Chapter 5

What A Life?!
Your POV Why He is not wake up yet? I tried to wake him up but still he didn't move an inch. I think i have to call the doctor. I walk from the room and tell the doctor. H follow me to the room and commanded me to wait outside. So, i do. He walk out from the room looking serious. "What happen doc?" i askrd him. "He got a weird diseas." he answered, "What is it about?" "He can sleep for 2 days and not wake up. He will wake up if he want to... And.,." the doctor stop. "And?" i ask him. He give a hard sigh, "But, if it more than 2 days and he is not wake up yet, you should wake him up cause, he might be to weak cause he didn't eat for a long time and will be in a serious comma." he said. My jaw drop and the doctor left me. I went in. Should i tell Leeteuk oppa or Siwon oppa about this? Well, i'll tell them if they visit. I sit and stared at him. Wake up please. How can he perform if he keep sleeping like this? Suddenly, my phone rang. I picked it up. "Yubuseyo?" "Yeonah! Annyeong. You are at the hospital?" "ne Oppa, wae?" "I and the members are going to visit you so, wait neh?" "Arasseo." and the line went dead. I should tell Teuki later. 30 minutes later, Leeteuk and the rest of the member come. But , Siwon was not there. "E-teuk oppa, where is Siwon oppa?" "Ah, he is informing your school that you will be absent." Then i remember tha i haven't told him i'm being transfered. I quickly called him and as i hear he was kinda mad. Back to reality, i have to tell them about the disease that had hit Donghae-shi. "E-teuk oppa, " "Ye?" "I should tell you guys something." i said as i began to explain. The members frozen in disbelief. "What cause that?" ask Sungmin. "Oh, i haven't ask that." "I should talk to the doctor." Leeteuk said and went out from the room, Heechul and Eunhyuk follow him. "Yeonah, have you eat breakfast or lunch?" ask Ryeowook. "Ah, i haven't." pabo! I forgot to eat. "Well, i should buy you something. Wait." he said and went out. "Donghae!! Wake up!! How can you be a Super Junior member if you keep sleeping all day?" Shindong said as he pushed Donghae's body left-right. "Yah! Stop it hyung. He will be ok. Just let him rest. I think SM over-work him." Sungmin said as he stop playing his iPhone. Suddenly, Donghae's awake. He stared at us. "You're awake." i said. "ah, ye. What time is it now?" he asked. "2 pm." Yesung said. "Mwo?! How long have i been sleeping?" he said in disbelief. I explained him about his disease and his eyes started teary. "Well, if i keep this desease, these will affect Super Junior's activity. Should i Qu.." "Nooo!!" the members shouted cutting his word. "Don't quit. We need you Donghae-ah. You are our icon." Yesung said as Leeteuk, Heechul, and Eunhyuk came back. "Donghae! You are awake!" the three of them said as they run to hug Donghae. "Hyung, i think i..." before Donghae could finish his word, Yesung stop him. "No!" he said. "Hyung, no please. You are the best here for me." Kyuhyun said. "Wah! The first time i heard Kyuhyun said 'Hyung' to someone." Shindong said. "Shut up hyung." Kyuhyun said as he hit Shindong's back. "Hyung, about my disease. I think i should left the group." donghar explained before Yesung can cut him. Tears began streaming down his face. "What?!" Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, and Heechul shouted. "No! There must be a way to heal it!" Leeteuk shout as he wiped Donghae tears away. "If you leave then there will be no EunHae anymore." Eunhyuk pouted. Donghae giggled. I went out silently, to ask the doctor if there is any way to heal it. "Sorry, but this is a very weird disease. You can't remove it. But you can't make him wake up by drinking this." the doctor gave me a piece medicine." he said. "Gomasubmida." I walked back to the room and tell them about it. "See, hyung?" Donghae said to Leeteuk. Leeteuk had his face down as tears streaming his face. "Oppa, gwaenchana?" i ask Leeteuk as i rubbed his shoulder. He can't answer me, he is afraid he'll sob. I understand. I went to Donghae. "You should stay oppa, no matter what. You can explain it to the ELFs." i said. "But, i'll just dissapoint them if suddenly i can't attend because i'm sleep, every schedule will be mess because of me." Donghae said as tears flodded. Tears running down my cheek. "Did i make you cry?" Donghae asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry." he said as he let out a big sigh. Just as that, Ryeowook is back. "Yah! Why it takes you so long?" ask Sungmin. "Mianhae, i get caught by fans so i have to hide." ryeowook said. "be careful next time." Sungmin said. "And, why all of you are crying?" ask Ryeowook looking around finding for a clue. "Donghae said because of his disease, he think he should leave Sup.." before i could finish, Ryeowook cut me. "No! Hyung! No please! I'll take care of you, no matter what!" Ryeowook shout as he run to hugged Donghae. ----- 3 Days later ----- No one's POV at SM building. Luckily, Donghae can get back now but he seemed a bit pale since that day. The members keep reminding him not to tell SooMan hyung any stupid thing. "Donghae-shi! Mr. Lee call you!" MinJi, the girl who work there said to Donghae. Donghae look at tye other members and they send 'Don't-you-dare' look to him. He sighed and started to walk to SooMan's room. "Come in!" SooMan said. Donghae sit. "you've been so pale these day. Anything happen?" "Hyung, I..."