Hi

What A Life?!

Siwon's POV

DAMIT!! Why I always forgot the dance on the part. Oh my, what just i said? No no! I should go to the curch after this.

"Siwon-ah! Your phone is ringing!" someone shouted. I turned back to see Eunhyuk pointing at my phone screen. I nodded and went there.

Yoona.. Yoona.. Why is this girl calling again?

I pick up "Yubuseyo?"

"Ah! Siwon oppa.. Do you got any new news?"

"No. Why? You do?"

"I don't know.. I'm not sure yet."

"It's okay. Just tell me."

"Okay. You already read the text i send you right?"

"Hmm."

"Jessica unnie is going somewhere.. But i don't know because i lost her track."

"Really? Where did you see her the first time?"

"In front of the Super market."

"Ok. Thanks for the info Yoong."

"Ne. Cheonmaneyo oppa."

I ended the call and put my phone to my pants pocket. Next is going to the shooting place. My drama, my new drama 'Poseidon'. But well, I don't bring my car today because it was in reparation. How should i get there? Subway? No. SooMan hyung will kill me. I don't want to get crowded by fans anyway. I would be late. Should I ask Ryeowook?

"Hyung, what are you doing there?" Ryeowook asked.

"Ah wookie. I'm searching for you."

"Oh you need something hyung?"

"Do you have another schedule after this?"

"No. I got only at 4.15 pm. I still have 2 hours. Waeyo?"

"Can you drive me to my shooting place?"

"Oh yeah sure."

Ryeowook walk out and i followed him. Ah, I love this little dongsaeng. A good boy. If you asked Kyuhyun like this he would answer 'No hyung. I'm playing.' I don't have to show Ryeowook the way because he've been there twice.

"Here we are hyung."

"Thank you Wook-ah." I said went out from the car and close the door.

"Always welcome hyung. I've got to go now. See you later at the dorm. Don't come home late ne? Or you won't got my food today." Ryeowook said as he got into his black car and drove away.

 

Ryeowook's POV

I walk pass by a small supermarket and saw a couple from, I guess, America, drinking soft drinks.

Well, because of that, I'm thirsty now. I parked my car and walked down, didn't forget to wear my shades.

What should I buy? Coke? No. Beer? No. Ice cream? No. Banana Milk? Ah yes, this could be great. I buy two than.

The lady at the cashier looking at me. "Sir, why you wear shades? Today aren't sunny.." she said.

"Ah ye. I got a red eye."

"Ouh, this is your item sir. Enjoy your day." the lady said with a big smile and wave.

I went back to my car and drink. haha, funny lady. She seems in a late 30.

Wait? Is that Jessica? What is she doing here? Should i follow her? No no! She seems going home already. I should ask Yoona.

 

YeonAh's POV

I'm so tired. I can't walk anymore. "Oppa, i'm tired. You can go first." I said as I sit beside a tree.

"Well, get to my back." He said and lowered down. "No need. You must be tired too oppa."

"No, common. You don't want to get caught again right?"

"m...."

 

We walked again until we find a small cottage. "I'm thirsty" Donghae said and he put me down. "let just try to knock." I said and walked to the door. I knocked at it. Not long after, an old woman walk out. "Ah young girl what do you want? and why are you here?" she asked.

"Can you give us some water?" Donghae oppa said.

"Ah sure. Please come sit inside." The old woman lead the way in and we sat in a simple chair.

The house is old but it still good to live.

 

Ryeowook's POV

"What?!"

 

==========================================================================================================================

 

Hi everyone. Sorry i haven't updated for so long. i went for a vacation. I'm so sorry. You know i write this story at 1 o'clock at morning. So i can't give you much updates. Sorry, I will update again tomorrow.

Thank you for my subscribers :)