Chapter 4

What A Life?!

Your POV

 

We went to the hospital. Yesung, me, Heechul, ZhouMi, and Henry.

I rushed to Donghae oppa room with the rest.

Everyone is waiting at the waiting room.

"Oppa, what happened?" I ask Siwon and sit beside him.

"He just passed out." Siwon said as he close his eye.

 

I am so worried. I don't know why. My face turn pale, i could feel it.

Everyone are in silence. Some of them, are teary. Shindong oppa is just eating chips, yet i know he is sad. That's the way he calm himself. Me? Nothing to do. My head are full but i don't know with what. I just hope he is okay.

1 hours later, the doctor came out. Leeteuk oppa was the first to stand up. "How is he?" asked Leeteuk. Everyone come to them. "He just to tired. He got a very high fever. Please don't over-work him. You know he is weak." The doctor explained and leave.

Donghae oppa the one i tought strong is weak. Siwon oppa tap my shoulder. "Are you okay?" he asked. I nodded.

 

"I stay here tonight." Leeteuk said as we are staring at Donghae in the bed.

"No hyung. Let me here. You must be very tired after attending so much show." Yesung said.

"I'm okay. I am the leader." Leeteuk said as he forced a smile.

"C-can i sleep here? since you guys are busy...." I said in a low voice. Everyone looked at me.

"but you are a girl Yeonah." Siwon said.

"Please.. you guys must be tired." I said. I don't know why am i even saying these.

"Well, ok. But don't do anything bad ok?" said Leeteuk oppa.

"Ne oppa." I gave him a hug.

"Need me to take your clothes?" Siwon said. There is a worry expression in his face.

"Ne." I said.

 

They went out. I just sit in the chair beside his bed. I stared at him. being with him was never expected since i haven't know Siwon is my brother. But, sure, i'm the luckiest ELF in the world.

20 minutes later, Siwon came. He give me my things. "Be sure not to do anything, and always update me and the others about his condition ne?" Siwon said. "Ne, i will. Don't worry, you know i'm a good girl." I said.

"So, you're not going to university tomorrow?"

"Well, let's just see." I said.

"Okay, i leave now."

"Ne. Annyeong."

 

By half an hour, my phone rang. I quickly get it.

"Yubuseyo?"

"Ah, ne annyeong."

"Yeonah, is Donghae oppa ok? How is he? Everyone is talking about him now. Where are you?" okay, that must be JiMin.

"Yeah still not awake yet. I'm in the hospital."

"Mwo? this late?"

"Yeah, i'm going to sleep here."

"Aish, i'm jealous of you."

"Haha. How are you guys?"

"Us? hmm, well. Kinda quiet here since you left. 3 is better."

"Ne i know. I will visits you guys if i have time."

"Be sure. Okay, i have to sleep. Bye."

"Bye."

Just as the line end, someone call me again. I sighed and look at the screen. Unknown number.

"Yubuseyo?" I picked it up.

"ah, Yeonah are you okay?"

"Ne. You are?"

"I'm Ryeowook. You don't know me?"

"oh, of course i know you. How can you get my number?"

"Siwon hyung."

"Oh, why are you calling anyways?"

"Nothing, just make sure you are okay."

"Oh, gomasubnida."

"Cheonmane. Eh anyway, is hyung awake yet?"

"Oh, not yet."

"Okay, keep updating okay?"

"ne i will."

"You should sleep now. Jaljayo."

"Nae. Jaljayo."

 

---------------- Donghae's POV -----------------

My head hurts.

"Donghae-shi, since you have so many schedule... Donghae!"

All went black.

 

I woke up and it was dark. I gazed around the room. I was not in my room. Where am i? Someone was sleeping in the chair beside me, putting her head in my bed. Yeon-ah?

"Yeon-ah." I tried to wake her up. She rubbed her eyes and look at me.

"Ah, Donghae oppa. You're awake?"

"nae. where am i?"

"Hospital."

"Mwo? Wae?"

"You passed out."

"And you here to accompany me?"

"Umm, yeah."

 

She quickly picked her phone and call someone.

"Leeteuk oppa, Donghae oppa is awake."

"Ne."

"No need. Just come here tomorrow."

"Ne. Arasseo."

"I will. Bye."

 

Is it E-teuk hyung?

"Yeonah, is it E-teuk hyung?"

"Ne. Oppa, are you hungry?"

"Yeah. Kinda."

"I should buy something for you then. Just poridge ne?" She said and stand up.

"No need. It's too late already." I said and grabbed her wrist.

"Uh, um, but you are hungry." She blushed. I just giggled.

"No need really, i can wait till morning." I said.

"But you are sick oppa. You can't eat your medicine if you didn't eat."

"But, is it okay for you?"

"Ne. I will."

"Well, take care." She went out.

 

I just stared at the sight of the town from the window, suddenly my phone vibrate. I look for my phone at the table and got it. Leeteuk hyung.

"yubuseyo?" I pick it.

"Ah, Donghae! You're awake!"

"Ne hyung."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, kinda."

"Is Yeonah there?"

"Oh, she went out to buy foods for me. I told her not to."

"Well, that's okay. you know she is a caring girl."

"Ne ne. Not sleep hyung?"

"Well, i can't sleep if you're not okay."

"Well, i'm alright, you should sleep hyung."

"I will. Bye bye."

"Ne."

Just as the line went dead, Yeonah came in. "Oppa, here. Eat it. Can you eat it yourself?" she asked me and handed me the poridge. "Umm, I guess so." I said and take the poridge. but, it fell. Luckily, she got it. I don't know why but i become so weak.

"Ah, be careful. I guess you can't eat by yourself so i'm going to feed you." She said giving me a spoon of poridge. I chew it slowly while looking at her, i know she blushed. Ah, so cute.

"Um, don't stare at me like that." she said. I laughed.

"Yah! that's not funny!" She said and pouted. I laughed hardly receiving a grin from her.

"Okay, i'm not going to give you the poridge." she said taking a spoon of poridge, ready to eat it. Then, i eat it when it was very close to . She seemed shocked. "Wae?" I ask and giggled.

"Pabo!" She said hitting my head playfully. "Well, thank you." I said and we giggled for the rest of the night.

 

-------- SiWon's POV ---------

Ah, Finally Donghae is awake. But, is my sister okay? she haven't contact me yet. I decided to call her. Damn! she didn't pick up! what happened to her? I tried to call Donghae, no asnwer.

"What happened woonie?" Leeteuk hyung ask.

"I wonder if my sister is okay."

"Well, she will. She called me already."

"Eh? But she didn't call me."

"Well, no worry. Just sleep.

"Arasseo."

 

-------- Yeonah's POV -------- (you)

Morning.

I wake up rubbing my eyes. I slowly check the time. Mwo?! 7.30? ok, i guess i'm not going school today.

The nurse came in. "Ah miss, i'm going to give him this breakfast. Can you give it to him when he is awake?" she ask me giving a tray of food. "Of course. Gomasubnida." I said. "Cheonmane." she said and left.

I wait until it was 1 pm already but he still not wake up. what happened to him??