Are you sure?

What A Life?!

Your POV

 

"Oppa, do you have any idea?" I asked him. He shook his head. Thinking hard, my stomach began to grumbled.

"YeonAh, are you hungry?" Donghae oppa asked me. I nodded. "Just a little oppa, don't worry." I said. There is a worried expression in his face. But now, the thing is to get out from here without getting notice.

There is nothing in this room. No chair, no desk, it's just empty. Just 2 person sitting in the floor looking foolish. Yeah, Donghae oppa and me. Jessica unnie already took my phone. Luckily, the battery is dead so she won't get any information from it.

The windows are covered with stones here and there so that it can't be breaken from inside. There is also 2 person guarding there.

"Oppa." I call him. But no answered. I looked at him. Oh, he is sleeping. He must be very tired. I sighed. What is that evil Jessica want from us eh?!

 

- end -

 

Super Junior's dorm

 

The guys were all there except Heechul and Siwon. Heechul still haven't come back yet and Siwon went back to his family. Helping his father on Hyundae.

"Now, YeonAh is also missing." Leeteuk said as he sat in the couch. "It must be the same person who kidnapped Donghae and YeonAh." Yesung said. Everyone looked at Yesung and there was silent between them.

"It must be someone who is jealous of the two. It must be a crazy admirrer of Donghae hyung and someone think YeonAh as his girlfriend." Kyuhyun said. Everyone look at him . "What.do.yo.mean?" the members ask. "Do you by any chance know something?" asked Leeteuk. "I think i know something..." Kyuhyun said nodding.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk and Leeteuk asked in the same time. "that Tuesday evening, I see Jessica with 2 guys in dark glasses seems like a bad guy. She said something, and the guys nodded. And for something, i heard the words, Donghae." Kyuhyun explained. "So, you mean, jessica planned all this?" ask Sungmin. "Jessica SNSD?" asked Shindong. Kyuhyun nodded. "Yes, and yes." He said.

"So, should we tell this to Soo Man hyung?" Ryeowook asked. "I think no. We should confirm first. he just have to know about Donghae not about Yeonah." Eunhyuk said. Everyone nodded.

"But Kyuhyun-ah, did you know where Jessica will put the two of them?" asked Leeteuk. Kyuhyun shook his head. "let's ask someone else." He said. "Who?" everyone asked. "Krystal and SNSD members." Kyuhyun said. The others looked at each other and nodded.

They hurriedly took the car keys and ran down to the parking lot.  They splited into two cars and drove to the SNSD dorms.

They knocked many times. Until, Yuri oppened it. "Excuse me Yuri, is Jessica here?" Leeteuk asked. "Jessica is not home yet. Waeyo oppa?" she asked. "Hmm, can we come in first?" E-teuk asked. "Ah, ne mianhae." Yuri said and lead the boys in.

There are only Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, and Hyoyeon. They all sit together in the living room. "So, what's up?" ask Sooyoung. "Can we asked you something? But please don't tell we came here to Jessica." Ryeowook said. "Waeyo?" asked Hyoyeon. "Just do it, ok?" asked Shindong and the girls nodded.

"Did Jessica always come home late, lately?" Leeteuk asked. "Hmm, yeah, She will be here around 12. But she had no schedule." Sooyoung said. "Do any of you know what is she doing?" ask Eunhyuk. "No. She never tells. She just got back to her room and said nothing." Yoona answered.

"That means, all are prooved." Sungmin said. the boys nodded. "What proove?" the girls asked. "You know, that Donghae has been missing right? We think that Jessica has kidnapped him and also our friends." Shindong explained. "So you mean Jessica unnie is a bad girl?" ask Yuri. "Yeah, she kidnapped him. And now we have prooved. Thank you so much guys." Leeteuk said.

 

Your POV

It is 11 pm at midnight, this place was so scary. I sit beside Donghae oppa who is sleeping already. I don't want to wake him up. I can't sleep in this scary place, i want to go home!

Suddenly, he wake up and see my pale face. "YeonAh, are you alright?" He asked. "Ah, Hae oppa, you are awake. Ah, ye, I'm alright." I said forcing a little smile on my lips. "Are you afraid?" he asked again. I nodded slowly. "Don't worry, I'm here." He said and hugged me.

It's so warm, so comfortable. And, I fall asleep.

 

- SNSD dorm morning -

"Where is Jessica?" asked Taeyeon.

"I waited for Jessica unnie until 12.30 last night in the living room but she hasn't come back home." Seohyun said.

"She is not in the dorm last night." hyoyeon said who is one room with Jessica.

"So, where is she?" asked Sunny. "call her." Taeyeon said.

Yoona pick her phone and dialed Jessica's number.

 

"Yubuseyo?"

"Ne, yoong, wae?"

"Ah, sica unnie! Where are you last night? Why hadn't you come back home."

"Ah, I sleep in F(x) dorm last night because it's the closest to.. I mean i am walking around the city and it rained so i just sleep there with Krystal."

"Oh, when will you be here?"

"I'll be going there now."

"Okay. see you."

Yoona ended the phone. She explained everything to the girls. Sooyoung, yuri, and Hyoyeon give yoona an do-you-know-what-on-my-mind look. Yoona nodded to them.

The girls left to their own activity. Taeyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung on a radio DJ. Tiffany and Yuri as an MC. Seohyun to her university. Which left Yoona, and Hyoyeon in the dorm.

Yoona walked to her room.

She thinked about what had happened. But then, she remembered something.

Isn't jessica and Krystal is in AMERICA?!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the late update. I was so busy lately that i can barely touch my laptop.

I will update soon please comment and subscribe.

Be patient. Thank you.