He made me remember

The force that made me love you

Yuri's POV 

I hate this why did seonsaengnim put Yoona next to me I was happier when Soo sat next to me but I couldn't stop laughing inside my head when seonsaengnim put her to sit next to Jessica, she was like a little kid who was scared to sit next to his bully but instead of a bully it's her love. Anyways like I was saying I had to sit next to Yoona *Sigh* if my head would work with me then I would at least remember why I hate her because I never hate someone with out a reason and plus you need a reason to hate someone. I know I treated Yoona bad but I can't help it I hate her and I don't want to talk to her. Good thing it's lunch time I get to get away from Yoona but I guess this world doesn'tand neither does Fany.

"So guys I invaded TaeTae and Yoong over to sit with us since Jessi had to stay and talk with the teacher" REALLY today is just not my day *Sigh*

"TaeTae? So your close with that kid huh Fany" Soo said with a teasing look

"Yeah and she is not a kid she just looks like one ok and plus we are just friends so get out what is in your head you shikshin"

"Whatever you say Fany oh Yul you seem quiet and are you going to finish up your food because if you're not then let me have it"

"What no I didn't get to have breakfast in the morning because of you and now you want to eat my lunch to and anyways I just don't want Yoona to sit with us I already had a lot of her today *Sigh*"

"Really Yul whatever happened between you to is in the past so let it go and start anew" 

"I wish I could but my mind just won't let me ok"

"Yeah whatever" 

"Hey guys here they come and Yuwre behave ok" 

"Yes umma"I said like a little kid 

"Hey Fany and her friends"Said the kid I mean Taeyeon 

"Hey TaeTae and Yoong and these are my friends the one who is eating a lot over there is Soo and the darker one next to her is Yuwre" 

"Yeh I am not that dark I am just tan ok" I said with a pout 

"Oh but you are Yul just look at you, you are darker then Mickey Mouse" wait did she Bering my Mickey into this oh heck no and plus Mickey Mouse is not dark am I right? only the rest of his body Is black but his face his face is like a peach color.

"Yeh don't bring my Mickey into this and he is not dark" as we kept on fighting over my skin color and Mickey Mouse being or not being dark we were interrupted by our umma I mean Fany. 

"YEH stop fighting over a stupid thing and interduce yourselves" 

"Yes Umma" Sooyoung and I said at the same time will laughing  

"Well I am the one and only hot legs in this world Choi Sooyoung" Soo said will showing off her legs 

"Since this idiot is done then I am Kwon Yuri" I said trying to eat my food but then Soo had to ruined it by telling me how to interduce my self.

"No Yul that is not how you interduce yourself ok so this is how you would interduce yourself watch and learn 'Hey I am the hot and y Kown Yuri' and than you do the wave man that's would totally get everyone in here a nose bleed, so come on Yul You can do it show off your iness" 

"Are you kidding me Soo do I look like I want to make people fall at my feet and plus I hate having this attention from all these people anyways" 

"Aww come on Yul you could have anyone in this world so come on lightin up a little will you" 

"So are you saying I can have Jessica if I show off my iness?" I said this just to make her stop but also to . 

"Oh heck no you can have anyone in this world except Jeshika got it" she said like I was a threat. As we kept on discussing about who I can have in this would well except Jessica I noticed Yoona sat next to me and since I promised Fany I would be good I just let her and I kept on talking with Soo. 

Yoona's POV 

I was exited to eat with Yuri unnie and Fany unnie to and well with Sooyoung unnie to. I wanted to get to know Sooyoung Unnie and become friends with her to since she seems nice. when I got to the lunch room and found them talking Tae unnie came toward them and The pout that Yuri unnie did made me squeal inside my head and then I saw her and Sooyoung unnie fight over her skin color and Mickey Mouse looks like she skill likes him and plus my Yuri isn't that dark. Yea that's right I called her mine even though she is still not mine, then Fany made them stop and interduce themselves which they did Sooyoung unnie interduced herself kind of weird and then she told Yuri unnie how to interduce herself and how her way would make people have a nose bleed I would rather not let her do that because I know that would happen but then I heard her say that if she could get anyone then how about Sica unnie and once I heard that I got jealous. I got surprised when Sooyoung said anyone but Sica unnie I guess Sooyoung unnie likes Sica unnie and Sica unnie likes her too because of the way she looked at her in the morning and the smile when seonsaengnim made Sooyoung unnie sit next to her. As they were talking about having anyone in the world except for Sica unnie I went and sat next to Yuri unnie I thought that she would say something but she didn't and kept on talking with Sooyoung unnie. Fany and Tae unnie were talking with each other then Sooyoung got into the conversation so that let Yuri unnie avaliable to talk so her goes nothing. 

"Umm hey Yuri unnie" 

"Hey" still cold to me I guess 

"Can I ask you a question?" I really want to know why she is cold to me 

"Sure make it fast I really need to eat" *Sigh* I hope she tells me 

"w-why are you so cold to me?" 

"I don't remember" is that true or are you lying to me?  

"What do you mean by 'I don't remember' is that true or you just don't want to tell me?"  

"It means I don't remember and yes that's my true answer so now let me eat" she said so I just left it at that and I noticed Tae and Fany unnie looking at me as well as Sooyoung unnie and I just gave them a small smile then Tae unnie mouthed me saying if I would want to go get our food and I nodded as I got up I checked to see if I had money (A/N: they have to buy their food since it's a privet school for the rich kind of).

Sooyoung's POV

I saw how Yul treated Yoona I kind of felt bad for her I wanted to give her a Sooyoung hug coupon which lets you ask me for a hug for free but if it was Jeshika then she don't need one because hers are limited for life all she had to do is be my girlfriend.

"Hey Yul buddy what was that?"

"What do you mean Soo?"

"Why did you act like that to Yoona?"

"I don't know it happens on it's self ok" 

"on its self that doesn't make sense Yuwre"

"Yea what Fany said it doesn't make sense" 

"Well whatever guys I try to talk to her like a friend but my hatred for her comes in"

"Yea ok Yul well anyways you still haven't aten your fo-OMO it's Jeshika and she is coming this way act normal guys" wait should I hid in a trash can eww no that would make me smell bad or maybe pertained to be a lunch chef (A/N: they have chefs instead of lunch lady's) she would never noticed that it's me if I did that and I would be her one and only chef with long y legs. 

"We are acting normal it's you who is acting weird Soo" said Yul well pointing at my forehead 

"Yeh whatever I am acting normal and plus don't you dare to make Jeshika sit next to you or I would make Yoona sit on your lap" 

"Soo STOP READING MY MIND and I will kill you is you ask HER to sit on my lap" she said the last part really cold and yeah I read her mind I also read Fany's mind earlier about her and "TaeTae" haha saying how she was cute and how she looks like a kid makes her look even cuterI was born with this ability as well as my y long legs.

"Yea ok buddy" I said it short because Jeshika just sat next TO ME but started to talk with Fany and not me so I pouted 

"Hey buddy I dare you to talk to Jessica and I would give you the rest of my lunch" Yul whispered to me. Food if I talk with Jeshika I am in

"Ok your on" I whispered back, here goes nothing 

"Umm sorry to interrupt you gals but Fany can I talk to Jeshika for a while?"

"Sure thing Soo"

"thanks"then Jeshika looked at me straigh in the eye and that got me nerves maybe I should really jump in the trash can oh wait didn't i say that it would be gross and I would rather be a lunch chef yeah that would work I want to wear that suit and tie omo I just said a Justin Timberlake song yeah go Sooyoung go hah I just said my name like go Diego go I love myself, anyway where was I oh yes talking with my future girlfriend I mean Jeshika. 

"So um Shika I mean Jeshika how old are you?" Yea nice start Soo give yourself a pat on the back 

"Really I am 18 and it's ok if you call me by a nickname you know" my love said with a ~are you serious~ look which made hear look more beautiful 

"jinja ok Shika and you are older then me I am 17" I like an older women go me 

"Ok so where is this conversation going to go because I need to go tell Yoong something"my love said in a lovely tone (A/N: she thinks she said it in a lovely tone which she actually said it in a cold tone that's how in love Sooyoung is) 

"Oh no you can go and tell Yoona whatever it is don't let me stop you" I said in a sad tone but then pouted 

"Well ok if you say so" with that she left 

"Wow way to go buddy you did it and with out running away I am proud of you even though how you started was stupid but then again it's you who is talking" she said will patting my back 

"Yeh and never have doubt on Sooyoung the long y legs now give me your food" I said will taking her food and she shook her head will giving me permision.

Jessica's POV  

  OMO Sooyoung talked to me even though how she started the conversation was weird but I don't care but I wish I could talk to her more y didn't she said yes when I asked her if the conversation is going somewhere I also wanted to know why she would always run away when she sees me in the hallways or hid behind Yuri or a ramdom person I would always get hurt buy this, anyways I need to tell Yoong something what was it again oh yeah. 

"Hey Yoong I need to tell you something" I said more like shouted it when I saw her, I noticed that people where staring at me so I gave them a cold glare and they looked away for a couple of minute then looked back *Sigh* this never changes. When I got to them I noticed all the food that Yoong got and shook my head a shikshin always a shikshin just like my Youngie.

"What is it Sica unnie?"

"That Donghae guy is looking for you outside of the lunch room" 

"DONGHAE? What is he doing here I though my parents told his parents to leave me alone" she said surprised  

"Y so surprised Yoong? we played with him when we were little and not to say he liked me to much" yea Donghae had or maybe has a crush on me. 

"Well my parents hate the Lee's now because they took our money from us by taking our identities by taking the Kwons out for a drink and getting their access to get inside the industry so now the Kwons have to work over time as their punishment and they also agreed with my parents on something" wow what a interesting thing that happened I hope my parents hate the Lee's too how I want him to stop stalking me by always giving me flowers sent from a store and by always looking for me after school I am really starting to hate him. I wish. My Youngie would do that then that would be ok with me *evil grin*.

"Unnie stop that you look weird and scary umm can you buy my food for me since I need to tell this guy to leave me alone already because if my parents find out I am dead and thanks unnie" with that she left me with all her food and money *Sigh* 

"It's ok Jessica we are almost at the cashier just hold on ok" the kid I mean Taeyeon said to me. 

Yuri's POV 

I noticed soo salking after Jessica left so I decide to comfort her in my own way

"Hey buddy how about we ask Jessica to sit next you again and how about you ask her if you could walk her home?" I said it like I was saying it to a 5 year old and by smoothing her back

"Yea if I could ever say that" she said in a sad tone I hate It when Soo is sad

"How about I help you then?"

"Really you would do that for me?"

"Yea y not what are friends for"

"Oh I know to tell me I have long y legs and i have a special ability and I am awsome" she said it with a big smile on her face 

"Yea ok buddy you got it right"I said and then I noticed Yoona walking to a guy that was waiting outside the lunch room I wonder who he is and why is he in a all girls school or is her from the all boys across the street from us? Well if you are you need a pass to come over her to our school and you need a better reason then I need to eat lunch with my girlfriend. 

"I wonder he is too Yul" and the mind reader spoke 

"who do you think it is Fany?" I said will facing her 

"That's Donghae from the all boys school across from us" 

"How do you know Fany?" I asked curiously

"Yeh what do you mean you only know him because of shika?"

"Well I guess I don't need to say that part anyways Jessi said that he stalks her like all the time, he also sends flowers to her and waits for her after school" Fany said and I noticed how Soo gave that guy a glare and I also felt like giving him a glare to for some reason. 

"I hate him"I said with a cold tone out of nowhere and Soo as well as Fany looked at me with shocked faces and asked 

"Why?" They said at the same time and when he looked inside I guess looking for Jessica I recognized him and then I remembered why I hate Yoona. 

"Because Yoona and him ruined my first love life?" I said in a really cold tone which made Soo, Fany, and Tae, Sica just when they came in were surprised and shocked.  

 

 

A/N: so I would post what happened in their childhood years on the next chapter, comment on what you guy thought about this chapter ^_^ hope you guys enjoyed it