Chapter 5

My Missing Brother

Yesung's POV:

"I need to ask a few questions about Ryeowook. How come he likes to be alone all the times when someone meets him except me, you and Kyuhyun?" I asked Donghae so that I can help his best friend to become attractive student in here. "His past effected him everytime he always alone. He likes his brother a lot but when he's 4 years old, his brother went missing and never came back." Donghae explained. Now I finally understand he meant can call him a lone wolf. "I'm not letting him all by himself just because of his past and I will date him!" I said. Donghae look confused and he ran away while I was dancing crazy all by myself until I noticed no one was in the school because it was closing soon and I rushed out in this school.

Ryeowook's POV:

I ran to Kyuhyun's house because my mother is still mad at me for being late. I knocked his door and he pop out on me causing me to slap him instead. "Ow! It was just a joke hyung!" Kyuhyun whined to me. I don't even care because he's so mindless about my life and a bit jerk to me and Donghae but he's kind-hearted and gentle to animals whenever they are danger and he took care of them. That's why he made some animal noises to me. "Come in or I'm gonna get out of my house!" he said to me. I entered his house and went to his room because of my stupid family problems. "Do you know Yesung's you know the new kid phone number?" I asked Kyuhyun. He nodded because while I was busy writing my mysterious notebook, he was able to talk to people due he is social and care-free kid. But there is one thing I don't know about his life when he is seen crying. Anyway, I don't care about it and he gave me the paper he wrote down about Yesung's phone number. I dialed the number quickly so that I can meet him because he's not so bad and he never like to leave me alone.

Calling Conversation:

Ryeowook:Hello! Is this Yesung's phone number?

Yesung:Yes that's my number! Wait! Are you Ryeowookie?

Ryeowook:Yeah! Listen I want to meet you tomorrow in the school library at 1 pm after school.

Yesung: Oh! But I can help other people's problems because my parents made me a positive kid so okay. Bye bye Wookie!

Ryeowook: Bye then Yesung!

Yesung did accept it but he still never hates me at all. "Thanks for inviting me Kyuhyunnie." I said as I was walking away and went home. As I was reaching home, the rain has started to fall on the street and I was soaked wet but I got fainted and unable to get up.

Yesung's POV:

I was walking on the street with my umbrella and I saw Ryeowook lying down on the floor. "Ryeowook! Wake up! Come on! I'm taking you home!" I said because he fainted while I carrying him to my house to make him feel better. I just wish my younger brother was there because I was mistaken as a orphanage when I was 10 years old as my younger brother was 4 years old.

 

A/N: Yesung decided to take care of Ryeowook but there are some hints about Yesung's past since he was mistaken as an orphangae kid while Ryeowook's older brother was 10 at that time while he is 4 years old. What has happen to Ryeowook? Can he still accept Yesung? Find out in the next chapter! See you soon!