Yul can follow her Yoongie upstairs she dicided to eat breakfast. When Yul was done with her breakfast she went upstairs were she found her Yoongie on her phone but soon Yoong noticed Yul and got up from the bed and walked out of the room.
 
"Seriously what did I do? Should I ask? Oh wait she is avoiding me or I feel like she is?" Yul was talking to herself not knowing a choding was listening to her. Every time Yul went towards Yoong, Yoong would walk away or go to a different location in the house and this action made Yul frustrated that she went to her room and think what she has done to make Yoong this way. 
 
Step 2: Make Yul jealous
 
Yoong looked at the time and noticed it was time for step 2, so she went to her room were Yul was to change. Yoong was getting ready and was about to leave when Yul asked her a question.
 
"Were are you going Yoongie?" Asked Yul 
 
"I am going out with Seo" Yoong simply said and walked out of the house, then Yoong texted everyone saying that he is out of the house. She proceeded to the park where Seo was and Seo was feeling bad because she left her Hyoyeonie at home by herself and plus she wanted do be with her girlfriend instead of being her, it's not like she hated being with Yoong it's just that she wants to be with her choding. Meanwhile with Yul she was sad that her Yoongie left her for that girl and just when she was about to turn into depression she heard a knock at her front door, so Yul went and opened it revealing her bestfriends.
 
"Hey Yul wanna go to the park with us?" Asked Soo 
 
"No I am not up to it sorry guys"'said Yul 
 
"Come on Yuwre it's not the same with out you" said Fany  
 
"Yea buddy it's not the same with out you so let's go" said Soo dragging Yul out of the house and then they were driving to the park, Yul got out but Fany and Soo said that they needed to pick up their girlfriends, Yul was about to protest but before she could her friends already left.
 
"Some friends I have, first saying that I should go to the park with them then they leave me her so they can go pick up their girlfriends Tsk" said Yul to herself, so instead of just siting on a bench and waiting for her friends Yul decided to go for a walk. Yul was walking for about 10 minutes and her friends aren't back yet so she decided to keep on walking but she was stoped when she say HER Yoongie and that other girl who's name she can't remember because of right now all that's in her mind is her Yoongie well maybe her Yoongie has been on her mind since the first time they have meet again but did her best to hid it even from the mind reader Soo. Her mind was telling her to kill the girl who's hand is connected to HEr Yoongie's arm but then their is her heart who is hurt and telling her to walk away from this seen and wait for Yoongie at home and explain what she saw. So Yul instead of following her heart Yul followed her brain and went up to Yoongie and the girl and separated then with force, Yul added the force so they can have an idea that she was no happy with their skinship. Yoong and Seo were surprised with the force Yul used to separate them, Yoong know or was hoping that Yul would separate them but she didn't expect her to use a strong force. Yul then go herself back and noticed what she did, she started to walk away but Yoong grabbed her arm before she could leave.
 
"Wait Yul where are you going join us" said Yoong 
 
"I am going home and no thank you" said Yul in a harsh tone and got her arm out of Yoong's hold, Yul then started walking but before she could completely walk away she said in a harsh tone "Oh an sorry for ruining your date so please continue"  and this time Yul walked away and meet her friends being all lovey-dovey, since she was not in the mood she went the other direction to get home and once she got home she went to her room and cried. Yoong meet up with her friends and talk about what happened.
 
"I think tha Yul was jealous" said Yoong 
 
"How do you know Yoong" asked Taeng 
 
"Well one because she separated me and Seo with big force and second because I as fire in her eyes" answerd Yoong 
 
"Well I think she was jealous no let's go I am sleepy" said Sica will walking towards Fany's car and soon everyone was gone, Yoong got home but before she could go in she took a deep breath to calm herself down. When she was done she went inside. 
 
Step 3: Fake moving/Cancel wedding
 
when Yoong got inside she didn't see Yul anywhere downstairs so then she went upstairs but stopped in her tracks when she heard sobs inside the room and once in her life she felt like a total jerk but she knew that she will make up for this when this is all done. So she picked up her courage and walking inside but it was almost broken when she say the most hurting thing in her sight. So she decided to pack up fast before she messes up her mission. 
 
"what are you doing Yoongie?" Asked Yul 
 
"Packing" said Yoong 
 
"I can see that but why?" Said Yul 
 
"I am moving out Yul" said Yoong 
 
"What W-Why?" Asked Yul 
 
"I can't live with you anymore Yul" replied Yoong 
 
"Bu-but why" asked Yul with tears falling down her face 
 
"Well one is that you never show your love to me and second you seem to like being around that oppa of your then being around me and I can't handle that anymore" said Yoong will getting her bags and walking to the door but was stopped by Yul who's arm were around Yoong's waist.
 
"Please to leave me" pleaded Yul and Yoong was trying to heard not to just turn around and kiss Yul fully on the lips and say never in her life would she leave her but in order to complete her mission she had to do this, but if Yul would just say those three words, eight letters then she didn't care if she messed up her mission she already completed it before the last touch. To her disappointment Yul didn't say anything so she took Yul's arm away from her waist and she heard Yul saying no and please but all Yoong did was walk out the door but before she closed the door she said "And I will be canceling the wedding as well" and this time she closed the door leaving a crying Yul behind it, hearing Yul crying made Yoong also cry.
 
"Just wait baby this will be all over and I will wipe away your tears this time" said Yoong, she then texted her friends to see if they finished with the whole suprise, they were done and ready for the last step. 
 
Step 4: The suprise
 
"So Yoong how is Yul?" Asked Taeng 
 
"Crying back home" said Yoong in a sad tone 
 
"Awe don't worry me and Fany got this" said Soo will getting Fany and walking to her car and driving to get Yul, when they got to Yul's house the found the house in a mess and the went to Yul's room. And found her crying and calling Yoong's name, it brokes Fany's and Soo's heart just watching their bestfriend like this. 
 
"Hey Yul buddy what's wrong" asked Soo even though she knows 
 
"Y-Yoon-Yoongie le-left me" said a sobbing Yul will hugging Soo tightly 
 
"Why would she do that Yuwre" asked Fany 
 
"be-because she said I don't love her" said Yul 
 
"Well do you love her?" Asked Soo 
 
"I do I love her with all my heart" said Yul crying her eyes out 
 
"Well do you want to tell her that?" Asked Fany 
 
"Ne wait do you guys know where she is?" Asked Yul pleading them 
 
"Ne want us to take you where she is?" Asked Soo and Yul nodded 
 
"well then get dressed up" said Fany 
 
"Why?" Asked Yul 
 
"Well do you wanna see your Yoongie looking like that?"asked Fany 
 
"Like what" asked Yul 
 
"A ugly looking witch" replied Soo 
 
"Yah!" Said Yul " well ok I well go change" 
 
"Look pretty" Fany said to Yul 
 
"If it's for my Yoongie then I will" she said, will Yul was getting ready Fany texted Yoong saying that they will be there in 20 minutes so they better be done by then. So Yul was done and they were on there way to where Yoong would be at, once they got there Yul was shocked.
 
"Wait Yoongie is in there?" Aske Yul looking at a building 
 
"Ne just walk in and go to that room" said Soo and drove way and so Yul went towards that room, once she got their she noticed that everything changed the last time she was here. She opened the door which once said game room on it and when she got inside it was dark and her hopes of meeting her Yoongie her faded, she turned around and started walking away but was stoped by arms wrapping around her waist.
 
"Were are you going baby?" Asked a very familiar voice to Yul and when she turned around she couldn't be more happy then she was at this very moment.
 
"Yoon-Yoongie?" Said Yul 
 
"Ne baby" replied Yoong and then tears started falling down Yul's eyes
 
"I am sorry.....I am so sorry Yoongie" said Yul hugging Yoong tightly 
 
"Hey it's ok Yul it's not your foult" said Yoong wiping Yul's tears away 
 
"But it's because of me that you left" said Yul 
 
"Ani I would never leave you Yul, you are my life and with out you I will be a nobody" said Yoong smiling 
 
"But how can a beautiful girl like you be a nobady" said Yul in a low tone but Yoong hear it but she wants to hear it again 
 
"What?" Asked Yoong 
 
"Nothing" replied Yul 
 
"awe come on baby what did you say?" Asked Yoong 
 
"I said how can a beautiful girl like you be a bobody" Yul finally said 
 
"Oh so u think I am beautiful?" Asked Yoong with a teasing smile 
 
"Ani i think you are an ugly duckling" said Yul 
 
"Yah! Am not" wined Yoong
 
"Sure you are but the one who turns into the most beautiful one later on" said Yul with a big smile which made Yoong also smile
 
"Stop you are giving me goosebumps" said Yoong "now let's got into where we got married"
 
"Araso" said Yul and so they went into the room and Yul was shocked to what she saw, the room candles around the whole room and there was a table with food.
 
"Let's eat because I am hungry" pouted Yoong and that made Yul want to kiss her so she did and Yoong smiled like an idiot, so dinner went great and they talked about the whole thing that Yoong did and Yul was hurt at first but if it wasn't for all of this then she wouldn't have force her real self to come out.
 
"So Yul do you love me?" Aske Yoong 
 
"um....." Teased Yul 
 
"Yah! Is that a no?" Asked Yoong in a sad tone not realizing at Yul was only teasing 
 
"Ani, I Kwon Yuri loves Im Yoona very much" said Yul 
 
"say it again" said Yoong 
 
"I love You Yoongie" said Yul looking straight into Yoong's eyes and Yoong couldn't be more happy then finally hearing those three words and eight letters.
 
"I love you too Yul-baby" said Yoong 
 
"really how much?" asked Yul 
 
"I love you from the very first time I have laid my eyes on you and during that time I didn't know the meaning of live and I loved you not knowing how but every time I would see your face my little heart would beat fast, yes I was confused at first but when you stoped showing your face I started to understand what my beating heart meant but if was to late you went away and I didn't know how you get you back into my arms until one day we meet again and I thought it was destiny, that we were destined to be together. I was hurt on how you treated me so coldly but I didn't care because my love for you is more warm then cold and it will always be, I love you baby" said Yoong and with this Yul started to tear up, so she got up and went over to hug Yoong, the kiss was very soft and gentle but soon started turning into a passionate one but the kiss was inturapted by Soo barging in.
 
"Ops sorry guys wrong room" lied Soo 
 
"Yah! How could this be a wrong room" asked Yoong annoyed because her moment with Yul was broken 
 
"Well um I thought this was the bathroom....yea I though this was the bathroom" lied Soo again 
 
"Bathroom? Really buddy?" Asked Yul 
 
"Ne will since this is not it then I will leave so please continue, I will take my leave now" said Soo will leaving 
 
"Ash let's go and continue this at home" said Yoong
 
"Araso" and so Yul interlocked her hands with Yoong's and walk to Yoong's car, the reach home and both Yul and Yoong were tired for some reason.
 
"You tired baby?" Asked Yoong
 
"Ne and what about you Yoongie?" Asked Yul
 
"Ne so let's go to sleep" said Yoong and so the went to their room and got ready to sleep and this was the best day that could have happened to both of them, for Yoong, Yul is finally hers and for Yul she finally found her half that she left behind a long time ago.
 
"Goodnight baby I love you" said Yoong will kissing Yul on her forehead and wrapping her arms around Yul's waist
 
"goodnight Yoongie I love you too" and so both of them went to dream land in each other's arms.
 
Mean while Somewhere with four people
 
"So Soo what did you find out?" Said Fany 
 
"Mission accomplish because I say them kissing" said Soo 
 
"Think god now let's go home I am tired and it's night already which means sleep time" said Sica  
 
"Yeah Sica's right let's go" said Taeng and so the four of them left.  
 
 
A/N: So what did you guys think? Leave comments and I mianhae for mot updating sooner, I am starting to get busy but I hope I can update sooner for you guys