Chapter 7

What A Life?!

No One's POV

 

After they finish eating, The man with the black suit come back again.

The man bring YeonAh and Yoona out to a different room.

There is a man sitting behind the table.

"Leave." The man with the shade said and the guy in the black suit leave.

The man which wear a shade took down his shades slowly.

 

"Henry?!" Yoona shouted as soon as she realize who it was.

"Henry oppa?" YeonAh still ask in disbelief.

"Ne. Yoona noona, YeonAh-shi, mianhae to make you confuse." Henry said. "Exactly, i want to return YeonAh's friend car." henry said.

"What do you mean?" YeonAh ask. "The night at the concert, I took the wrong car. I know it is your friend's car because when i want to return back the car, you guys are in a fight with someone. I'm sorry. And you, Yoona unnie, i am sorry to take you here. Nothing for you exactly. Just this." Henry throw a jacket to Yoona.

"yah, you kidnapped me just for this?" Yoona ask him. "Mianhae noona." Henry chuckled.

"So, where is my friend's car right now?" yeonAh ask him. "back yard. Follow me." He said. The girls follow him and the car appear. YeonAh runs towards it. Henry give the key to YeonAh. "Tell your friends i am sorry." He said. YeonAh nodded.

 

YeonAh's POv

Henry oppa take Yoona's to the SNSD dorm.

"Where do you live?"

"Super Junior dorms."

"eh?"

"Don't say you didn't know oppa."

"No no. Serious. How old are you?"

"I'm serious. I'm 19 this year."

"Well, i'm 20. Are you sure? Why do you live there?"

"I'm Siwon's sister."

"What?! How? Why? Since when...?"

"Stop. I'm his long lost sister." I said in a simple word just to asnwer all of it.

 

We finally arrive at the dorm after 15 minutes. It was not too far from SNSD dorm since they are in one company. 

We knock at the door since i left my key in my room this morning. The door open, and Heechul oppa appear.

"Henry? Yeonah? why the two of you together? Don't said you are D-.."

"No! We just met in the street. That's all." I said as i lied and Henry just nodded.

 (for your note : ____ already bring back her friend's car)

 

"Woah! henry! Why are you here?" Ryeowook said as he put the dinner dish in the table. "I meet YeonAh at the street, so i take her here." Henry said.

"How can you know she lives here?" Yesung ask.

"She told me. She also told me that she is Siwon's hyung sister. Is that true?" henry ask.

"Yeah. Long lost." Siwon said. "Ok! Let's pray guys!" Siwon continued.

"Not this again." Heechul mumbled as the others began to eat.

 

When we are eating, I notice there are someone that is not here. Kyuhyun and Donghae. Where are they? Are they still in schedule? I tought they have no schedule tonight.

"E-teuk oppa, where is Donghae oppa and Kyuhyun oppa?" I ask.

"Still in their schedule. They have a sudden schedule." E-teuk said while muching his food.

"Well, I'm still worried about Donghae hyung." Ryeowook said.

"We know he is a strong guy." Yesung said.

"But with his disease? He is not strong enough?" Sungmin said.

"I just hope he didn't leave Super Junior." Yesung cut Sungmin and everyone glared at him.

 

After eating, Leeteuk and Sungmin wash the dishes. Ryeowook and Shindong are watching TV, Heechul is busy with his twitter again.  Siwon is heading to the gym.

Me? I go back to my room and open the online game. Starcraft. Well, mark it, I play star craft.

Well, someone challenge me into a battle. I accept.

Yoohu!! I win! I win!

"Ah! Slap! i'm lose!" Someone shout from outside. Kyuhyun?

I went outside to check the computer screen? So, I'm beating him? Yeah!!!

"Kyu! You just lost to me." I said and Kyuhyun turn his head at me. "Since when you are playing starcraft?" he ask. "Not your business." I said and walk back to my room. "yah! I'm going to beat you next time!" Kyuhyun yelled and i just ignored him.

 

Now, Nothing to do. My phone vibrate. InYoung!!

"Yubuseyo?" I pick up.

"YeonAh, I miss you!!" InYoung shout.

"I miss you too." I said in a cute voice and the two of us chuckled.

"Well, want to meet? you, me, and JiMin?"

"yeah! Sure! Where?"

"Twister Mango!"

"Arasseo!"

 

White T-shirt and a short pants. Nike shoes, gold one. I tied my hair up and walk out from my room.

"Guys, I have to go out first." I said.

"Where are you going?" Yesung ask.

"Meeting my friends." I said.

"Well, take care." Sungmin said.

"OK!" I said and went out.

 

"JiMin! InYoung!" I shout to them as we throw each other hug.

"YeonAh, our dorm is very quiet without you." JiMin pouted.

"I know, I know. Now, let's just have some fun."

"So, how is your life with Super junior?" InYoung ask as we eat our dessert, ice.

"Well, interesting. I have to sleep one room with Ryeowook since no room left." I said.

"Well, they should put you with Siwon oppa since he is your brother." InYoung said.

"Yeah. And well, Inyoung-ah, you should sleep with Leeteuk oppa, your younger brother." I .

"Yah!" she said laughing. We laugh and enjoy ourself.

 

- End of YeonAh's POV -

 

- Super Junior's Dorm -

- No one's POv -

 

"What?! Ok, i'm going there now!" Leeteuk said ending the phone.

"What happened hyung?" Sungmin ask.

"We have to immediately go to the SM Building! Palli!" Leeteuk said and change his clothes.

10 minutes later, they are ready.

"What about Siwon?" ask Kyuhyun, as usual, without 'hyung.'

"We're going to tell him in our way." leeteuk said when into the van (mini bus)

 

- Back To YeonAh's POv -

My phone ring.

"Yubuseyo?"

"YeonAh!" someone shout at the other line.

"ne?"

"We are leaving the dorm, you bring your keys with you right?"

"Ne. But why?"

"Emergency, i told you later."

"Arasseo."

 

The line went dead.

"Who is it?" JiMin ask. "Ryeowook oppa." I said plainly.

"AA!!!" JiMin shout making everyone stared at us. I close .

"Mi-mianhae." she said and continue eating.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the boring chapter :D

Just guess what the problem is :)

I will update as soon as i am available, because i'm busy nowadays.

 

Silent reader, please comment and subscribe. I need a lot of them or maybe i will stop this story :P

 

Thank you.

ParkYeoRi