Becoming...?

What A Life?!

"You like me don't you?"

"No! Just eat it oppa. Please~"

 

YeonAh's POV

I must use an aegyo to make him eat it. Just as he ate the first spoon he began to shout. He looked at me as he took water to drink. "Yah! You! Don't play pranks on me!" Kyuhyun said ready to hit me. I ran outside and giggled. I ran to the living room and saw Sungmin and Ryeowook was there. I hide behind Sungmin oppa. "Yah! Kyuhyun! Stopped." Sungmin said and Kyuhyun stopped.

"Hyung! You love her more than you love me?" Kyuhyun pouted and give sungmin a puppy eyes.

"Of course no! I love you kyu. But as a gentleman you can't do that to YeonAh even if she gives you spicy food." Sungmin giggled at the end.

"How can you know hyung?" Kyuhyun asked and sungmin laughed. "Now, just go and do your games!" Sungmin pushed him into his room.

 

Ryeowook just looked at us and giggled. "You guys really fit each others. Don't worry. Kyuhyun won't kill you. He's actually a nice guy." Ryeowook said as Sungmin came back and laughed. He gave me a high five.

"But don't do it again, Yeon." Sungmin said and i nodded.

"Just go back to sleep!" Sungmin continued and i went into my room.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~```~~~~

 

1 week later.

The guys came home with a bright smile and talking to each other while YeonAh just watched TV. She greet the boys and make them lemon tea. The guys seems to be so happy.

"What's with you oppadeul?" YeonAh asked.

"Yeon! We have a holiday time for 2 weeks! Isn't that great?" Donghae said.

"Jinjja? Wow! You can refresh yourself oppadeul. You should go for a vacation!"

"Yep! That's what we're thingking!" Ryeowook said.

"Today, we just want to call for some tour information." Leeteuk continued.

"Well, I want to refresh myself to at the park. I have been working on my university subject hard these days. I'm going now!" Yeonah said and waved her hand before going out and bringing her headphone and handphone.

The busy noises and activities of Seoul never stopped. And it's also for today. YeonAh saw childrens playing at a park in the center of the city and their mothers were talking in the bench.

YeonAh decided to go there. She sat down on a bench and hear musics through her headphone. She was just looking at the bright sky when suddenly a girl tapped her palm. She looked at a cute girl with a backpack and she was crying. YeonAh stopped the music she was listening to and asked that girl.

"Why are you crying little girl?"

"I. I. I lost my. mum." she said crying.

"Well then, you just came back from school?"

"Ne. I'm Kim Joo Yeon." she said.

"You're in grade one?" Yeonah asked her.

"No. I'm a kindergarten student." she said and finally stopped crying.

"You know your way home?" YeonAh asked, smiling to that girl.

"Ne! can you take me home, unnie? I'm afraid to go home by myself." Jooyeon said with a cute voice. Yeonah brush her hair. "Sure! Kajja."

 

It was a big house and seems to be in a very good condition. There were 5 cars park in the garage and there are a beautiful garden around the house. There was a pond behind the house building.

A grandmother hugged Jooyeon as that kid came into the house. "Who are you young lady?" that Grandmother asked with a kind voice.

"Ah, Granny! She is the one who take me home since i lost eomma."

"Oh jinjja? Than, thanks to you young lady. By the way, what is your name?"

"My name is Choi YeonAh. Nice to meet you." Yeonah bowed.

A lady came in and saw them with a curious sight. "Eomma!" Jooyeon scream and kiss her eomma.

"Annyeong haseo." YeonAh bowed.

"Eomma! YeonAh eonnie bring me here since i lost eomma's trail."

"Oh jinjja? Thank you YeonAh-ssi for bringing her here. Come enjoy for lunch." Mrs. Kim said and YeonAh nodded.

 

After lunch, Mrs. Kim asked YeonAh to take care of JooYeon for today until she comes home. She said she really needs her help and YeonAh agreed since she have nothing to do. She messaged Siwon and Leeteuk to told them that she will be home late.

They went into Jooyeon's room that was full of cute and pink stuff. She ran into her bed and hugged a cute bunny doll. "Bunny! How are you?" she said cutely and YeonAh giggled. She sat at JooYeon's bed as she introduced her bunny to YeonAh.

After an hour playing with dolls, they become bored. "Unnie, can you take me to school tomorrow?" Jooyeon asked.

"Mwo?" YeonAh seems surprised.

"Please. Come here at 7.30. My school starts at eight." she said with an aegyo.

"You have to ask for your eomma's permission." YeonAh said and Jooyeon was fulled of happiness. "I sure eomma will allowed!" she said.

"Eonni! your phone is so cute!" Jooyeon said taking YeonAh's phone from the bed. It was a pink LG ice cream. "Wah! eonnie! Is this guy your boyfriend? He is so handsome and you guys look so cute!" Jooyeon pointed at YeonAh's wallpaper which is a picture of her and Siwon.

"Aniya. He is my oppa." YeonAh giggled.

"Can i meet him?"

"Oh he is busy. But if he is free, i'll let you meet him, ok?"

"Ah, you're the best!" Jooyeon give a kiss to YeonAh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```~~~~```~~~~

 

YeonAh wake up the next morning and found the boys was sitting in the kitchen eating pancakes that Ryeowook made for them. "Morning YeonAh! A pancake for you!" Ryeowook said letting YeonAh sit and give her a pancake while the other members are busy eating.

Eunhyuk was drinking strawberry milk and looked at YeonAh. "Why you came home late last night?" He asked. "Oh, you can asked Sungmin oppa if you want." YeonAh said, eating her pancake. "Yah! You tell Sungmin but not me?" Eunhyuk shouted. "Yah! Don't you dare to shout to my dongsaeng!" Siwon said. "Shh! Calm down!" Donghae said.

YeonAh looked at the clock and shrieked. "I'm late!" She hurriedly finished her pancakes and changed her clothes and go away. She forgot about Jooyeon. When she arrived it was 7.36 and Jooyeon was waiting for her outside the house. "You're late eonni." Jooyeon said and pouteed. "Mianhae jooyeon-ah." Yeonah apologized and they went into Jooyeon's school.

 

They arrived 5 minutes before the bell rang. all the students already playing in their own class. Suddenly, a lady approach them. "Jooyeon, is that your sister?" She asked. "No, she is my best friend!" Jooyeon smiled and looked at me.

"Oh, miss, can you change the position of our teacher for today. It's a hurry. Please. We will give you day salary!" The lady said and YeonAh just stand there she cannot say anything.

"Her name is Choi YeonAh, Seonsaengnim." Jooyeon said.

Just as fast as thunder, YeonAh was standing in front of a class.