The Joker and The Jealous Freak

The force that made me love you

Sooyoung's POV 

 
"Oppa where are you going all fancy?" I asked.
 
"I want to ask Yuri to dinner" he said which made me shock "which tie looks good with my outfit? Black or navy blue?" He asked.
 
"Oppa you do realize that Yuri is engaged right??"
 
"Yes, I know"
 
"Then why are you asking her out to dinner??" 
 
"Because I have something to ask her"
 
"Why is it?"
 
"It's a secret dongsaen" he said then walked out the door, I followed him to Yuri's house which is like right next door. I need to know what he wants to ask Yuri, I mean don't get me wrong I ain't noisy but I don't want nothing to happen with Yuri's and Yoona's engagement. He knocked the door and guess who was the one to open it.....Yup it was Yoona. 
 
"What do you want??" She asked him.
 
"Can I speak with Yul?" He asked.
 
"It's Yuri, nobody can call her Yul except me, Soo, and Fany" she said "No you can't speak with MY fiancée, so you can go" she said, wow I never knew Yoona was this mean towards my oppa. He must of done something that she didn't like. 
 
"Can you stop being a jealous freak and just let me talk with her??" Oppa said a little pissed.
 
"Jealous freak?? Please I ain't not that and just for that you can't meet Yuri so bye" she said then shut the door on his face. 
 
"Ash the nerve of that girl, I will just ask her when Yoona leaves to visit her parents" he said then walked in to the house, wow I didn't aspect my oppa and friend hate each other, or so I think they do. 
 
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
The nerve of that guy coming in here and insulting me by saying I am a jealous freak, geez I am trying to like him as my baby's requested but how can I if he says stuff about me like that. 
 
"Yoongie, baby why are you mad?? Did it have to do with who ever was at the door?? How was it anyways??" My baby, my life, the mother of my kids asked me, yup my baby is my life and the mother of my children. 
 
"Yes that stupid neighbor called me a jealous freak" I said still mad about it.
 
"Are you talking about Siwon oppa??"
 
"Yes!! He just insulted me" I pouted at her 
 
"Aw my poor baby but what did you do in order for him to say that to you?" 
 
"I just said he can't speak with you" I said
 
"Ash Yoongie what did I say about not letting him in here, he just wants to talk, I know you didn't like him from the moment you encountered him but he's a nice guy, just give him a chance ok? Don't over react ok?"
 
"Over react? I am not over reacting, I don't like him around you,
He seem like the guy who will steal you away from me" 
 
"Seriously Yoona? I am not gonna leave you for him ok? So don't say stuff like that, I am not a person who leaves a person for another. I LOVE YOU, why can't you get that in your head. Siwon is just my friend geez" she said and then went out the door. Ash did I mess up her, I made her mad at me. I hate her being mad at me, just thinking it makes we wanna cry. I went out the door to look for her.
 
Yuri's POV 
 
Why can't she just stop the hatred she has for him, he just jokes around about liking me *Sigh* 
 
"That's a big sigh, what's up Yul" Siwon oppa asked 
 
"Yoona thinks that I am gonna leave her for you" I said then he stared laughing
 
"It's not funny oppa" I pouted at him 
 
"Haha ok, ok but aren't you?"
 
"Aren't I what??" I asked him confused 
 
"Aren't you gonna leave her for my y ?" He said will smirking 
 
"Psh you wish oppa" I said will laughing 
 
"That hurts you know" he said will fake crying 
 
"Oh stop will you" 
 
"Haha arasso, hey do you wanna go out to eat with me right now I wanna ask you something?" He said kind of shyly 
 
"Sure why not, so that's why you are so fancy looking??" I asked 
 
"Maybe, I also have a um...you know what I will tell you at dinner" 
 
"Haha arasso, let me go home and change" 
 
"No need what you have look beautiful" he said will winking at me. This guy really.
 
"Alright let's go then" I said we walked in to the restaurant and we ordered our food and started eating, I looked at Siwon, he looked like he was having a battle with his own mind. 
 
"Penny for your thoughts?" 
 
"Huh.....oh I was just thinking of this someone I bummed into this morning" he said will blushing
 
"So you were battling with your mind about liking that person or not?"
 
"Um....Yes, it's just that I can't stop thinking about this person all day" he said 
 
"My I know this person?" I ask
 
"Honestly I didn't get that persons name" 
 
"Really Siwon?!?!" 
 
"U...m yes" 
 
"And why is this bothering you?" 
 
"Because it's a guy" he sighed, see I told you guys he's was gay. 
 
"That's nothing to worry about oppa" 
 
"Yes it is because I am an army guy and that's a big no for us" he sounded hurt and that hurt me, speaking of hurt I wonder if Yoongie is hurt right now, I mean I just walked out on her *sigh* we kept eating until we were interrupted. 
 
Hyoyeon's POV 
 
I was driving my baby to dinner when I spotted Yoona, she looks like she is searching for something. 
 
"Why did you stop the car?" 
 
"Isn't that Yoona" 
 
"Ne, wait who's that guy that just walked up to her"
 
"I don't know Seobaby but let's follow them" so we followed them to a restaurant looks like they are gonna have dinner. But isn't Yoona engaged to Yul?? If she's cheating on my bestfriend I will kill her.
 
"Hey calm down Hyoyeonie, why are you walking towards Yoona??" Seo asked me 
 
"Isn't Yoona engaged??" 
 
"Yes to Yuri, why do you ask?" 
 
"Because it happens to be that Yuri is my bestfriend" 
 
"Oh really, so that's why you are mad?" 
 
"Yes I-" I was cut off when I heard people fighting?? It sounded. 
 
"Omo look Hyoyeonie, Yoona just punched that guy in the face" Seobaby pointed at where Yoona, Yul and some guys is at. 
 
"Didn't I tell you that you can't see MY FIANCÉE?" Yoona said 
 
"And didn't I tell you to stop being a jealous freak" the guy got up, he look familiar though............omo he's Siwon, Sooyoung's oppa. They started to push each other, I am suprised that Yoona can push Siwon, like no one can do that and I am surprised on how Yoona is not falling from Siwon's push. 
 
"STOP!!!" We all looked at Yul "What's wrong with both of you?? Siwon you could of just told her why we are here with out fake telling her that we are on a date, and Yoongie how many time do I have to tell you that I only LOVE YOU!!" Yul said in a pissed off tone. 
 
"She started it though" Siwon oppa said 
 
"Me?!?! You are the one holding my girls hand, almost kissing her " Yoona said pushing him hard that he fell on the floor. Everyone in the restaurant is looking at them and if I know Yuri well she doesn't like that. She's gonna explode right now, with me people staring and then fighting. 3...2...1
 
"I'VE HAD IT!!" She said "Siwon don't talk to me until u grow up and stop joking about us dating and having a relationship around Yoona" she told Siwon oppa which made Yoona smirk at him but Yoona is gonna get broken when she hears what Yuri is gonna say next. 
 
"And Yoona, I don't wanna see You until I know ur friends with Siwon and stop being jealous of us because there is no Siwon and Yuri, I don't like two of my important people in my life hating each other. So until you guys can become friends you won't see me" and when she finished she left. 
 
"YUL!! BABY!! COME BACK" yelled Yoona "this is all your fault" 
 
"Me? How is it my fault?" 
 
"Well if you would stop being childish and making jokes then MY baby wouldn't have left and now I can't see her until I make friends with you *sigh*" 
 
"Oh so you are blaming me because I was joking around?? What about you being a jealous freak?? Huh? So it's your fault" Siwon said.
 
"I am not a jealous freak, I just hate your freaking jokes always saying that Yuri is cheating one me for you, I hate how I am starting to think that that could happen so I don't want you around MY girl. She's mine and will always be mine, she's my world so there is no way I will let a ajosshi like you go near my world and destroy it" Yoona said, then they started fighting again and they were kicked out, I follows them and they were still at it, ash jinjja. I walked to them and separated them. 
 
"Look you guys need to stop or you won't see Yul anymore, when she says something like that she means it. So listen guys you want to see Yul right Yoona??" I asked her
 
"Ne more then anything in this world, I already miss her like crazy" she said in a sad tone. 
 
"Alright I will help you guys be friends in order to see Yul myself, you guys might now know Yul as much as me but she won't show her face to People that know you guys. Ok anyways let's start." I said and they looked at each other and had a disgust face on *sigh* remembre this if for Yul, gosh this might take days...
 
 
 
 
 
To be Continued...................
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry I haven't updated for a REALLY long time, I have been busy with life, I know I promised to update lasts week but I kind of lost this chapter somewhere in my phone and I had to find it and I finally did, anyways what do you guys think about Yoona and Siwon?? Will they be friends in less then a week? We won't know until the next chapter. Yoona loves Yul so much so she will defiantly achieve that in order to see Yul, her world. Well here's the chapter, leave comments on what you guys think 😄 hope you guys like this chapter 👊