Chased

What A Life?!

YeonAh's POV

Yey! tomorrow is saturday! But i will be bored tomorrow because i have no one to hang out.

And my phone was broken.

Yesterday, I was walking in the garden while listening to music with my earphone and a little kid was running at push me so that my phone falls. What an unlucky day i've got. I should tell Siwon oppa about this! maybe he could buy me one!

It's 2.30 pm now. Still have lots of time. What should I do? Ah! My university! Will they still accept me or i just went out? But i'm a transfer student there. No no, it's more than 1 week already.

I changed my clothes and bring my things with me and went out. I met Siwon oppa there. "Where are you going?" he looked at me. "University." I said. "Hey, about that, since you're missing, i already tell the teacher to blacklist your name from the students list." he said. "What?! So, how am I going to study?" I asked him. He take me to the living room and we sat there together.

"You know Yoona right?" He asked. I nodded, of course i know her! "She had been asking me about you since you're gone. What if you going to list in Dongguk?" he sugested. I think of it and finally nodded, "great idea." i mumbled.

"Anyway oppa, can I have Yoona's phone number?" I asked. "Hm, yeah." He said and began to search it on his electric phone book.

 

Yoona's POV

"Seohyun-ah, where are you? I can't found you on the balcon and the cafe."

"I'm at the library unnie."

"Aish, why don't you tell me earlier?"

"Mianhae unnie."

"Arasseo! I'm getting there."

 

Aish, this kid! didn't she know that Mr. Jung Taek Kyung is searching for both of us? Didn't she heard about the announcement?

I barged into the library and found Seohyun sitting in one of the table with a girl.

"Seohyun-ah, come with me." I said.

"Where are you taking me unnie?"

I brought her out from the library. "Didn't you hear that Mr. Taekkyung is searching for us?" I asked her.

"No. The speaker in the library is broken." Seohyun said.

 

Both of us walked to Mr. Taek Kyung's office. He is the president of the Art Performing faculties.

"You can sit down." he said.

"I'm going to inform you that we will have a drama musical. I want both of you to be the head of the idea. You can have a meeting with the other guys and make it good. We will perform it on the Summer Celebration Day. Algetji?"

"Algetji!" we said and bowed. We walked out from his room.

"Aish, that poeple didn't think huh? We doesn't have much time since we are preparing for our comeback!" I said and Seohyun just walk quietly beside me.

Then, my phone rang. I looked at the screen. It was Siwon oppa.

"Yubuseyo?"

"Mwo? Ah jinjja? She is back?"

"Arasseo! What time?"

"Hmm, i'll check my schedule first and i tell you later."

"Nae. Anyway, where are you oppa?"

"Hmm ara. Let' meet later at the company!"

 

Donghae's POV

Ok, next schedule is... Hey, where is my notebook?

Have i left it somewhere?

I check in all parts of my bag and there is no notebook. Well, how could i remember my schedule?

Then, someone knocked on the door of my waiting room. "come in!" I shouted.

Someone walked in. It was YeonAh.

"Yeonah, why are you here?" I asked her.

"Oppa, you have left your notebook in the kitchen this morning." She said handed me my notebook.

 

YeonAh's POv

"Wah, thank you YeonAh!" He said and hug me. Mwo? what is he doing?

"Oppa, someone might see!" I whipered to him.

"Opps!" he said and giggled like a 5 year old kid.

"Anyway, you come here just to hand me this?" he asked.

"Yeah. Because I was too bored at home."

"So, just go with me to the next schedule! After this one, i'm free. Let's go to the mall!"

"Mall? You.. Sure??"

"Don't worry! I wear disguisse! I'm advanced at that thing! I'll call you later." he said while making in his things into his bag.

"Eh, my phone is broken oppa. Yesterday, i fall it into the pond." I said.

"Mwo? then, let's buy the new one later!" He said.

"You will buy for me?" I asked him and he nodded. What a very kind idol!

 

Seoul, South Korea

Super Junior's Dorm

6.25 pm

 

I was drinking my tea when Siwon oppa called me from his room. "waeyo?" I asked him.

"Your friend, InYoung is calling!" he said.

Ah, Inyoung! I miss her so much! How could i even forget her?

"Inyoung! Miss you!" I said.

"YeonAh! i miss you too! really really miss you! I heard you've been kidnapped."

"Ah, don't talk about it. It's just a slight one!"

"I know you can do taekwondo. You've got black belt right? keke."

 

Donghae's POV

Yey! 7.15! ready to got home!

Hey, I promise YeonAh to buy her a new phone right? I must get going back to the dorm!

 

I ran towards YeonAh room leaving Siwon who is looking at me with his eyebrows knitted.

"Oppa, you're here." she said.

"Nae. Sorry if i'm late ne! Ready to go?"

"I'm always ready oppa. But you have to rest first don't you?"

"Aish, gwaenchanayo! I'd promise you so come on! Let's go! I'm hungry!" I said while rubbing my tummy and pull her outside.

Again, I avoid Siwon who is looking at us like a police looking at burglers.

 

At the mall

YeonAh's POV

 

We walked to the electronic place inside the mall which is very big.

We are busy choosing the phone when suddenly we heard a large ammount of girls are shouting and running towards us. Donghae oppa instruct me to ran away but i don't want to leave him.

"Go! Or it will be caught by camera!" he said and i began to walked away.

 

I arrived at the mall's park which is very big but dark. No one was there. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I was afraid to look back but i can't shout. I just sit there frozen. "It's me." someone said. I turned back to see that Donghae was there.

"This phone is for you." he said while giving me a blue LG phone.

 

ELF, Sapphire Blue..

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi guys! remember what day this is today?

Yeah! our fishy birthday!!

Sorry for not updating such a long time! :D