Chapter 2

What A Life?!

Your POV

 

"Miss, What happened?" A voice asked.

I turned back, as i look a man in a cap and shades. he is wearing a mask to cover his mouth and nose.

"Yah! You must be the stealers! where is my friend's car?!" InYoung shout. I tried to calm her down.

InYoung started to beat that guy. She grabbed the man's hair and the man do.. nothing!

 

He just stay there, do nothing. Letting InYoung do everything to him while JiMin is still sobbing.

"Stay calm InYoung!" I shouted as i take her hands away.

She sigh. The guy finally speak, "Sorry, but can i introduce myself first?" He said.

We just keep quiet.

"Annyeong haseyo. Choi Si Won imnida." He said as he bow.

 

"Si-siwon?" I asked him.

InYoung just stand there in disbelief.

"I'm sorry i shock you. But, i just walking for some fresh air when i see you guys. I really didn't mean anything." He said bowing again.

Ok, that 'family' thing appear to my mind again. Jimin stand up and approach us.

"Choi Yeon Ah, Jang In Young, enough okay? i'm sorry..." She said as she lowered her face.

"E-excuse me? Choi Yeon - ah?" he said.

I stared at him. "You are ... my .... sister...?" He said in disbelief. I just stand there freezing.

"Sorry, but i need to talk to her. You guys can go home." Siwon said as he drag me away.

 

I follow him until we reach a room. He lead me in.

"Yah! Siwon! Where have you been?" Ask Leeteuk.

OMO! Where is this? Am i in their dressing room.. or?

"Yah! Choi Siwon! Who is that?" ask Donghae.

Woah! Donghae oppa! my biased.! ok stop your fangirling. I sighed.

"My sister." He said. Everyone who was busy with their own activity stop.

They just stare at me, blankly, ok at us. Crap! Why you have to bring me here Choi SiWon?!

 

"What is this mean?" ask Sungmin.

"She is my lost sister, i just found her." He said.

Kyuhyun stop playing his game. "Oh common, stop joking! is she your yeojachingu?" ask Kyuhyun playfully.

"Not time to play Kyu." Said Yesung in a serious tone.

Ok, i hate this! I want to run away! Jimin! InYoung help me!

 

"Take a sit." Leeteuk said. I sit and Siwon sit beside me.

"So, you are his sister?" ask Leeteuk pointing Siwon.

I nodded. "I just found out." I said plainly.

Then, siwon's phone rang. He quickly pick it up.

 

"Ne?"

"Bwo? Hajiman...."

"Ah, arasseo."

"Ne."

"Ne."

"Arra. Annyeong."

 

He stare at me. I give a 'what?' look to him. The other members are looking towards Siwon.

"Pack your things, eomma said that you should leave with me in the dorm." He said.

"What?!" the other members said. I just dropped my jaw.

"How about SooMan Hyung?" Ask Ryeowook.

"My mom already told him. Now, palli!" Said Siwon.

 

Hr drove me to my apartment. I told everything to JiMin and InYoung. They understand, yet can't hide the sadness. I bid goodbye for the last time and when to the car. Siwon drive me to the dorm without saying anything.

Okay, and this is how the H*ll of my life start. No, not totally a hell. It's a heaven.

 

----------- SKIP ------------

Okay, crap! No room left! I really want to leave now. Where should i sleep then? In the chouch? Noway!

"Since no room left, you have to sleep with Ryeowook." Said Leeteuk.

"What?!" I shouted. Siwon hurriedly covered my mouth. "So-sorry." I said.

"But, .." I said.

"You have to. Gwaenchana. Different bed." Leeteuk oppa cut my words.

I sighed as i entered Ryeowook's room.

"So, you will be sleeping there." Ryeowook said pointing to a bed near the window. "And that is your wardrobe. You can put your things in there. Want me to help you?" He said with a cheerful face.

'Okay, it's not bad at all. He is a nice boy.' i tought.

"No need. I can do it myself. gomasupnida." I said.

 

I take a fast shower and  wear my clothes. Ryeowook oppa already busy with his Laptop, compossing song.

I began to put my clothes in. Done around 12.30 am. I sighed and walked towards my bed.

"Oppa, not sleepy yet?" I asked him who was still busy with his laptop.

"No. It's kinda finish." He said smiling and back to his laptop.

"Goodnight oppa." I said. And fall into a deep sleep.

 

------------ 5.30 am ---------------

 

Crap! yeah! University! I almost forgot that.

I took a fast shower and went downstair. Ryewook oppa is making breakfast.

"Oppa, want me to help you?" I asked him.

"No need. It's finished." He said smiling.

"Oh, okay." I said as i walked out from the kitchen.

 

Donghae walked out from his room shaking his wet head with towel.

I really want to scream. I stared at him.

"Hmm, Yeonah, are you alright?" He said as he waved his hand in front of me.

"Uh.? Oh, yeah." I said forcing a smile.

"So cute." He said tapping my head and walked away.

WHAT?! Donghae oppa just said i'm cute?! WOAH!!! okay, enought with the fangirling thing.

 

"Who is your bias in Super Junior?" He said as we sit in the dining room, waiting for the others.

"Umm, you..." I said nervously.

"Me?" He said pointing to himself.

I nodded. He smiled. OMO! okay, stop.

Ryeowook oppa came from the kitchen and began shouting. "All! wake up! breakfast is ready!"

Shindong was the first to appeared, for sure. They all began coming one by one except, Kyuhyun.

"Where is the maknae?" Sungmin ask.

"Just ignore him. He played starcraft until 5 am." Said Yesung.

 

"Bye, i'm leaving!" I shouted.

"Want me to take you there?" ask Siwon.

"No.. i don't want my friends to know that you are my brother since there is so much ELF in my campus." I said.

"Alright then, take care."

"neh."

 

---------------------- Jeonju University ----------------------

 

"Yah! Yeonah, you enjoy last night?" ask InYoung approaching me.

"Neh, kinda." I asnwered plainly.

"Don't be that emotionless, Yeonah. You should be happy. I wish i was you." Continued InYoung.

"I wish too." Said JiMin.

 

"Students, i have information for you so please sit down." Mrs. Hwang said.

All of us sit in our chair and began to listen.

"We will have transfering student. Some of you will be transfer to another college, Dongguk University." Mrs. Hwang continued and everyone started to make noises.

"Quiet please." She said. Everyone became quiet. "If i spell out your name please come infront."

"Park Jun Hyun, Lee Min Hee, Lee Yeon Hee, and Choi Yeon Ah." WHAT?! me? why it has to be me?

 

---------------------------- ENDED ------------------------------

"Yah, we're going to miss you, Yeonah." JiMin said. InYoung nodded.

"I will visit you guys. it's just 3 months right?" I said holding my tears.

We have a friendly hug.

 

I walked back to the dorm. As i expected, no one was there. well, this is going to be a lonely day.

I the TV. okay? Star Golden Bell? Yeah! Super Junior is there. I should watch this!

Woa! Donghae oppa! Ryeowook oppa! yesung oppa! and... yeah Kyuhyun.

Well, you wanna know why i don't really like kyu? yeah, since he is so cold.

 

I decided to buy some snack in the mini market across the street. I turned off the television and went out. Not forget to lock the doors.

I enter the shop. Strawberry milk, Ramyun, Chips, and chocolates. Yummy. I paid at the cahsier and it's raining. 7 pm already. i didn't recognize i was here for 30 minutes. Okay, i didn't bring the umbrella, so i have to wait? yeah.

I already wait for a half hour when suddenly, a white car stopped infront of me. A guy with a shade took my hand and push me to the car. He get in and set off.

"Who are you?!" I shouted. He stopped the car and got closer to my face. "I'm Donghae." He whisper.

His breath sending me some shivering feeling.

"D-dong-donghae oppa?" i asked.

"Ne."

"Where is the others?"

"Still having some work. Heechul replace me."

"Oh, wae?"

"I'm feeling not well."

"Oh, let's get home early." I said.

 

He opened the door and went to his room. I put what i bought in the kitchen and went to my room.

I fell into a deep sleep when suddenly a thunder broke up. I shouted very loud. I was afraid of thunderstorm and now the light went off. I am frozen. The curtains were closed so it was pitched-black. Just then, i feel a pair of hand hugged me. I don't know who it is but i didn't care. I burried myself inside his chest.

"Don't worry, i'm here." a voice, Donghae?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Mianhae, but i think i'm going to change this into a romantic Fic :D