Chapter 8

My Missing Brother

No One's POV:

Yesung decieded to take Ryeowook to the hospital for his recovery and also to get his medicine from an blue-black that he got punched by Ryeowook which is his right eye. 4 mintues later, the doctor arrived walking towards to Yesung who is still sitting at the waiting area. "Doctor, how is my friend? Is he gonna be okay?" he asked. "He will be okay but he suffered from the mental disease." the doctor said. "Mental Disaease? What do you mean doctor?" Yesung asked. "His long time past kept coming into his mind and when it does, he cannot remove this kind of memory and he can pucnhed everyone especially you. You can see him now in Bed 44 and I may leave now." the doctor said while walking to the office.

Yesung's POV:

Wookie suffered from mental disease? I ran to find Bed 44 that the doctor said to me but I was stopped by his best friends. "Donghae, Kyuhyun, what are you doing here? Are you here to see Ryeowook because he suffered from mental disease." I said. A few seconds later, I wipe my left eye to see them but later they gone. Is it just my imagination or is it just me? I continued running to find the Bed 44 until I saw the sign. "Wookie, you are gonna be okay soon. I promised I will." I said to his cute little ear. I decieded to sing a song for him to wake him up. "This song is called 'It has to be you' and this is for you Wookie" (see the link in here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SakbvDLe0SY).

Ryeowook's POV:

I hear a beautiful voice coming from nowhere until I woke up and it's just Yesung standing beside me. Is he the one I recongised the voice everytime I hear in school before Kyuhyun dragged me for class? I better ask him first. "Was it you sang 'It has to be you' all the time when I hear during school time?" I asked him. "Yes, it was me. I asked Kyuhyun to drag you because you would be shocked to see me at the beginning." he explained. No wonder on his first day of school, Kyuhyun dragged me away so that I cannot see his face although I want to hear whose voice was that. "I get it and oh, sorry about your right eye Yesungie." I've said to him. "Wookie, I have to tell you something." he said. I didn't know what he was gonna say something about me. "Sure, what is it?" I asked. "The doctor said you have a.........."

 

A/N:Will Yesung able to say the word 'mental disease'? How did the past of his missing brother kept coming in Ryeowook's mind? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon! P.S. I re-edit this chapter so that I won't get caught by my subscribers