Chapter 8 (actually)

What A Life?!

in SM Entertainment 10 pm

 

"Hyung, how can this happened?" ask Leeteuk.

"I don't know Leeteuk-ah." Mangar Han said.

"This is not happening. Please tell me it's just a dream." Eunhyuk said as he wiped his tear of. Ryeowook are beside him to comfort him yet he also sad of what had happened.

"Did the fans know this yet?" Yesung ask.

"I think, no." Manager Han answered. No expression at all.

"How does this actually happened? When? Where?" Siwon said breaking the silence that came in the middle of them for 2 minutes.

"I don't know. Let's try to ask the KBS crew." Manager Han said.

 

Manager Han and Siwon went out to find crews for them to interview.

"Wookie-ah, it's a dream right? can you wake me up now?" Eunhyuk keep asking Ryeowook.

"Yes, it's a dream, Hyung." Ryeowook said.

 

"Now, can you please tell us what actually happened?" Siwon asked as soon as they settled back to their place.

"Actually, Donghae-shi is in the waiting room with SHINee's Onew and Jonghyun. Donghae said to Onew-shi and Jonghyun-shi that he want to go out for a while. It is finally the time when he hasn't come back yet. We check everywhere but he is not in sight. Until, we find something in his dressing room. A letter. This." The first crew give Siwon a letter.

Leeteuk take it and slowly opened it.

 

'I will live where there is no one can bother me. I will live in the place where I won't bother you.'

 

The letter is as simple as that.

"What is these mean?" Leeteuk ask in confusion.

"Eunhyuk? Kyuhyun? did he tell you something yesterday maybe?" ask Siwon. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk shook their head.

"Well, no wasting time. Let's tell this to Soo Man ahjussi." Ryeowook said.

"Well, you guys go first. I still have work." Manager Han said and immediately leave the room.

 

The boys rushed to Soo Man's office.

"Hyung, we have something to tell you." Leeteuk said.

"Is it about Donghae?" Soo Man asked.

"Yes. It's about him." Siwon answered.

"What is it?"

"Hyung, read this. The KBS crews found this in his dressing room." Leeteuk said.

SooMan took the letter and grin. "What does this mean?" He asked.

"We didn't know either." Yesung and Heechul said in unison. The others just nodded.

"Have you contact him?" Soo Man asked again.

"Million times." Heechul said.

"Well, I'll tell some people here to find him. You guys, go back to the dorm, wait him there if he comes back, call me. Atago?"

"Ne." The boys said in unison and hurriedly leave the room.

 

Sungmin is just quiet. Too quiet. He usually speak up. Siwon and Ryeowook recognize this.

"What's up with you hyung?" Ryeowook asked.

"......."

"Hyung?" Ryeowook try again.

"Ah, ne?"

"Did you know something?" Siwon cut Ryeowook.

"I don't know. But i found something that maybe can be tie to this case."

"What is it?" yesung ask.

"Hangeng hyung." Sungmin said in a small voice.

"What do you mean?" Heechul and Leeteuk asked.

"I don't know." Sungmin said as he leave the others to his own car.

 

"Let's just go home. We talk about this at the dorm." Kyuhyun said.

"You, you always play games." Yesung said.

"Not this time. I promise." Kyuhyun said.

"Good." Leeteuk said as they walk to the van and drive home.

 

--- Somewhere ---

"Well done."

"Yeah, now next step."

"Bring him to ..."

 

-- YeonAh's POV (you) --

The bell rings. I hurriedly turn off my TV and opened the door. The guys appeared, very tired. Eunhyuk are seems to be crying with his red and swollen eyes. They all gathered in the living room and i made them Tea.

"Something wrong?" I ask.

"Yes." Siwon said.

"What is it?"

"......" No one answered.

"Hey." I said.

"Donghae is missing." Sungmin said. My eyes feel like it popped out already.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Don't say you didn't understand." Shindong said.

Leeteuk seems to be stressed. What should I do in this condition?

"Did he leave some clue or anything else."

"He only leave this in his dressing room." Yesung said as he gave me a piece of letter.

"Weird one. What does this mean?" I ask after i read the whole letter which is very short. It only took me 3 seconds to read.

"No one knows yet." Kyuhyun said.

"Can you tell me the complete story?" I ask.

"He is....." Siwon started.

 

"Then, why don't you call Onew and Jonghyun?" I asked them.

"What? I don't even think that way." Leeteuk said and pick his phone.

 

"Yubuseyo?"

"Nae. Can you please come to our dorm?"

"Yes."

"I know you know something."

"Ok. Bye."

 

"Hyung, are they coming?" Eunhyuk asked. Leeteuk nodded and sit again.

Ryeowook went to the kitchen and Eunhyuk followed him. I was just sitting there, in the living room with the other members. I just can hope we can find him or he is just taking air. Well, I hope so.

20 minutes later, Ryeowook bring 2 bowl of ramen. "Hyung, eat this. This will calm you guys down a bit." He said and the others started to eat. "You're not eating?" Ryeowook asked me. "No. I just eat." I said. He just nodded.

 

-- End of YeonAh's POV --

 

-- somewhere --

"2 days from now."

"This will work."

"I know this will work."

".... Back."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As usual, gramatical error.

Guess, what happened :D