Opera!

What A Life?!

The loud music was heard from Super Junior's practicing room and sometimes shout and screams heard from inside making everyone who passed by can just held their breath.

"Can we just take a break and have a meal first?" ask Eunhyuk, sat in the floor.

"Oh my, you might be like Shindong if you always eat!" said Siwon.

"Yah! Don't you see? I'm too skinny you know? I have to eat more!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"You can do diet programme with me, Hyuk-ah." Shindong said.

"Yah, hyung, i'm this skinny and you tell me to have a diet? I can be bone-only." Eunhyuk shouted again, louder.

"Ya! Ya! All of you! Stop being like a kid! Eunhyuk-ah, we're going to have a break now. Eat fastly and hurriedly go back in 20 minutes!" Leeteuk said, looking at his armwatch and looked back at Eunhyuk who is now running outside.

The other members followed leaving Donghae and Leeteuk there, just the two of them.

"Hyung, i really miss Heechul hyung." Donghae said, sitting beside Leeteuk who is drinking. Leeteuk stopped for a while and looked back at Donghae, "Everyone miss him." Leeteuk said. "And we know that he miss us too." Eteuk continue. Donghae just nodded and began to daydream.

Suddenly, Donghae phone rang. From Seungri? "Who is that?" Leeteuk ask. "Seungri." "Big bang?" "Ye."

Donghae hurriedly answer the call.

"Yubuseyo?"

"Donghae hyung! Do you know who is this?"

"Seungri?"

"Ne! Ah hyung you still remember me! Will you come tonight to my dorm?"

"Mwo? What for?"

"Something! Important!"

"Hmm, arasseo. I think i don't have any schedule this night. What time i should be there?"

"Hm, 8.30 pm maybe?"

"Okay then! See you later Riri!"

"Arasseo fishy hyung!"

Donghae ended the call and see Leeteuk was looking at him. Donghae just smile and walked to take his guitar.

 

YEONAH's POV

Ok, So, nothing to do. I'm totally bored here, alone, at the dorm.

Should i call Siwon oppa? No, maybe he is doing his work right now. So, Inyoung? No she must be in the university at this time. Yoona? Seohyun? No, not them. I'm not in a mood to watch TV, to read book. I don't know what should i do.

I walked to the kitchen and open fridge. Okay, there's only milk, cheese, kimchi, chilli, cabbage, and water! Nothing to cook! Not even an egg there! What a mess. I haven't eat lunch yet and it's 2 pm already.

Ah, finally, i got an idea! I can make kimchi with extra cabbage and cheese topping! I like to try something new! Kekeke.

So this is my evil recipe! Kyuhyun,i'm going to beat you and get 'evil' from you!

15 minutes to go and my cooking is done! I just have to wait and i don't know what to do for 15 minutes.

Hmm, maybe calling Kyuhyun? Since i get a new number now and he still doesn't know my new number! I took my phone from my pocket and stare at it for a while. A blue, sapphire blue color. I smile and began to text Kyuhyun and I smirked as I type along.

 

Kyuhyun's POV

What?! Me? Pay? Again?

Oh, are my hyung bullying me at this time? No, no, at all time. I sighed and took out my wallet before this old grandma, no, I mean the waitress pull my collor with her eyes! Scary :"(

I paid an the hyung cheered for me, I just pout and my phone vibrate!

Unknown number?

"Annyeong oppa! This is me! You know me right? Ah of course you know me! I love you! Forever! So much! Until dead!"

That is the only message! Who is this? A fan? I don't think so...

"Yah! Kyuhyun-ah! Palli! We're getting punnished by Teukie if we don't hurry!" shouted Shindong.

"Arasseo!" I shout and put my phone into my pocket.

I ran towards the other and walked into the SM Building to practice for the SS4 of course!

 

Ratin, Ratin swipji anheun eoneo-deulleo tto hokeun keukjeok, keukjeok
Story-e ppachyeo-deulgo
Kajang bissan useul useul ipgo Euwa chom tteolmyeon-seo keukjang-ee kajang
Chu-eun chwaseok-e manchokan neo
Yeokin dareuda

*Ne show Ne show Opera norae haneun opera chumchuneun ne opera
Neomu chu-eunikka cheongdam-eun igeonikka
Ne show Ne show Opera nega mandeun opera sesang meotjin opera
Ike chu-eunikka da kibon chu-eunikka

 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not updating for a long time! I've been so busy! And sorry for the short update!