Chapter 22 : "It's Not The End."

What A Life?!

Annyeong haseo guys Sorry if i can't upload much! Really really really sorry! :(

I have a lot of job to do. And, toight i'm going to post a chappie ! yey! Cheers!! ^0^

So now, I will continue my story even though i don't even got an inspiration. All in my mind is only math, physics, chemicals, biologi, socials and others. But i'll try! So i hope NO SILENT READERS! Comment and of course, subscribe! ^0^ Don't forget to post on my wall. And follow my twitter ;) [ask me in my wall]

So, this is how it continues...

----------------------------------------------------

 

Now, Leeteuk and Shindong have to find a good excuse for Donghae because this boy might be sleeping for hours and may not do the rehearsal for today anymore. They bring Donghae to their dressing room and let Donghae sleep in the couch. Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kyuhyun are rehearsing with their songs, Super Junior KRY's song with the help from Eunhyuk. So, there's still about half or one hour time for Leeteuk and Shindong just to hope they can waken Donghae up. Just then, Leeteuk phone's rang. It's Ryeowook.

"Yubuseyo?" Leeteuk answered, Shindong just looked at him. "Hyung! I want to eat yoshinoya outside! Do you want to join?" Ryeowook cheerful voice does make Leeteuk better, a bit. "Thanks wookie. But can you just buy for me and bring it here? keke. Because i still have something to do. You know what I like, right? I've eat Yoshi several times with you." Leeteuk said, trying to sound cheerful. "Alriht hyung! Of course i know. And by the way, i'm with Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yesung hyung, and Kyuhyun." He said. "Oh, arasseo. But, aren't you guys practicin for KRY?" Leeteuk asked, glancing at Shindong. "Yeah, just for a while." Ryeowook giggled. "Arasseo. Bye!" Leeteuk said and end the phone call.

And just as that, Donghae wake up. "Thanks God! Donghae, you're awake!" Shindong said, running towards him. Leeteuk smiled and went to Donghae's side. "Are you alright Donghae-ah?" Leeteuk asked. "Yeah hyung. Sorry i disturb the rehearsal. I just felt, felt." Donghae can't complete his sentence. "That's okay, we understands you. And we still keep it as a secret. Don't worry." Leeteuk tapped Donghae's back. "Let's go back to the rehearsal."

 

But as time goes by, Donghae started to less concentrate and he often doesn the dance wrong. He always said he felt sleepy. The members are worried on him and finally, It's the first day of Super Show 4, Seoul.

 

Seoul Olympic Stadium

Super Show 4, Super Junior,

Sponsored by, SM Entertainment, SPAO, Everland, Samsung, LG, and many others.

ELFs are shouting. It's just 5 more minutes to the show. And of course, YeonAh is there, watching in the first row of the VIP seats with, you know, Her friends. (Both InYoung and JiMin. Still remember them?)

"You can get backstage pass, why you don't take it?" InYoung asked YeonAh. "I just want to be their fans, not Siwon's sister. Just let be an ordinary ELF, as i used to." Yeonah said and smiled. And suddenly the lights went off and greeting video appeared on the big LCD screen. Blue Lightstick cover the whole stadium. It was gre, being just an ordinary ELF, at least for YeonAh. She screamed as whathe did in SS3 before. She felt free.

 

Donghae' POV

Just 3 more songs to goPlease don't let me sleep in this situation!!

But, things doesn't run smoothly becuase in the last song, i fell down.

 

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry just a little bit. My computer a little bit of error here TT^TT

See you next time guys!

And anyway, i heard SS4 is going to be celebrated iindonesiafirst time! Congrats guys!

Love,

parkyeori